Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
From the Dem Convention (Read 3091 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

From the Dem Convention
Jul 26th, 2016 at 12:15pm

Anti-TPP protest
by Joel B. Pollak25 Jul 2016

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania — A protest against the Trans-Pacific Partnership free trade deal broke out on the floor of the Democratic National Convention at the Wells Fargo Arena on Monday afternoon, in the midst of an address by Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD).
Delegates, many of them wearing Bernie Sanders T-shirts, unfurled a large banner reading: “Economic Justice, Climate Justice, Trade Justice.” They began shouting “No TPP!”
Signs opposing TPP began appearing across the arena, as other delegates picked up the chant.

In the run-up to the convention, Cummings was in charge of drafting the party platform, which excluded opposition to TPP at the direct request of President Barack Obama, according to the Washington Post.

The Democratic platform merely includes a list of demands that are to apply to all trade agreements, including the TPP.

Cummings was in the midst of speaking about the Black Lives Matter movement, but delegates apparently wanted to make sure they interrupted him while they had the opportunity.

Opposition to TPP has been a major feature of protests around the convention. Supporters of Bernie Sanders told Breitbart News that it was a major reason they opposed Hillary Clinton’s vice presidential pick, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA). Some Sanders delegates apparently intend to stage a “mutiny” against the pick.

On the Republican side, opposition to TPP has also featured in Donald Trump’s campaign. Trump says he is for free trade, but against deals that benefit other countries at the expense of the United States, and that enshrine special interests.

In Philadelphia, protests against TPP both inside and outside the convention hall were accompanied by anti-Hillary Clinton chants and jeers. When House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD) told the convention, “We are here to nominate Hillary Clinton,” there were loud boos.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Re: From the Dem Convention
Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 12:17pm

Have the Dems put The Donald in charge of their convention?

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #2 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 12:49pm

Free trade is free access to US markets by countries who have cheaper labour costs; plain and simple. Americans who benefit are selling imported goods to the last of the Americans who can afford them. Its the goose that laid the golden egg.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #3 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 2:38pm

Fox News contributor Geraldo Rivera, not exactly a Right Wing Journalist...he's a Center Left leaning guy...interviewed dozens of Bernie Supporters at the Convention, & he reported that not a single one of them will be casting a vote for Hillary come November...he said it was "...unanimous..."

When Bernie said "...we need to support Hillary...", they even booed him!

Bernie Sander's supporters around America that were tuned into the Convention all got an earfull, & I would speculate a large portion of them are thinking like those at the Convention.......

Anybody, but Hillary is the story of the day......  Do I even have to say, I wholeheartedly agree?    ...   ...

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2016 at 2:50pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 3:02pm

Panther wrote on Jul 26th, 2016 at 2:38pm:

Fox News contributor Geraldo Rivera, not exactly a Right Wing Journalist...he's a Center Left leaning guy...interviewed dozens of Bernie Supporters at the Convention, & he reported that not a single one of them will be casting a vote for Hillary come November...he said it was "...unanimous..."

Bernie Sander's supporters around America that were tuned into the Convention all got an earfull, & I would speculate a large portion of them are thinking like those at the Convention.......

Anybody, but Hillary is the story of the day......  Do I even have to say, I wholeheartedly agree?    https://i.imgsafe.org/a7da108.gif   https://i.imgsafe.org/411b3d7.gif

The fact he's on Fox news means he isn't centre left

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #5 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 3:06pm

bogarde73 wrote on Jul 26th, 2016 at 12:17pm:

No the Don has put Putins WikiLeaks in charge of his!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #6 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 3:08pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jul 26th, 2016 at 3:02pm:

Anybody, but Hillary is the story of the day......  Do I even have to say, I wholeheartedly agree?    https://i.imgsafe.org/a7da108.gif   https://i.imgsafe.org/411b3d7.gif

Hehehe.

Quite the contrast with your statements in the abc thread.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 3:34pm

... wrote on Jul 26th, 2016 at 3:08pm:

Hehehe.

Quite the contrast with your statements in the abc thread.

INdeed, its chalk and cheese.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 4:05pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jul 26th, 2016 at 3:06pm:

We'll start by blaming the Russians, as Spike Milligan used to say.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #9 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 4:51pm

Your reasoning on this is way off, & your ignorance is glaring as usual.

That's why if someone called you an asshole, I wouldn't defend you.

Rivera is a life long Republican, which you would say must make him "far right", but the little you know about American Politics is your Achilles heel.

There are millions of Republicans that can be defined as left of center, to even far left in their views.

The Republican Party traverses all political spectrums, as do the views of many of the journalists working with, & for, Fox News. Actually they are probably more balanced than most American News organizations, but stay embedded in your ignorance......
I take great joy in proving you wrong time & time again.

Source: 
The Blaze
  Quote:
.....Geraldo was also candid about his less-than-traditional GOP views on social issues. He noted his penchant for immigration reform, his embrace of “gay rights and gay marriage” and, perhaps most flammable, his views on abortion.

“I believe in choice — not obscenely – but I believe in Roe v. Wade,” he noted. “So you have to take my fiscal positions on being a Republican who believes that we have to bail out future generations rather than in-debt future generations – with some of these social policies that aren’t in sync with much of traditional GOP politics, at least in recent years.”......

As I said.....I'll reiterate.....Center Left.....leaning Left.....

If you would spend more time investigating before accusing, you'd never post.... So Bojack...How's it feel being a horse's ass.....again???   ...   ... ... ...

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2016 at 5:20pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #10 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 4:55pm

bogarde73 wrote on Jul 26th, 2016 at 4:05pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Jul 26th, 2016 at 3:06pm:

We'll start by blaming the Russians, as Spike Milligan used to say.

It turns out there’s hardly any mystery there. It’s no secret that the DNC was recently subject to a major hack, one which independent cybersecurity experts easily assessed as being the work of Russian intelligence through previously known cut-outs. One of them, called COZY BEAR or APT 29, has used spear-phishing to gain illegal access to many private networks in the West, as well as the White House, the State Department, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff last year. Another hacking group involved in the attack on the DNC, called FANCY BEAR or APT 28, is a well-known Russian front, as I’ve previously profiled.

http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-dismantling-of-dnc-is-clear-attack-by-puti...

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 5:17pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jul 26th, 2016 at 4:55pm:
It turns out there’s hardly any mystery there. It’s no secret that the DNC was recently subject to a major hack, one which independent cybersecurity experts easily assessed as being the work of Russian intelligence through previously known cut-outs. One of them, called COZY BEAR or APT 29, has used spear-phishing to gain illegal access to many private networks in the West, as well as the White House, the State Department, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff last year. Another hacking group involved in the attack on the DNC, called FANCY BEAR or APT 28, is a well-known Russian front, as I’ve previously profiled.

http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-dismantling-of-dnc-is-clear-attack-by-puti...

So they know it is known, and they still use it? The plot thickens. Wink

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 8:15am

Peace of a sort has been restored
But not love methinks.

As a commentator on CBS wrote, what we could be seeing is the not insignificant group of disenchanted which will see Trump elected.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #13 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 8:42am

bogarde73 wrote on Jul 27th, 2016 at 8:15am:
Peace of a sort has been restored
But not love methinks.

As a commentator on CBS wrote, what we could be seeing is the not insignificant group of disenchanted which will see Trump elected.

Why in the bugger are you so obsessed with this? Do you seriously believe that Trump's blatant racsim of Muslims somehow going to save your xenophobic country? Are you that smacking delusional, Boey because you sure sound like it. Do you seriously smacking believe that a Trump Administration is going to save Australia from your paranoia of Muslim immigration?

Here's a clue: America doesn't give one poo about Australia's social ills, it's immigration polices or its people other than selling poo weapons to them at inflated prices.

Learn to defend yourself for bugger's sake.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 9:01am

No, it's like this marla. I like America ( you don't seem to) and I hate to see them continue to be sucked down this progressive drain instead of keepin their heads proudly above the cesspool. (BTW did you call that plumber yet?)

Trump offers them a chance maybe of doing that to some extent. One of his lessons is in fact "defend yourself" as he has been telling the Europeans and as he practices himself.
As to the Islamic problem, even you will gradually come to see Trump is right to be wary if not hawkish on this. Daily events in many countries are impossible to ignore for ever.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #15 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 9:09am

lee wrote on Jul 26th, 2016 at 5:17pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Jul 26th, 2016 at 4:55pm:

So they know it is known, and they still use it? The plot thickens. Wink

Well once it comes out in WikiLeaks, Murdochs Fox News and the other rightard media were happy to do the GOP's dirty work!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #16 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 9:27am

Panther wrote on Jul 26th, 2016 at 4:51pm:

Your reasoning on this is way off, & your ignorance is glaring as usual.

That's why if someone called you an asshole, I wouldn't defend you.

Rivera is a life long Republican, which you would say must make him "far right", but the little you know about American Politics is your Achilles heel.

There are millions of Republicans that can be defined as left of center, to even far left in their views.

The Republican Party traverses all political spectrums, as do the views of many of the journalists working with, & for, Fox News. Actually they are probably more balanced than most American News organizations, but stay embedded in your ignorance......
I take great joy in proving you wrong time & time again.

Source: 
The Blaze
  Quote:
.....Geraldo was also candid about his less-than-traditional GOP views on social issues. He noted his penchant for immigration reform, his embrace of “gay rights and gay marriage” and, perhaps most flammable, his views on abortion.

“I believe in choice — not obscenely – but I believe in Roe v. Wade,” he noted. “So you have to take my fiscal positions on being a Republican who believes that we have to bail out future generations rather than in-debt future generations – with some of these social policies that aren’t in sync with much of traditional GOP politics, at least in recent years.”......

As I said.....I'll reiterate.....Center Left.....leaning Left.....

If you would spend more time investigating before accusing, you'd never post.... So Bojack...How's it feel being a horse's ass.....again???   https://i.imgsafe.org/080eb5d.gif   https://i.imgsafe.org/c589185.gif https://i.imgsafe.org/c589185.gif https://i.imgsafe.org/c589185.gif

If he was centre-left he'd be Democrat, in stead he's centre right. Not a surprise given your attitude to research such as in your signature.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #17 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 11:11am

bogarde73 wrote on Jul 27th, 2016 at 9:01am:
No, it's like this marla. I like America ( you don't seem to) and I hate to see them continue to be sucked down this progressive drain instead of keepin their heads proudly above the cesspool. (BTW did you call that plumber yet?)

The Rethuglicon cesspool?

bogarde73 wrote on Jul 27th, 2016 at 9:01am:
Trump offers them a chance maybe of doing that to some extent. One of his lessons is in fact "defend yourself" as he has been telling the Europeans and as he practices himself.
As to the Islamic problem, even you will gradually come to see Trump is right to be wary if not hawkish on this. Daily events in many countries are impossible to ignore for ever.

Trump is too busy these days blowing Soviet dick to be concerned about America, Boey.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/22/opinion/donald-trump-the-siberian-candidate.ht...

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 11:26am

So I guess it's no good asking you to get out there to stamp your feet and shout "Lock her up" or "Never Hillary"?

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #19 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 11:27am

Lock up Grumpy Trumpy too for taking in all that dirty Russian mafia money.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 11:37am

Can't argue with self-indoctrination like that.
Nice pic though.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #21 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 11:48am

The only reason why Trump can criticize Wall Street is out of spite. Wall Street wants nothing to do with Grumpy Trumpy simply because his bad business tactics has cost Wall Street a lot of money so he has to get it from someplace else. I wonder where.. Huh

http://www.slate.com/articles/podcasts/trumpcast/2016/07/on_trumpcast_anne_apple...

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #22 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 2:19pm

Liberals sure have a lot of expensive microphones

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 2:43pm

Are they from Stepford? Sure look like it.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 5:09pm

SILENCED

That's what the message was on the tape that many Sanders delegates had over their mouths today.

Not happy campers at the Dem convention. And it was the Republicans who were supposed to have the civil war inside and riots outside.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #25 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 10:15pm

Looks like they found the leak in the DNC:

Quote:
A 27-year-old man who worked for the Democratic National Committee was shot and killed as he walked home early Sunday in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest Washington, D.C., police and his family said.

Seth Conrad Rich died after he was shot multiple times on the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW, three blocks east of Howard University Hospital, police said.

He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when she heard noise on Rich's end of the line, Mary Rich said. Her son told his girlfriend not to worry about it.

"There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything," she said.

"They took his life for literally no reason. They didn't finish robbing him, they just took his life," Mary Rich continued. "They hurt the community, and they hurt the long-term possibility of what he could have done."

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-38631639...

2 shots in the back, with nothing taken.

A clear-cut case of suicide.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #26 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 7:46am

Did the rest of you see the end of last nights coverage where the red top Hilary wore looked like a Mao jacket. Her smiling face filled the jumbo tron and looked like the great and powerful Oz or some other deity admiring her subjects.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #27 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:26am

If only Trump had thought of that morty torty.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #28 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:33am

Hillary was ass-licked to near death last night. All paid for by her industrial cronies of some of the most power Wall Street bankers, Pentagon warmongers and C.I.A. death squad handlers. But let's not forget she is  a "woman of the people."

Really, who gives a flying poo about Hillary's war crimes that run from Iraq to Libya to Syria AND the association with continuing Obama's domestic policies that have not done a god damn thing for America except exploit social inequality and poverty? She's a woman of the people and that all that matters.

Yes, the feigned bullshit that is the Democratic Party and their "feel good" bourgeois propaganda of "inclusion." Bugger these people. Just like Grumpy Trumpy that systemically defend the police and protect those in law enforcement who brutalize and murder America's working class and youth with impunity. Don't poo yourself that Hillary, sorry, "the woman of the people" like Grumpy Trump with continue to militarize police departments all across America with billions of dollars of unnecessary combat equipment AND continue to defend and write bullshit laws that support police violations of due process and civil liberties in the god damn courts.

America is so buggered no matter what.

The bugger with her and that fat orange day-glo walking miscreant bugger Nazi capitalist douchebag shitnozzle.
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:47am by Marla »  

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #29 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:36am

I still think Bernie would have been the pick of them all.

He should run as an independent!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #30 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:40am

Hmmmm.

Absolutely nothing on policy.

Hmmmm.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #31 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:51am

Redmond Neck wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:36am:

Yeah, a pseudo-socialist who sold his soul to "endorse" a candidate who is really of Wall Street and Pentagon ilk. Exactly what America needs right now.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #32 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:58am

Marla wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:51am:

Yeah, a pseudo-socialist who sold his soul to "endorse" a candidate who is really of Wall Street and Pentagon ilk. Exactly what America needs right now.

He was just being a good party man, would you rather he endorsed Trump?

So who are you voting for Marla?

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #33 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 10:00am

I'll never tell.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #34 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 11:08am

He should run as an independent.

If he cared about his 13,000,000 person "movement", he would have taken account of a grand opportunity at the DNC Convention, & rose to the occasion, instead...like Marla said....he sold out to someone he was diametrically opposed to, someone he said repeatedly & emphatically, that Hillary "...was unqualified to be President...". She must have gone to Lourdes & miraculously became purified & qualified.

Bernie Sanders is a very, very tired career socialist politician that has lost his desire to fight, & all he wants is to go home &
go to bed.

Edit:
I wonder, being as he says he is, being a socialist, will Bernie share what he got from Hillary for selling out .... Or at the very least, give back to his supporters the $$$ millions of contributions he took from them .... or is he like Hillary, a common liar & thief, & feather his own nest???  Sad

This is unfortunate for his supporters, who have plenty of fight left in them, who are still very, very angry about being sold out, & now have nowhere to go......except   __________  _.   __________ , you fill in the blanks, or    Monica Gail Moorehead (link)   , or will they just stay home, & watch "Empire" reruns on TV. ...

« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2016 at 12:03pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #35 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 11:35am

Lol.  All those (like myself) who called him a weak old schmuck were proven 100% correct.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #36 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 12:03pm

... wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 11:35am:
Lol.  All those (like myself) who called him a weak old schmuck were proven 100% correct.

Oh, what do you know, hippie?

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #37 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 12:11pm

Marla wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 12:03pm:

Oh, what do you know, hippie?

I know sanders is a weak old schmuck. 

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #38 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 12:13pm

A schlemiel to boot! 

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #39 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 12:17pm

Then there is the real ugliness of these capitalist "democratic" conventions:

http://www.gp.org/philly_denied_dnc_protest_permit_to_hide_poverty_activists_cla...

Looks like the "woman of the people" called her corrupt Wall Street buddies up and had the police carry out a major sweep of all the (seen) homeless people in Philadelphia so the "woman of the people" DNC delegates touring that festering shithole of a city upscale restaurants, bar, taverns and nightclubs do not have to step over the poor - some of them returning Iraqi and Afghanistan vets. The very same ones her and Obama sent off to war in the first place.

I wonder if the "woman of the people" will make any note of them in her acceptance speech this Thursday night.

However, and how nice of them, an estimated $61,000 had been allocated to open another 110 temporary beds at various homeless shelters during the convention. Isn't that nice of the "woman of the people?" Of course, Philly pulled this poo before when that corrupt Catholic bastard a.k.a The Pope was there last September. In his case, Philadelphia attempted to hide over 15,000 homeless people.

Blessed are the poor, indeed. 

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #40 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 12:20pm

Panther wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 12:13pm:
A schlemiel to boot! 

Shut up, Panther.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #41 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 12:32pm

Marla wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 12:20pm:
Panther wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 12:13pm:
A schlemiel to boot! 

Shut up, Panther.

... Flip me over & ....... , Marlushka   

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #42 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:32pm

Bill Clinton looking and sounding very ill.

I wouldn't be surprised if he died before the election, and I wouldn't be surprised if that was part of the plan - to get sympathy votes for the hag.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #43 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 12:10pm

Breitbart is reporting the DNC has instituted a lockdown covering the period of Clinton's acceptance speech.

There has apparently been plans for a mass walkout during the speech by the Hillary-haters and this is how they plan to shut that down.

They could always stand up and turn their backs . . .but I doubt it would get on TV.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 4:30pm

Some of the delegates have transformed the HILLARY signs into LIAR.

There's unity my lovelies.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #45 - Jul 29th, 2016 at 4:51pm

Former Defense Sec & CIA Head Leon Panetta spokeabout IS saying "these murderers must be stopped".
For his efforts he was booed by a loud minority who also chanted "no more war".

They turned out the lights in that section to hide the protests but the next night they turned up in fluoro shirts with "Enough is Enough' on them.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Jul 30th, 2016 at 10:56am

Do you see what I mean?
They are not even inspired enough to come on this thread and tell us what an amazing triumph the Dem Convention was and how Hillary made an uplifting speech that has united America behind her.

Except Agnes of course, who is a brave and lovely lady.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #47 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 12:35pm

... wrote on Jul 27th, 2016 at 10:15pm:

Quote:
A 27-year-old man who worked for the Democratic National Committee was shot and killed as he walked home early Sunday in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest Washington, D.C., police and his family said.

Seth Conrad Rich died after he was shot multiple times on the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW, three blocks east of Howard University Hospital, police said.

He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when she heard noise on Rich's end of the line, Mary Rich said. Her son told his girlfriend not to worry about it.

"There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything," she said.

"They took his life for literally no reason. They didn't finish robbing him, they just took his life," Mary Rich continued. "They hurt the community, and they hurt the long-term possibility of what he could have done."

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-38631639...

Another couple of sudden and convenient deaths:

Quote:
DNC Lawsuit Process Server Shawn Lucas Has Died

Shawn Lucas, depicted in a viral video serving the DNC with a lawsuit in July 2016, died suddenly of unknown causes in early August 2016.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/04/dnc-lawsuit-process-server-shawn-lucas-has-died...

Quote:
Victor Thorn had written anti-Clinton Crime Family books and is a suicide as of last week.

https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2016/08/02/rip-victor-thorn-1962-2016/

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #48 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 1:17pm

... wrote on Aug 5th, 2016 at 12:35pm:
... wrote on Jul 27th, 2016 at 10:15pm:

Quote:

Another couple of sudden and convenient deaths:

Quote:
DNC Lawsuit Process Server Shawn Lucas Has Died

Shawn Lucas, depicted in a viral video serving the DNC with a lawsuit in July 2016, died suddenly of unknown causes in early August 2016.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/04/dnc-lawsuit-process-server-shawn-lucas-has-died...

Quote:
Victor Thorn had written anti-Clinton Crime Family books and is a suicide as of last week.

https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2016/08/02/rip-victor-thorn-1962-2016/

So, who gave the order for the hits?

Slick Willie?

SHillary?

Or one each?

« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2016 at 1:25pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #49 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 1:28pm

Geez it sure is a coincidence that so many people connected to the clintons have been having such bad luck lately.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #50 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 1:31pm

I know, its amazng to thin kthat every so often people die.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #51 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 4:33pm

Looks like it took some "persuasion" for Bernie to support Hilary.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #52 - Aug 11th, 2016 at 6:54pm

Assange confirms without confirming that the DNC staffer shot twice in the back in a "robbery" was the leak:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/10/assange-implies-murdered-dnc-staffer-...

All but a few media outlets too busy dreaming up Trump outrages to care.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print