Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40
Send Topic Print
Muslim's have a mean IQ of 81 (Read 86863 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Muslim's have a mean IQ of 81
Reply #285 - Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:44pm

GordyL wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:30pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:25pm:
GordyL wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:20pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 10:49pm:
GordyL wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 10:38pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 10:30pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 10:26pm:
Do any of the apologists here think it is more important to prove the author wrong than to prove he is racist?

Please tell us how he could possibly be right, FD.

And when you've done that, tell us all how you could not possibly be racist yourself after your conversion to neo-Nazi racial theories.

Hypothetically if a racists was to discover cognitive differences between different races and they were peer reviewed would you accept the results regardless of how unpalatable they are?

A racial supremacist like Templer could never be peer reviewed in a mainstream publication, you should know that.

I'd be happy to accept racial differences if they could be proven, but I doubt you'll prove a racial difference in cognition.

Interesting that you're championing this idea though, Gordy - for an avowed non-racist.

Come on Karnal. I've told you over and over again. I blame the software

The Negroid jeans?

You mean the baggy kind that rap singers wear?
I'm more of a cargo pants kinda guy.

I knew it. Typical.

IP Logged

Sir James
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #286 - Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:44pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:43pm:
ian wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:32pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:09pm:
[
No no, we're discussing the source of those claims, Ian. How do they work out the IQ of a race?

Not saying, eh?

Your deflection isnt working. these arent claims. They are scientific fact. You would have more credibility if you questioned them on something like nutritional differences, or cultural bias. But you havent reached that level of knowledge yet.

And how do they disover these unquestionable facts, Ian? I'm trying to understand your superior knowledge.

What do you think of Ian's logic, FD? One of the Nazi sites that championed Templer's work called him a true ubermenchen.

The same Nazi's in bed with the Muslims Grin Grin Grin

I'll ask a 3rd time.

Does calling people a muslim aka matty make you feel like you have one up ? If so why? I am curious.

Do you acknowledge its a child like response along with
"Ban Them" over and over on this forum ?

matty = muslim with a mat collection, invented by the intellectual giants with an IQ of 81 or below.  Yeah its such a gotcha , I know. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #287 - Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:45pm

[
No no, we're discussing the source of those claims, Ian. How do they work out the IQ of a race?

Not saying, eh?

Your deflection isnt working. these arent claims. They are scientific fact. You would have more credibility if you questioned them on something like nutritional differences, or cultural bias. But you havent reached that level of knowledge yet.

And how do they disover these unquestionable facts, Ian? I'm trying to understand your superior knowledge.
Then you need to learn and do research into the subject as I have.

Quote:
What do you think of Ian's logic, FD? One of the Nazi sites that championed Templer's work called him a true ubermenchen.
So? Does that negate the facts?

IP Logged

GordyL
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hate Town
Reply #288 - Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:48pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:44pm:
GordyL wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:30pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:25pm:
GordyL wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:20pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 10:49pm:
GordyL wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 10:38pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 10:30pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 10:26pm:
Do any of the apologists here think it is more important to prove the author wrong than to prove he is racist?

Please tell us how he could possibly be right, FD.

And when you've done that, tell us all how you could not possibly be racist yourself after your conversion to neo-Nazi racial theories.

Hypothetically if a racists was to discover cognitive differences between different races and they were peer reviewed would you accept the results regardless of how unpalatable they are?

A racial supremacist like Templer could never be peer reviewed in a mainstream publication, you should know that.

I'd be happy to accept racial differences if they could be proven, but I doubt you'll prove a racial difference in cognition.

Interesting that you're championing this idea though, Gordy - for an avowed non-racist.

Come on Karnal. I've told you over and over again. I blame the software

The Negroid jeans?

You mean the baggy kind that rap singers wear?
I'm more of a cargo pants kinda guy.

I knew it. Typical.

I buy my work pants from Rodd and Gun.
The whitest cloths shop ever.

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
and the monkeys all say BOO!
IP Logged

Sir James
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #289 - Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:49pm

GordyL wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:43pm:
Sir James wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:34pm:
Karnal I'll ask again.

Does calling people a muslim aka matty make you feel like you have one up ? If so why? I am curious.

It gets as boring as an old burqa

Yep I know I am just pointing out the fact since karnal is not a muslim anymore since this thread appeared that denial doesn't rub away the evidence. Acknowledging the fact of a low IQ is the start. Yet all we get is avoidance and deflection away from the issue that karnal can't face up too. Low IQ doesn't help face up to a response as we are experiencing the results of that survey in this very thread.

Which is encouraging from an analytical point of view and interesting to see.

matty = muslim with a mat collection, invented by the intellectual giants with an IQ of 81 or below.  Yeah its such a gotcha , I know. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sir James
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #290 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 12:11am

Well I guess her/it/him doesn't like having its low IQ pointed out to it. Doing a runner is what they do rather than face reality and work an intelligent solution.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #291 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 12:24am

"percent"     Grin

IP Logged

Sir James
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #292 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 12:29am

There is no need to point your low IQ out to you.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #293 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 12:40am

"81% hear your"    Grin

IP Logged

Sir James
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #294 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 12:42am

Yes we all know your hearing is at 81%.

Have you considered one of these

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #295 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 12:43am

"81% hear your"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Sir James
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #296 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 1:29am

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/07/cousin-marriage-can-reduce-i-q-a-lot/#.VxJZVUx97RZ

Cousin marriage can reduce I.Q. a lot

In light of the previous post I was curious about the literature on inbreeding depression of IQ. A literature search led me to conclude two things:

– This is not a sexy field. A lot of the results are old.

– The range in depression for first cousin marriages seems to be on the order of 2.5 to 10 IQ points. In other words ~0.15 to ~0.65 standard deviation units of decline in intelligence.

The most extreme case was this paper from 1993, Inbreeding depression and intelligence quotient among north Indian children. The authors compared the children of first cousin marriages, and non-bred in individuals, from a sample of Muslims in Uttar Pradesh of comparable socioeconomic status (though the authors note that inbreeding has a positive correlation with socioeconomic status in this community). A table with results speaks for itself:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #297 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 1:52am

ian wrote on Apr 16th, 2016 at 11:45pm:
[

Not saying, eh?

Then you need to learn and do research into the subject as I have.

Quote:
So? Does that negate the facts?

Yes, Ian - that, and the fact that you can’t even fathom the methadology used.

A rAcist study with nonsensical ontological foundations, statistics and "findings".

It’s all in the paper you - and FD - haven’t read.

IP Logged

Sir James
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #298 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 1:56am

I'll ask a 4th time.

Karnal does calling people a muslim aka matty make you feel like you have one up ? If so why? I am curious.

Do you acknowledge this displays the credibility that you in fact do have a low IQ ?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #299 - Apr 17th, 2016 at 8:27am

It was Nikolai Sennels who was pushing the inbreeding theory - see post #56 for an example.

Quote:
Thats not a factual criticism FD, thats a statement of fact. One that clearly has been missed throughout this thread.

Still, it is a big step up from what we have so far.

Quote:
So you accept humans form certain distinctive genetic sub-groups that manifests itself as different coloured skin, slanty eyes etc that you call "races". Yet when the same process (supposedly) manifests itself as lower IQ - which you seem very keen to accept - its suddenly not about race.

It has only been going on for 1400 years. If it went on for a lot longer then the process could result in distinct races, but as it is (and as Karnal just pointed out) the racial lines are blurred. Even within the middle east, the practice of marrying first cousins varies significantly between communities. In some central Arab cultures, a man is considered to have the right to marry his cousin (father's borther's daughter). He cannot force her, but she needs his consent to marry someone else.

Do you think this is racist? Should we pretend the problem does not exist in case we get labelled racist?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage

In Qatar, Yemen, and UAE, consanguinity rates are increasing in the current generation. Research among Arabs and worldwide has indicated that consanguinity could have an effect on some reproductive health parameters such as postnatal mortality and rates of congenital malformations.

Cousin marriages (second-degree cousins or closer) in the world, in percentage (%).
  <1
  1–4
  5-9
  10-19
  20-29
  30-39
  40-49
  50+

Except for the far east, this looks pretty much like a map of the historical spread of Islam, don't you think? It certainly looks like a map of how Islam spread via the traditional top down imposition favoured by Muhammed and his fellow cousin porkers.

Although isolated cousin marriages may pose little risk, repeated consanginous marriages within a group are more problematic. After repeated generations of cousin marriage the actual genetic relationship between two people is closer than the most immediate relationship would suggest. In Pakistan, where there has been cousin marriage for generations and the current rate may exceed 50%, one study estimated infant mortality at 12.7 percent for married double first cousins, 7.9 percent for first cousins, 9.2 percent for first cousins once removed/double second cousins, 6.9 percent for second cousins, and 5.1 percent among nonconsanguineous progeny. Among double first cousin progeny, 41.2 percent of prereproductive deaths were associated with the expression of detrimental recessive genes, with equivalent values of 26.0, 14.9, and 8.1 percent for first cousins, first cousins once removed/double second cousins, and second cousins respectively.

Quote:
If you're talking about the Templer article - how about we talk about his stated view that the best determiner of IQ is skin colour?
Sound reputable to you FD?

It is certainly controversial. These differences have been measured. The only disagreement is over what it actually means.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40
Send Topic Print