Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Tell us-Who will win the American Presidency in Nov. 2016?
*** This poll has now closed ***

Donald Trump    
  39 (76.5%)
Hillary Clinton    
  9 (17.6%)
An Independent Candidate    
  3 (5.9%)

Total votes: 51
« Last Modified by: Panther on: Jul 24th, 2016 at 2:42pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
The Road to the White House -- Trump vs. Clinton (Read 8871 times)
Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

The Road to the White House -- Trump vs. Clinton
May 4th, 2016 at 12:15pm

Well Donald Trump has just become the "presumptive" GOP Nominee by beating all opponents, as the last one....Ted Cruz.....has withdrawn from the race.

Bernie Sanders will never beat Hillary Clinton head to head for the Democrat Party nomination. Honestly, he was a token opponent, that due to Hillary's vulnerability, made a better showing than anyone ever really anticipated.

So, IMHO, the race is on ...... It will be
Donald Trump
vs.
Hillary Clinton

What do you think?

° What will be the respective party candidates weaknesses, & what will be their strengths?

° What are their personal negatives, & what are their personal positives?

° What messages will they each be sending to the American people, & how will their messages resonate?

►►Please be specific, & not just say he or she just won't or just will win. ◄◄

...  Those talking points won't fly anymore, & are nothing more than ignorant  "
TROLL SPAM
".

« Last Edit: May 4th, 2016 at 8:02pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: The Road to the White House -- Trump vs. Clinton
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2016 at 12:20pm

I think you should seriously consider laying off the caffeine.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

The Road to the White House -- Trump vs. Clinton
Reply #2 - May 4th, 2016 at 12:27pm

Ok, so Marla you don't have any legitimate thoughts on the issue, & all you want to be is a    ...    TROLL?
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2016 at 12:54pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #3 - May 4th, 2016 at 12:38pm

Actually, I was more worried about your health rather than indulge in another one of your bizarre fantasy post.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 4th, 2016 at 12:55pm

hilary will win over donald.

the people always go for the more mediocre choice because they are, well, mediocre.

do you think if we offered all the scrubs in america the choice between a Big Mac and a Kale and chicken salad, they would choose the "food which was better for their long term growth and happiness"
Of course not!!
They would go with the big mac, because they are mindless, low consciousness individuals who would never push out of their "mediocrity"

Make America Great...sorry donald,  some americans are with you but most just want to lie on the couch, chow down on pizza, complain and vote for the lefty

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 4th, 2016 at 1:06pm

Now that with Ted Cruz withdrawal from the race.  There is no real contest left.  So its safe to say the fight is on with Trump and Clinton.

I believe, in this election, the battle line is about the economy, the middle class, and the ever so divisive issue of immigration and race relation.   In this regard, if Trump is able to reinforce his image as "the boss", keep to the hard lines, and then attack Hilary Clinton's credentials.  Then, the white house would be his.    In comparison to other candidates, Trump is actually overall less conservative comparing to say Rand Paul.   Furthermore, despite the fact that US was ready for a mixed black/white president, but I am unsure if its ready for a lady president just yet.

It would be an interesting contest.   The key for Clinton camp is to expose that Trump is more talk than action.  Build an imagine that he is sexist, racist.   And expose the flaws in his policies.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #6 - May 4th, 2016 at 1:09pm

aquascoot wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 12:55pm:

the people always go for the more mediocre choice because they are, well, mediocre.

do you think if we offered all the scrubs in america the choice between a Big Mac and a Kale and chicken salad, they would choose the "food which was better for their long term growth and happiness"
Of course not!!
They would go with the big mac, because they are mindless, low consciousness individuals who would never push out of their "mediocrity"

Make America Great...sorry donald,  some americans are with you but most just want to lie on the couch, chow down on pizza, complain and vote for the lefty

And of course we are not mediocre, are we? Such a nation of rugged individualists.

I am glad Cruz had such a poor showing. I despise sanctimonious politicians. He could easily have been a worse President than Trump. Its hard to say who has the most real baggage Clinton or Trump. In Trumps case, his baggage is all campaign trail bluster. Clinton's is far more tangible. In this election, I don't think there will be a great number of swing voters. They will have made up their minds already.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #7 - May 4th, 2016 at 1:15pm

Looks like I will vote for Gary Johnson in November, I voted for Ross Perot and against "Read my lips" daddy George Bush in 92. Why vote for the lesser of two evils when you still get evil?

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - May 4th, 2016 at 1:16pm

Mortdooley wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 1:15pm:
Looks like I will vote for Gary Johnson in November, I voted for Ross Perot and against "Read my lips" daddy George Bush in 92. Why vote for the lesser of two evils when you still get evil?

Because not voting for them has zero chance

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #9 - May 4th, 2016 at 1:17pm

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #10 - May 4th, 2016 at 1:36pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 1:16pm:
Mortdooley wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 1:15pm:

Because not voting for them has zero chance

Not voting for either but using my vote sends a protest to the one party with two faces. Trump is only in it for his ego, he told the world he is lying about what he claims  to believe in.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 4th, 2016 at 1:45pm

issuevoter wrote on May 4th, 2016 at 1:09pm:

Of course not!!

And of course we are not mediocre, are we? Such a nation of rugged individualists.

I am glad Cruz had such a poor showing. I despise sanctimonious politicians. He could easily have been a worse President than Trump. Its hard to say who has the most real baggage Clinton or Trump. In Trumps case, his baggage is all campaign trail bluster. Clinton's is far more tangible. In this election, I don't think there will be a great number of swing voters. They will have made up their minds already.

we are definitely mediocre.
its hard to not become mediocre when people dont have to go above low consciousness living to survive and spread their DNA.
laziness, lack of motivation , addiction to dirty highs(drugs, alcohol, gambling, consumerism)...these are made possible in western society to our detriment.

someone living on the streets of manila or calcutta cannot live in low consciousness. The evolutionary pressure ensures he cannot be lazy, lack motivation, spend his day contructing a cry baby narrative.
In many way he is much blessed spiritually .
Growth is his only option, improvement is a given if he is to survive.

the comfortable person in the USA or Australia can easily find himself in scrub purgatory, coping but not thriving. he can go thru life with no improvement and no growth. This is not the path of the superior man.

My point is that in western democracies, dont present a picture of hope to the hopeless.
people say they want to be happy and prsoperous but i dispute that.
They are very comfortable living in complaint, misery and mediocrity and their egos prevent them from taking up any sort of "call to arms" becuase this requires a possible blow to the ego, if they should fail.
Better for the ego not to try at all  Wink Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #12 - May 4th, 2016 at 2:02pm

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #13 - May 4th, 2016 at 2:18pm

What you are overlooking is that the most mediocre choice of all, is not bothering to vote at all.  Even during Black Jesus' campaigns the turnout was less than 60% - but nobody is even going to get out of bed for Hilary.  In contrast, Trumps fanbase is energised.  The energy that carried Obama to victory has transferred to Trump.

I have previously stated that Hilary was going to be the next president (likely through fraud, but the means don't really matter) but I'm disavowing that right now.  I am even doubtful she's going to make it to the general election. 

She had one job - don't bugger up too greatly - and she was to be gifted the presidency on a silver platter.  But she has proven to be incapable of that, bumbling along with a campaign seemingly run by idiots.  They're not even trying to maintain the illusion of choice - they're running a lazy campaign with all the care and urgency of someone who knows it's rigged in their favour.  People won't appreciate being taken for a ride like that.  They cannot win an election against the dream team Trump has assembled.  She has outlived her usefulness, and will be thrown to the wolves soon.

Get this on record: 
Hilary will never be president.
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2016 at 2:32pm by ... »  

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 4th, 2016 at 2:33pm

I have to agree with Honky so I won't repeat his post. Unfortunately you can see the defeat in her eyes already. Sure the smiles there but her eyes say another thing. She knows she has already lost.

Hilary will never be President of the United State of America.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print