Chan / Sukumaran (Read 1325 times)
GordyL
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hate Town
Chan / Sukumaran
Apr 29th, 2016 at 12:18pm

1 year today.

Australian and Indonesian relations have mended, Indonesia is ready to start executions again.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/28/indonesia-firing-squads-year-after-...

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
and the monkeys all say BOO!
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Re: Chan / Sukumaran
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 1:21pm

GordyL wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 12:18pm:
1 year today.

Australian and Indonesian relations have mended, Indonesia is ready to start executions again.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/28/indonesia-firing-squads-year-after-...

Good for Indonesia .. Get it On!

May those two rot in Hell for All Eternity!!!

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

GordyL
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hate Town
Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 1:32pm

Panther wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 1:21pm:
1 year today.

Good for Indonesia .. Get it On!

May those two rot in Hell for All Eternity!!!

I was fairly neutral on their killing, didn't really care either way but I was against the killing of the Viet kid in Singapore.

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
and the monkeys all say BOO!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 2:21pm

1 year today.

was reading something the other day where one of their cohorts from the bali 9 got smuggling ice within the jail ...

some people just never learn.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 2:54pm

Depends on whether or not you view it as a matter of principle..... or even as another part of the divide between Islam and the Rest...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 2:57pm

I am not sure it is about Islam.  I mean had they tried this in say China, or Singapore, they would also be executed.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #6 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 4:03pm

Who are they? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 7:03pm

Two lives 'snuffed out'.

If their Indonesian 'enterprise' had been successful, Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran in all likelihood, would have ruined many, many more lives, here in Australia.
.....more than 'the nine' that were imprisoned, and the two lives that were snuffed out.

But as it happens,
Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran;
were not released after serving their prison sentences in Indonesia,
they did not return to Australia,
and they will never, ever be caught [again] trafficking soul destroying poisons, into Australia.

And that is not a bad thing, imo.

Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran will never be 'released back into the community', and they will never, ever be caught [again] trafficking in heroin or other soul destroying poisons, here in Australia.

Why ?

Coz there is zero recidivism, when criminals get a sentence which equates with 'never to be released'.

Jill Meagher - crime victim

Everyday, persons exactly like Adrian Bayley, are being 'released back into the community', here in Australia.       !!!!!!

Death of Jill Meagher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gillian "Jill" Meagher (née McKeon) /ˈmɑːr/, was an Irish woman living in Australia who was raped and murdered while walking home from a pub in Brunswick, an inner suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, in the early hours of 22 September 2012.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jill_Meagher

[Jill Meagher's killer]
Adrian Bayley

Jill Meagher killer Adrian Bayley found guilty of three more rapes

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-26/convicted-killer-adrian-bayley-found-guilt...

ARGUMENT;
Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran weren't in 'the same league' as people like Adrian Bayley.

REBUTTAL;
It is people exactly like Adrian Bayley, who will be consuming psychotropic drugs, imo.

And then there is a crime associated with illicit drugs, all of the property crimes,        .....being committed EVERY DAY in Australia, by drug users, to finance their drug habit/'dependency'.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Hoss
Gold Member

Australian Politics

talbot victoria
Reply #8 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 9:12am

HI ALL

I am not sure it is about Islam.  I mean had they tried this in say China, or Singapore, they would also be executed.

Yup then their body parts be sold, nice little earner that. Cool

Old n get radicalized by government

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 9:18am

I agree with yadda......but killing isnt the answer..

has it stopped anyone dealing drugs????>..

not that I know of..

the fact they are treated less than animals in their appalling jails says to me they dont care about people.. they even know their own cops are dealers....if it was real justice.. so be it.. but it isnt...well not in my book....they let the man who was responsible for the Bali Bombing out ... what a joke.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #10 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 11:12am

cods wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 9:18am:

has it stopped anyone dealing drugs????>..

So, what you're saying is that you expect these two fine but unfortunate Australian boys will probably be
out on the streets next week transporting & selling drugs again.  ...

Pssssst.........between you & I, I think yer daft...... they won't be sellin' drugs no more, because Einstein they're both worm food..... & they will never sell any drugs again ......ever!
  ...    ...

...     Executing skumbags like these 2 drug dealers stops them stone cold.....real cold.....like dead cold.
                                                    ...                                              ...

Gotta love Capital Punishment...it's......it's so final! 

« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2016 at 11:39am by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #11 - May 1st, 2016 at 3:32am

People who say that killing drug smugglers won't stop people dealing drugs, they are right. But it will help thin out those who do deal drugs, one drug dealer at a time. I'm not concerned about those two (Chan and Sukumaran) being put to death.

I know my life would be much better off without illegal drugs ruining society, and drug dealers getting rich off of pawned items that junkies used to buy their gear. Be quite happy to see dealers reprimanded, and junkies rehabilitated, rather than having them slow us down.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 1st, 2016 at 8:02am

UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 3:32am:
People who say that killing drug smugglers won't stop people dealing drugs, they are right. But it will help thin out those who do deal drugs, one drug dealer at a time. I'm not concerned about those two (Chan and Sukumaran) being put to death.

I know my life would be much better off without illegal drugs ruining society, and drug dealers getting rich off of pawned items that junkies used to buy their gear. Be quite happy to see dealers reprimanded, and junkies rehabilitated, rather than having them slow us down.

well from what I have heard about Cabramatta take one off the road and 2 are waiting in the wings...

they are like prostitutes all have their own little patch..... and in Bali deal... trade...I guess it does make it harder to find a" mule" for a little while.. but thats about all..

while there are customers there will always be a seller..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 1st, 2016 at 8:04am

Panther wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 11:12am:
cods wrote on Apr 30th, 2016 at 9:18am:

has it stopped anyone dealing drugs????>.

So, what you're saying is that you expect these two fine but unfortunate Australian boys will probably be
out on the streets next week transporting & selling drugs again.  https://i.imgsafe.org/ef6ce74.gif

Pssssst.........between you & I, I think yer daft...... they won't be sellin' drugs no more, because Einstein they're both worm food..... & they will never sell any drugs again ......ever!
  https://i.imgsafe.org/0f2d30d.gif    https://i.imgsafe.org/21a905e.gif

https://i.imgsafe.org/3394a67.gif     Executing skumbags like these 2 drug dealers stops them stone cold.....real cold.....like dead cold.
                                                    https://i.imgsafe.org/511280e.gif                                              https://i.imgsafe.org/511280e.gif

Gotta love Capital Punishment...it's......it's so final! 

did I say that???.. its more or less what you are saying...

if there were no customers there would be no dealers..

shall will kill all the customers????>.

that way it may make you happy..

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #14 - May 1st, 2016 at 8:15am

They got what they deserved.

End of.....

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print