Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: pervy eyes
Reply #135 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:45pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:39pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:34pm:
I'm there as............me!

Good for you.  Do you want a prize?

You really are a stalking and loathsome character, aussie.  There are few enough women at OzPol as it is without your haranguing them all obsessively.

Which one is you, BO.

(No point playing a 'female' victim card with me, BO.  I am an equal opportunity debunker of liars and frauds no matter the gender.  I'm sure you'd be in favour of that.  I have no idea who is really male or female, no more than you know what gender I really am.  Karnal is female.  Mothra is as well......so they say.)

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #136 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:45pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:31pm:
Agnes wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:22pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:03pm:
You made the post.  Mantra asked you for the link yet you told her to ask me.

Dance around and play your games as much as you like but YOU made the post so you provide the link.  Simples!

Now buzz off.

2006 this forum started- that was almost 10 years ago- I and a handful of others came across at that time- and they know who they are, you BO were not here then and to be here 10 years you would have had to have been here since 2006- so no matter if it says you joined 2013 , there was no way you have been here 10 years, and I don't need a link to prove that- you just haven't been here 10 years- skippy and Nef have and so has Mantra, but not you. Lucky if it has been 2-4 for you. What the hell does it matter anyway ?

If you used your half brain cell perhaps you could figure it out?

BTW 2006 is 10 years ago, not almost.  Anything before June 2006 is more than 10 years ago.  The first member was registered in 2005.

Since you are always insetting yourself, tell us aggie, what does it matter?

Well  you seem to be having bad day there - it might be nice if you treat yourself to a big "juicy" bone and a nice lie down not necessarily in that order-, what do you think, before you do yourself a mischief lovie.  Wink

What a day huh?    Grin

WOOF !!!

« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2016 at 12:08am by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #137 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:50pm

I will leave you two nutters to it. 

Don't forget to turn out the lights before you pass out  Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #138 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:55pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:50pm:

Yeas....good idea to run away and backwards while you are behind.  What possesses you PA crowd to post stuff so easily debunked?  It has me totally stuffed but not totally surprised. 

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #139 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 11:00pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:55pm:

Yeas....good idea to run away and backwards while you are behind.  What possesses you PA crowd to post stuff so easily debunked?  It has me totally stuffed but not totally surprised. 

The point is that YOU posted it here.  NOT me.  That is a fact that no-one can dispute.  Find the link from where YOU posted it, as you were asked, instead of playing your games.

If either of you had half a brain you may be able to come up with an explanation but neither of you appear capable.

You both just want to fight and argue and create general chaos.  It's sad really but totally expected.

Running away?  Give us a break.   

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #140 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 11:07pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 11:00pm:

The point is that YOU posted it here.  NOT me.  That is a fact that no-one can dispute.  Find the link from where YOU posted it, as you were asked, instead of playing your games.

If either of you had half a brain you may be able to come up with an explanation but neither of you appear capable.

You both just want to fight and argue and create general chaos.  It's sad really but totally expected.

Have you read just a tad after Post # 103 yet.  When  will the penny drop?  Will it be any time soon or is this yet another occasion where the point sails right over your head?  I thought you had some intellect.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #141 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 11:08pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 11:00pm:

I was here 10 years ago and you were not -fact!  It is not my argument, but I just wanted to point out you were not here- if you were this forum would be filled with post's of the very highest quality /very highbrow and  high faluting trolling lady Muck! Now please stop responding to me as you always say you don't. Nite   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #142 - Jun 27th, 2016 at 7:52pm

cods wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 8:37am:
you have got to admit the conversation is riveting in this thread........its all done by thought waves I guess......

skip there is no doubt some chemistry between you and agnes...you cant leave each other alone.....

you even care about her socks... now thats what I call nice

LOL that made me laugh cods   Wink
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2016 at 8:29pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #143 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 1:17am

Agnes wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 11:08pm:
I was here 10 years ago and you were not -fact!  It is not my argument, but I just wanted to point out you were not here- if you were this forum would be filled with post's of the very highest quality /very highbrow and  high faluting trolling lady Muck! Now please stop responding to me as you always say you don't. Nite      

I questioned this also. I think Ozpolitic might have been used for something else before FD made changes. Looking at the members link and the comments by ozadmin - there is a whole years worth of threads missing. BO might have joined prior to us under an earlier format.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #144 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 9:32pm

skippy. wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 9:21am:
Ozzzz is confused again.
He insists he doesn't read PA yet constantly copies posts from there.
He insists people should not talk about him there yet he constantly talks about PA here.
He is confused he somehow owns the Aussie ID internet wide.
He has been permantly banned from PA but his old ID does still exist there. That is the problem.
Honestly it's like me googling a forum about fishing and finding someone on it uses the ID of skippy. I don't own the ID I should not take offence to anything written about it or by it.
This obsession  needs to stop....TODAY.

🤔

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #145 - Aug 30th, 2017 at 7:14pm

Lol...pervy eyes.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #146 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:43pm

mothra wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:33am:
AiA, I like you. Most of what you say is groovy by me .... but I dont care about PA. I had a look in there and it just seemed to be people bitching about here.

I have other things to do.

My instinct is that this thread is just Aussie bait.

Why bother?

What changed.

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #147 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 10:37am

Gordon wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
AiA, I like you. Most of what you say is groovy by me .... but I dont care about PA. I had a look in there and it just seemed to be people bitching about here.

Why bother?

What changed.

What changed? Good question! I used the term "rape your feelings" and she twisted my words to make it seem like I was advocating physical rape, which I was not. That is why I needle her about rape to this day ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #148 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 12:01pm

AiA wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 10:37am:

Why bother?

What changed.

What changed? Good question! I used the term "rape your feelings" and she twisted my words to make it seem like I was advocating physical rape, which I was not. That is why I needle her about rape to this day ...

Really?

Link.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #149 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:51pm

AiA wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 10:37am:

Why bother?

What changed.

At the beginning of that exchange, mothra accepted it as not being literal rape then slowly twisted it around to being literally physical rape.

Nearly as bad as how Aussie twists words.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print