Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Women work harder than men (Read 1682 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Women work harder than men
Apr 29th, 2016 at 2:41pm

It's true.
I've watched them.
They are little beavers, they never stop.  (That's if you want a log dam across the middle of your pool)

Men however are intrinsically lazy.
I know, I am one

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Women work harder than men
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 2:43pm

bogarde73 wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 2:41pm:
It's true.
I've watched them.
They are little beavers, they never stop.  (That's if you want a log dam across the middle of your pool)

I know, I am one

Grin Grin

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 10:28pm

**this strand has been moved to 'Jokes' by Auntie Deluvian**

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 10:38pm

I appreciate beavers.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #4 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 10:39pm

we do, that is so true Bogarde

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #5 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 10:44pm

Agnes wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 10:39pm:
we do, that is so true Bogarde

It's just part of your genetic OCD. Grin

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 10:55pm

It's true.
I've watched them.

I know, I am one

Don't confuse activity with productivity.
women have to be more active, they are far less productive.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 11:15pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 10:55pm:
It's true.
I've watched them.

I know, I am one

Don't confuse activity with productivity.
women have to be more active, they are far less productive.

yeah, the lips are always flapping.. this isn't productivity unless they are in a callback job..

and they CAN"T multitask no matter how hard they blow on about it..  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 11:43pm

'multi-tasking' is a skill shared by both sexes.. the thing is whether or not one has the ability to prioritise tasks.... or simply to handle them as a random flow of uncontrolled events...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Binary

Serious Business

WA
Reply #9 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 2:03am

Girls at my work are the first to get on their phones.

"Coles is run like muslim organisation." - Sir James, ozpolitic.com

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 2:11am

Binary wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 2:03am:

Maybe they should work instead.... just saying....

I used to work for the commonwealth public service... I once stumbled in early, since I was trying to work up 'flex time' to go to a university course, by working from 8 to 6.... to encounter the 'tea club' of all the girls who came in at 8 am every day religiously, and were thus considered 'reliable and stable' (whereas I, with flexible  hours and creating entire systems and with an exceptional work performance, was considered 'questionable') - when they were sitting around and chatting and drinking tea.....

They were shocked and immediately felt under threat for being found out as 'tea drinkers' and not working.... one of them later complained that I had been nasty to her when I came in, when all I had done was say 'good morning'... and instead of the 'tea club' being cancelled and the girls made to do their work instead - I was drawn over the coals.... as their senior, I had the right, which I did not even remotely consider, of ordering them to get to work.... instead I only wanted to do my own work after saying 'good morning' - which translated to them as being caught out loafing, so they hit me first.  Typical sheila's way of getting at an issue, I treat this with utter contempt as it deserves.

Crazy place, the public service.....

« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2016 at 2:19am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Binary

Serious Business

WA
Reply #11 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 2:51am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 2:11am:

I used to work for the commonwealth public service... I once stumbled in early, since I was trying to work up 'flex time' to go to a university course, by working from 8 to 6.... to encounter the 'tea club' of all the girls who came in at 8 am every day religiously, and were thus considered 'reliable and stable' (whereas I, with flexible  hours and creating entire systems and with an exceptional work performance, was considered 'questionable') - when they were sitting around and chatting and drinking tea.....

They were shocked and immediately felt under threat for being found out as 'tea drinkers' and not working.... one of them later complained that I had been nasty to her when I came in, when all I had done was say 'good morning'... and instead of the 'tea club' being cancelled and the girls made to do their work instead - I was drawn over the coals.... as their senior, I had the right, which I did not even remotely consider, of ordering them to get to work.... instead I only wanted to do my own work after saying 'good morning' - which translated to them as being caught out loafing, so they hit me first.  Typical sheila's way of getting at an issue, I treat this with utter contempt as it deserves.

Hate that attitude of attack first to protect yourself. Only ends up hurting innocent hard workers.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #12 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 1:07pm

It's true.
I've watched them.

I know, I am one

It's in their nature to always be talking and doing something, probably comes from the old times of being gatherers.

Whilst men hunted in silence and then enjoyed a rest with a good yarn over a ale or two.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 2:15pm

Binary wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 2:51am:

Hate that attitude of attack first to protect yourself. Only ends up hurting innocent hard workers.

You get it with incompetent managers, too.  Place I worked after that had one of those and he chopped out any managerial person who had any nous or connection with the workforce - felt threatened because deep inside he knew he was no good.  Ended up destroying the company.  Idiot.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Binary

Serious Business

WA
Reply #14 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 3:15pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Binary wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 2:51am:

You get it with incompetent managers, too.  Place I worked after that had one of those and he chopped out any managerial person who had any nous or connection with the workforce - felt threatened because deep inside he knew he was no good.  Ended up destroying the company.  Idiot.

As usual fear, greed and incompetence. Astounding that these people end up in positions of power.
Not surprised in the least the company failed. That's how these things go.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #15 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 3:34pm

I was never much good at fishing.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 3:59pm

Binary wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 3:15pm:
As usual fear, greed and incompetence. Astounding that these people end up in positions of power.

Unfortunately it happens far too often - not too often, in my experience, with those who run their own business and need to keep on track - but usually its 'managers' appointed who seem to have the most dreadful personality and psychiatric deficiencies...

Not their money so they can waste to their heart's content until it all falls down, then use their 'proven track record' to get another managerial job.  Goes a long way to explain the state of this country at this time.

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 4:17pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 3:59pm:

Unfortunately it happens far too often - not too often, in my experience, with those who run their own business and need to keep on track - but usually its 'managers' appointed who seem to have the most dreadful personality and psychiatric deficiencies...

Not their money so they can waste to their heart's content until it all falls down, then use their 'proven track record' to get another managerial job.  Goes a long way to explain the state of this country at this time.

\ you do realise it is these types of managers that are telling the govt what is going on and what to do about it..

most wouldnt be able to get a job in the private sector....yet here they are top of the pops...on fantastic money. treating most of the staff like a bad smell..

if it wasnt so tragic it would be amusing.

but the left hate the thought of culling the public service.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 5:15pm

cods wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 4:17pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 3:59pm:

\ you do realise it is these types of managers that are telling the govt what is going on and what to do about it..

most wouldnt be able to get a job in the private sector....yet here they are top of the pops...on fantastic money. treating most of the staff like a bad smell..

if it wasnt so tragic it would be amusing.

but the left hate the thought of culling the public service.

Yes, I know about senior public service management and their ways - but this is an issue that also takes in the private sector.  It is appalling to watch a manager fail dismally and then move into another management spot...

In the PS it's the insiders and those who don't make waves who are at the top of the pole - not much to do with ability at all -and you can add to that .. affirmative action has effectively destroyed public service as a calling and then Howard's replacement of senior management with 'appointed on contract' flunkeys, more answerable to government and providing more opportunity for promoting mates etc.

Nothing new there at all.

― John Adams

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #19 - May 5th, 2016 at 5:59pm

It's true.
I've watched them.

I know, I am one

You're full of it!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 6th, 2016 at 12:04am

It's hard doing your best work on your knees....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #21 - May 6th, 2016 at 1:43am

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 5:59pm:
It's true.
I've watched them.

I know, I am one

You're full of it!

No he's not. Did you see the pic of the house on this forum of a kid's home, in Brissy I think, where the beaver went out partying and kids left at home all night, butting their heads against the window, putrid nappies. Busy beaver, that one I reckon.

IP Logged

Binary

Serious Business

WA
Reply #22 - May 6th, 2016 at 1:57am

It's true.
I've watched them.

I know, I am one

You're full of it!

Seconded.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 7th, 2016 at 12:00pm

Setanta wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 1:43am:
It's true.
I've watched them.

I know, I am one

You're full of it!

No he's not. Did you see the pic of the house on this forum of a kid's home, in Brissy I think, where the beaver went out partying and kids left at home all night, butting their heads against the window, putrid nappies. Busy beaver, that one I reckon.

That's the kind of beaver my uncle used to herd out of pubs when he was a cop and tell them to get home to their kids... can't do that now...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print