Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
Send Topic Print
first islamic enclave gone (Read 37244 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: first islamic enclave gone
Reply #30 - Jun 17th, 2016 at 7:36pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 17th, 2016 at 7:28pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 17th, 2016 at 7:10pm:
You left out definitely Gandalf. And the reference to these particular funds.

Should we ignore where the money ended up?  Don't you think that tracking down where the funds went would be the first step in turning around the culture that caused this? Or is your school afraid of what it might find out?

No we shouldn't ignore where the money ended up. But that doesn't mean making up baseless lies.

Now try again. Are you denying that you said "government funds given to Muslim-run private schools in Australia" go to terrorists? Would you like to retract that now?

He won't answer.  Best thing is to find where he said it, and show it to him.  No need for the question then.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Jun 17th, 2016 at 8:22pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 17th, 2016 at 7:29pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 17th, 2016 at 7:16pm:
[quote author=freediver link=1466047258/26#26 date=1466154635]You left out definitely Gandalf. And the reference to these particular funds.

Should we ignore where the money ended up?  Don't you think that tracking down where the funds went would be the first step in turning around the culture that caused this? Or is your school afraid of what it might find out?

it is up to the oppressive arrogant muslims involved to definitively prove where every cent of our money went.[
/quote]

Grin Grin Grin

Stop whispering! The guys at the back of the hall can't hear you!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Jun 17th, 2016 at 8:44pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 17th, 2016 at 8:22pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 17th, 2016 at 7:29pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 17th, 2016 at 7:16pm:
[quote author=freediver link=1466047258/26#26 date=1466154635]You left out definitely Gandalf. And the reference to these particular funds.

it is up to the oppressive arrogant muslims involved to definitively prove where every cent of our money went.[
/quote]

Grin Grin Grin

Stop whispering! The guys at the back of the hall can't hear you!

sorry

Quote:
it is up to the oppressive arrogant muslims involved to definitively prove where every cent of our money went

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - Jun 17th, 2016 at 10:07pm

Quote:
No we shouldn't ignore where the money ended up.

Great. How is the investigation going? Perhaps you need a few million dollars to fund it?

Quote:
Now try again. Are you denying that you said "government funds given to Muslim-run private schools in Australia" go to terrorists? Would you like to retract that now?

Well done Gandalf. That is much closer to what I actually said. You are getting good at this backpedaling thing.

Quote:
He won't answer.  Best thing is to find where he said it, and show it to him.  No need for the question then.

Great idea Aussie. Don't make a bomb out of the quotes though Gandalf. You Muslims are always doing that.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #34 - Jun 18th, 2016 at 10:24am

freediver wrote on Jun 17th, 2016 at 10:07pm:
Well done Gandalf. That is much closer to what I actually said. You are getting good at this backpedaling thing.

So whats your answer? Why do you continue evading it?

Do you now regret saying that school funds went to terrorists? Yes or no. I assume you do, since you've backflipped from that to the latest 'we shouldn't ignore the risk that it went to terrorists'.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #35 - Jun 18th, 2016 at 10:36am

Do you know where the money went Gandalf?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #36 - Jun 18th, 2016 at 12:59pm

no I don't FD - does that make it ok to state as fact that it went to terrorists? Yes or no.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #37 - Jun 18th, 2016 at 1:21pm

When do you expect to find out this important information?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #38 - Jun 18th, 2016 at 1:41pm

freediver wrote on Jun 18th, 2016 at 1:21pm:
When do you expect to find out this important information?

Ah yes - as a member of the mindless collective err worldwide homogenous muslim community, I obviously must know the ins and outs of every corrupt muslim activity - and naturally its my personal responsibility to stop it. For I'm a - what do you always call me? - ah thats right a "typical muslim".

So really no comment on your outrageous, bigoted - not to mention completely baseless claim about the government funds FD? Are you really that scared to own it now?

Would you like to make another sneering comment in relation to cowards who are too afraid to acknowledge their bigotry?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #39 - Jun 18th, 2016 at 1:53pm

Quote:
Ah yes - as a member of the mindless collective err worldwide homogenous muslim community, I obviously must know the ins and outs of every corrupt muslim activity

I thought you said this was your school Gandalf. I thought if anyone had an interest in what happened, it would be you.

Are you saying you do not expect to ever find out what happened to the money, but you are certain it did not go to terrorists and we should give these Muslims more millions of dollars because you trust them to get it right next time?

If these were non-Muslims, would you still be demanding we had them more bucketloads of money?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jun 18th, 2016 at 1:54pm

Yes, G, but the latest rumour is you’re spreading wacist pwopaganda about mindless collectives of treacherous Jews.

FD and I find this sort of thing appalling. How did you think you would get away with this?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #41 - Jun 18th, 2016 at 2:03pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 18th, 2016 at 1:52pm:
FD in the other thread demanding answers from me about where the public funds intended for Malek Fahd school went, and when I'll find out... cause, you know, since muslims are all the same, and all of one mind, naturally I know everything about that.

Apparently FD made these demands without any sense of irony.

Did you not say it is important to find this out Gandalf?

Do you expect our society to hand over more millions of dollars if your school can't even be bothered finding out?

How long has it been now? Has anyone even asked? Here is an example of Muslim community fraud and deception right in your back yard, and all you can do is turn your back from it and ask non-Muslims to keep handing the money over.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #42 - Jun 18th, 2016 at 2:07pm

freediver wrote on Jun 18th, 2016 at 1:53pm:
I thought you said this was your school Gandalf.

No I didn't  Tongue

I don't know what steps Malek Fahd are taking (different school, different state), but my school has been given a lease of life precisely because we have been proactive in changing the governance of the school to rid ourselves of AFIC involvement - exactly as per the governments conditions. Strangely enough, the government conditions didn't include finding out where all mismanaged funds went.

freediver wrote on Jun 18th, 2016 at 1:53pm:
Are you saying you do not expect to ever find out what happened to the money, but you are certain it did not go to terrorists

No its really excruciatingly simple FD - I'm saying that stating as fact that the money went to terrorists, based on nothing at all, is outrageous and bigoted, and I would like you to acknowledge this and be man enough to retract it. And continually dodging and weaving it is pathetic and cowardly.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #43 - Jun 18th, 2016 at 2:26pm

Quote:
Strangely enough, the government conditions didn't include finding out where all mismanaged funds went.

Do you still think it is important, even if the government did not demand it of your particular school? After all, the AFIC is still managing a lot of money through the halal rorts scam and various other Muslim initiatives. Perhaps this is an opportunity to show your skills at Islamic reform, rather than having your religious community dragged into the 21st century by government micromanagement.

Quote:
No its really excruciatingly simple FD - I'm saying that stating as fact that the money went to terrorists, based on nothing at all, is outrageous and bigoted, and I would like you to acknowledge this and be man enough to retract it. And continually dodging and weaving it is pathetic and cowardly.

Perhaps you should take Aussies advice and quote me then. But remember, no bombs.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #44 - Jun 19th, 2016 at 10:22am

freediver wrote on Jun 18th, 2016 at 2:26pm:
Do you still think it is important, even if the government did not demand it of your particular school? After all, the AFIC is still managing a lot of money through the halal rorts scam and various other Muslim initiatives. Perhaps this is an opportunity to show your skills at Islamic reform, rather than having your religious community dragged into the 21st century by government micromanagement.

Unlike Malek Fahd, my school was never accused of diverting government funds to non-school purposes. The concern was only about transparency, and that as a consequence mismanagement could not be ruled out. But as I've said before, until now the school itself had no say because it was entirely controlled by AFIC - who owned the premises and obtained legal rights to exclusive control over the finances. But what I can tell you is that the school wasn't deprived in any way in terms of financial needs - which logically suggests only one of two things: 1. there was no financial mismanagement going on or 2. the government was paying far more than the school needed - thus allowing AFIC to pocket some excess.

freediver wrote on Jun 18th, 2016 at 2:26pm:
Perhaps you should take Aussies advice and quote me then

Reply #25. Keep evading FD, its looking increasingly pathetic. Are you really that gutless to own your own bigotry?

Do you think it was wrong to state as fact that the money went to terrorists? Yes or no

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
Send Topic Print