Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print
The irony of the anti-Halal movement (Read 16172 times)
ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: The irony of the anti-Halal movement
Reply #30 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 12:02pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 7th, 2016 at 12:47am:
ian wrote on Jul 6th, 2016 at 11:00pm:
Wheres the money? Difficult question?

You stand charged with sending terrorist funds to."non-Muslim families".

How do.you plead?
My funding is transparent. What about these Muslim organisations? Wheres the money?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #31 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 12:41pm

freediver wrote on Jul 7th, 2016 at 11:58am:
Gandalf do you think it is reasonable for people to be suspicious when Muslims insist they can prevent fraud from happening again without bothering to find out who was involved previously or what motivated them?

Absolutely FD. Know you of such an occurrence? I must admit I can't recall one.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 3:08pm

ian wrote on Jul 7th, 2016 at 12:02pm:

How do.you plead?
My funding is transparent. What about these Muslim organisations? Wheres the money?

Where did you send the money to?

We demand an explanation, Ian. Failure to answer is an.admission of terrorism.

GUILTY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 3:21pm

It costs some industries a lot of money to get certified Karnal. Guess why?

Because they have dirty factories?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 3:22pm

How do.you plead?

It is?  Show us, Ian!   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 3:23pm

How do.you plead?
My funding is transparent.

Where?                  Undecided

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 6:42pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 7th, 2016 at 12:41pm:
Gandalf do you think it is reasonable for people to be suspicious when Muslims insist they can prevent fraud from happening again without bothering to find out who was involved previously or what motivated them?

Absolutely FD. Know you of such an occurrence? I must admit I can't recall one.

Sure. Your example from your school for example. The closest you have come to identifying the motive is repeating "profit" a few dozen times, but you cannot explain what that means, except to say that it is to be expected for Islamic organisations to behave like this. The closest you have come to identifying those involved is blaming AFIC.

You claimed to be proactively doing the minimum possible to satisfy the explicit government demands, by replacing the board of your school. How do you know that the people you put on the new board were not involved in the distribution of funds that were previously ripped of Muslim schools by AFIC? How do you know they don't share the same motives as those who previously siphoned off millions of dollars?

This is what institutionalised fraud looks like Gandalf. Everyone involved grins and nods and says the problem has been solved because a bit of window dressing has been done, but no-one can tell you why it happened previously or how the changes will prevent it happening again under a different badge.

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 7th, 2016 at 3:21pm:
It costs some industries a lot of money to get certified Karnal. Guess why?

Because they have dirty factories?   Roll Eyes

Because foreign Muslim governments impose anti-competitive practices by demanding the establishment of regional monopolies for the explicit purpose of overcharging for the service.

This was all over the media Brian. I am surprised you have forgotten already. They charged so much they forced some processing facilities out of the market, while alternative service providers were willing to certify for a much lower fee, but were excluded from the established monopolies.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 7:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 7th, 2016 at 3:22pm:

How do.you plead?

ian decided to back out on this, I see.

Typical.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #38 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 8:02pm

freediver wrote on Jul 7th, 2016 at 6:42pm:
Sure. Your example from your school for example. The closest you have come to identifying the motive is repeating "profit" a few dozen times

FD, where you fail, and its one trully spectacular fail, is that in this capitalist, materialist world, you can't comprehend how "profit" is motivation in and of itself.

Why does a bank want profit? Why does McDonalds want profit? Why does any for-profit organisation want to profit? For anyone else the answer 'profits for profits sake' is the valid answer, but for muslims, there is automatic suspicion because of your bigoted insistence that it must by default go to terrorists. That is the answer you are looking for and your line of inquiry is so obviously your way of reaching this answer. Its so transparently your mechanism for dealing with your obvious cognitive dissonance over such bigotry as baselessly stating as fact muslim education funds went to terrorists, and its pathetic.

The simple fact of this matter is we know what the problem is and we know what the motivation was. The solution is not to wonder why on earth a profit-gaining entity that exists in this capitalistic world would possibly want to seek profits, its to stop them being for-profit in the first place. And thats exactly where the focus has been.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 8:13pm

How do.you plead?

Talk to the ATO.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 8:14pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 7th, 2016 at 8:02pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 7th, 2016 at 6:42pm:
Sure. Your example from your school for example. The closest you have come to identifying the motive is repeating "profit" a few dozen times

FD, where you fail, and its one trully spectacular fail, is that in this capitalist, materialist world, you can't comprehend how "profit" is motivation in and of itself.

Why does a bank want profit? Why does McDonalds want profit? Why does any for-profit organisation want to profit?

The simple fact of this matter is we know what the problem is and we know what the motivation was. The solution is not to wonder why on earth a profit-gaining entity that exists in this capitalistic world would possibly want to seek profits, its to stop them being for-profit in the first place. And thats exactly where the focus has been.

I thought schools were meant to be not for profit organisations, this is where you fail Gandalf.

Are you blaming capitalism for muslims rorting not for profit funding?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 8:15pm

ian wrote on Jul 7th, 2016 at 8:13pm:

How do.you plead?

Talk to the ATO.

Ok.

What's your tax file number?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 8:19pm

Bastards!  How dare they!

Quote:
it is to be expected for Islamic organisations to behave like this.

Of course not, freediver.  Anything connected to Islam must be run at a loss so they can prop up a War the West brought to Arabia, at the expense of the kids going to Islamic educational institutions here.  Those tinted blasphemous Muslim bastards who were victims of appalling behaviour of the West must just cop on going brutality, and not fight back.  Yeas, I reckon you've nailed it freediver.  'Onya.

Have you found any evidence yet, freediver, that any profits from businesses run by these "Australian" terrorist arsehole Arabs are funding their fight against the pure and entirely innocent invasion of their lands?

Remind me, freediver.  What the phark are we doing there?  What are the goals?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #43 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 8:19pm

Quote:

And this is how you expect Islam's peak representative body in Australia to act?

Quote:
Why does a bank want profit? Why does McDonalds want profit? Why does any for-profit organisation want to profit? For anyone else the answer 'profits for profits sake' is the valid answer, but for muslims, there is automatic suspicion because of your bigoted insistence that it must by default go to terrorists.

I am suspicious of you because you stated for a fact that AFIC did not defraud your school, even though you have no way of knowing, presumably because your fraud-friendly attitude is so common in your community and your school that no-one has bothered to check. I am suspicious because you spent 16 pages arguing that Muslims should not seek to find out where all this money is going or take effective steps to manage the problem. I am suspicious of you because you tried to pass of your schools 'bare minimum' response to government demands as pro-active. I am suspicious of you because you insisted it is actually expected of religious organisations to act on a for-profit basis, and in an extraordinary leap of logic used sexual abuse cover-ups as evidence of this. I am suspicious because you argued AFIC is a for-profit organisation, then went through all sorts of contortions and deflections when I asked what this means.

Is that enough reasons? Or will you only believe me if I say it is because you are a Muslim? You are a victim of my bigotry, not your own words?

Quote:
The simple fact of this matter is we know what the problem is and we know what the motivation was.

And you are not telling?

Quote:
The solution is not to wonder why on earth a profit-gaining entity that exists in this capitalistic world would possibly want to seek profits

Can you explain in what sense AFIC is a for-profit organisation?

Quote:
its to stop them being for-profit in the first place

Would this not require you to figure out how exactly they are now a for-profit organisation?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 8:38pm

ian wrote on Jul 7th, 2016 at 8:13pm:

How do.you plead?

Talk to the ATO.

What have you people got to hide?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print