Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Trump will go to war (Read 15629 times)
Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Trump will go to war
Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:27am

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I can't see it anywhere and given that I think Trump will be the next US President, his views are important.

This is Trumps response to the latest terror attack in France. From what I can tell, he's the only Western politician really calling this for what it is: a world war. Trump says in this video that if elected, he will ask Congress to go to war, and attack ISIS - hard.

The video is 12 minutes and worth the watch. You will have to copy paste the link into your browser (I can't hyperlink on my iPad).

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5036375820001/donald-trump-reacts-to-nice-attack-on-the-oreilly-factor/?#
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:43am by Mistress Nicole »  

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Re: Trump will go to war
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:37am

While I agree with Trumps view of Islam as the enemy, I don't believe he has any new ideas on how to combat the insidious and murderous religion.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:46am

issuevoter wrote on Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:37am:
While I agree with Trumps view of Islam as the enemy, I don't believe he has any new ideas on how to combat the insidious and murderous religion.

Well, due to the Wests ridiculous multicultural policies, I confess it's tough to unscramble the eggs. But Trump is calling on NATO and the west to do what we must - hit Isis, and hit them hard.

That's a step in the right direction.

Halting Islamic immigration is another step in the right direction.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:47am

I reckon one day someone is going to glaze the Middle east.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #4 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:56am

Mistress Nicole wrote on Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:46am:
issuevoter wrote on Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:37am:

Well, due to the Wests ridiculous multicultural policies, I confess it's tough to unscramble the eggs. But Trump is calling on NATO and the west to do what we must - hit Isis, and hit them hard.

That's a step in the right direction.

Halting Islamic immigration is another step in the right direction.

The easiest thing to do is send the US military into Syria, but that will not defeat the spread of Islam. Halting Muzlim immigration is the right thing to do, but it means a raft of policies to make it work.
Lying about Islam, as if it were not the problem, has to be challenged at every appearance in the Western Media.
Trump is talking about a declaration of war against IS. That's puny. IS is just the current face of violent Islam.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:58am

Baronvonrort wrote on Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:47am:

Wipe out Islam and assist with the worlds over-population problem - it's a win / win situation.

IP Logged

The4thEstate

Australian Politics

Flyover Country, U.S.A.
Reply #6 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 9:11am

issuevoter wrote on Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:56am:
Trump is talking about a declaration of war against IS. That's puny. IS is just the current face of violent Islam.

There's some truth in that, but the reason it's big news in America is that the current occupant of the White House is less outraged by the terrorist attack in Nice than Newt Gingrich's suggestion that American Muslims who believe in Sharia law over the Constitution be deported.

Watch how animated he gets here -- it's a rare display of genuine emotion from the BS'er-in-Chief:
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/obama-gingrich-muslim-comment-225626

Both Obama and Hillary have embraced the idea of importing tens of thousands of so-called Syrian refugees into the U.S. Whatever the flaws in Trump's plan, their "plan" is national suicide.

Honestly, the fact that Obama grew up studying the Qu'ran is sometimes just so bloody obvious ...
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2016 at 9:17am by The4thEstate »  

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 9:17am

This is the way to go to way against Islam.

Have a huge push towards enegery self sufficiency with the aim for NO Arab oil imports within 5 years.

Seize all the funds in international banks from Saudi Arabia

Isolate the Middle East and tell them to send smoke signals when they've joined the modern era.

IBI

IP Logged

The4thEstate

Australian Politics

Flyover Country, U.S.A.
Reply #8 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 9:19am

Gordon wrote on Jul 16th, 2016 at 9:17am:

Have a huge push towards enegery self sufficiency with the aim for NO Arab oil imports within 5 years.

Do you realize that thanks to fracking, the U.S. is pretty much capable of achieving exactly that.

But the current president would rather be deferential to the Global Warmers.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #9 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 9:28am

The4thEstate wrote on Jul 16th, 2016 at 9:19am:
Gordon wrote on Jul 16th, 2016 at 9:17am:

Do you realize that thanks to fracking, the U.S. is pretty much capable of achieving exactly that.

But the current president would rather be deferential to the Global Warmers.

I'm with the global warmers, but I believe the rate and certainty is not as stated, but the reason I'm totally FOR non carbon energy is about pollution which is absolutely known. I'm a pro nuclear greeny actually Smiley Lets not derail this about AGW because I want any kind of energy, be it solar, wind, gas, tide, nuke, bottled pigs farts, ANYTHING except Arab oil

IBI

IP Logged

The4thEstate

Australian Politics

Flyover Country, U.S.A.
Reply #10 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 9:54am

Mistress Nicole wrote on Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:58am:

Wipe out Islam and assist with the worlds over-population problem - it's a win / win situation.

Reminds me of a nickname created by someone on another forum I used to frequent -- "NukeMecca."

IP Logged

The4thEstate

Australian Politics

Flyover Country, U.S.A.
Reply #11 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 9:58am

Gordon wrote on Jul 16th, 2016 at 9:28am:
I'm with the global warmers, but I believe the rate and certainty is not as stated, but the reason I'm totally FOR non carbon energy is about pollution which is absolutely known. I'm a pro nuclear greeny actually Smiley Lets not derail this about AGW because I want any kind of energy, be it solar, wind, gas, tide, nuke, bottled pigs farts, ANYTHING except Arab oil

I'm not here to argue climate issues. I'm an "all of the above" person as well -- and support the cleanest energy that can get the job done.

But as long as we need oil and natural gas, we might as well be putting our own citizens to work instead of pumping money into nations that support, for instance, Wahhabism.

Drain their finances and you drain the capabilities of the "bad actors" in the region.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 2:07pm

Quote:
Wipe out Islam and assist with the worlds over-population problem

What with?  Harry Potter's little magic wand?  How do you intend to wipe out an ideology, Nicole Page 2016?

And how does wiping out an ideology "assist with the worlds over-population problem," or was that some oblique reference to killing any bastard, every man woman and child, who is a Muslim?

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 2:28pm

The4thEstate wrote on Jul 16th, 2016 at 9:54am:
Mistress Nicole wrote on Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:58am:

Reminds me of a nickname created by someone on another forum I used to frequent -- "NukeMecca."

Unfortunately, the notion that 'bombing makes it better' seems to be an entrenched American attitude towards foreign problems.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 2:31pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 16th, 2016 at 2:07pm:
Quote:
Wipe out Islam and assist with the worlds over-population problem

What with?  Harry Potter's little magic wand?  How do you intend to wipe out an ideology, Nicole Page 2016?

And how does wiping out an ideology "assist with the worlds over-population problem," or was that some oblique reference to killing any bastard, every man woman and child, who is a Muslim?

The latter. Check out what passes for "Play School" in your beloved Palestine.

https://youtu.be/5v_IaFWWARw

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print