Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40
Send Topic Print
Muslim's have a mean IQ of 81 (Read 86844 times)
Sir James
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Muslim's have a mean IQ of 81
Reply #480 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 3:37pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 3:35pm:
If Muslim arabs stopped screwing their relatives then that would definitely improve the quality of their DNA.

True and that's a scientific fact.

matty = muslim with a mat collection, invented by the intellectual giants with an IQ of 81 or below.  Yeah its such a gotcha , I know. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #481 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:06pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 3:35pm:
If Muslim arabs stopped screwing their relatives then that would definitely improve the quality of their DNA.

at least they have an excuse ... unlike you

Sissy cry baby. When are you going back to wogland to visit your nazi grandfathers grave?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #482 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:10pm

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #483 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:22pm

Sir James wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:42pm:
So far the Author has been attacked and his content and finding ignored.

Oh, I know. Here's us ignoring his findings:

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2016 at 3:47pm:
ian wrote on Apr 18th, 2016 at 3:14pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2016 at 2:56pm:
Apart from G, does anyone else find it interesting that Templer said his study is not about culture, but race?

Quote:
It is here suggested that genetic factors are more important than economic/religious/cultural variables in accounting for the unpretentious mean IQs in the Arab and Muslim countries. All of the European countries have the highest rated skin colors... Skin color is the biological variable that correlates most highly with IQ (Templer & Arikawa, 2006).

As you can see, effendes, it is all about race.

It is a jolly world, no?

No not all. nature and nurture, not nature versus nurture. But why am I lecturing you, with your "special awareness" and all. Lol.

But that's not what Templer's saying. And if you unpack his criteria, you'll find there are no cultural or economic similarities in the countries he describes. Templer himself makes the point that Gulf Arabs are more fundamentalist and rigid in their beliefs than Indonesians, who live in a country "where Mosques and Churches can be seen in close proximity to one another".

But all this is moot. Templer is getting at the racial genetics of Arabs, as demonstrated by this:

Quote:
There seems to be considerable historical and anecdotal evidence of interbreeding of Arabs and Blacks... [A] possibility is that persons of lower intelligence are more attracted to a religion characterized by authoritarian teaching, rote memorization, simplicity of dogma, and certainty than to abstract principles and critical thinking.

In other words, people are attracted to their beliefs based on their levels of tintedness. But what of Christianity, the other great religion to come out of the Arabian peninsular? Surely Christianity is equally dogmatic and rigid.

Quote:
If these religious characteristics do effect intelligence, one could... hypothesize lower intelligence in Catholicism than in Protestantism.

So as you can see, Templer is making judgments about religion based solely on his racial criteria, and why not? Most of Templer's references come straight from that crucible of racial ideas and "scientific" racism, the Journal of Mankind, the publication that publishes Templer.

And here's Matty ignoring the ignoring:

Sir James wrote on Apr 18th, 2016 at 4:18pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2016 at 3:16pm:
No, Matty, Templer's data on skin colour, temperature and GDP disproves his entire thesis.

The biggest country in the world, India, has (according to Templer's data) a mean IQ of 82 - lower than the majority of Arab countries and Indonesia (the biggest Muslim country), which is 87.

Indians have the same skin-tone ranking Templer attributes to Arabs and similar average temperatures. It does, of course, have far lower GDP per capita than Arab countries (which include the rich Gulf states).

There are more Indians in the world than Muslims (and Arabs), and Indians score lower in all Templer's ratings.

Indeed, India's mean IQ is (according to Templer) two points lower than its neighbor Pakistan - a country almost identical in terms of skin colour and temperature.

It is a jolly world, no?

Nice try but the muslim average IQ is still 81.

What do you think about the findings, Matty?

I'm curious.
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2016 at 5:17pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #484 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:22pm

Ban them.

IP Logged

Sir James
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #485 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:26pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:22pm:
Ban them.

Why post stupid stuff in forums, is it because you want to appear illiterate and of low IQ or because you have a low IQ?

Do you even realize you come across as an Idiot, seriously ? Do you ?

matty = muslim with a mat collection, invented by the intellectual giants with an IQ of 81 or below.  Yeah its such a gotcha , I know. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sir James
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #486 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:28pm

It is interesting to see when data is posted about the IQ level of muslims that shows they have a cognitive disability how they go off like fire crackers . Grin

bbbb, b , b - but i am now not a muslim I am just an apologist Bahahahaha Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #487 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:34pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:06pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 3:35pm:

at least they have an excuse ... unlike you

Sissy cry baby. When are you going back to wogland to visit your nazi grandfathers grave?

don't start crying.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #488 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:38pm

Sir James wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:26pm:
Ban them.

Why post stupid stuff in forums, is it because you want to appear illiterate and of low IQ or because you have a low IQ?

you're still ignoring  Karnals post I see... you want debate, debate. He's presented a valid point , why don't you address it instead of posting stupid stuff

According to you that must because you're illiterate and of a low IQ! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #489 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:40pm

Quote:
Surely Christianity is equally dogmatic and rigid.

World events show that islam is dogmatically rigid in evilness.

While Christianity is dogmatic and rigid in righteousness.

No?

IP Logged

Sir James
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #490 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:53pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:38pm:
Sir James wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:26pm:
Ban them.

you're still ignoring  Karnals post I see... you want debate, debate. He's presented a valid point , why don't you address it instead of posting stupid stuff

According to you that must because you're illiterate and of a low IQ! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You're in no position to talk. Discussing an idiot of low IQ posting "Ban Them" might be more your speed. Certainly nothing I take serious.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #491 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 5:02pm

Sir James wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:53pm:
You're in no position to talk. Discussing an idiot of low IQ posting "Ban Them" might be more your speed. Certainly nothing I take serious.

why are you focusing on that instead of debating the topic? Here it is again just in case you missed it.

Sir James wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:42pm:
So far the Author has been attacked and his content and finding ignored.

Oh, I know. Here's us ignoring his findings:

Apart from G, does anyone else find it interesting that Templer said his study is not about culture, but race?

Quote:
It is here suggested that genetic factors are more important than economic/religious/cultural variables in accounting for the unpretentious mean IQs in the Arab and Muslim countries. All of the European countries have the highest rated skin colors... Skin color is the biological variable that correlates most highly with IQ (Templer & Arikawa, 2006).

It is a jolly world, no?

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2016 at 3:47pm:
ian wrote on Apr 18th, 2016 at 3:14pm:

Quote:

It is a jolly world, no?

No not all. nature and nurture, not nature versus nurture. But why am I lecturing you, with your "special awareness" and all. Lol.

But that's not what Templer's saying. And if you unpack his criteria, you'll find there are no cultural or economic similarities in the countries he describes. Templer himself makes the point that Gulf Arabs are more fundamentalist and rigid in their beliefs than Indonesians, who live in a country "where Mosques and Churches can be seen in close proximity to one another".

But all this is moot. Templer is getting at the racial genetics of Arabs, as demonstrated by this:

Quote:
There seems to be considerable historical and anecdotal evidence of interbreeding of Arabs and Blacks... [A] possibility is that persons of lower intelligence are more attracted to a religion characterized by authoritarian teaching, rote memorization, simplicity of dogma, and certainty than to abstract principles and critical thinking.

In other words, people are attracted to their beliefs based on their levels of tintedness. But what of Christianity, the other great religion to come out of the Arabian peninsular? Surely Christianity is equally dogmatic and rigid.

Quote:
If these religious characteristics do effect intelligence, one could... hypothesize lower intelligence in Catholicism than in Protestantism.

So as you can see, Templer is making judgments about religion based solely on his racial criteria, and why not? Most of Templer's references come straight from that crucible of racial ideas and "scientific" racism, the Journal of Mankind, the publication that publishes Templer.

And here's Matty ignoring the ignoring:

Sir James wrote on Apr 18th, 2016 at 4:18pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 18th, 2016 at 3:16pm:
No, Matty, Templer's data on skin colour, temperature and GDP disproves his entire thesis.

The biggest country in the world, India, has (according to Templer's data) a mean IQ of 82 - lower than the majority of Arab countries and Indonesia (the biggest Muslim country), which is 87.

Indians have the same skin-tone ranking Templer attributes to Arabs and similar average temperatures. It does, of course, have far lower GDP per capita than Arab countries (which include the rich Gulf states).

There are more Indians in the world than Muslims (and Arabs), and Indians score lower in all Templer's ratings.

Indeed, India's mean IQ is (according to Templer) two points lower than its neighbor Pakistan - a country almost identical in terms of skin colour and temperature.

It is a jolly world, no?

Nice try but the muslim average IQ is still 81.

What do you think about the findings, Matty?

I'm curious.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Sir James
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #492 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 5:08pm

You seem a bit slow john. I think the  findings of the OP's pdf file is good news and explains a lot regarding muslims having a low IQ. Now we can concentrate on how we can help raise that IQ without it costing us our culture, lives and raping of our women. Any ideas champ ?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #493 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 5:09pm

Sir James wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 5:08pm:
You seem a bit slow john. I think the  findings of the OP's pdf file is good news and explains a lot regarding muslims having a low IQ. Now we can concentrate on how we can help raise that IQ without it costing us our culture, lives and raping of our women. Any ideas champ ?

so you're idea for intelligent debate is to pretend it never happened? and then you cry when people call you an idiot ... you idiot

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #494 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 5:12pm

moses wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:40pm:
Quote:
Surely Christianity is equally dogmatic and rigid.

World events show that islam is dogmatically rigid in evilness.

While Christianity is dogmatic and rigid in righteousness.

No?

Not possible, Moses. According to Templer, Jesus had a high tintedness rating and comes from the Middle East, so He could not possibly be righteous.

Sorry about that.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40
Send Topic Print