Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Re: Crazy Yanky gun laws
Reply #300 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 12:46am

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 12:33am:
Panther wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 12:11am:

Start arresting gun criminals now!

Couldn't agree more.  How about we start with the Leadership of the NRA?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The NRA.....they stand up for America's Rights, against an ever growing Tyrannical Government!

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #301 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 12:45pm

This bloke makes some good points.

He's bloody funny too.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #302 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 1:28pm

Raven wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 12:45pm:
This bloke makes some good points.

He's bloody funny too.

Gotta love it where the simple minded get their Firearm Policy from.....from ...
standup comedians, & John Howard.........both cut from the same cloth, both drink from the same well. ...

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #303 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 1:47pm

Panther wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 12:46am:

Couldn't agree more.  How about we start with the Leadership of the NRA?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The NRA.....they stand up for America's Rights, against an ever growing Tyrannical Government!

Do they?  What about black civil rights, Panther?  Haven't seen too much from the NRA support them.   What about Hispanic rights?  Haven't seen too much from the NRA about them.  What about Native American rights?   Haven't seen too much from the NRA about them.   What about Gay rights?   Haven't seen too much from the NRA about them.   Looks to me like the NRA are a one-trick pony, Panther.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #304 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 1:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 1:47pm:

Do they?  What about black civil rights, Panther?  Haven't seen too much from the NRA support them.   What about Hispanic rights?  Haven't seen too much from the NRA about them.  What about Native American rights?   Haven't seen too much from the NRA about them.   What about Gay rights?   Haven't seen too much from the NRA about them.   Looks to me like the NRA are a one-trick pony, Panther.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's in the name Einstein.....it's in the name.....they deal with American firearms rights, not watermelon distribution, re-fried beans allocations or river crossin buoyancy vests, or scalp restorations, or male tube chewin techniques.......

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #305 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 2:27pm

Panther wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 1:59pm:

It's in the name Einstein.....it's in the name.....they deal with American firearms rights, not watermelon distribution, re-fried beans allocations or river crossin buoyancy vests, or scalp restorations, or male tube chewin techniques....https://i.imgsafe.org/a7da108.gif

So, when you claim they, "they stand up for America's Rights,"  you're actually lying?  Tsk, tsk, Panther, I'd never have thought that of you?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #306 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 2:52pm

If its in the name, shouldnt they only be concerned with rifles and not handguns?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #307 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 3:34pm

Do they?  What about black civil rights, Panther?  Haven't seen too much from the NRA support them.   What about Hispanic rights?  Haven't seen too much from the NRA about them.  What about Native American rights?   Haven't seen too much from the NRA about them.   What about Gay rights?   Haven't seen too much from the NRA about them.   Looks to me like the NRA are a one-trick pony, Panther.   

Bwian is a filthy hypocrite or in his language a Munafiq

There is a thread on his spineless apologetics.

Bwian says he cannot criticise the death penalty for atheists in 13 countries with islam as the state religion because he is not a member of those countries.

He is not American yet he feels like he can criticise them and suggest they lose their constitutional rights because of his irrational fear of guns.

bwian forum must be dead not that anyone bothered staying there with a hypocrite like bwian running it. Cool Cool Cool

« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2016 at 3:43pm by Baronvonrort »  

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #308 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 3:45pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 3:34pm:
Do they?  What about black civil rights, Panther?  Haven't seen too much from the NRA support them.   What about Hispanic rights?  Haven't seen too much from the NRA about them.  What about Native American rights?   Haven't seen too much from the NRA about them.   What about Gay rights?   Haven't seen too much from the NRA about them.   Looks to me like the NRA are a one-trick pony, Panther.   

Bwian is a filty hypocrite or in his language a Munafiq

My "language" is English, specifically, Australian-English, Baron.   I am unsure why your childishly claiming I speak Arabic.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
He is not American yet he feels like he can criticise them and suggest they lose their constitutional rights because of his irrational fear of guns.

I don't fear guns, Baron.  I spent 10 years in the Australian Army carrying and firing amongst others, the Rifle, Self-Loading, L1a1, the Rifle F88, the M60 GPMG, the L7 GPMG, the Rifle, Self-loading, fully automatic, L2a1, the Light Machine Gun L4a4, the Minimi, the M16 and the L35a1 Recoilless Rifle and the 81mm Mortar.  Oh, and the 9mm Browning Hi-Power pistol. That is, I expect weapons you have wet dreams about, aren't they, Baron?   I've also used night-vision devices and dial sights.   Now, I'd have hardly done that, if I was scared of guns, now would I?    Grin Grin

Why don't you admit that Panther was lying when he mentioned that the NRA protects, "America's Rights"?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #309 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 3:50pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 3:45pm:

My "language" is English, specifically, Australian-English, Baron.   I am unsure why your childishly claiming I speak Arabic.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

I don't fear guns, Baron. 

You seem to know what Munafiq means and which language it is bwian, that word certainly describes you.

You are a hypocrite bwian you said you cannot criticise the death penalty for atheists in 13 countries with Islam as the state religion yet you feel you can criticise constitutional rights of Americans.

You really are a sad pathetic pissant frittering away your life on internet forums with your irrational fears of guns.

The Americans have the 2A to protect them from dickheads like you. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #310 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 4:45pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 3:50pm:

Quote:

You seem to know what Munafiq means and which language it is bwian, that word certainly describes you.

You are a hypocrite bwian you said you cannot criticise the death penalty for atheists in 13 countries with Islam as the state religion yet you feel you can criticise constitutional rights of Americans.

You really are a sad pathetic pissant frittering away your life on internet forums with your irrational fears of guns.

The Americans have the 2A to protect them from dickheads like you. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Resorting to ad hominem, Baron?  Really?  How silly of you.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #311 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 5:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 4:45pm:

Quote:

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/122743/2332811-yawn_20smiley...

The spineless apologetics thread shows your hypocrisy bwian. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cheesy
Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #312 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 5:13pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 5:02pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 4:45pm:

Quote:

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/122743/2332811-yawn_20smiley...

The spineless apologetics thread shows your hypocrisy bwian. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cheesy
Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #313 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 6:18pm

The NRA was founded in 1871.

From their website:

The National Rifle Association is America's longest-standing civil rights organization. Together with our more than five million members, we're proud defenders of history's patriots and diligent protectors of the Second Amendment.

The Second Amendment is the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution. 

The first 10 Amendments to the United States Constitution make up the Bill of Rights. Written by James Madison in response to calls from several states for greater constitutional protection for individual liberties, the Bill of Rights lists specific prohibitions on governmental power.

The Right to Keep & Bear Arms.....an individual Right to own & use firearms for self-defense is one of America's most cherished Rights....it is a 'Natural Right'....an Unalienable Right.....a Right that can not be taken away...not by any person...not by any government. This right is acknowledged by the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment does not give of or bestow any Right, it simply acknowledges that the Right described exists, & no person or government can remove it.

The Second Amendment is the Amendment that acknowledges the means in which Americans can defend all the other Rights acknowledged in the United States Constitution....&, at a last resort, Americans have the right to use firearms.....any arms they choose, to overthrow the government, & reestablish their government if that government becomes tyrannical......tries to usurp their unalienable rights as acknowledged in the United States Constitution.

Therefore, in the simplest of terms, any organization that defends the Second Amendment of the US Constitution, is in fact, defending American Rights....

The National Rifle Association....The NRA....is an organization that undeniably defends & protects American Rights.

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #314 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 10:20pm

Panther wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 6:18pm:
The NRA was founded in 1871.

From their website:

The National Rifle Association is America's longest-standing civil rights organization. Together with our more than five million members, we're proud defenders of history's patriots and diligent protectors of the Second Amendment.

The Second Amendment is the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution. 

The first 10 Amendments to the United States Constitution make up the Bill of Rights. Written by James Madison in response to calls from several states for greater constitutional protection for individual liberties, the Bill of Rights lists specific prohibitions on governmental power.

The Right to Keep & Bear Arms.....an individual Right to own & use firearms for self-defense is one of America's most cherished Rights....it is a 'Natural Right'....an Unalienable Right.....a Right that can not be taken away...not by any person...not by any government. This right is acknowledged by the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment does not give of or bestow any Right, it simply acknowledges that the Right described exists, & no person or government can remove it.

The Second Amendment is the Amendment that acknowledges the means in which Americans can defend all the other Rights acknowledged in the United States Constitution....&, at a last resort, Americans have the right to use firearms.....any arms they choose, to overthrow the government, & reestablish their government if that government becomes tyrannical......tries to usurp their unalienable rights as acknowledged in the United States Constitution.

Therefore, in the simplest of terms, any organization that defends the Second Amendment of the US Constitution, is in fact, defending American Rights....

The National Rifle Association....The NRA....is an organization that undeniably defends & protects American Rights.

Odd that it started merely to improve marksmanship then

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 
Send Topic Print