Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
When do we stop paying for Labor blunders (Read 2347 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

When do we stop paying for Labor blunders
May 25th, 2016 at 8:03am

Today Nick Xenophon is helping in the launch of a class action on behalf of business people who were financially crippled by Labor's disastrous & lethal pink batts policy.

Oh, I said a dirty word - "business". Fck 'em the left here will say, but they don't even understand who feeds them.

The point is, if this action succeeds, which it probably will, it's coming out of taxpayer money.
Or in other words we haven't finished paying for Labor's last lot of disasters before we risk going into a whole lot more.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: When do we stop paying for Labor blunders
Reply #1 - May 25th, 2016 at 8:23am

nice of him to attack the govt isnt it??>....makes you wonder sometimes.....of course it would help to know what they are claiming........I would think the families of the 4 young men who died because of it.. were worse off to be honest.I wonder what Nick did for them.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - May 25th, 2016 at 8:32am

bogarde73 wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 8:03am:
Today Nick Xenophon is helping in the launch of a class action on behalf of business people who were financially crippled by Labor's disastrous & lethal pink batts policy.

Oh, I said a dirty word - "business". Fck 'em the left here will say, but they don't even understand who feeds them.

The point is, if this action succeeds, which it probably will, it's coming out of taxpayer money.
Or in other words we haven't finished paying for Labor's last lot of disasters before we risk going into a whole lot more.

"business people who were financially crippled by Labor's disastrous & lethal pink batts policy"

Please explain....

Got a valid link to this one?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #3 - May 25th, 2016 at 8:50am

Once a jolly liberal
flew down to a billabong
stopped for a fundraising to pay for the ride
Kissed babies and shot dogs then jumped back in the chopper
I hate going commoner, was his desperate cry

Bottles of Red
MPs for rent
Who'll come a waltzing to ICAC with me
And he sang as he shoved more money in his Liberal bag
Arthur Sinodis has nothing on me

Meanwhile Barnaby is lurking at the local wharf
Hoping to catch sight of pistol and boo
Like most of the government, he has lost the plot as well
Chopper back to Canberra, the peasants will pay too

Feel free to add.    The three years of this appalling bunfight of a Coalition Government gives enough material to write a full opera!

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies
Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #4 - May 25th, 2016 at 10:51am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 8:32am:
bogarde73 wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 8:03am:

"business people who were financially crippled by Labor's disastrous & lethal pink batts policy"

Please explain....

Got a valid link to this one?

You are the very clear example of the electorate at large, with an attention span of a week and no memory at all of the shambles that was the Labor party in power.

If you really have no memory of the businesses that went under when Rudd, petrified at the deaths, pulled the rug from under the pink batts industry, then I'm sorry for you.
There are some natural medicines that are supposed to help with memory.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 25th, 2016 at 11:00am

Vic wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 8:50am:
Once a jolly liberal
flew down to a billabong
stopped for a fundraising to pay for the ride
Kissed babies and shot dogs then jumped back in the chopper
I hate going commoner, was his desperate cry

Bottles of Red
MPs for rent
Who'll come a waltzing to ICAC with me
And he sang as he shoved more money in his Liberal bag
Arthur Sinodis has nothing on me

Meanwhile Barnaby is lurking at the local wharf
Hoping to catch sight of pistol and boo
Like most of the government, he has lost the plot as well
Chopper back to Canberra, the peasants will pay too

Feel free to add.    The three years of this appalling bunfight of a Coalition Government gives enough material to write a full opera!

Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 25th, 2016 at 11:01am

I'm surprised Xenophon has put his name to this ... I don't see it winning. Otherwise every time a govt policy affects a business everyone will sue. Be they taxis, hotels, travel firms, boat builders etc

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 25th, 2016 at 11:09am

John Smith wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 11:01am:
I'm surprised Xenophon has put his name to this ... I don't see it winning. Otherwise every time a govt policy affects a business everyone will sue. Be they taxis, hotels, travel firms, boat builders etc

Then there are the huge number of unemployed people denied employment due to the current government's almost nonexistent enforcement of 457 visa conditions such as labour market testing. If they were to sue the government, it would easily risk tens of billions.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 25th, 2016 at 11:25am

We need Kruddy to return and sort all this mess out.

Nothing's changed, Labor is still a rubbish tip.

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #9 - May 25th, 2016 at 11:28am

I don't think it's Labors mistake.

If you people had not chosen to make political hay on the back of those exploited workers "Pink Batts" would be a distant memory.

Will you now support those who invested in renewable energy only to have Tones pull the rug out from under them?

Same thing.

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #10 - May 25th, 2016 at 11:30am

juliar wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 11:25am:
We need Kruddy to return and sort all this mess out.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-c48KB9GbyJ8/UgkGULEPO-I/AAAAAAAAHu4/ZZn3PpsNjY0/s1600/...

Nothing's changed, Labor is still a rubbish tip.

Yet he still lasted longer than Abort  Smiley

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #11 - May 25th, 2016 at 1:08pm

Dsmithy70 wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 11:28am:
I don't think it's Labors mistake.

If you people had not chosen to make political hay on the back of those exploited workers "Pink Batts" would be a distant memory.

Will you now support those who invested in renewable energy only to have Tones pull the rug out from under them?

Same thing.

When did you ever hold Labor responsible for anything?

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #12 - May 25th, 2016 at 1:09pm

Bam wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 11:09am:
John Smith wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 11:01am:

Then there are the huge number of unemployed people denied employment due to the current government's almost nonexistent enforcement of 457 visa conditions such as labour market testing. If they were to sue the government, it would easily risk tens of billions.

No locus standii

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 25th, 2016 at 1:13pm

So who wants Labor to be able to multiply its blunders by 100 times ?

Nobody ? Then DO NOT VOTE FOR LABOR!!

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #14 - May 25th, 2016 at 1:20pm

It doesn't seem to get through to our mentally challenged opponents that Howard/Costello ended with a whopping surplus, ergo the budget problems we have now and way into the future are down to six years of Labor profligacy.

Who in their right mind would allow them to do it again?
Well Leftie would . . .I rest my case.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print