Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tour operators sick of green dickheads. (Read 788 times)
innocentbystander.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Tour operators sick of green dickheads.
Apr 29th, 2016 at 9:18pm

Tour operator refuses to take Greens senators to Barrier Reef

"I made if perfectly clear that I wouldn't have any part of a day on the reef that was going to further build this bloody hysteria story that the reef is dead and all these outlandish claims that is doing a massive amount of damage to the reef's reputation and to the tourism industry's reputation around the globe," he said.

"That reputation is often fed by — whether it's by the Greens, or normally by … these radical green groups around the country … that have no qualms about at all about fudging the truth to a great extent and they don't care who gets hurt on the way."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-29/tour-operator-refuses-greens-senators-barr...

Greens dickheads should be taken out to the reef and drowned, not Larissa though, she can be dropped off at my place to be deprogrammed  Smiley

IP Logged

GordyL
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hate Town
Re: Tour operators sick of green dickheads.
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 9:29pm

innocentbystander. wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 9:18pm:

"I made if perfectly clear that I wouldn't have any part of a day on the reef that was going to further build this bloody hysteria story that the reef is dead and all these outlandish claims that is doing a massive amount of damage to the reef's reputation and to the tourism industry's reputation around the globe," he said.

"That reputation is often fed by — whether it's by the Greens, or normally by … these radical green groups around the country … that have no qualms about at all about fudging the truth to a great extent and they don't care who gets hurt on the way."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-29/tour-operator-refuses-greens-senators-barr...

Greens dickheads should be taken out to the reef and drowned, not Larissa though, she can be dropped off at my place to be deprogrammed  Smiley

What if they bait and switched you and you got  SHY?

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
and the monkeys all say BOO!
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 10:53pm

GordyL wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 9:29pm:

Chaff-bagged and dropped into the ocean?

What has political discourse come to?  If a tour operator was genuinely concerned about misinformation being trotted around - what better way to put it to rest than taking possible purveyors of such out for a look?

Sounds like something to hide to me... or they're too well fed out there.. these tour operators... too much fat and too little leaning....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 9:02am

good on him... he has every right to pick and choose who he picks up..

I would be the same.. no way would I have them anywhere near someting like a plane or a motorised boat or evena car for that matter it all goes against their policies.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes well for everyone else that is???...

how did they get to Cairns????......I bet their trip cost our footprint something terrible..

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #4 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 10:17am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 10:53pm:
GordyL wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 9:29pm:

Chaff-bagged and dropped into the ocean?

What has political discourse come to?  If a tour operator was genuinely concerned about misinformation being trotted around - what better way to put it to rest than taking possible purveyors of such out for a look?

Sounds like something to hide to me... or they're too well fed out there.. these tour operators... too much fat and too little leaning....

The greens are not swayed by facts that do not align with their political ideology, why waste their time in having to look at the fkken idiots.

You couldn't pay me enough to listen to those fkkwit greens.

IP Logged

Svengali
Gold Member

Please don't thank me

Reply #5 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 10:39am

Redneck, conservative, environment-trashing dickheads  welcome?

We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change.
Serj Tankian

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #6 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 10:57am

Svengali wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 10:39am:

Ignorant, numpty, sub-intellectual, enviro-wanker!

IP Logged

GordyL
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hate Town
Reply #7 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 11:04am

Attenborough was welcome, I bet dear old Beryl thinks he's a good 'fulla'.

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
and the monkeys all say BOO!
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 11:18am

when I first arrived in OZ many years ago.. the hysteria around the Reef was huge....its was dying by the day....we were all to blame.... and yet here we are all these years later and its still with us..

its even survived earthquakes...oil slicks...Mr Palmer polluting the waters up there...

and its still here still a marvel...its been evolving for millions of years and it is still evolving...like us humans as one dies another takes their place.....if parts of the reef never died    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. like humans if we never died.......it would all  be a bit crowded..

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 1:03pm

If a tour operator was genuinely concerned about misinformation being trotted around - what better way to put it to rest than taking possible purveyors of such out for a look?

Sounds like something to hide to me...

I was thinking exactly the same thing.
If the reef is so healthy then taking the Greens senators out there would have been the perfect opportunity to show them how healthy it was.

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

innocentbystander.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 6:51pm

The Greens will say the reef is f##ed even if it is pristine, the tour operaters will say its beautiful even if its f##ked, the government scientists will say its f##ked in order to get more grant money, the privateer scientists will say its fine, the politicians will lick their finger and stick it in the air to see what way the wind is blowing and the rest of us will be left thinking WTF   Cheesy

And then we will revert back to the good old tried and trusted method of Right and Left thinking, the same thinking that is used to solve every conundrum, the same thinking that has dogged us for a thousand years, it go's something like this, the Left believe that the best way forward is to embrace absolute bullsh1t and the Right believe that the best way forward is to embrace truth.  Smiley

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #11 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 6:58pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 1:03pm:
If a tour operator was genuinely concerned about misinformation being trotted around - what better way to put it to rest than taking possible purveyors of such out for a look?

Sounds like something to hide to me...

I was thinking exactly the same thing.
If the reef is so healthy then taking the Greens senators out there would have been the perfect opportunity to show them how healthy it was.

have you ever had a person or group of people that so sh1t you that you want nothing at all to do with them?

If so why would you force any North Queenslander to ever have to even look at a greens fkkwit let alone deal with them?

The greens have an agenda and a healthy reef isn't part of that agenda.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 1st, 2016 at 12:46pm

don't worry. in 20 years time you libbos will have finished the reef off altogether and that tourist dude will have nothing to show anyone at all !

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 1st, 2016 at 12:48pm

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 10:57am:

Ignorant, numpty, sub-intellectual, enviro-wanker!

I've got a gerry can full of some stale F1-11 fuel. Do you want it ? Won't be as good as the fresh stuff but then again you don't have much grey matter left to lose Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #14 - May 1st, 2016 at 12:57pm

innocentbystander. wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 6:51pm:
The Greens will say the reef is f##ed even if it is pristine, the tour operaters will say its beautiful even if its f##ked, the government scientists will say its f##ked in order to get more grant money, the privateer scientists will say its fine, the politicians will lick their finger and stick it in the air to see what way the wind is blowing and the rest of us will be left thinking WTF   Cheesy

And then we will revert back to the good old tried and trusted method of Right and Left thinking, the same thinking that is used to solve every conundrum, the same thinking that has dogged us for a thousand years, it go's something like this, the Left believe that the best way forward is to embrace absolute bullsh1t and the Right believe that the best way forward is to embrace truth.  Smiley

" the Left believe that the best way forward is to embrace absolute bullsh1t and the Right believe that the best way forward is to embrace absolute bullsh1t."

Fixed for ya......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print