Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
pervy eyes (Read 17225 times)
AiA
Gold Member

pervy eyes
Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:14am

Why can't Aussie keep his pervy eyes out of PA if he hates it so much? Constant PMs to Freediver complaining about what he reads there and then posting entire posts from PA here ...

And Agnes, posting someone's personal details at PA ... criminal!

Poor Skippy had to close guest posting and the Vortex all because a handful of Ozpol members abuse the privilege ... 
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:22am by AiA »  

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: pervy eyes
Reply #1 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:33am

AiA, I like you. Most of what you say is groovy by me .... but I dont care about PA. I had a look in there and it just seemed to be people bitching about here.

I have other things to do.

My instinct is that this thread is just Aussie bait.

Why bother?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:54am

Your instincts are wrong this time: the ball is in Aussie's and Agnes' court. Their behaviour is out of hand. I would like to put the matter to rest but they won't let it go. Skip has had to virtually close PA up by turning off guest posting and hiding the Vortex from them (and a few others). Shock treatments may be the answer!
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2016 at 2:33am by AiA »  

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #3 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 9:16am

Don't sweat it AIA. Let them do what they do and their sins will speak for themself.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 10:59am

No one would have to bother if IQSRLOW (not a guest) was not posting my name (using his registered tag) in the Vortex, then in three Threads in Politics, and even yesterday in Off Topic.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 12:00pm

this is weird.. two thread on the same thing... what going on on another forum??>. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

it doesnt make any sense at all..aussie I am sorry if someone is putting up your real name ... sounds like someone with an unhealthy problem...

however you did mention you had told FD and they were removed...shoudlnt you still complain to FD   and then he may get wise and ban the person permently...

you and skippy go back and forth and get nowhere... stick with FD....as you know he reads these threads.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

well he did post....so what is the penalty for posting personal info...?????? should it be a LIFE SENTENCE?..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 12:03pm

cods wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 12:00pm:
this is weird.. two thread on the same thing... what going on on another forum??>. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

it doesnt make any sense at all..aussie I am sorry if someone is putting up your real name ... sounds like someone with an unhealthy problem...

however you did mention you had told FD and they were removed...shoudlnt you still complain to FD   and then he may get wise and ban the person permently...

you and skippy go back and forth and get nowhere... stick with FD....as you know he reads these threads.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

well he did post....so what is the penalty for posting personal info...?????? should it be a LIFE SENTENCE?..

That is exactly what I do.  The most recent was yesterday.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #7 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 12:23pm

Goodness gracious me.

What a load of rubbish!

Cods don't buy into his LOOK AT MY LATEST ONLINE DRAMA ANTICS.

You of all people know what this nong is all about!

Angry

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 12:50pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 12:23pm:
Goodness gracious me.

What a load of rubbish!

Angry

Take it up with your mate AiA who started this Thread and "drama."

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #9 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 12:51pm

AiA wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:14am:
Why can't Aussie keep his pervy eyes out of PA if he hates it so much? Constant PMs to Freediver complaining about what he reads there and then posting entire posts from PA here ...

Poor Skippy had to close guest posting and the Vortex all because a handful of Ozpol members abuse the privilege ... 

I see!

I was wondering what happened to Vortex!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #10 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 12:57pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 12:51pm:

I see!

I was wondering what happened to Vortex!

It's tragic that Aussie can't stop stalking the forums from which he has been permanently banned from.

As for Agnes? Her MO hasn't changed one bit since her Yahoo trolling days. She's still posting people's real details whenever she gets into one of her mentally unhinged moods.

This time, Aussie was her target.

Oh well. Such is life. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:05pm

Just so it is made clear.  My name has been posted in the Politics Section and Off Topic to which AG/Agnes does not have access.  Only Members can post there.  AG is not a Member.

IQSRLOW made those posts using his registered nic.

He did the same in The Vortex using his registered nic.  It was not a Guest.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #12 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:23pm

I think after at least 3 trolling threads on the same topic by AiA  , FREEDIVER would have taken action against Aussie and I if there was a shred of truth in any of this- so he told skippy to close off the vortex that because it caused so much trouble?  Smart move by Freediver and  Skippy obviously over there nursing his sore bruised ego ! One would have thought due to his massive incompetence on so many levels, there ought to be an admin CHANGE there- I am available if FD is reading and don't worry I will be fair to all of you. No permanent banning's and the like. I also promise that if I threaten to kick you in the throat as the current "admin" does- I will write out lines " I must not threaten to harm female members of this forum just because  mum didn't  buy any milk to have with my Weeties this morning and left me sitting in a loaded diaper !"  AiA and IQ was the cause of the vortex being closed- he caught FDs attention by trolling OP members here- sometimes learning is much much harder for some.  Wink Wink

This reminds me of a long running movie called Home Alone and the bad guys never ever learn... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2016 at 3:18pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #13 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:38pm

mothra wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:33am:
AiA, I like you. Most of what you say is groovy by me .... but I dont care about PA. I had a look in there and it just seemed to be people bitching about here.

Why bother?

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #14 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:33pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:05pm:
Just so it is made clear.  My name has been posted in the Politics Section and Off Topic to which AG/Agnes does not have access.  Only Members can post there.  AG is not a Member.

Dear Aussie,

Your name in Off Topic/Politics sections? I looked and cannot see it, Can you point it out to me, if you want send me a PM and I will address or post here. I cannot find the references you refer to.

Thanks.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #15 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:45pm

Super Nova wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:33pm:

Dear Aussie,

Your name in Off Topic/Politics sections? I looked and cannot see it, Can you point it out to me, if you want send me a PM and I will address or post here. I cannot find the references you refer to.

Thanks.

Of course you will not find it. 

They, and even Threads, were deleted after I advised freediver here of their existence there.  The Vortex disappeared entirely after I advised him of the deliberate and provocative use by IQSRLOW (using his registered nic) of my name there.

And while you seem very concerned about it here, I see you are happily in an exchange with IQ over there in the
"Still here" Thread where your little mate is still at it, in an indirect but very obvious way.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #16 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:45pm

AiA starts these poo fights and disappears- why?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:51pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:45pm:

AiA starts these poo fights and disappears- why?

Well, given he is on the other side of the Planet, that is hardly surprising.  He'll be back tonight when we are asleep.

It is 2.51 am where he is.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:20pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 12:23pm:
Goodness gracious me.

What a load of rubbish!

Angry

lisa its very noticeable you dont miss a thing... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

what ever the issue you are there usually telling everyone what they should and shoudnt be doing..

I will comment where I want to thank you...

as much as aussie irritates me..doesnt mean he should put up with everything some seem to think is acceptable... Angry Angry Angry

and the more people stand up and say..

NO! PRINTING UP PERSONAL FACTS ABOUT A MEMBER
IS NOT ACCEPTABLE..

maybe the "lunatic" will get the message..

Aussie wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 12:03pm:
That is exactly what I do.  The most recent was yesterda

unfortunately you spend a lot of time arguing with PA members on here regarding the issue...

as you have said the issue was dealt with by FD.. I am so glad to see fd listening .......can we believe fd has other things to do as well as watch the goings on of the moronic on PA???..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. well I will assume so...

and he realizes on you advising him

that should really be the end of it...

dont involve anyone else aussie....half the time they dont believe you and as SN has pointed out the thread disappeared before he saw it... so its a complete waste of time....

just let it die down and see if the idiot that does it is dealt with....

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:33pm

It is not me who starts these Threads, cods, is it?

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #20 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:48pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:45pm:

Dear Aussie,

Thanks.

They, and even Threads, were deleted after I advised freediver here of their existence there.  The Vortex disappeared entirely after I advised him of the deliberate and provocative use by IQSRLOW (using his registered nic) of my name there.

And while you seem very concerned about it here, I see you are happily in an exchange with IQ over there in the
"Still here" Thread where your little mate is still at it, in an indirect but very obvious way.

Listen aussie, if there was a post still there I would address it.

My interactions with IQ over there are my business. Do you propose I develop your level of hatred for someone that has not done me any harm. I think not.

We will keep our side of the street clean, please worry about yours.

No-one can post as a guest now, issue resolved for now. Issues of concern removed.

What more do you  want. I will not be influenced by your personal vendettas so don't expect me to treat people differently because you don't like them.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:54pm

Are you seriously telling me that you do not see IQ's reference to my name in the "Still here' Thread?

That's all I care about  ~ securing protection of my privacy from a petty man like your little mate.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 8:13pm

you got it in one

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 8:56pm

Tell me SN.....do you approve and condone IQSRLOW's current avatar at PA...particularly the 'Aussie is a paedophile.'
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2016 at 9:55pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 9:17pm

Super Nova wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 9:16am:
Don't sweat it AIA. Let them do what they do and their sins will speak for themself.

https://wordforlifesays.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/my-project-400.png

Not necessarily.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #25 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 9:53pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
Super Nova wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 9:16am:

https://wordforlifesays.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/my-project-400.png

Not necessarily.

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr96/Herbert_04/asked_1.png

Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 11:07pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:23pm:
I think after at least 3 trolling threads on the same topic by AiA  , FREEDIVER would have taken action against Aussie and I if there was a shred of truth in any of this- so he told skippy to close off the vortex that because it caused so much trouble?  Smart move by Freediver and  Skippy obviously over there nursing his sore bruised ego ! One would have thought due to his massive incompetence on so many levels, there ought to be an admin CHANGE there- I am available if FD is reading and don't worry I will be fair to all of you. No permanent banning's and the like. I also promise that if I threaten to kick you in the throat as the current "admin" does- I will write out lines " I must not threaten to harm female members of this forum just because  mum didn't  buy any milk to have with my Weeties this morning and left me sitting in a loaded diaper !"  AiA and IQ was the cause of the vortex being closed- he caught FDs attention by trolling OP members here- sometimes learning is much much harder for some.  Wink Wink
This reminds me of a long running movie called Home Alone and the bad guys never ever learn... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks for confirming what a lying nasty bitter cyber bully you are. You've just confirmed for all here exactly what many have been saying about you for a long time. No wonder only Aussie beats you in the most loathed members of a forum contest.
« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2016 at 8:56am by skippy. »  

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 11:19pm

Skipppeeee.....you and I both know that FD is not afraid of moving summarily against an Admin at PA.  You are kidding yourself if you think you are invulnerable.  Just about with his every post ~ no ~ his every post now, given the contents of his current avatar, IQSRLOW is bringing a nuclear event at PA closer.  If you don't sort it out skippeeee, FD will.  I can guarantee it.

Do you doubt that skippeeee?
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2016 at 11:43pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #28 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 11:50pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:54pm:
Are you seriously telling me that you do not see IQ's reference to my name in the "Still here' Thread?

That's all I care about  ~ securing protection of my privacy from a petty man like your little mate.

Oh aussie, I had to re-read  twice to find the anagram (and not a correct one at that). I didn't notice it and you are being trolled successfully if you think that is an issue. I could be wrong, PM FD for him to decide. Jeesssuuusss
« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2016 at 1:53am by Super Nova »  
IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #29 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 1:52am

Aussie wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 8:56pm:
Tell me SN.....do you approve and condone IQSRLOW's current avatar at PA...particularly the 'Aussie is a paedophile.'

Well aussie.

Avatar is yours, I see no issue in it's use.
"Aussie is a paedophile" I do not condone however I remain in different to trolling attempts and therefore I suggest you should as well.

I feel you are doing your best to pick and pick until you achieve your goal of retribution, that I definitely do not condone and in support of PA I will personally ensure your Bullshite antics do not succeed.

Keep trying. It is all you have to offer here. One attack after another of a site you are banned from that you at one time thought you had a god given right to control.

...... wot!

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #30 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:59am

Dear Aussie,

Thanks.

Did FD tell Skippy to close the Vortex or did Skippy close it of his own free will? I think it was the latter. The majority of members wanted it closed anyway. I didn't mind one way or the other because I ignored it.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #31 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 7:26am

mantra wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:59am:

Dear Aussie,

Thanks.

Did FD tell Skippy to close the Vortex or did Skippy close it of his own free will? I think it was the latter. The majority of members wanted it closed anyway. I didn't mind one way or the other because I ignored it.

Correct, there was a discussion and it was closed down..... for now.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 8:53am

I closed it with no consultation what so ever with FD.
Ozzzz I'll say this once chump, you don't own an avatar, anyone is entitled to use it, in particular at a forum you are not a member of. In fact if I remove any trace of your existance from PA anyone is entitled to use the Aussie user name too, you don't own that. In fact it's a blight on the people of Austraia such a whiny little sook takes ownership of that name in the way you do.
The user name Aussie is not a person you could be a spam bot, in fact I think you are.
If your real name were posted with those accusations it would be a different story, chump, but given you claim half a dozen different names as yours  you'd be hard pressed to even win that argument. Now stop wasting my time,ozzzzzzz.
« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2016 at 9:00am by skippy. »  

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #33 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 9:35am

mantra wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:59am:

Dear Aussie,

Thanks.

Well I DID read it. A few times even.

I couldn't care less if the Vortex is open OR closed...that's a matter for our Admin Skip.

Now, re Admin and Skip etc when is the next PA election?

And who's running?

Given Skip's awesome record as PA Admin, I wouldn't mind voting for him again  Smiley

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #34 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 9:44am

skippy. wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 8:53am:

I closed it with no consultation whatsoever with FD.

Ozzzz I'll say this once chump, you don't own an avatar, anyone is entitled to use it, in particular at a forum you are not a member of. In fact if I remove any trace of your existance from PA anyone is entitled to use the Aussie user name too, you don't own that. In fact it's a blight on the people of Australia such a whiny little sook takes ownership of that name in the way you do.

The user name Aussie is not a person you could be a spam bot, in fact I think you are.

If your real name were posted with those accusations it would be a different story, chump, but given you claim half a dozen different names as yours  you'd be hard pressed to even win that argument. Now stop wasting my time,ozzzzzzz.

Skip, Aussie is clearly STILL obsessed with PA and THE PRECIOUS.

His condition has unfortunately reached OCD levels.

A very experienced psychiatrist is what he needs now.

We cannot help him anymore.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:19am

I think its a good thing that aussie ... or his mimic cannot post in the vortex anymore...it seems to me all it did was cause trouble...with everyone from both sides making things up..

maybe some folks dont have enough to talk about that they have to tell lies about others...shame on them...

and if AiA was truly honest he would know the usual suspects from PA read ozpol all the time as well...

they seem to be able to come in just as the place gets a mention... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. and mostly to stir....not including mantra on that score she does try to keep the record straight.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #36 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:26am

Aussie wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 10:59am:
No one would have to bother if IQSRLOW (not a guest) was not posting my name (using his registered tag) in the Vortex, then in three Threads in Politics, and even yesterday in Off Topic.

The ONLY names I saw in Off Topic posted by IQ are "masturbater", "Knob Hates" and "f**kface", are you claiming those names are yours, arsie?  Grin They are still there, best you PM Freediver and have a whine, hey?  Grin

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #37 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:31am

cods wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:19am:
and if AiA was truly honest he would know the usual suspects from PA read ozpol all the time as well...

The so-called suspects you refer to (i.e. Neferti, Mantra, Black Orchid, AiA, Skippy, Super Nova, Grendel, etc) are ALL Members here and many of us have been Members here at OzPol long BEFORE we became Members of PA, so we are just as entitled as you are, Cods, to read, contribute, whine, moan and bitch on OzPol.  Why can't we all just get along?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 1:24pm

Neferti wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:31am:
cods wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:19am:

The so-called suspects you refer to (i.e. Neferti, Mantra, Black Orchid, AiA, Skippy, Super Nova, Grendel, etc) are ALL Members here and many of us have been Members here at OzPol long BEFORE we became Members of PA, so we are just as entitled as you are, Cods, to read, contribute, whine, moan and bitch on OzPol.  Why can't we all just get along?

you would have to ask yourself about that..

I was more referring to the PA members that only pop in here when the thread is turned into the usual hate thread... Roll Eyes

Super Nova is one....he never posts here unless its about aussie..and in the past monk... sorry Sn.. but I never see you elsewhere..

of course they are members here.. no one said otherwise......and I enjoy banter with them as much as anyone else..

but when it comes to ozpol v PA... it becomes  very nasty and personal...

why there are two forums I wouldnt know.......and why anyone wishes to close down one forum again I wouldnt have a clue.... but its a fact....

if the vortex is gone.. I am saying its not a bad thing.. it seemed to encourage this hate war between the two forums...

it certainly didnt encourage us to all get along with each other.. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #39 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 3:05pm

Neferti wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:26am:
Aussie wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 10:59am:

The ONLY names I saw in Off Topic posted by IQ are "masturbater", "Knob Hates" and "f**kface", are you claiming those names are yours, arsie?  Grin

They are still there, best you PM Freediver and have a whine, hey?  Grin

He must be lmao!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #40 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:08pm

skippy. wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 8:53am:
I closed it with no consultation what so ever with FD.
Ozzzz I'll say this once chump, you don't own an avatar, anyone is entitled to use it, in particular at a forum you are not a member of. In fact if I remove any trace of your existance from PA anyone is entitled to use the Aussie user name too, you don't own that. In fact it's a blight on the people of Austraia such a whiny little sook takes ownership of that name in the way you do.

and it's a blight on every Kangaroo in Australia that you insist on bringing shame on their nick as well innit?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #41 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:10pm

anyway Skippy good to see you are being a good boy for Freediver- and keeping the Vortex closed.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:19pm

I did mean to ask, and forgot.  Why did you close (hide) The Vortex, skippeeeee?  Nothing new has been happening there in the last week.  It's been going on forever as a place where you condoned the posting my name.  So......why now did you act?  Was it because you saw what I said to freediver in that PM of mine I posted in that other Thread, huh, skippeeeeee???

Sphincter twitch much?

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #43 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:29pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:19pm:
I did mean to ask, and forgot.  Why did you close (hide) The Vortex, skippeeeee?  Nothing new has been happening there in the last week.  It's been going on forever as a place where you condoned the posting my name.  So......why now did you act?  Was it because you saw what I said to freediver in that PM of mine I posted in that other Thread, huh, skippeeeeee???

Sphincter twitch much?

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 6:39pm

You campaign to close the Vortex but that still doesn't satisfy you.  Now you continue to try to create chaos because it was closed.

It doesn't matter what happens, nothing will satisfy your lust for vengeance other than you controlling PA or having it closed.

Pathetic.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #45 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 6:49pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 6:39pm:
You campaign to close the Vortex but that still doesn't satisfy you.  Now you continue to try to create chaos because it was closed.

It doesn't matter what happens, nothing will satisfy your lust for vengeance other than you controlling PA or having it closed.

Pathetic.

I have launched no campaign, BO.  If there was one.......it was to close off Guest access to The Vortex which meant that if anyone was going to post a name, they had to do it using a registered nic.  As soon as The Vortex disappeared, the petty, childish moronic idiot (to be polite) you are happy to post alongside, posted my name once in Off Topic and then in three different Threads in the Politics section.  That was in the last week.

The unsurprising marvel is that you reckon that is my fault.

The question remains ~ why did skippee do now what he could have done eons ago.  What changed to motivate him only now?

Hmmmmm.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 7:02pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 6:49pm:
As soon as The Vortex disappeared, the petty, childish moronic idiot (to be polite) you are happy to post alongside

By your reasoning I post here and so do you so we must both be happy about it.  Wrong.

Quote:
posted my name once in Off Topic and then in three different Threads in the Politics section.

Whilst I oppose the posting of personal information period I have seen you claim numerous 'names' as your own just to cause more trouble.  I am surprised you haven't reported 'John Smith' as flaunting your own personal details.  I also noticed that you initially referred to your 'name' in inverted commas.  Telling.

Quote:

Don't lie to suit your agenda.  I have never said any such thing.

Quote:
The question remains ~ why did skippee do now what he could have done eons ago.  What changed to motivate him only now?

Who cares???  It is what you wanted isn't it?  So stop complaining about it.  Most members wanted it closed and have done for a long time.

Why do you continually have to create chaos where none is required?

Hmmm?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 7:11pm

The only thing worth commenting on is this:

Quote:
Most members wanted it closed and have done for a long time.

Two points:

1.  Why, then,  did skippeeee ignore the wishes of most Members for all of that "long time?"  What recently happened to make him finally act?

2.  Then I suppose it will stay closed, ey?

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #48 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 7:28pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 7:11pm:
The only thing worth commenting on is this:

Quote:
Most members wanted it closed and have done for a long time.

Two points:

1.  Why, then,  did skippeeee ignore the wishes of most Members for all of that "long time?"  What recently happened to make him finally act?

2.  Then I suppose it will stay closed, ey?

NONE of your beeswax. 

SUFFER.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 7:31pm

Yet, it seems to be according to AiA, at least.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 7:31pm

Who cares?

Skippy closed it of his own volition.  You should be thanking him.  Instead, as always, you seek to attack, question and endeavour to destroy.

Get a real life away from the internet.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #51 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 7:42pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 7:31pm:
Who cares?

Skippy closed it of his own volition.

So he says.....but it was after I posted in open, the PM I sent freediver.  That is the only new factor. 

Quote:
You should be thanking him.

I should thank him for what?  Your little scumbag mate then did the same crap in Off Topic and then in Politics, and FD had to intervene.  Instead of a permanent ban, your little scumbag grubby mate is still there, thumbing his nose.

Quote:
Instead, as always, you seek to attack, question and endeavour to destroy.

I will do whatever I have to protect my privacy.  You can rely on it.  If there is no invasion of that privacy, you'd never hear from me.

Quote:
Get a real life away from the internet.

I have a very busy Family life, business life, charitable work life outside the internet.  I can walk and chew gum quite successfully.

I guess you'll just have to live with that, ey?

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 7:59pm

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #53 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 10:40pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:10pm:
anyway Skippy good to see you are being a good boy for Freediver- and keeping the Vortex closed.

Is it closed?

Ummmm okkkkay. Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 10:58pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 10:40pm:

Is it closed?

No.  It is there now Lisa Jones.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #55 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:01pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 10:58pm:

Is it closed?

Grin  Grin

It's always been there you nong!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #56 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:02pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 7:59pm:

What's with all this effort to find and post a pic?

Just tell him to bugger off.

I do....all the time lmao Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:12pm

Pathetic.

I have launched no campaign, BO.  If there was one.......it was to close off Guest access to The Vortex which meant that if anyone was going to post a name, they had to do it using a registered nic.  As soon as The Vortex disappeared, the petty, childish moronic idiot (to be polite) you are happy to post alongside, posted my name once in Off Topic and then in three different Threads in the Politics section.  That was in the last week.

Hmmmmm.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

you do have a short memory aussie... you have spent much time on here doing your best to rally the troops into getting PA  closed down >.. you bitched for a long time claiming they were hanging on to ozpol coat tails I believe is the way you put it.....to survive....something to do with advertising I guess... anyway you did so dont bother denying or deflecting... its a fact...you seem to have this enormous ego that you should be running PA...and its your job to put down anyone and everyone that has any interest in that place....as if its a disease...

well it isnt and as far as I am concerned to each his/her own...what offends one doesnt another..

cant you possibly look on life like that?????...

you have no more right to want a place changed or closed down......than I have to wish to close down your forum.....

you have been all over the forum... you tell us on here what happens in every section... and its all about YOU..

aussie he cant hurt you if you dont go over there... why should the place shut down because of you??>..no body would know about all this if you didnt tell us all...AiA.. said you keep perving and when you do that then someone will make sure you have something to perv at... stop looking aussie and you wont know anything....I have yet to see BO or Nef come on here starting threads telling us what is being said about aussie on PA>>.....its you that does that.

give it a rest for gawds sake..

like BO said you always have a question you want to know what someone was thinking. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

no dear..

you want the attention on yourself to keep going.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #58 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:12pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:01pm:

Is it closed?

Grin  Grin

Yeas, that would explain why you asked......"Is it closed."

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #59 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:19pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:12pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:01pm:

Is it closed?

Grin  Grin

Yeas, that would explain why you asked......"Is it closed."

Ha!

I was being sarcastic and..

Ohh....never mind  Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #60 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:22pm

cods wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:12pm:

Pathetic.

Hmmmmm.

you do have a short memory aussie... you have spent much time on here doing your best to rally the troops into getting PA  closed down >.. you bitched for a long time claiming they were hanging on to ozpol coat tails I believe is the way you put it.....to survive....something to do with advertising I guess... anyway you did so dont bother denying or deflecting... its a fact...you seem to have this enormous ego that you should be running PA...and its your job to put down anyone and everyone that has any interest in that place....as if its a disease...

well it isnt and as far as I am concerned to each his/her own...what offends one doesnt another..

you have no more right to want a place changed or closed down......than I have to wish to close down your forum.....

you have been all over the forum... you tell us on here what happens in every section... and its all about YOU..

aussie he cant hurt you if you dont go over there... why should the place shut down because of you??>..no body would know about all this if you didnt tell us all...AiA.. said you keep perving and when you do that then someone will make sure you have something to perv at... stop looking aussie and you wont know anything....I have yet to see BO or Nef come on here starting threads telling us what is being said about aussie on PA>>.....its you that does that.

like BO said you always have a question you want to know what someone was thinking. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

no dear..

Your usual misconceived rant.  I have never ever asked or urged that it close down. 

I was warning those in charge there that unless they stood on their own feet, independant of freediver, they ran the serious risk of FD just shutting them down.  The chance of that has not diminished.

Nothing stops PA from continuing without fear of FD being influenced by anyone, including me, of just.......using a nuclear button.  That's all it would take, and I have been consistently warning them about it.

You also forget cods......while that place is now the pits, it remains the remnants of a Forum where I was an Original, and proud to be so.  None of those there now are, other than SN.

I would never want to see it closed.

All I want is that it allow me and others to exist without the constant and daily Threat of privacy breaches and disgracefull taunts of bestiality or paedophilia.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #61 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:24pm

cods wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:12pm:

Pathetic.

Hmmmmm.

no dear..

Don't know why you bother with him Cods.

Just laugh at him and move on.

Aussie has trivialized himself into a state of total irrelevance.

And I must say....it totally suits him.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:30pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:22pm:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #63 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:43pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:30pm:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Why do you care?  You are not even a Member there, and never have been.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:51pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:43pm:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

I jousted with you here, where as indicated above, you were doing your very best to shame a forum into leaving or its owner closing it.

You were banging on about skirts, cowardice, freeloaders, standing on its own legs, and similar and on and on and smacking on.

And now you claim, you "never want to see it closed".

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #65 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:59pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:51pm:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

I jousted with you here, where as indicated above, you were doing your very best to shame a forum into leaving or its owner closing it.

You were banging on about skirts, cowardice, freeloaders, standing on its own legs, and similar and on and on and smacking on.

I think you are trying to say....."Yeas Aussie, you did urge PA to disassociate from freediver and stand on its own two feet."

Yet, you have not explained why you give a stuff, given you are not and never have been a Member there.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #66 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:06am

I have never ever asked or urged that it close down.

What an absolute and unabashed liar you are.
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:20am by Black Orchid »  

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:08am

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:59pm:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

I think you are trying to say....."Yeas Aussie, you did urge PA to disassociate from freediver and stand on its own two feet."

Yet, you have not explained why you give a stuff, given you are not and never have been a Member there.

I don't like you.  I didn't like your bullying to destroy a forum which, it seems, banned you.  Revenge is rarely a good motive for anything. 

I detect in you a seething resentment against that forum, you seem a vindictive and petty man, and yes, I am gradually being persuaded you might be a stalker.

In short Aussie, you are an unpleasant character, which is not so strange, there are plenty on the web and on political forums especially.  And to that I will also add, I don't need to explain to you why I care, or why I respond, or the manner in which I respond.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #68 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:20am

Secret Wars wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:08am:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

I don't like you.  I didn't like your bullying to destroy a forum which, it seems, banned you.  Revenge is rarely a good motive for anything. 

I detect in you a seething resentment against that forum, you seem a vindictive and petty man, and yes, I am gradually being persuaded you might be a stalker.

In short Aussie, you are an unpleasant character, which is not so strange, there are plenty on the web and on political forums especially.  And to that I will also add, I don't need to explain to you why I care, or why I respond, or the manner in which I respond.

Translation : Farrrk off stalker.

3 words.

But no....you had to write a bloody essay instead!

Shocked

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:29am

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:20am:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

3 words.

Shocked

How's those photos of your twin Audis going?  Surely you have a bit of paper, a pen and a digital phone?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #70 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:30am

Secret Wars wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:29am:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

3 words.

Shocked

How's those photos of your twin Audis going?  Surely you have a bit of paper, a pen and a digital phone?

Twin teenagers NOT twin Audis...you nong lol!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #71 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:33am

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:30am:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

3 words.

Shocked

Ohhhh, you mean my 4 wheel drive Merc lmao!!!!

And the Merc my husband drives????

You want pics of them eh?

No worries.

Let me get my husband to send them through to you.

Would you like a pic of our home and kids too?

Just let me know. I'm sure my husband won't mind.

NONG!  Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #72 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:35am

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Ummm, I've just worked out who you are lmao  Grin

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:38am

Bwahahahahahahahaha

3 words.

Shocked

Piss off, you were bragging about your cars, I called bullshit. 

But fair dos, and you asked for it.  How about you post photos of yours and hubbys cars tomorrow.  No license plates, nothing identifying, just a bit of paper saying ozpolitic so you know it's not lifted off the net.

You know, the exact same challenge you squibbed when bragging about your twin Audis.

Over to you.  I look forward to ypu rubbing my nose in your proof tomorrow morning.  You do have a phone, a bit of paper and a pen I hope? 

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:43am

Righteo, photo of two mercs.  One of which is a four wheel drive. 

No license plates remember, nothing identifying, apart from a bit of paper on a bonnet saying ozpolitic. 

I look forward to it. 

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #75 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:44am

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:33am:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

3 words.

Shocked

No worries.

NONG!  Grin

Since when did I ever own an Audi you nong???

Here's an idea...log off, take a few of those multi troll medication pills which help you sleep...and tomorrow morning, hurry back online with your Secret Wars multi nic and ask me about my twin BMW's.

We'll enjoy laughing....AT YOU.

Cheesy

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #76 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:47am

Gotta wonder why certain nongs bother to log in when they're clearly stoned!

Anyway....

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:54am

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:47am:

Anyway....

Photo, two Mercedes, one a four wheel drive, no identifying features, just a bit of paper saying ozpolitic.

If you cannot get the where with it all to get a photo, one might suspect that as others have said, you are a sad sack of poo living in a council flat. 

On the other hand you could hop out in the morning in your perfect life, write ozpolitic on a bit of paper, take photos of the mercs and post it here and I will be forced to apologise.

Your choice. 

You do have a camera or phone I hope?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #78 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:59am

Secret Wars wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:54am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:47am:

Anyway....

Photo, two Mercedes, one a four wheel drive, no identifying features, just a bit of paper saying ozpolitic.

If you cannot get the where with it all to get a photo, one might suspect that as others have said, you are a sad sack of poo living in a council flat. 

On the other hand you could hop out in the morning in your perfect life, write ozpolitic on a bit of paper, take photos of the mercs and post it here and I will be forced to apologise.

Your choice. 

You do have a camera or phone I hope?

Can you not read?

I said....my husband will get back to you about all the pics you want regarding our private lives.

Esp...our 2 Audis lmao!!!

Until then, bugger off back into your lonely 1 bedder you PERVE.

Oh and lay off the drugs!

They make you look as creepy as Arssie. Cheesy

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:03am

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:33am:

No worries.

NONG!  Grin

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:08am

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:44am:

Here's an idea...log off, take a few of those multi troll medication pills which help you sleep...and tomorrow morning, hurry back online with your Secret Wars multi nic and ask me about my twin BMW's.

Cheesy

Dear oh dear, work out your bullshit, at least try and make it coherent, is it twin Mercs or BMWs?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #81 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:11am

Secret Wars wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:08am:

Cheesy

Dear oh dear, work out your bullshit, at least try and make it coherent, is it twin Mercs or BMWs?

Oh come on!

Weren't they Audis?

You said so!

They could be Range Rovers....you just never know lmao  Grin

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:14am

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:11am:

Cheesy

Oh come on!

Weren't they Audis?

You said so!

In the last five minute you made claim to your four wheel drive merc and a husbands merc, then you forgot you forgot yourself and in the next post it was twin BMWs. 

Your words.

So what is it?  Two mercs, or two BMWs.  Or maybe both, a four car garage. 

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #83 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:16am

Secret Wars wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:14am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:11am:

Cheesy

Oh come on!

Weren't they Audis?

You said so!

In the last five minute you made claim to your four wheel drive merc and a husbands merc, then you forgot you forgot yourself and in the next post it was twin BMWs. 

Your words.

So what is it?  Two mercs, or two BMWs.  Or maybe both, a four car garage. 

Nooooo it's four kids!

And they certainly don't live in our garage!

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:22am

Idiot.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:28am

So thats two mercs, one a four wheel drive and two BMWs, should make a nice group shot. 

Over to you Lisa, a photo and a bit of paper will end your embarrassment.

Show me the two mercs, one a four wheel drive and th two BMWs.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #86 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:51am

OMG...you're STILL here lol??

Go to bed you creep!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 6:46am

there is something sad about this forum it seems to bring out the compulsive obsessive nature of some members who have the need to repeat repeat repeat every bloody thing.....have you any idea how annoying that is???...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #88 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 9:59am

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Oh noe, what'll I doooooooooo!  Someone from the open fetid sewer who his hiding their ID....some letters on a screen....some anonymous character.....does not like me!!!

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #89 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 10:19am

Nobody is a real person here, aussie, except you of course.  Grin
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:10am by Neferti »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #90 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 4:32pm

Neferti wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 10:19am:
Nobody is a real person here, aussie, except you of course.  Grin

Aussie is a real fake.  Tongue

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 6:03pm

I didnt want to say before

but I am Princess Di..I morphed into her not that long ago....still looking gorgeous  lean and mean....

I didnt mention it as bragging get bagging....but take it from me.. I am now linked to royalty.. and need some respect...

as for aussie being a wannabee...well he can try thats all I can say...

nef I am real I can promise you....the aches and pains tell me I am very much alive and real...

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #92 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 6:13pm

I have no aches and pains Cods. Just a few things that don't work well as they used to.

I voted today in Belconnen. Got asked whether I was eligible to vote early and whether I had voted before. YAWN

I voted INFORMAL as I promised and so did my daughter.    Roll Eyes

It will be most interesting what the INFORMAL votes will be this time.

Another Election for us Canberrans in October .... can hardly wait.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #93 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 8:52pm

cods wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 6:03pm:
I didnt want to say before

but I am Princess Di..I morphed into her not that long ago....still looking gorgeous  lean and mean....

I didnt mention it as bragging get bagging....but take it from me.. I am now linked to royalty.. and need some respect...

as for aussie being a wannabee...well he can try thats all I can say...

nef I am real I can promise you....the aches and pains tell me I am very much alive and real...

Well Aussie is :

1. A real fake

2. A successful failure

And he's proud of it  Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #94 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 9:00pm

Quote:
Still here

Postby Black Orchid » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:53 pm
I joined OP about 10 years ago or more, before Yahoo's Political forum was removed. That should almost give me 'original' status and open slather to abuse, accuse, interrogate, stalk, dob and generally act like a git ... just like? :roll:

How long ago was the 26th April, 2013?

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #95 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 10:56pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 9:00pm:
Quote:
Still here

I joined OP about 10 years ago or more, before Yahoo's Political forum was removed. That should almost give me 'original' status and open slather to abuse, accuse, interrogate, stalk, dob and generally act like a git ... just like? :roll:

You copied that quote from another forum within 7 minutes of my posting it.  You know, the one you don't read?

Perhaps more people will see what lengths you continually go to in the hope of creating arguments between forums and generally more discord all round.   

You are a predator and not an honourable man and the Mods here should discipline you as I cannot believe they would approve of your methods or the tactics you use in your obsessive quest to create chaos across both forums.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #96 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:10pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 10:56pm:
Quote:
Still here

You copied that quote from another forum within 7 minutes of my posting it.  You know, the one you don't read?

Perhaps more people will see what lengths you continually go to in the hope of creating arguments between forums and generally more discord all round.   

You are a predator and not an honourable man and the Mods here should discipline you as I cannot believe they would approve of your methods or the tactics you use in your obsessive quest to create chaos across both forums.

Actually, no.....I did not.  Others are looking and I was told of it.

You posted it in a public place......I was told about it.  I checked if you were correct.  It seems 2013 was ten years ago.

Yeas?

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #97 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:19pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:10pm:
Quote:
Still here

You posted it in a public place......I was told about it.  I checked if you were correct.  It seems 2013 was ten years ago.

Yeas?

Yeah yeah sure someone told you about a post on another forum which YOU (nobody else) posted here within 7 short minutes.

You cannot justify your creepy stalking habits and there is a perfectly plausible explanation re my post (from another forum)  but, quite frankly, it is none of your business.  Stop stalking people across forums.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #98 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:36pm

People read Forums.  That is why they exist.....to be read by people at large.  To do so is not stalking at all.  It is a function of such places that what is said, be read.  From what I'm told, it seems there are even messages there waiting for me to read. 

Now The Vortex has disappeared (that is where I was virtually the sole subject) the concentration on me has moved to Off Topic, it seems.  Public place.....people read.

If you want to make comments in private, go set up a Forum where no-one (other than a Member) can read.  How hard is that?

And.....if you reckon I am the only person looking for crap at PA, you are very, very sadly mistaken.  If you reckon I don't have some mates around here, you are equally mistaken.

How about you explain your comment made there that you have been at OzPol for ten years yet you only registered here on the 26th April, 2013?  That'll be fun to see.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #99 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:47pm

1.  I don't care if you think you have mates.  Why should I? 

2.  I don't have to explain anything to you.  Use your brain.

Stop continually trying to cause trouble with PA.  Counselling may help.  You are obsessed and NOT in a good way. 

Please leave me, and the other women you constantly hound, ALONE.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #100 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:55pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:47pm:

Stop continually trying to cause trouble with PA.  Counselling may help.  You are obsessed and NOT in a good way. 

You and Lisa Jones seem to have the same conviction that anyone with whom you disagree is in need of psychiatric, or some other help. Me.....I reckon that is a dead give-a-way about the issue but.....not for me to say because I would not know.  Maybe, (have you ever considered) there are sane, normal everday people who can read what others say and can see a problem when  it comes to truth and consistency.

Let's clear it up BO.  How long have you been at OzPol? For ten years, or since the 26th April, 2013? 

Edit:

You added this bit while I was composing my answer to the rest:

Quote:

No.  Never, ever.  I am an equal opportunity seeker of the truth no matter the gender.  You playing that gender victim card does not explain whether you have been here for ten years or since the 26th April, 2013.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 8:25am

Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:10pm:
Quote:
Still here

Yeas?

aussie my profile says I registered in 2011.......I have been here since about 2007....I wouldnt stress about it if I were you...if BO was a yahoo members then she is about right.....when they closed the political section we abandoned the place......for gawds sake stop niggling and trying to make out everyone is devious....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 8:32am

Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:55pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:47pm:

You and Lisa Jones seem to have the same conviction that anyone with whom you disagree is in need of psychiatric, or some other help. Me.....I reckon that is a dead give-a-way about the issue but.....not for me to say because I would not know.  Maybe, (have you ever considered) there are sane, normal everday people who can read what others say and can see a problem when  it comes to truth and consistency.

Let's clear it up BO.  How long have you been at OzPol? For ten years, or since the 26th April, 2013? 

Edit:

You added this bit while I was composing my answer to the rest:

Quote:

No.  Never, ever.  I am an equal opportunity seeker of the truth no matter the gender.  You playing that gender victim card does not explain whether you have been here for ten years or since the 26th April, 2013.

aussie its posts like this that get you your reputation...

a pain in the arse....

it is stalking it is compulsive....it is creepy...

cant you take a HINT even one spelt out clearly...like BOs...she has more rights to ask you to desist from that action...

no one is interested in your version of the truth....BO make have changed her name or password in 2013....it has not a thing to do with how long she has been here....please do as she asks....

she has asked nicely after all....

and stop perving on PA>...and if you have  a nasty little informer who sends everything said over there to you..

then shame on you mate and him.....that is sick...

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #103 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 9:08am

Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:36pm:
People read Forums.  That is why they exist.....to be read by people at large.  To do so is not stalking at all.  It is a function of such places that what is said, be read.  From what I'm told, it seems there are even messages there waiting for me to read. 

Now The Vortex has disappeared (that is where I was virtually the sole subject) the concentration on me has moved to Off Topic, it seems.  Public place.....people read.

If you want to make comments in private, go set up a Forum where no-one (other than a Member) can read.  How hard is that?

And.....if you reckon I am the only person looking for crap at PA, you are very, very sadly mistaken.  If you reckon I don't have some mates around here, you are equally mistaken.

How about you explain your comment made there that you have been at OzPol for ten years yet you only registered here on the 26th April, 2013?  That'll be fun to see.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2604110/omar-little-smirk-shrug-o.gif

You think the Vortex has disappeared?

Grin

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #104 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 9:21am

Ozzzz is confused again.
He insists he doesn't read PA yet constantly copies posts from there.
He insists people should not talk about him there yet he constantly talks about PA here.
He is confused he somehow owns the Aussie ID internet wide.
He has been permantly banned from PA but his old ID does still exist there. That is the problem.
Honestly it's like me googling a forum about fishing and finding someone on it uses the ID of skippy. I don't own the ID I should not take offence to anything written about it or by it.
This obsession  needs to stop....TODAY.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #105 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 9:28am

skippy. wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 9:21am:
Ozzzz is confused again.
He insists people should not talk about him there yet he constantly talks about PA here.
He has been permantly banned from PA but his old ID does still exist there. That is the problem.
Honestly it's like me googling a forum about fishing and finding someone on it uses the ID of skippy. I don't own the ID I should not take offence to anything written about it or by it.

Oh didn't you know?

Arrsie checks under his bed every night....in case someone from PA is there  Grin

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #106 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 8:23am

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #107 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 2:35pm

skippy. wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 8:23am:

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #108 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 4:41pm

... --- ...  Wink

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #109 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:02pm

WinkAgnes wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 2:35pm:

Hey troll, you latest socks been banned from PA already. You'll never learn. Roll Eyes

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #110 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:24pm

skippy. wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:02pm:

Hey troll, you latest socks been banned from PA already. You'll never learn. Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #111 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:45pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:24pm:
skippy. wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:02pm:

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 8:37am

you have got to admit the conversation is riveting in this thread........its all done by thought waves I guess......

skip there is no doubt some chemistry between you and agnes...you cant leave each other alone.....

you even care about her socks... now thats what I call nice.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #113 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:52am

Quote:
Still here

Can you provide a link to BO's post Aussie?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #114 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 12:30pm

mantra wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:52am:
Quote:
Still here

No.  You'll have to ask BO.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #115 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 12:51pm

Quote:
Still here

Arsie copied and pasted that post by Black Orchid from somewhere he doesn't look at or read anymore. Check the thread I highlighted, Mantra.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #116 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 12:53pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 12:30pm:
Quote:
Still here

Ever helpful, aren't you, arsie?  YOU copied and pasted that post, so should know where you got it from. You are such a fool. Unbelievable.  Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #117 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 2:23pm

Neferti wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 12:53pm:
Quote:
Still here

Ever helpful, aren't you, arsie?  YOU copied and pasted that post, so should know where you got it from. You are such a fool. Unbelievable.  Angry

Post the link then.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #118 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 3:24pm

NO
. Mantra asked you, arsie.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #119 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 3:26pm

Neferti wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 3:24pm:

...and I have answered her question in a very direct and honest manner.  Would you prefer that I lie?

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #120 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 9:14pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 3:26pm:
Neferti wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 3:24pm:

...and I have answered her question in a very direct and honest manner.  Would you prefer that I lie?

This is what you consider honest and direct?

Why should Mantra have to ask me?  You were the one trawling another forum and re-posting what I said within minutes.   You find it.

Honest and direct?     Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #121 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 9:31pm

Perhaps you should re-read this Thread, and enlightenment may arrive as to why I am unable to post a link.  Not much further beyond Post # 103 ought be enough.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #122 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 9:42pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 9:31pm:
Perhaps you should re-read this Thread, and enlightenment may arrive as to why I am unable to post a link.  Not much further beyond Post # 103 ought be enough.

Are you going senile, aussie?  In your jumbled way are you trying to say you copied my post from the Vortex and, as it is now closed, you cannot link to it?

Firstly, I did not post in the Vortex when it was open, nor did I read it.

Secondly, the Vortex was already closed at the time of my post.

That means what?  Hmmm?  That you did not steal it from the Vortex and as you are the one trawling for posts from another forum to re-post here for whatever reason that drives you,  you should well know where you copied it from.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #123 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 9:44pm

Why bother, let aussie play his games and don't waste anytime on it.

With no link, it didn't happen, is that true Mr Aussie.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #124 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 9:58pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 9:42pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 9:31pm:

Are you going senile, aussie?  In your jumbled way are you trying to say you copied my post from the Vortex and, as it is now closed, you cannot link to it?

Firstly, I did not post in the Vortex when it was open, nor did I read it.

Secondly, the Vortex was already closed at the time of my post.

That means what?  Hmmm?  That you did not steal it from the Vortex and as you are the one trawling for posts from another forum to re-post here for whatever reason that drives you,  you should well know where you copied it from.

Have you followed my comments, or would you rather ignore them?

Quote:

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #125 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:02pm

No link, didn't happen............

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #126 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:03pm

You made the post.  Mantra asked you for the link yet you told her to ask me.

Dance around and play your games as much as you like but YOU made the post so you provide the link.  Simples!

Now buzz off.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #127 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:09pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:03pm:

Dance around and play your games as much as you like but YOU made the post so you provide the link.  Simples!

Now buzz off.

Have you read just a little beyond Post # 103 yet?

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #128 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:17pm

Talk to the hand.  YOU made the post so YOU find the link.

End of.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #129 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:19pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:17pm:
Talk to the hand.  YOU made the post so YOU find the link.

End of.

No.  Not 'End of.'  You don't get to call that.  Have you read just tad beyond Post # 103 yet?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #130 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:22pm

Now buzz off.

2006 this forum started- that was almost 10 years ago- I and a handful of others came across at that time- and they know who they are, you BO were not here then and to be here 10 years you would have had to have been here since 2006- so no matter if it says you joined 2013 , there was no way you have been here 10 years, and I don't need a link to prove that- you just haven't been here 10 years- skippy and Nef have and so has Mantra, but not you. Lucky if it has been 2-4 for you. What the hell does it matter anyway ?

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #131 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:31pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:22pm:

Now buzz off.

2006 this forum started- that was almost 10 years ago- I and a handful of others came across at that time- and they know who they are, you BO were not here then and to be here 10 years you would have had to have been here since 2006- so no matter if it says you joined 2013 , there was no way you have been here 10 years, and I don't need a link to prove that- you just haven't been here 10 years- skippy and Nef have and so has Mantra, but not you. Lucky if it has been 2-4 for you. What the hell does it matter anyway ?

If you used your half brain cell perhaps you could figure it out?

BTW 2006 is 10 years ago, not almost.  Anything before June 2006 is more than 10 years ago.  The first member was registered in 2005.

Since you are always insetting yourself, tell us aggie, what does it matter?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #132 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:32pm

Now buzz off.

It's pretty easy to check.

Link.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #133 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:34pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:31pm:

Now buzz off.

BTW 2006 is 10 years ago, not almost.  Anything before June 2006 is more than 10 years ago.  The first member was registered in 2005.

So...which one is you, BO?

Link.

I'm there as............me!

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #134 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:39pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:34pm:

Good for you.  Do you want a prize?

You really are a stalking and loathsome character, aussie.  There are few enough women at OzPol as it is without your haranguing them all obsessively.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #135 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:45pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:39pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:34pm:

Good for you.  Do you want a prize?

You really are a stalking and loathsome character, aussie.  There are few enough women at OzPol as it is without your haranguing them all obsessively.

Which one is you, BO.

(No point playing a 'female' victim card with me, BO.  I am an equal opportunity debunker of liars and frauds no matter the gender.  I'm sure you'd be in favour of that.  I have no idea who is really male or female, no more than you know what gender I really am.  Karnal is female.  Mothra is as well......so they say.)

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #136 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:45pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:31pm:

Now buzz off.

Well  you seem to be having bad day there - it might be nice if you treat yourself to a big "juicy" bone and a nice lie down not necessarily in that order-, what do you think, before you do yourself a mischief lovie.  Wink

What a day huh?    Grin

WOOF !!!

« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2016 at 12:08am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #137 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:50pm

I will leave you two nutters to it. 

Don't forget to turn out the lights before you pass out  Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #138 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:55pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:50pm:

Yeas....good idea to run away and backwards while you are behind.  What possesses you PA crowd to post stuff so easily debunked?  It has me totally stuffed but not totally surprised. 

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #139 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 11:00pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:55pm:

Yeas....good idea to run away and backwards while you are behind.  What possesses you PA crowd to post stuff so easily debunked?  It has me totally stuffed but not totally surprised. 

The point is that YOU posted it here.  NOT me.  That is a fact that no-one can dispute.  Find the link from where YOU posted it, as you were asked, instead of playing your games.

If either of you had half a brain you may be able to come up with an explanation but neither of you appear capable.

You both just want to fight and argue and create general chaos.  It's sad really but totally expected.

Running away?  Give us a break.   

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #140 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 11:07pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 11:00pm:

The point is that YOU posted it here.  NOT me.  That is a fact that no-one can dispute.  Find the link from where YOU posted it, as you were asked, instead of playing your games.

If either of you had half a brain you may be able to come up with an explanation but neither of you appear capable.

You both just want to fight and argue and create general chaos.  It's sad really but totally expected.

Have you read just a tad after Post # 103 yet.  When  will the penny drop?  Will it be any time soon or is this yet another occasion where the point sails right over your head?  I thought you had some intellect.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #141 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 11:08pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 11:00pm:

I was here 10 years ago and you were not -fact!  It is not my argument, but I just wanted to point out you were not here- if you were this forum would be filled with post's of the very highest quality /very highbrow and  high faluting trolling lady Muck! Now please stop responding to me as you always say you don't. Nite   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #142 - Jun 27th, 2016 at 7:52pm

cods wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 8:37am:
you have got to admit the conversation is riveting in this thread........its all done by thought waves I guess......

skip there is no doubt some chemistry between you and agnes...you cant leave each other alone.....

you even care about her socks... now thats what I call nice

LOL that made me laugh cods   Wink
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2016 at 8:29pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #143 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 1:17am

Agnes wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 11:08pm:
I was here 10 years ago and you were not -fact!  It is not my argument, but I just wanted to point out you were not here- if you were this forum would be filled with post's of the very highest quality /very highbrow and  high faluting trolling lady Muck! Now please stop responding to me as you always say you don't. Nite      

I questioned this also. I think Ozpolitic might have been used for something else before FD made changes. Looking at the members link and the comments by ozadmin - there is a whole years worth of threads missing. BO might have joined prior to us under an earlier format.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #144 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 9:32pm

skippy. wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 9:21am:
Ozzzz is confused again.

🤔

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #145 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 7:14pm

Lol...pervy eyes.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #146 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:43pm

Why bother?

What changed.

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #147 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 10:37am

Gordon wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:43pm:

Why bother?

What changed.

What changed? Good question! I used the term "rape your feelings" and she twisted my words to make it seem like I was advocating physical rape, which I was not. That is why I needle her about rape to this day ...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #148 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 12:01pm

AiA wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 10:37am:

Why bother?

What changed.

What changed? Good question! I used the term "rape your feelings" and she twisted my words to make it seem like I was advocating physical rape, which I was not. That is why I needle her about rape to this day ...

Really?

Link.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #149 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:51pm

Why bother?

What changed.

At the beginning of that exchange, mothra accepted it as not being literal rape then slowly twisted it around to being literally physical rape.

Nearly as bad as how Aussie twists words.

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #150 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 10:48pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 12:01pm:

Why bother?

What changed.

Really?

Link.

Nope. The exchange I am referring to predates yours, scumbag. And let's not forget Aussie, your mate Mothra has had three different socks banned in the last three days. Has she gotten bored with nobody but you and John Smith to talk to at Monk's sewer? Everyone is aware that you and her plotted her latest attack on Ozpol in a hidden sub-forum over there ... you are her enabler here Aussie. Accusations of pedophilia are low even for a grub like you.
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2018 at 10:56pm by AiA »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #151 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 10:54am

More bullshit.  Just make anything up is your mantra.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #152 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 11:21am

Aussie wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 10:54am:
More bullshit.  Just make anything up is your mantra.

The only bullschitt is yours, grub.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #153 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 5:40pm

I have seen seen defamatory activity  (Aussie and friend)in Monks sandpit as well lately- I am watching very closely- just a word to all of you- if I see anything relating to me posted there I will take it to the authorities- Monk has already supplied me with his address and i know his name- it was on the internet for years- we all know his name

I have screen shots

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #154 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 6:10pm

I am reporting your predatory activity to Freediver- he should know what you are  up to- still- your little  mate is more trouble than he is worth
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2018 at 6:39pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #155 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 9:26pm

Pervy eyes, YUCK,

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #156 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 10:06pm

I had forgotten about this thread. The funny thing is, I only joined Ozpol after I heard, many many times, that Aussie and Jovial Monk were using it as a platform to attack me as admin of PA. I had never even read this board before ... and now here I am Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #157 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 11:03pm

What a very very interesting Thread indeed.
It's good looking back sometimes.

Well, well, well. What have we here...

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #158 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 11:25pm

Jasin wrote on Oct 3rd, 2019 at 11:03pm:
What a very very interesting Thread indeed.
It's good looking back sometimes.

Well, well, well. What have we here...

It's all just for fun. No hard feelings on my part.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #159 - Oct 4th, 2019 at 9:04pm

Do you think Aussie exhibits 'pervy eyes' which he tries to tell us are 'piercing' instead?
I reckon he stares at many 'young females' down at the beach in their summer skins.
Little wonder their boyfriends throw coke bottles at him.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #160 - Oct 4th, 2019 at 9:36pm

Jasin wrote on Oct 4th, 2019 at 9:04pm:
Do you think Aussie exhibits 'pervy eyes' which he tries to tell us are 'piercing' instead?
I reckon he stares at many 'young females' down at the beach in their summer skins.
Little wonder their boyfriends throw coke bottles at him.

Pervy or creepy?

images__2__002.jpeg (20 KB | 13 )
images__2__002.jpeg

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print