Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Fluoride Classified As A Neurotoxin (Read 21472 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Fluoride Classified As A Neurotoxin
Reply #75 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 9:23pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
Not good but our bodies are good are clearing out so doesnt really cause issues

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #76 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 10:07pm

Please point me to the science that says our bodies and our livers lack enzyme to detoxify?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #77 - Apr 20th, 2016 at 7:15am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 10:07pm:
Please point me to the science that says our bodies and our livers lack enzyme to detoxify?

this would have to be one of your more retarded posts.. if that is a possibility for its all gibberish,

no substance no logic or facts just sour grapes from you ... and

so because you have a good liver , monitor how much toxic substances it can handle then shovel in 5% less than the capacity to detoxify .. ?

good god man and you say you teach to students your mindset and toxic curriculum?

fortunately one such as I am is here to expose your hoodwinkery.. you continue to poison all whom would listen to you , so you can get your lousy paycheck from pharmaceutical companies ..

whoa be unto you pastafarian

forgiven

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #78 - Apr 20th, 2016 at 8:37am

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 20th, 2016 at 7:15am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 10:07pm:

this would have to be one of your more retarded posts.. if that is a possibility for its all gibberish,

no substance no logic or facts just sour grapes from you ... and

so because you have a good liver , monitor how much toxic substances it can handle then shovel in 5% less than the capacity to detoxify .. ?

good god man and you say you teach to students your mindset and toxic curriculum?

fortunately one such as I am is here to expose your hoodwinkery.. you continue to poison all whom would listen to you , so you can get your lousy paycheck from pharmaceutical companies ..

whoa be unto you pastafarian

forgiven

At no point in your post did you post anything that could be regarded as science. Facct our livers detoxify, thats one of their many jobs.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Apr 20th, 2016 at 7:25pm

cods wrote on Apr 18th, 2016 at 7:15am:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 18th, 2016 at 6:29am:
Dear master Light,

if fluoride was so bad then how come anyone is still living?

( It's in all our water & our toothpaste. )

ask him how much would one have to consume each day........

arsenic was used every day...years ago it was even in face powder...

I like your question how come we are not dropping like flies..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

has Mr Light lost all his teeth?..

just askin

people often ask..

why is everyone dying of cancer these days?

then ignore, turn a blind eye, scoff at all of the evidence that the poisons that we are putting into our bodies are slowly killing us..

but hey.. I'm sure they'll invent a pill so that you can keep taking your toxins..

so don't complain that the Multination Chemical Companies are getting filthy rich on your stupidity..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

it is now being reported that low levels of roundup is coming down in our rain water in some parts of the world...

but hey.. I'm sure everything is ok...  Smiley

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Binary

Serious Business

WA
Reply #80 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 1:19am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 20th, 2016 at 7:25pm:
people often ask..

then ignore, turn a blind eye, scoff at all of the evidence that the poisons that we are putting into our bodies are slowly killing us..

but hey.. I'm sure they'll invent a pill so that you can keep taking your toxins..

so don't complain that the Multination Chemical Companies are getting filthy rich on your stupidity..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

it is now being reported that low levels of roundup is coming down in our rain water in some parts of the world...

Exactly. Everyone wants to ignore the problem to feel better about it rather than actually identifying it and solving it.

Stubborn, closed-minded people such as this won't accept the truth until it is far too late to be changed.

"Coles is run like muslim organisation." - Sir James, ozpolitic.com

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 1:47am

Dear master Light,

I like your question how come we are not dropping like flies..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

just askin

people often ask..

Oh my flying god on s broomstick. I agree with The Mechanic.

I'm not talking about fluoride but it is certain that 'other' interventions we have utilised are causing us tremendous harm. Auto-immune disorders? Neurological  disorders?  Gastro-enterological disorders? Hormonal disorders? Cancer? ... dare i say AIDS?

... and the list goes on.

We have embarked on a microscopical arms race, thinking we could win.

All we have done is seed our environs and our very selves with the next generations of those very microbes. Of those very disorders. Of those very diseases.

We know this to be true.  We currently accept it only as multi-drug resistance.

Where was asthma and excema a few generations ago?

We have embarked on a biological arms race with pathogens we cannot possibly beat. THey have a generational turn-over many times our own.

What we have done is create something new. And a few new things on top of those.
« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2016 at 2:25am by mothra »  

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #82 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 12:33pm

Dear master Light,

just askin

people often ask..

Cancer is a disease of aging, we're an aging population with decreasing death due to CV disease.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #83 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 12:33pm

mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2016 at 1:47am:
Dear master Light,

just askin

people often ask..

Oh my flying god on s broomstick. I agree with The Mechanic.

I'm not talking about fluoride but it is certain that 'other' interventions we have utilised are causing us tremendous harm. Auto-immune disorders? Neurological  disorders?  Gastro-enterological disorders? Hormonal disorders? Cancer? ... dare i say AIDS?

... and the list goes on.

We have embarked on a microscopical arms race, thinking we could win.

All we have done is seed our environs and our very selves with the next generations of those very microbes. Of those very disorders. Of those very diseases.

We know this to be true.  We currently accept it only as multi-drug resistance.

Where was asthma and excema a few generations ago?

We have embarked on a biological arms race with pathogens we cannot possibly beat. THey have a generational turn-over many times our own.

What we have done is create something new. And a few new things on top of those.

Magnets,how the bugger do they work

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #84 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 9:30pm

http://wakingscience.com/2016/02/fluoride-officially-classified-as-a-neurotoxin-...

Fluoride Officially Classified as a Neurotoxin in World’s Most Prestigious Medical Journal

By Waking Science | February 10, 2016

The movement to remove industrial sodium fluoride from the world’s water supply has been growing in recent years, with evidence coming out against the additive from several sources.
Now, a report from the world’s oldest and most prestigious medical journal, The Lancet, has officially classified fluoride as a neurotoxin — in the same category as arsenic, lead and mercury.

The news was broken by author Stefan Smyle, who cited a report published in The Lancet Neurology, Volume 13, Issue 3, in the March 2014 edition, by authors Dr. Phillippe Grandjean and Philip J. Landrigan, MD. The report, which was officially released in 2014 and published in the journal, can be viewed by clicking here.http://www.thelancet.com/journals/laneur/article/PIIS1474-4422(13)70278-3/fullte...

Fluoride Classified Along with Mercury, Lead and Others

As noted in the summary of the report, a systematic review identified five different similar industrial chemicals as developmental neurotoxicants: lead, methylmercury, polychlorinated biphenyls, arsenic, and toluene.

The summary goes on to state that six additional developmental neurotoxicants have also  now been identified: manganese, fluoride, chlorpyrifos, dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane, tetrachloroethylene, and the polybrominated diphenyl ethers. The authors added that even more of these neurotoxicants remain undiscovered.

Also in the report, they note that neurodevelopmental disabilities, including attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, dyslexia, and other cognitive impairments, are now affecting millions of children worldwide in what they call a “pandemic of developmental neurotoxicity.”

Because of the documented health risks of fluoride, many people have launched campaigns to remove the chemical from their water supplies, to varying degrees of success.

Such initiatives usually begin through the are often controversial and emotionally charged because of the reputation fluoride still enjoys among mainstream dentistry practitioners.

In addition to fluoride in city water supplies, the substance can also be found in certain foods, especially in heavily processed brands of tea that may be grown in polluted areas (see this list for more info).

If you’ve ever noticed the warnings on toothpaste labels you probably know just how serious fluoride poisoning can be, especially for children if they swallow too much at one time.

Because of this threat, many parents have begun eschewing fluoridated toothpaste brands altogether and are using more natural brands such as Earthpaste, Desert Essence, Uncle Harry’s Toothpaste Dr. Bronner’s toothpaste line, or even making their own from a combination of ingredients such as coconut oil, organic neem leaf powders, essential oils like peppermint or cinnamon, and other natural ingredients.

The fluoride added to our water supply is mostly seen as a cumulative toxin that accumulates in our bodies and can manifest itself in problems over time, including dental fluorosis, or far worse health problems.

Global Fluoride Prevention Strategy Recommended

In the Lancet report, the authors propose a global prevention strategy, saying that “untested chemicals should not be presumed to be safe to brain development, and chemicals in existing use and all new chemicals must therefore be tested for developmental neurotoxicity.”

They continue: “To coordinate these efforts and to accelerate translation of science into prevention, we propose the urgent formation of a new international clearinghouse.”

The report coincides with 2013 findings by a Harvard University meta-analysis funded by the National Institutes of Health that concluded that children in areas with highly fluoridated water have “significantly lower” IQ scores that those who live in areas with low amounts of fluoride in their water supplies.

Sodium fluoride in drinking water has also been linked to various cancers. It is functionally different than the naturally-occurring calcium fluoride, and commonly added to drinking water supplies and used by dentists who posit that it is useful for dental health.

Fluoridation is Actually Uncommon in Europe

Currently, fluoride is added to water supplies across much of North America, but as this list of countries that ban or reject water fluoridation shows, the practice is actually not too common, or banned entirely throughout most of Europe and in several other developed nations across the world.

Since most places in America still add fluoride to the water a high quality water filter is recommend to filter out the fluoride, and it can be especially important to avoid exposing yourself to too much fluoride in your daily shower or bath.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #85 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 9:48pm

mr photon is forgiven
for spreading false stories to start panic & fear

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #86 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 9:50pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 21st, 2016 at 9:48pm:
mr photon is forgiven

namaste

many blessings bobbythebat1

keep drinking your tap water

seems to be working well

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #87 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 9:57pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 21st, 2016 at 9:50pm:
mr photon is forgiven

namaste

many blessings bobbythebat1

keep drinking your tap water

seems to be working well

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

forgiven

namaste

mr photon

you are unworthy of being a knight & are hereby demoted

to being a commoner.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #88 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 9:38am

mr photon is forgiven

namaste

http://www.offthegridnews.com/current-events/the-government-just-admitted-it-all...

The Government Just Admitted It Allowed The Poisoning Of Drinking Water

Written by: Daniel Jennings  Current Events April 16, 2016

The Environmental Protection Agency is not protecting underground drinking water supplies from oilfield contamination and in several instances has allowed companies actually to dump wastewater into aquifers, the US Government Accountability Office (GAO) says in a new report.
The report blasts the EPA for its oversight in California, where, since 2014, the state has allowed oil companies to violate safe-drinking water laws. An AP analysis in 2015 found that California had handed out 2,000 permits giving oil companies permission to dump wastewater into federally protected drinking water. The tragedy impacted at least 11 aquifers.
“It shows a massive failure to protect our drinking water,” Kassie Siegel, senior counsel at the Center for Biological Diversity, told AP. “The takeaway overall is that the EPA doesn’t collect and states don’t provide the information for the EPA to exercise the oversight that’s its job.”
Just 30 Grams Of This Survival Superfood Provides More Nutrition Than An Entire Meal!
The GAO report found that the “EPA has not consistently conducted oversight activities necessary to assess whether state and EPA-managed programs are protecting underground sources of drinking water.”
“For example,” the report found, “GAO found in June 2014 that EPA does not consistently conduct oversight activities, such as annual on-site program evaluations.”
The EPA mostly agreed with the report, AP said.
The report also found that the EPA did not have enough personnel on staff to inspect the oilfields, and that EPA administrators did not have adequate data about oilfields or aquifers to conduct inspections.

The Government Just Admitted It Allowed The Poisoning Of Drinking Water

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #89 - May 5th, 2016 at 10:25am

http://www.naturalnews.com/053897_Quaker_Oats_glyphosate_instant_oatmeal.html

Glyphosate and cancer: Read how this deadly weed killer promotes multiple myeloma, leukemia, sperm damage, infertility, kidney damage, autism, endocrine disruption, DNA damage and birth defects

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

(NaturalNews) According to biotech industry and its army of mercenary trolls and science shills, glyphosate is perfectly safe to eat and doesn't cause cancer.

Of course, that claim holds about as much scientific credibility as Big Tobacco's claim that "smoking cigarettes doesn't cause lung cancer or heart disease" -- the "scientific" mantra of the tobacco era... dutifully repeated by the Journal of the American Medical Association for decades, by the way.

The truth, of course, is that smoking cigarettes causes cancer. So does eating glyphosate. It's basic biochemical cause and effect. Those who deny this link are denying the laws of chemistry and biology.

To help you understand the enormous scale of glyphosate toxicity, I've assembled a few quotes from some of my favorite books. Feel free to use these quotes in your own work, and you can cite this article as the source.

Enjoy!

The book quotes

Following is a list of toxic effects caused by glyphosate, AMPA, and Roundup as revealed in animal studies, laboratory studies in human cells, and human epidemiological and clinical case studies: Severe liver and kidney damage + Chronic kidney disease; Disruption of hormonal systems which can potentially lead to multiple organ damage and hormone-dependent cancer; Developmental and reproductive toxicity, including damage to sperm and miscarriage and premature birth + Disruption of beneficial gut bacteria, favouring the growth of botulism-causing bacteria in cows; Damage to DNA; Birth defects; Neurotoxicity; Cancer.
- GMO Myths and Truths A Citizens Guide to the Evidence on Genetically Modified Crops by Claire Robinson Mphil and Michael Antoniou

Even at very low doses of exposure, glyphosate kills placental, embryonic, and umbilical cells. Glyphosate is associated with genetic damage (mutations), including chromosomal aberrations, even at doses below those recognized as "safe.” The herbicide acts as a potent endocrine disruptor, which can affect future reproductive health of young boys and girls. Glyphosate was even implicated recently in the development of autism, neurobehavioral problems in children, and other neurological diseases, including Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Glyphosate - and other components inherent to using GMOs - are linked to conditions such as increased intestinal permeability (leaky gut), imbalanced gut bacteria, immune activation, food allergies, impaired digestion, and damage to the intestinal wall. Eating GMO crops impairs fertility in livestock. Above all, glyphosate impairs detoxification and was called out by the World Health Organization (WHO) as possibly causing cancer.
- The Dirt Cure Growing Healthy Kids with Food Straight from Soil by Maya Shetreat Klein MD

Glyphosate is toxic According to the Journal of Pesticide Reform, "Symptoms of exposure to glyphosate include eye irritation, burning eyes, blurred vision, skin rashes, burning or itchy skin, nausea, sore throat, asthma and difficulty breathing, headache, lethargy, nose bleeds, and dizziness. Glyphosate and glyphosate-containing herbicides caused genetic damage in laboratory tests with human cells, as well as in tests with laboratory animals. ... Exposure is linked with increased risks of the cancer non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, miscarriages, and attention deficit disorder, as well as Parkinson's disease. Exposure to mouse testicular cells (Leydig cells) resulted in a 94% reduction in sex hormone production. In a study on human cells, a non-toxic concentration of Roundup as small as "100 times lower than the recommended use in agriculture, significantly disrupted the activity of aromatase - an enzyme crucial to sex hormone production.
- Genetic Roulette The Documented Health Risks of Genetically Engineered Foods by Jeffrey M Smith

Monsanto has convinced millions of farmers, the American government, and the European Commission that glyphosate is safe. Yet the picture is not so clear. Studies published in 2010 show glyphosate causes birth defects in frogs and chicken embryos at amounts smaller than farmers and gardeners leave in food. Older studies document other dreadful effects of glyphosate, including cancer, endocrine disruption, damage to DNA, and deleterious malformations of the reproductive, neurological, and developmental systems of animals and humans. Researchers also link glyphosate to miscarriages in humans and livestock. Monsanto and government authorities have known about the toxic effects of glyphosate since the 1980s. And both the industry and regulators have kept the public in the dark. Genetic engineering, in other words, represents imperial politics of the worst kind, aiming at no less than the control of the world's food by agribusiness.
- Poison Spring The Secret History of Pollution and the EPA by E G Vallianatos and McKay Jenkins

Hoʻoponopono (ho-o-pono-pono) is an ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness. Similar forgiveness practices were performed on islands throughout the South Pacific, including Samoa, Tahiti and New Zealand.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Send Topic Print