Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 
Send Topic Print
Nauru Refugee Dies In Brisbane Hospital (Read 35768 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Nauru Refugee Dies In Brisbane Hospital
Reply #330 - May 7th, 2016 at 1:38pm

You deflected Gandalf. You have not said whether you think it is racist. Kind of hypocritical don't you think given your eagerness to see racism in every criticism of Islam?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #331 - May 7th, 2016 at 4:03pm

Dumb move by the snake, yeas, freediver?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #332 - May 7th, 2016 at 4:30pm

freediver wrote on May 7th, 2016 at 1:38pm:
You deflected Gandalf. You have not said whether you think it is racist. Kind of hypocritical don't you think given your eagerness to see racism in every criticism of Islam?

Short answer then, I don't consider "arabia for arabs" as "blatant racism". Of course it could be racist depending on the  context in which it is used. But the context Aussie used is clearly that of the Israeli annexation and forceful eviction of the inhabitants. Objecting to that is not racist by any stretch.

I'll take your refusal to answer where Aussie said "ethnic cleansing is the solution" - as yet another case of you making crap up.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #333 - May 7th, 2016 at 4:41pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 7th, 2016 at 4:30pm:
freediver wrote on May 7th, 2016 at 1:38pm:

Short answer then, I don't consider "arabia for arabs" as "blatant racism". Of course it could be racist depending on the  context in which it is used. But the context Aussie used is clearly that of the Israeli annexation and forceful eviction of the inhabitants. Objecting to that is not racist by any stretch.

I'll take your refusal to answer where Aussie said "ethnic cleansing is the solution" - as yet another case of you making crap up.

He did his level best to drag me into the 'holocaust' analogy.  "Train rides," etc.  I think he is angry with me because I did not rise to his dumb and obvious bait and provocation to see if he could label me as anti-semitic.   I like it when he thinks everyone else is stupid and only he sees the light. 

He could never answer your question Gandalf, because his premise
is
based on a lie.

Who'da  thunk that, wot?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #334 - May 7th, 2016 at 5:23pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 7th, 2016 at 9:49am:
a quarter of Israelis do speak Arabic.

FD do you think it was racist to object to Israelis ethnically cleansing 100s of thousands of Palestinians from their land and unilaterally declaring the vacated land as their state?

How can it be racists if Arabs are not a race, as you pointed out, but a linguistic group? You can't ethnically cleanse a language.

But seriously, the Arabs want the Jews out, they are just not strong enough to achieve their goal. The Jews want the Arabs are and they are strong enough.

The both want the same kind of thing, the Jews can do it the Arabs can't.

The West Bank Arabs should disperse in the neighbouring Arab countries and do business with Israel. The Germans evacuated the baltic states, Silesia, Ukrane, Belorus, the Arabs were cleared out of Spain, the Armenians from Turkey, the Jews from much of Europe. The Arabs shoulkd let go of the Werst Bank - they have all the rest of North Africa, the Middle east all the way to the persian border.

The West Bank is an area that is HALF of Sydney. West Bank = 5,655 km2.  Sydney = 12,367.7 km2.

Total Arab lands = 13,333,296 km2.

Arabs, get real.  (Zif)

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #335 - May 7th, 2016 at 5:39pm

Aussie wrote on May 7th, 2016 at 4:03pm:

Let me guess, the snake represents the Jews? Nice one Aussie. Gandalf can tell you are not racist.

Quote:
Short answer then, I don't consider "arabia for arabs" as "blatant racism". Of course it could be racist depending on the  context in which it is used. But the context Aussie used is clearly that of the Israeli annexation and forceful eviction of the inhabitants.

Along racial lines. Not racist at all eh?

Quote:

You just described ethnic cleansing for us. Does it not count when Jews are the victims?

Quote:
He did his level best to drag me into the 'holocaust' analogy.  "Train rides," etc.

You came up with the Jew as snake analogy all by yourself Aussie.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #336 - May 7th, 2016 at 5:49pm

freediver wrote on May 7th, 2016 at 5:39pm:
Aussie wrote on May 7th, 2016 at 4:03pm:

Let me guess, the snake represents the Jews? Nice one Aussie. Gandalf can tell you are not racist.

Quote:
Short answer then, I don't consider "arabia for arabs" as "blatant racism". Of course it could be racist depending on the  context in which it is used. But the context Aussie used is clearly that of the Israeli annexation and forceful eviction of the inhabitants.

Along racial lines. Not racist at all eh?

Quote:

You just described ethnic cleansing for us. Does it not count when Jews are the victims?

Quote:
He did his level best to drag me into the 'holocaust' analogy.  "Train rides," etc.

You came up with the Jew as snake analogy all by yourself Aussie.

No.  I came up with image, the equivalent being ~

And....um.....I also never mentioned a Jew.  That'd be you doing all the crap.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #337 - May 7th, 2016 at 6:01pm

When you said Arabia is for Arabs, did you mean a racial group, or anyone who learns to speak the language?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #338 - May 7th, 2016 at 6:36pm

freediver wrote on May 7th, 2016 at 6:01pm:
When you said Arabia is for Arabs, did you mean a racial group, or anyone who learns to speak the language?

An Arab is, so far as I am concerned, a bloke who looks like most of the blokes is this.  Them's are Arabs.  Arabia is for them.

And long may they fight over it.  Just keep us out of it, please.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #339 - May 7th, 2016 at 6:36pm

freediver wrote on May 7th, 2016 at 5:39pm:

I've said all along that 'arabia for arabs' could definitely be racist in certain contexts - ethnic cleansing obviously included. I guess you missed that too.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #340 - May 7th, 2016 at 6:42pm

See Aussie's post above Gandalf. Please demonstrate your tapdancing skills for us once more and explain how that is not racist in any way.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #341 - May 7th, 2016 at 6:55pm

That still doesn't explain where Aussie said that ethnic cleansing is the solution.

But its good to see you pouncing on all the "blatant racism" that goes on here FD - or at least the anti-semitic kind. Though its not quite as juicy as stuff like this, but I'm sure that was an honest oversight on your part - just like how you coincidentally miss all the other equally "blatantly racist" attacks against muslims that goes on in the forums you frequent the most.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #342 - May 7th, 2016 at 7:02pm

Is it racist Gandalf?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #343 - May 7th, 2016 at 8:00pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 7th, 2016 at 6:55pm:
That still doesn't explain where Aussie said that ethnic cleansing is the solution.

But its good to see you pouncing on all the "blatant racism" that goes on here FD - or at least the anti-semitic kind. Though its not quite as juicy as stuff like this, but I'm sure that was an honest oversight on your part - just like how you coincidentally miss all the other equally "blatantly racist" attacks against muslims that goes on in the forums you frequent the most.

Gee....can I have the addy of those sites?  I'd love to go there just to see what FD writes.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #344 - May 7th, 2016 at 8:14pm

Don't tell him Gandalf.

Aussie, do you think your "Arabia is for Arabs" stance is racist?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 
Send Topic Print