Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 
Send Topic Print
Muslim's have a mean IQ of 81 (Read 86867 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Muslim's have a mean IQ of 81
Reply #585 - Apr 28th, 2016 at 1:08pm

Ashley wrote on Apr 28th, 2016 at 12:36pm:
In the west it is clearly childish nonsense.

Ritualistic physical activities are surprisingly common in the west, and they have therapeutic value. You also should try it Matty. It might help you cope with this obvious insecurity you have with Islam.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #586 - Apr 28th, 2016 at 2:04pm

There is no need to make up names for me just because I don't share your view.

As I said if you think its therapeutic to sit on roads , floors, wherever you have to do it, more power to you.

At the end of the day to the average westerner it is nonsenses of a childish or of a child like mentatlity.
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2016 at 4:29pm by freediver »  

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #587 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 9:33pm

I have seen similar displays of repeated eccentric body movement several times in the past.

Usually in medical centers where they are dealing with severely disabled and retarded people.

Sort of makes sense when you think about it ........Less than 81
Probably Mohamed was retarded when he came up with the idea.............<81 tee hee

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #588 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 1:47pm

Mohammed was, he had a seizure when he went to the pretend mountain. So the written story goes.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #589 - May 1st, 2016 at 2:37pm

I'd say that it's 99.9% chance that muhammad was deformed and psychotic.

He sat down to pee, he held his penis so as  not to urinate on himself, he had to milk his penis to get the urine out after he had finished.

750 million muslim men all do the same thing to show their reverence for muhammad.

Google sunnah of the toilet.

mussies are all nutcases

IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #590 - May 1st, 2016 at 2:50pm

Yeah well it would seem they certainly aren't the sharpest tools in the shed I guess. Being so does explain all the nuttery going on in Islam though. I steer clear of them personally and have nothing to do with them, they come across as very insecure and unstable.

I suppose that is how Satan would want you to be if you followed a false religion I guess.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #591 - May 1st, 2016 at 2:53pm

Ashley wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 2:50pm:
Yeah well it would seem they certainly aren't the sharpest tools in the shed I guess. Being so does explain all the nuttery going on in Islam though. I steer clear of them personally and have nothing to do with them, they come across as very insecure and unstable.

I suppose that is how Satan would want you to be if you followed a false religion I guess.

I do too. I saw a ninja today at the supermarket. You hardly see them smile. They always look very serious.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #592 - May 1st, 2016 at 2:55pm

How can you tell if they are smiling?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #593 - May 1st, 2016 at 2:57pm

Mr Hammer wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 2:53pm:

I do too. I saw a ninja today at the supermarket. You hardly see them smile. They always look very serious.

I notice they go out of their way now to not move their trolleys when you are trying to pass. They know they are thumbing it to the western world and we know it too. Its a shame they weren't content to keep the nonsense in their own country and had to bring it here.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #594 - May 1st, 2016 at 2:59pm

Ashley wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 2:57pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 2:53pm:

I notice they go out of their way now to not move their trolleys when you are trying to pass. They know they are thumbing it to the western world and we know it too. Its a shame they weren't content to keep the nonsense in their own country and had to bring it here.

I noticed that too. Their religion teachers that we are kaffir (non believers) and below them.

IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #595 - May 1st, 2016 at 2:59pm

freediver wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 2:55pm:

Little creases at the end of the eyes. Its very rare and you need to look hard. On the wire mesh ones you just don't get a look in at all.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #596 - May 1st, 2016 at 3:00pm

I hadn't thought of that. I'll keep an eye out next time I tell one a joke.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #597 - May 1st, 2016 at 3:03pm

freediver wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 2:55pm:
The full burqa ones could be a man. The other ones never smile,. Particularly the women. The full burqa ones mostly keep their heads down. probably because everybody is looking at them.

IP Logged

Ashley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #598 - May 1st, 2016 at 3:10pm

It's a bit of a joke. I was at the medical center and here were two muslims. The guy looking all slick in an Armani Suite loving life and here was his poor wife behind him looking at the ground through a slit doing as she was told. I felt so sorry for her being humiliated in public in such a way. Her life was clearly crap. You could feel it almost. I find there are two types, the arrogant ones thumbing it to the west and the oppressed poor women who were unfortunately born into it.

Although in public now it seems the more arrogant ones looking for trouble are the more prevalent.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #599 - May 1st, 2016 at 5:18pm

"I'm sorry, I didn't see any human there"

My standard response as I walk through or bump aside the tent brigade.

Only once I have been threatened by the ??male?? with them, but as there was only one he didn't do much except yell at me in (swine), or some similar spitting and throat clearing language.

Every time he went off I said,
"Really that's so nice of you I do try to look my best"
"No, Its really flattering, but I"m not gay, so I cant accept you offer"
"I already have a wife and Id rather not have one of yours, I prefer women without beards"

He got all really really red in the face and stormed off herding the tents away with him.

Its a shame I was having a great conversation with him and he was very complementary.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 
Send Topic Print