Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
A plucky young Muslima (Read 17756 times)
Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: A plucky young Muslima
Reply #60 - May 25th, 2016 at 8:50pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 8:40pm:
Mistress Nicole wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 8:28pm:
Both propositions are clearly racist. It's a part of our biological drive to survive..

You wait your turn, dear.

FD?

Ok. Please advise when I've got your permission to post.

IP Logged

GordyL
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hate Town
Reply #61 - May 25th, 2016 at 9:01pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 8:50pm:
Both propositions are clearly racist. It's a part of our biological drive to survive..

FD?

June 7th.

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
and the monkeys all say BOO!
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #62 - May 25th, 2016 at 9:27pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 7:45pm:
freediver wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 6:32pm:
What about insisting they were a mindless collective of treacherous Jews. Would that be racist?

Yes it would FD.

I'm impressed, you've seem to have this racist definition thing down pat - that is when jews are concerned. Still not having much luck on non-jews though. But try and have a go, maybe you'll get the hang of it: for example, would you say that calling the entire male muslim population inbred, retarded and psychotic murderers racist?

Islam is not a race Gandalf. Can we settle on religious discrimination?

Do you think the 800 or so people slaughtered by Muhammed in one day were a mindless collective of treacherous Jews?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - May 25th, 2016 at 9:28pm

FD?

Will do. FD’s about to answer the question he’s been waiting to answer since 2007. Let’s all give him a chance.

FD?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - May 25th, 2016 at 9:29pm

freediver wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 9:27pm:
What about insisting they were a mindless collective of treacherous Jews. Would that be racist?

Yes it would FD.

I'm impressed, you've seem to have this racist definition thing down pat - that is when jews are concerned. Still not having much luck on non-jews though. But try and have a go, maybe you'll get the hang of it: for example, would you say that calling the entire male muslim population inbred, retarded and psychotic murderers racist?

Islam is not a race Gandalf.

And there you have it.

G will.ask about FD’s theories on Muslim inbreeding and subhuman genetics, and FD will evade by asking G more questions.

We’ll give FD the opportunity to express himself in another 9 years.

Freeeeedom, innit. It’s just a pity the Muselman stole FD ’s freedom to express himself. If you people gave decent white people like FD a go, G, FD wouldn’t have to hide his views like this.

I blame Islam.
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2016 at 9:43pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

GordyL
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hate Town
Reply #65 - May 25th, 2016 at 9:30pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 9:28pm:

FD?

Will do. FD’s about to answer the question he’s been waiting to answer since 2007. Let’s all give him a chance.

FD?

Hey burqa boobs, heard a fun muzzy jews hate story today Smiley

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
and the monkeys all say BOO!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #66 - May 25th, 2016 at 9:34pm

Yes it would FD.

Do you think the 800 or so people slaughtered by Muhammed in one day were a mindless collective of treacherous Jews?

So, the next time Mr Hicks bans someone for abusing Jews, you will reverse the ban and reprimand him as acting outside your own Rules?

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - May 25th, 2016 at 9:39pm

Aussie wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 9:34pm:

Yes it would FD.

So, the next time Mr Hicks bans someone for abusing Jews, you will reverse the ban and reprimand him as acting outside your own Rules?

Oz, why do you always have to attack the people that run (and in this case pay for) the boards. You just can't help yourself, and it's tedious dude

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #68 - May 25th, 2016 at 9:49pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 9:39pm:

Yes it would FD.

Oz, why do you always have to attack the people that run (and in this case pay for) the boards. You just can't help yourself, and it's tedious dude

Ima gonna ignore your lack of courtesy in not referring to me by my nic, and answer you when it suits me to put you back in your jaded uppity box.  FD is not precious like you and does not expect to have his boots licked just because he pays the bills.  He acknowledges (by his actions) that his views are not immune from criticism just because he own the place.  Maybe you'd still have D&R if you did the same.

Now, can you get over the personal attacks, the toe sucking and just make some positive contributions?  Any chance of that?

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - May 25th, 2016 at 9:58pm

Aussie wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 9:49pm:
Mistress Nicole wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 9:39pm:

Yes it would FD.

Ima gonna ignore your lack of courtesy in not referring to me by my nic, and answer you when it suits me to put you back in your jaded uppity box.  FD is not precious like you and does not expect to have his boots licked just because he pays the bills.  He acknowledges (by his actions) that his views are not immune from criticism just because he own the place.  Maybe you'd still have D&R if you did the same.

Now, can you get over the personal attacks, the toe sucking and just make some positive contributions?  Any chance of that?

Well I attempted to oz. everybody is a racist. When it all boils down to it, every tribe will protect their own waterhole. That's all Gandalf is doing. That's all Freediver is doing.

Whether it's 'racist' or not is largely a matter of semantics. Freediver and Gandalf are from different tribes. That's all. Really nothing to see here

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #70 - May 25th, 2016 at 10:00pm

If Muslims are not a race, then neither are Jews.  FD?

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - May 25th, 2016 at 10:03pm

Aussie wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 10:00pm:
If Muslims are not a race, then neither are Jews.  FD?

Look up the word 'semantics' at dictionary.com. Oz.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #72 - May 25th, 2016 at 10:03pm

Judaism is not a proselytising religion. People identify as Jewish on religious or ethnic (=racial) grounds, or both. In any case Gandalf was the one who identified it as racist - the same Muslim who insists "Arabia is for Arabs" is no racist, if you recall.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - May 25th, 2016 at 10:09pm

freediver wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 10:03pm:
Judaism is not a proselytising religion. People identify as Jewish on religious or ethnic (=racial) grounds, or both. In any case Gandalf was the one who identified it as racist - the same Muslim who insists "Arabia is for Arabs" is no racist, if you recall.

How about Arab inbreds, FD? That race of.subhumans who’s genetic inferiority is caused by interbreeding with Negroid.slaves?

A plausible theory? Freeeedom of speech? Wacism?

What do you think?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #74 - May 25th, 2016 at 10:13pm

freediver wrote on May 25th, 2016 at 10:03pm:

I think it is dumb to say that Muslims are not a race.  I also think it is dumb to say that Jews aren't.  If one is, so is the other.  It is not clever, or unique to say it is just semantics.  In fact, that is a kindergarten position.  Gandalf made that point in some other thread.

Let's get over the elephant is a giraffe stupidity, and address what Gandalf asked of you without use of the silly 'Muslims are not a race,' excuse, ey?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print