Send Topic Print
Tall Tales (Read 3040 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Tall Tales
Reply #15 - May 1st, 2016 at 9:53pm

Quote:
Like you running around calling me a fruit cake, you Troll. All you do is troll , abuse people, and manifest your paranoia.

You are just creepy , I find you mentally very creepy, leave me alone freak. I am more than happy to ignore you but you can't seem to ignore me, creeping around , abusing  me and trolling me. There is something up with you for sure you freak.

Dear oh dear.  You will not find one post where I referred to you as a fruit cake or fruit loop.

'Get a grip,' Dear.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #16 - May 1st, 2016 at 9:56pm

Nobody messes with Baby......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 1st, 2016 at 10:01pm

Aussie wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 9:53pm:
Quote:
Like you running around calling me a fruit cake, you Troll. All you do is troll , abuse people, and manifest your paranoia.

You are just creepy , I find you mentally very creepy, leave me alone freak. I am more than happy to ignore you but you can't seem to ignore me, creeping around , abusing  me and trolling me. There is something up with you for sure you freak.

Dear oh dear.  You will not find one post where I referred to you as a fruit cake or fruit loop.

'Get a grip,' Dear.

Get a life creep.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - May 1st, 2016 at 10:06pm

Ashley wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 9:46pm:
Aussie wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 9:40pm:
Ashley wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 9:36pm:
Aussie wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 8:33pm:
[quote author=Ashley link=1462081659/5#5 date=1462098322]After Aussie accused it of being a regular poster and growing Choko's and Broadbeans.  Grin Grin Grin

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!  Another signature!  Hi, Myrtle, Margie et al....!!!

Myrtle:

Quote:
I saw one of the girl's just now fighting off that gardener bloke…

Margie:

Quote:
works wonder's and I recommend it to all.

Agnes:

Quote:
stank really, sweat and boot's and his rear end was sounding off all night.

What an illiterate Imbecile. Cheesy

Them's just part of the facts/signatures Dear...and how do you get away with all this personal abuse?

Quote:
You don't like it when someone does it back to you do you.

Quite the contrary.  I love it, because they always give themselves up in their disappointment at being exposed.

Quote:

You are just creepy , I find you mentally very creepy, creeping around , abusing  me and trolling me.

Quote:
once you have corns , its all but over for us girls.

Have you worked out which one of your zillion puppets you are yet?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - May 1st, 2016 at 10:08pm

...have to say.....this is quite the correct Thread for this.....'Tell Tales.'

IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 1st, 2016 at 10:10pm

Aussie wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 10:06pm:
Ashley wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 9:46pm:
Aussie wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 9:40pm:
Ashley wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 9:36pm:
Aussie wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 8:33pm:
[quote author=Ashley link=1462081659/5#5 date=1462098322]After Aussie accused it of being a regular poster and growing Choko's and Broadbeans.  Grin Grin Grin

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!  Another signature!  Hi, Myrtle, Margie et al....!!!

Myrtle:

Quote:
I saw one of the girl's just now fighting off that gardener bloke…

Margie:

Quote:
works wonder's and I recommend it to all.

Agnes:

Quote:
stank really, sweat and boot's and his rear end was sounding off all night.

What an illiterate Imbecile. Cheesy

Them's just part of the facts/signatures Dear...and how do you get away with all this personal abuse?

Quote:
You don't like it when someone does it back to you do you.

Quite the contrary.  I love it, because they always give themselves up in their disappointment at being exposed.

Quote:

You are just creepy , I find you mentally very creepy, creeping around , abusing  me and trolling me.

Quote:
once you have corns , its all but over for us girls.

Have you worked out which one of you zillion puppets you are yet?

Actually you love it because you are mentally disturbed pure and simple. There is no other reason for you being a sick creepy internet predator.

All I want is for you to stop chasing me around trolling me and getting creepy. I am happy to ignore you so please do the same.
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2016 at 10:16pm by Ashley »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - May 1st, 2016 at 10:18pm

Quote:
Actually you love it because you are mentally disturbed pure and simple. There is no other reason for you being a sick creepy internet predator.

Have you yet worked out which one of your zillion socks you are?  I have left plenty of hints for you.

Quote:
All I want is for you to stop chasing me around trolling me and getting creepy. I am happy to ignore you so please do the same.

Why should I?  You are deceiving people quite deliberately, and not for the first time.

IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 1st, 2016 at 10:20pm

Aussie wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 10:18pm:
Quote:

Have you yet worked out which one of your zillion socks you are?  I have left plenty of hints for you.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 1st, 2016 at 10:20pm

I wouldn't worry about Aussie, blokes daft if you ask me.  I have diagnosed it as relevance deprivation disorder.  He his happiest in his own sandpit where he can ban people.  Left alone elsewhere on the forum he tends to jump at shadows and start accusing people of being other people.

Clown thinks I am Mattus for example.

IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 1st, 2016 at 10:21pm

Quote:

Quote:

Why should I?  You are deceiving people quite deliberately, and not for the first time.

Prove it freak. You haven't proven anything yet except you are a sick internet predator with a mental problem.

Put up or shut up freak.

IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 1st, 2016 at 10:22pm

Secret Wars wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 10:20pm:
I wouldn't worry about Aussie, blokes daft if you ask me.  I have diagnosed it as relevance deprivation disorder.  He his happiest in his own sandpit where he can ban people.  Left alone elsewhere on the forum he tends to jump at shadows and start accusing people of being other people.

The guy is a freakin creepy man. He gives me the creeps. There has to be something mentally up with him. He was comparing commas and full stops to try and make out I was someone else. Like there is something sick in the head with that.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #26 - May 1st, 2016 at 10:23pm

GordyL wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 9:41pm:
Sounds a bit muslim

Thinking back I don't remember it facing Mecca as it was... um, processed.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - May 1st, 2016 at 10:24pm

Secret Wars wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 10:20pm:

You could not get even close to that sort of quality, so there is no way I would ever have suggested it.  Mattus was/is highly intelligent, and erudite on any subject he posted about.

(I guess you are a PA person, given Mattus is not a Member here, and yours is the first reference to him, here.)

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #28 - May 1st, 2016 at 10:26pm

Ashley wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 10:21pm:
Quote:

Quote:

Prove it freak. You haven't proven anything yet except you are a sick internet predator with a mental problem.

Put up or shut up freak.

Let it go. Next thing you know you'll spit the dummy and get banned. Does it really bother you that much?

IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - May 1st, 2016 at 10:29pm

Setanta wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 10:26pm:
Ashley wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 10:21pm:
Quote:

Quote:

Put up or shut up freak.

Let it go. Next thing you know you'll spit the dummy and get banned. Does it really bother you that much?

You chasing me around does. Its not normal and is creepy. You certainly have some mental issue. Is it too hard to leave me alone ?

I want nothing to do with you.

------

EDIT : Sorry setanta I thought you were him again.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print