Save money. Kill all Moslems.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: True Face of Islam
Reply #46 - Aug 10th, 2016 at 12:00am

Quote:
ISIS Refugees Invaded Minnesota Town, The Fight For America Just Begun!
July 8, 2016 Martin Walsh Uncategorized

Minnesota is having yet another incident with Muslims attacking innocent people throughout neighborhoods. It has been reported that a mob of around 30, young, Somali men terrorized an upscale community near the Lake Calhoun area earlier last week.

“They were screaming at the house that they were going to kidnap you and they were going to rape you,” one Minneapolis resident told KSTP TV, “It was a very traumatizing experience.”

Most of the Somalis who live in Minnesota are Sunni Muslim and residents say this is not the first time mobs have showed up to frighten the town, which is filled with million dollar homes. Let this be a great example for everyone to see that we cannot continue to allow these foreign cultures to spread into our culture.

Western values here in the United States are not the same as other parts of the world, especially the Middle East. In the United States, we reflect freedoms that are afforded to us that are guaranteed by the Constitution. That is not common in foreign places in the Middle East. So when millions of refugees come to the United States from their areas, they bring their violent culture here and refuse to adopt our way of life and doing things. Yes, there are peaceful Muslims, but there are also hundreds of thousands that partake in terrorism and violence.

The United States Department of State, working with the United Nations, has permanently resettled more than 132,000 Somali ”refugees” into dozens of American cities since 1983, according to federal data collected by the State Department. Again, if we continue to allow millions of refugees to come into this country without properly vetting and screening them, we have no way of protecting American citizens.

If we aren’t careful, we will allow a mass culture into this country that changes us forever. Over the course of time, the United States could turn into a country like Syria or Iraq where we have to be scared of bombs and gun attacks every time we leave our homes. We have to slow down our refugee process and only allow the best and brightest into this country. Immigration is a privilege, remember that.

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-isis-refugees-invaded-minnesota-town-...

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Aug 24th, 2016 at 8:29pm

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 5:26pm

Quote:
A REFUGEE who raped a 10-year-old boy
told authorities that it was culturally acceptable to sexually assault children in his homeland

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Sep 2nd, 2016 at 3:46pm

The following extracts from this site tell us that sex with boys seems to be wide spread.
E.G.: that the practice, called “bacha bazi” — literally “boy play” – is the secret everyone knows with comments that it’s been around for 1000 years so why do we want to raise it now….. (My pet Jawa 2008)

&

And let’s not forget those immortal youths there to serve the Muslim male in paradise –

***koran sura 56.17-18 They shall recline on jewelled couches face to face, and there shall wait on them immortal youths with bowls and ewers and a cup of purest wine ……..

***koran sura 52.24 And there shall wait on them (the Muslim faithful males) young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.

***koran sura 76.19 They shall be attended by boys graced with eternal youth, who will seem like scattered pearls to the beholders.

If they aren’t for sex why are they so erotically described?

&

Dancing Boys and the sexual abuse of children:

The “bacha bereesh,” or boys without beards, may dress up as girls and dance for male patrons at parties in northern Afghanistan.

“Every boy tries to be the first. They are dressed in women’s clothes, have bells on their feet and have artificial breasts,” said Mohammad Yawar, a former mujahideen fighter against the Taliban and resident of the northern town of Pul-e Khumri. (Reuters 2008)

“Everyone tries to have the best, most handsome and good-looking boy,” said a former mujahideen commander, who
declined to be named. (Reuters 2008)

The article describes men who prefer boys to their wives and the rape of young boys.

Ahmad Jawad, aged 17, has been with a wealthy landowner for the past two years. “I am used to it. I love my lord. I love to dance and act like a woman and play with my owner,” he said. Asked what he would do when he got older, he said: “Once I grow up, I will be an owner and I will have my own boys.” (Reuters 2008)

There is a host more on the above site I believe it's widespread and fully accepted as the secret everybody knows about

======================================================================

Then we have
Muslim Man on Muslim Boy Love

This subject is close to the hearts of many Muslims, and so, I feel it is my responsiblity to explain what is acceptable in an Islamic context of man on boy love.

First let us begin with the ETERNAL promises of Allah as provided by the Messenger:
Quran 52:24 "..Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded..."

Also in Surah 76:19 Allah promises fresh youths to Muslim men: "...And round about them shall go youths never altering in age; when you see them you will think them to be scattered pearls..."

Before we begin, you have to understand is that Western, man-made legal systems, (that have no basis in truth, because they are not sanctioned by Allah), put all the stress on the protection of the weaker members of the society, especially women and children. However, this is the first fallacy of man-made laws.

Infidels put stress on on protecting those that cannot wage Jihad, and have little use to Allah other than making babies and serving Muslim men.

Whereas in the case of the Islamic legal system it is the opposite. Allah has rightfully created the Islamic legal system (Sharia) to benefit those that fight in his name, namely Sharia is in the service of strong virile, productive men. Allah is merciful as he is gernerous in bestowing rights and the bounty of pleasures for those that fight in his Jihad.

In the verses about the beautiful youth of paradise, he nurtured in Muslims, a liking for sodomizing young boys. (see the Quranic quotes at the top of this post). All Muslims know that homosexuality is forbidden, however, we also know that this infraction is less serious than fornication with an unwed girl.

As you see Allah likened the young boys to pearls, in the same way as he did with Houris, pearl in Arabic poetry is a feminine sexual symbol. Islam considers boys and women as of the same gender hence a woman is considered a minor all her life in Islam (first she is the property of her father, then, her husband, and finally her son).

A woman is never considered an "adult" in the Western sense. Thus the confusion. However the feminine status of a boy is temporary and it ends with growing a beard. Islam does not consider it as sexual abuse but rather a mere PLAY as described in the following hadeeth, narrated by Bukhari.

What you must understand is the mercy of Allah and his Messenger, because if a Muslim man sodomizes a young boy, is not permitted to marry his mother[b]. See this hadith at: The Sahih Collection of al-Bukhari - Book of Marriage - SunniPath

[b] "...As for whom ever plays with a boy: if there is full penetration, then he shall not marry his mother..."

With the JUSTICE that Islam affords, I think it is pretty clear that no crime in the eyes of Allah has been committed, but the pleasure that a brave Muslim warrior has received from a young boy is the will of Allah! Look to the famous Islamic scholar and Jurist Imam ibn al-Jawzi (died 1200) said boldly : "He who claims that he experiences no sexual desire when looking at beautiful young boys is a liar
« Last Edit: Sep 3rd, 2016 at 12:14am by moses »  

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Sep 2nd, 2016 at 3:48pm

continued from last post

Indeed, this pederasty is a practice that has been in place for 1400 years with Allah's blessing. However, you will see that there are Western forces out to malign and insult Islam, and in the endless oppression, infidels are trying to put an end to that which Allah has permitted.

Thus, we can see with the endless evidence found both in the holy texts of Islam and the religious convictions of those in positions of power within the Islamic society.

If there is no beard. It is not a man. Therefore it is not homosexuality, and totally within the rights of a Muslim man to take little boys, sodomize them and use them in the manner that Allah has pre-ordained.

Praise Allah!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #51 - Sep 3rd, 2016 at 12:02pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 4th, 2016 at 11:46pm:
Quote:
IRAN must put an immediate end to the hanging and torture of political prisoners following the mass execution of 28 men, an activist has demanded.
By Vickiie Oliphant

An estimated 966 to 1,025 people were executed last year

The shocking killings by the Islamic Republic come a week after the Foreign Office said Iran’s human rights abuses are getting worse.

Rights campaigner Ahmad Ebrahimi, who was born in Iran but now lives in London with his son, lost many close friends and family members at the hand of the “tyrannical” Iranian regime.

He warned the international community must become more involved and help put an end to deaths, which he believes have seen an increase in the last 10 years.

His comments come as 28 Sunni prisoners were suddenly executed before their families could even say goodbye - just days after a report into human rights abuses claimed the situation “has worsened”.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/696471/Iran-hangs-28-mass-execution-human-ri...

gandalf - what does this gesture say?

sprint, I will speak on behalf of the open, the candid, and the honest gandalf [i.e. the absent gandalf].....

sprint,

The virtuous Iranian regime has simply executed some worthless and hostile heretics.

Worthless criminals.

THE RIGHTEOUS PUNISHMENT FOR THOSE WHO ARE GUILTY OF SEDITION AND TREASON AGAINST THE ISLAMIC STATE ?

"The punishment of those who......strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world..."
Koran 5.33

"Truly, if the Hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and those who stir up sedition in the City....whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain (without mercy)."
Koran 33.60,61

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #52 - Sep 3rd, 2016 at 12:17pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 5th, 2016 at 9:40pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 5th, 2016 at 7:53pm:
50 million muslims In Europe and 80% are living on welfare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nFFq9CkG4k

80%.

Save money.

Kill all Moslems.

I hope that someone is taking note of this.

The next time you see a TV news item, about any attack on moslems here in Australia,
.......PLEASE CALL CRIME STOPPERS
.......AND DIRECT THE POLICE TO KARNALS POST, INCITING THE MURDER OF ALL MOSLEMS.

No ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #53 - Sep 3rd, 2016 at 12:35pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 10th, 2016 at 12:00am:
Quote:

Minnesota is having yet another incident with Muslims attacking innocent people throughout neighborhoods. It has been reported that a mob of around 30, young, Somali men terrorized an upscale community near the Lake Calhoun area earlier last week.

“They were screaming at the house that they were going to kidnap you and they were going to rape you,” one Minneapolis resident told KSTP TV, “It was a very traumatizing experience.”

Most of the Somalis who live in Minnesota are Sunni Muslim and residents say this is not the first time mobs have showed up to frighten the town, which is filled with million dollar homes. Let this be a great example for everyone to see that we cannot continue to allow these foreign cultures to spread into our culture.

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-isis-refugees-invaded-minnesota-town-...

Yadda said.....
Quote:

Regards ISLAM, and our tolerance of ISLAM and moslems, within our midst;

If we tolerate evil, and wickedness, in others, WE WILL BECOME EVIL AND WICKED OURSELVES.
.....and today ppl just don't get that truth, IN FACT THEY SEEM TO STRENUOUSLY DENY THAT LOGIC.

When we embrace the concept of 'tolerance', of what is clearly evil,
...we OURSELVES become the evil we tolerate.

i.e.
A good person, cannot tolerate evil, in his/her presence.

i.e.
NO PERSON CAN TOLERATE EVIL, ....UNLESS THAT PERSON IS EVIL.

And our [so called!] 'tolerance' of evil, is not tolerance.

Our 'tolerance' of evil, merely reveals the wickedness which is ALREADY within us!

+++

If we choose to embrace [and be 'tolerant'] those who are wicked,
...we OURSELVES, always become wicked.

e.g.
I have two buckets.
The first bucket is full of clean, fresh water.
The second bucket is full of sewage.

Q.
If i pour both buckets into a third container, what do i get?

A.
A third container, full of diluted sewage.

Conclusion?

While i could safely drink from the 1st bucket, i could *not* safely drink from the 2nd bucket, or the 3rd container.

So it is with evil, that is 'tolerated' by good people.

AND further, we do not 'improve' the wicked people, BY BEING TOLERANT, OF THEIR WICKEDNESS.

WICKED PEOPLE, are wicked, because they CHOOSE to embrace wickedness.

e.g.
A 'good' moslem.

A moslem, is a person who chooses to embrace a philosophy [ISLAM] which tells moslems that it is 'lawful' for moslems, to hate and to kill those who do not believe, as they believe.

+++

No matter how many times we repeat the phrase, "Tolerance is desirable, and good.",
...our tolerance of what is clearly evil, is not a virtue.

Such 'tolerance' is rather, a process, a progression.

Whenever we choose to become tolerant of evil [in our midst], it is certain, as night follows day, that we ourselves, will become evil [....and that that process must have already begun].

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print