Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Eddie McGuire-What a beat up about nothing! (Read 6564 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: Eddie McGuire-What a beat up about nothing!
Reply #120 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 11:49pm

cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 7:07pm:
well I know you are blowing air.. as you didnt answer one question... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

why am I not surprised..

because there arent any..

HE SAID IT ON RADIO>> NOT IN A PRIVATE CLUB..

you have something on here called the menshed I have never been into it  no interest what ever..

and what you all say to each other about your wives or girl friends you may like to remember they are also someones daughter..

perhaps you would mind that sort of talk about your daughter....or any female relative for that matter   even if it was behind closed doors...

like I said when you can come up with the same type of comments from Eddie or anyone in the media about a bloke..

I will look at your coimments about equality..

until then man.. I can only see abuse towards females...which appears to me to be pretty selective..nothing equal about it. Angry Angry Angry Angry

Cods as far as I'm concerned its a storm in a tea cup.

Wilson's own team made the same joke and she laughed and didn't take offence, why didn't she do the same with McGuire's team.

Probably not the smartest thing he's ever said but it was in jest, something you're forgetting.

Men don't talk about their women to other men in a derogative fashion that would be belittling of their own women, same as for the women to do the same about their men.

Most of what goes on in a boys club is just playful banter, something I guess you girls wont be able to understand without getting upset...... Smiley

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #121 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 11:49pm

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #122 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 10:15am

Ajax wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 11:49pm:
Wilson's own team made the same joke and she laughed and didn't take offence, why didn't she do the same with McGuire's team.

When did they do that?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #123 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 10:17am

Ajax wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 11:42pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:23pm:
You remind me of that bloody fool Sam Newman.

You do know what he said about all this today?

Its only natural for Newman to defend McGuire there the best of friends.

Oh yes...the boy's club.

I forgot about that.

Thank you for reminding me.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #124 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:05pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 10:15am:

When did they do that?

On the very same day, strange how she laughed with them (her commentary team at 3AW) but not with McGuire's team at MMM.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3649802/3AW-s-Wayne-Russel-T...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #125 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:10pm

Ajax wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:05pm:

When did they do that?

On the very same day, strange how she laughed with them (her commentary team at 3AW) but not with McGuire's team at MMM.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3649802/3AW-s-Wayne-Russel-T...

Lol, I'm not attempting to justify anything, but I'm justifying it.

And listening to the audio, all they do is confirm that people don't like her and want to bully her like Eddie. Completely different context

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #126 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:30pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:10pm:

When did they do that?

And listening to the audio, all they do is confirm that people don't like her and want to bully her like Eddie. Completely different context

It’s very clear that not many people in the Aussie rules circles like her, the bottom line is being a woman she just doesn’t get the male bastion and psyche and tries to justify it with rationality.

Quote:
'We'd have to sell tickets to those who want to push you, Caro... and hold you under': The on-air joke by journalist Caroline Wilson's own radio colleagues a week ago that did NOT seem to offend her

She seems to undo herself both comments were similar how can she laugh at one and say the other was offensive.

And why did it take her 3 or 4 days to come out and say yes it was offensive.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #127 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:34pm

Ajax wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:30pm:

When did they do that?

It’s very clear that not many people in the Aussie rules circles like her, the bottom line is being a woman she just doesn’t get the male bastion and psyche and tries to justify it with rationality.

Quote:
'We'd have to sell tickets to those who want to push you, Caro... and hold you under': The on-air joke by journalist Caroline Wilson's own radio colleagues a week ago that did NOT seem to offend her

She seems to undo herself both comments were similar how can she laugh at one and say the other was offensive.

I thought someone else did. And yes, the last thing AFL needs is rationality

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #128 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:41pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:34pm:

When did they do that?

Quote:

Once the politically correct mob (don't know their acronym)pointed it out she then confirmed that yes it was offensive.

Gotta hand it to her though it wouldn't be easy for her in that niche of the woods but she is persistent and determined two ingredients that make you successful.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #129 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:42pm

Ajax wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:41pm:

When did they do that?

Quote:

Once the politically correct mob (don't know their acronym)pointed it out she then confirmed that yes it was offensive.

Gotta hand it to her though it wouldn't be easy for her in that niche of the woods but she is persistent and determined two ingredients that make you successful.

Being right, and pissing off Collingwood supporters

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #130 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:43pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:42pm:
Ajax wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:41pm:

When did they do that?

Quote:

Being right, and pissing off Collingwood supporters

Ball breaker now that's a term that would suit her..... Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 1:54pm

When did they do that?

Quote:

you still dont get it do you ajax..

1/. Caroline was in the other guys company..they were enjoying a giggle about a Freeze off dunking....she would have got the body language as you do when banter is going on between MATES..

like I believe you have already brought up about mates on Eddies show that cop a few "jokes"..everyones on in the joke...its all good..

but this so to speak was done behind her back...by someone who has made it obvious he doesnt like her... even his mate Sam backs that up...

you could probably call your wife all sorts of names... to her face and she would laugh.. but if you called her those names behind her back .. I think you would find they would take on a whole different meaning...

its like dirty smutty jokes.....some folks can tell them and women dont get offended..

others tell them and its cringe worthy....

what I am saying is.. if it had been anyone but Eddie she may well have laughed along....

Eddie is not a nice man...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 1:56pm

cods wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 1:54pm:

A bloated bully.

I'm sure aquascoot loves him.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 1:57pm

Ajax wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 11:42pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:23pm:
You remind me of that bloody fool Sam Newman.

You do know what he said about all this today?

Its only natural for Newman to defend McGuire there the best of friends.

BEST OF FRIENDS>...

Sam is as bad if not worse than Eddie....and if he was a really good friend he would tell Eddie to shut up....but BEST FRIENDS dont do that do they?... they encourage their mate to get worse...

come on one more drink wont hurt one for the road... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I think we have all had a best friend like that when we were young.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 1:57pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 1:56pm:
cods wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 1:54pm:

A bloated bully.

I'm sure aquascoot loves him.

I think you mean AJAX... he is defending his every move...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print