Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Why are these people allowed to live among us ? (Read 4619 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Why are these people allowed to live among us ?
Jul 25th, 2016 at 9:14am

Why are these people allowed to live among us ?

Why are these people allowed to incite/justify murder, and yet, they are still allowed to live among us ?

This person is a prominant moslem community member and spokesman, here, in Australia.

IMAGE.....

Islamic politician Sheik Ismail Alwahwah, the leader of Hizb ut-Tahrir Australia.

And in the video below, imo, he is inciting moslems to engage in religious violence, in the Cause of Allah.

QUESTION;
Why hasn't this person, acting as a moslem community spokesman, here, in Australia, been detained or charged, with inciting members of the moslem community, here, in Australia, to commit a terrorist act [i.e. 'lawful' religious violence against non-moslems] ?

The guy in the YT is this 'Aussie' moslem -------------- >

IMAGE.....

Islamic politician Sheik Ismail Alwahwah, the leader of Hizb ut-Tahrir Australia.

Quote:

"This nation [i.e. the moslem nation/community, the ummah] has been and will continue to be a nation of Jihad until Judgement day.

MAKE NO MISTAKE: THE NATION HAS NOT CHANGED ITS THINKING, ITS RELIGION, OR ITS FAITH. [i.e. a moslem, IS, a moslem!!!]

IT HAS BEEN AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE A NATION OF JIHAD UNTIL JUDGEMENT DAY."

Australian Islamist Leaders Incite to Jihad to Expel Jews from Palestine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN6B8WBzbpw

This supposedly 'secular moslem' [above] living in Australia, is Ismail Alwahwah.

This is the moslem who is living in Australia, who has stated that the example, of the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attacks in Paris, are the way to 'cure' the 'disrespect' shown to moslems, by disbelievers.

cited here
---------- >
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1421022403/33#33

n.b.
Ismail Alwahwah has effectively stated, publicly, HERE IN AUSTRALIA, that the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attacks in Paris,
.......should be regarded by the wider Australian community, as a 'normal' and 'legitimate' response from moslems in Europe, to those who offend their religion.

TO MY EYES, AND TO MY EARS,        .....Ismail Alwahwah IS EXPRESSING HIS AGREEMENT WITH MOSLEM SENTIMENTS LIKE THIS!!!!

----------- >

IMAGE...

THOSE PLACARDS, AT A MOSLEM STREET PROTEST, 2006, IN LONDON READ.....

"Slay those who insult Islam"
"Behead those who insult Islam"
"Massacre those who insult Islam"
"Butcher those who mock Islam"

"Europe you will pay, demolition is on its way"
"Europe you will pay, extermination is on its way"
"Exterminate those who slander Islam"
"Europe is the cancer, Islam is the answer"
"Islam will dominate the world"
"Freedom go to hell"
"Europe take some lessons from 9/11"
"Be prepared for the real Holocaust"
"BBC = British Blasphemic Crusaders"

IMAGE....

"Behead those who insult ISLAM"

Islamic Protest - IN AUSTRALIA - on the streets of Sydney from Hyde Park to George Streets, September 15, 2012.

AND THIS.....

----------- >

Spokesmen for ISLAM will tell anyone who will listen;

THAT IT IS WRONG, AND THAT IT IS TOTALLY AGAINST ISLAMIC LAW,      TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Please watch this YT...
A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing;

Quote:

YT
KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE

"...when we say innocent people, we mean moslems."

"....[not accepting ISLAM] is a crime against God."
"...If you are a non-moslem, then you are guilty of not believing in God."
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."
"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...Britain has always been Dar al Harb [the Land of War]"
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother. I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

kemal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Why are these people allowed to live among us ?
Reply #1 - Jul 25th, 2016 at 9:42am

Its strange how Australia lets a terrorist organization whose members have committed terrorist acts in the past to operate and preach their hate so openly.

counterextremism.com/threat/hizb-ut-tahrir#violent_history

Brian Ross on why Muslims kill Quote:-" It appears to be a cultural thing, rather than something they have learnt from their religion, despite what you appear to believe."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Jul 27th, 2016 at 11:11pm

Whether it is in France or here in Australia,
      .....we are all infidels,      .....we are all offending Allah's perfect religion [by/in the act of, rejecting ISLAM],      .....and so, we are all deemed to be the enemies of Allah [i.e. worthy of death, if not useful to moslems] !

All of us!!!

YESTERDAY, MOSLEMS SLAUGHTER A DEFENCLESS 84 YEAR OLD PRIEST, IN HIS OWN CHURCH, IN FRANCE,
....AS AN ACT OF RELIGIOUS VIRTUE

That description sounds abhorrent and absurd, but, that is how devout moslems justify such atrocities......

Quote:

Jihadis: Who Are Their Targets?

by Douglas Murray  •  July 27, 2016

What "provocation" had the murdered priest, Father Jacques Hamel, provided?

An enemy willing to slaughter the most rollicking secularists and the most devout priest, both in their places of work, is an enemy with the entirety of French civilisation and culture in its sights. It is an enemy -- extremist Islam -- clearly intent not on some kind of tributary offering or suit for peace, but rather an enemy [i.e. ISLAM] which seeks its opponent's total and utter destruction.

Should this not be the moment for the entirety of one of the greatest cultures on earth to unite as one, turn on this common enemy and destroy it first, in the name of civilisation?

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8562/jihadis-france-rouen

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1459586210/51#51
Quote:

QUESTION;

Who or what, is a moslem ???

A moslem is a follower of ISLAM.       < -------- dictionary definition.

And mainstream ISLAM is a philosophy which [within its doctrines, and tenets, and laws] teaches every moslem,        .....that a moslem who murders an enemy of Allah, is a good and virtuous person.

But, what or who, is 'an enemy of Allah' ???

ISLAM [in the Koran] defines anyone who is a disbeliever, as an enemy of Allah!

Seriously,
          ......is it any wonder that so many 'nice' people, suddenly buy an airline ticket for Turkey [i.e. Syria], or walk into a cafe in Martin Place, Sydney, or go to the local mosque to obtain a pistol,               .....and then turn into homicidal maniacs ?

No,    ....it isn't.

Because;

Every moslem, is a moslem.

CRIMINAL INTENT, IN THE MOSLEM HEART
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1252898491/0#0
Quote:

Every moslem in Australia [and indeed, every moslem on the planet], by self declaring as a moslem, is self declaring a criminal intent [by our laws] against local non-moslems.

ISLAM is a criminal compact among moslems, to wage a violent 'religious' war against non-moslems ['disbelievers'].

.....Basically, fundamentally, all ISLAMIC doctrine translates as enmity, and encourages [criminal] violence, towards ALL non-moslems.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 7:24am

Its strange how Australia lets a terrorist organization whose members have committed terrorist acts in the past to operate and preach their hate so openly.

We have been lucky so far, perhaps in the open we can keep an eye on them, plus we stopped the boats

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:30am

We're so tolerant we tolerate intolerance.

IBI

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:58am

Comment [in the article below] on the recent Munich shooting attack by 18-year-old, Ali Sonboly.

And, 'connecting the dots', once again,      .....leads to,     .....ISLAM!

Quote:

A German-born 18-year-old of Iranian descent named Ali Sonboly went on a shooting spree last Friday.

He reportedly targeted young children and murdered nine.

[Ali Sonboly] was a Muslim.

According to one witness he screamed Islam's ancient war cry "Allahu Akbar" during his rampage and, less significantly, he launched his attack on the one day of the week that many calculated Islamic attacks on non-Muslims occur: Friday.[1]

While the media concoct any number of lies to dispel the Islamic nature of the Munich attack—the usual strategies, especially talk of "grievances," are already being employed —the fact remains: for all the differences and tensions between Europe's native and Muslim populations, the Christians being persecuted by Muslims [i.e. IN MOSLEM JURISDICTIONS, IN THE M.E.] are often identical to their persecutors in race, ethnicity, national identity, culture, and language.

There is no political dispute, no land dispute.

Nor do these disempowered and ostracized Christian minorities have any political power—meaning there are no Muslim "grievances" either.

So why are they [i.e. Christian minorities in moslem lands] hated and hounded?

Because they are Christians—      that is, non-Muslim infidels      —and that's the real reason Western people are being terrorized by Muslims, most recently (or at least as of this writing) in Munch.

Ugly or not, this truth, that mere Islam—not "ISIS," "Salafism," "Wahhabism," or "Shiism"—promotes hate for and violence against non-Muslims, will never be remedied until those in positions of leadership first acknowledge it.

And, with the notable exception of Donald Trump, they are very far from doing so.

http://www.meforum.org/6141/mere-islam-and-munich-massacre

AGAIN, FOR EMPHASIS......

Quote:

Ugly or not, this truth, that mere Islam....promotes hate for and violence against non-Muslims, will never be remedied until those in positions of leadership first acknowledge it.

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

ISLAMIC LAW
....    <--------  n.b. this is the LAW [the authority] by which moslems regulate their own societies  !!!!

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

AND.....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:32pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:30am:

Exactly. I’ve been posting here for years. I just love intolerance, but that’s just me.

Ban them.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:52pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:32pm:

Exactly. I’ve been posting here for years. I just love intolerance, but that’s just me.

Ban them.

Do you think the genuinely intolerant Islamists use our system against us?

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:59pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:52pm:

Do you think the west uses their system against them?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #9 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:09pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:59pm:

What does that have to do with Islamists?  The west dint invent them

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:19pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:09pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:59pm:

What does that have to do with Islamists?  The west dint invent them

it was a simple question. no?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:53pm

Ban them.

I haven’t met one yet, Gordon.

As for intolerant Poms, Danes, Afrikaans, New Zealanders and Canadian Yids, the board’s awash with them.

We grew here they flew here, no?

Aussie Aussie Aussie.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #12 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 10:02pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:53pm:

Ban them.

As for intolerant Poms, Danes, Afrikaans, New Zealanders and Canadian Yids, the board’s awash with them.

Aussie Aussie Aussie.

Still dribbling crap as a deflection techniques?
What are your thoughts on the Aussie AQ fella with links to the Western Sydney Islamic youth centre?

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 10:29pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 10:02pm:

Ban them.

Aussie Aussie Aussie.

What are your thoughts on the Aussie AQ fella with links to the Western Sydney Islamic youth centre?

I’m not sure about him, Gordon.

As for Canadian Yids, some of my best friends are these people.

I don’t care if they, grew, flew or swam here. Rich tapestry, innit.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #14 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 10:31pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 10:29pm:
Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 10:02pm:

Ban them.

Aussie Aussie Aussie.

I’m not sure about him, Gordon.

As for Canadian Yids, some of my best friends are these people.

I don’t care if they, grew, flew or swam here. Rich tapestry, innit.

Does the sewerage ever stop flowing out of your mouth?
How many Canadian Yids are on ASIO watch lists?
It'd upto about 500 muz now sweetie.
Please explain?

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print