Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 2.2%
Reply #75 - May 5th, 2016 at 11:06pm

Ashley wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 11:00pm:
mothra wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 10:50pm:
Ashley wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 10:49pm:
mothra wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 10:44pm:
55% are Christian. So what i have said is the absolute truth.

Most Lebanese in Australia are Christian.

Never said it wasn't.

40% Is enough to discuss Lebanese muslims here on this board.

37%, actually.

But who said the crime was coming only from the Muslim Lebanese?

The middle eastern crime squad say that's where the majority comes from.

Link?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - May 5th, 2016 at 11:16pm

YAWN

http://australian-news.net/articles/view.php?id=110

Extortion and attacks on Australians

The most influential of the Middle Eastern crime groups are the Muslim males of Telopea Street, Bankstown, known as the Telopea Street Boys. They and their associates have been involved in numerous murders over the past five years, many of them unprovoked fatal attacks on young Australian men for no other reason than that they are "Skips", as they call Australians.

Many of you would have heard of the horrific problems in France with the outbreak of unprecedented crimes amongst an estimated five million Muslim immigrants. Middle Eastern males now make up 45,000 of the 90,000 inmates in French prisons. There are no-go areas in Paris for police and citizens alike. The rule of law has broken down so badly that when police went to one of these areas recently to round up three Islamic terrorists, they went in armoured vehicles, with heavy weaponry and over 1000 armed officers, just to arrest a few suspects. Why did it need such numbers? Because the threat of terrorist reprisal was minimal compared to the anticipated revolt by thousands of Middle Eastern and North African residents who have no respect for the rule of law in France and consider intrusions by police and authority a declaration of war.

The problems in Paris in Muslim communities are being replicated here in Sydney at an alarming rate. Paris has seen an explosion of rapes committed by Middle Eastern males on French women in the past fifteen years. The rapes are almost identical to those in Sydney. They are not only committed for sexual gratification but also with deep racial undertones along with threats of violence and retribution. What is more alarming is the identical reaction by some sections of the media and criminologists in France of downplaying the significance of race as an issue and even ganging up on those people who try to draw attention to the widening gulf between Middle Eastern youth and the rest of French society.

IP Logged

GordyL
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hate Town
Reply #77 - May 5th, 2016 at 11:18pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 1:03pm:
GordyL wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 12:45pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 11:43pm:
GordyL wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 10:03pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 9:54pm:
GordyL wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 9:44pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 9:40pm:
GordyL wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 9:36pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 9:20pm:
GordyL wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 8:59pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 8:50pm:
GordyL wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 8:23pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 8:18pm:
GordyL wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 7:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 3:09pm:
GordyL wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 3:04pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 2:55pm:
Ashley wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 2:06pm:
GordyL wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 1:15pm:
Opinions on what Australia would be like if Islam was the majority religion and all others totaled 2.2%

That would be a rapidly declining 2.2% .

There would be no gays ... (doing well so far) ...

Are you a homophobe, as well as an Islamophobe?

Do you think Australia would be a better or worse place if it was about a 98% Islamic?

Multiple choice answer will be super.

A: Better
B: Worse

http://i.stack.imgur.com/eIfpq.png

I'm no fan of religion.

I've been doing some training over the last few weeks for a mate who's hired a staff of about 20 people.

He said he wants a team and work environment that if each person was multiplied x20, the crew would be as strong as having 20 different individuals.

It got me thinking. Why shouldn't this be an immigration criteria?

Putting aside peoples individual skill sets (which can be found from all cultures and countries), shouldn't every immigrant be assessed on the bases of what Australia would be like if their culture represented a large % of the population.

Don’t be ridiculous. We just need to.ban the tinted ones.

If only we could get more Yiddish Canadians. Who needs skills when you have such marvellous compatable cultures?

Funny as usual,  Karnal. As funny as open defecation in India.

Well, we wouldn’t want them. We don’t want any open defecation genes here.

They might decide to defecate while they’re performing heart surgery or resetting your password.

So would 98% Muslim be ok with you?

Good question, Gordy. It could happen any day now.

No, thank you, it would most certainly not be good with me.

Would 98% Yiddish Canadians be okay with you?

If you had to choose an immigrant to sponsor and the  catch was if they did a crime,  that exact same crime would be applied to every single one of your living relitives,  would you choose a yid or a Leb?

Are we talking a Yid criminal or a Leb criminal?

Please explain.

Average Yid or Average Leb

That’s a tough one, Gordy. Could I interview them.first, do a criminal records check, family background check, get a twenty grand bond off them, assess them for job skills, language skills, cognitive skills, and finally, have everything put on a data base with their references, fingerprints, contact details and photo?

Gee, that’s hard. Did you say whether or not they’re tinted?

A: Leb
B: Yid

That’s unfair, Gordy. If I ban the Yids, you’ll say I’m racist.

It's a bit hard to recommended Lebanese as immigrants if their blowback immediately effected your family, eh?

You're talking to the wrong apologist here, Gordy. I live in a suburb full of Lebanese immigrants. There's a Lebanese Muslim prayer hall on my block.

Lebanese immigration directly effects me already.

As for the Yids, my mother used to live in Yehova Heights. She complained about them constantly. The South African ones got to her the most.

Talk about racist, eh?

A life journey from Dover Heights to Gville. Wow. You must have run over a China man in a past life

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
and the monkeys all say BOO!
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - May 5th, 2016 at 11:20pm

Ashley wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 11:16pm:
YAWN

The most influential of the Middle Eastern crime groups are the Muslim males of Telopea Street, Bankstown, known as the Telopea Street Boys. They and their associates have been involved in numerous murders over the past five years, many of them unprovoked fatal attacks on young Australian men for no other reason than that they are "Skips", as they call Australians.

Many of you would have heard of the horrific problems in France with the outbreak of unprecedented crimes amongst an estimated five million Muslim immigrants. Middle Eastern males now make up 45,000 of the 90,000 inmates in French prisons. There are no-go areas in Paris for police and citizens alike. The rule of law has broken down so badly that when police went to one of these areas recently to round up three Islamic terrorists, they went in armoured vehicles, with heavy weaponry and over 1000 armed officers, just to arrest a few suspects. Why did it need such numbers? Because the threat of terrorist reprisal was minimal compared to the anticipated revolt by thousands of Middle Eastern and North African residents who have no respect for the rule of law in France and consider intrusions by police and authority a declaration of war.

The problems in Paris in Muslim communities are being replicated here in Sydney at an alarming rate. Paris has seen an explosion of rapes committed by Middle Eastern males on French women in the past fifteen years. The rapes are almost identical to those in Sydney. They are not only committed for sexual gratification but also with deep racial undertones along with threats of violence and retribution. What is more alarming is the identical reaction by some sections of the media and criminologists in France of downplaying the significance of race as an issue and even ganging up on those people who try to draw attention to the widening gulf between Middle Eastern youth and the rest of French society.

Sorry Ash but nowhere in there does it say that the majority of Lebanese crime is committed by Muslims and that Christian Lebanese crime is not also a problem.

Could you try again?

IP Logged

GordyL
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hate Town
Reply #79 - May 5th, 2016 at 11:20pm

mothra wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 11:06pm:

Never said it wasn't.

37%, actually.

Link?

Are you going to defend Bilal, just like Sheik Cat Meat did?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - May 5th, 2016 at 11:21pm

GordyL wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 11:20pm:

Never said it wasn't.

37%, actually.

Link?

Are you going to defend Bilal, just like Sheik Cat Meat did?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No. Why would you ask?

IP Logged

GordyL
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hate Town
Reply #81 - May 6th, 2016 at 6:48am

mothra wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 11:21pm:
GordyL wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 11:20pm:

Never said it wasn't.

37%, actually.

Link?

No. Why would you ask?

Do you have a comment on the original topic?

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - May 6th, 2016 at 7:59am

mothra wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 11:20pm:
Ashley wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 11:16pm:
YAWN

Sorry Ash but nowhere in there does it say that the majority of Lebanese crime is committed by Muslims and that Christian Lebanese crime is not also a problem.

Could you try again?

Awe did it offend poor diddums. You seem a bit slow processing the information. Bew Hew. Try again.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - May 6th, 2016 at 9:45pm

Offend me? How? What a bizarre response ...  Shocked

No Ashley, you simply failed to support your assertion. I'm politely asking you if you would like to have another go.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #84 - May 7th, 2016 at 8:29am

I cant see what the problem is?

Every intelligent, thinking person who has not had their heads up their posteriors for the last 10 years knows.

Muslims are ALL criminals, its just that some have not been caught yet.

IE;
Pedophile
Murderers
Thieves
Terrorists
Genital mutilation (only women though, men are too frightened)
Homosexual murder
Stoning
Rape, rape, rape..(Had to put that three times because its the only way they can get their pin D#$ks up)
and most importantly
..........Worshiping a sociopath, pedophile, closet homosexual, pig screwing devil worshiping Mohamed.

There....thats all the proof you need Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print