Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Look what happens to moderate muslims (Read 3284 times)
innocentbystander.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Look what happens to moderate muslims
Mar 26th, 2016 at 9:28pm

Muslim shopkeeper murdered in suspected 'religiously prejudiced' attack after posting on Facebook of love for Christians

A popular shopkeeper was stabbed to death by another Muslim in a "religiously prejudiced" attack hours after posting an Easter message on Facebook to "my beloved Christian nation".
Asad Shah, 40, a devout Muslim originally from the Pakistani city of Rabwah, had his head stamped on during a savage attack, according to one eyewitness.
Around four hours earlier the victim wrote online: "Good Friday and a very Happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation.
"Let's follow the real footstep of beloved holy Jesus Christ and get the real success in both worlds."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12204357/Muslim-shopkeeper-murdered...

Cry

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Look what happens to moderate muslims
Reply #1 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 11:03pm

Tis a sad story indeed.

But not at all, an uncommon story, in places like Pakistan.       Cry

----------- >

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Revelation 6:9
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10  And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11  And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Never old.

IMAGE....

Acts 10:34
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
35  But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Galatians 4:22
For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23  But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24  Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25  For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26  But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27  For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
28  Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29  But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30  Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
31  So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Revelation 22:11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 11:05pm

It's progress that you conceded that there ar moderate Muslims Bystander.

Keep plugging away. You'll get there yet.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #3 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 11:47pm

If I read the article correctly, he was not a Muzlim. Being a Pak does not make one a Muzz. But his attackers clearly were Zombies of Islam.

Moderate Islam is a Western myth. One cannot be a moderate religious fanatic, or a moderate assassin.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 11:48pm

issuevoter wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 11:47pm:
If I read the article correctly, he was not a Muzlim. Being a Pak does not make one a Muzz. But his attackers clearly were Zombies of Islam.

Moderate Islam is a Western myth. One cannot be a moderate religious fanatic, or a moderate assassin.

Most Muslims are neither religious fanatics nor assassins.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Mar 27th, 2016 at 12:23am

mothra wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 11:48pm:

Show me which ones are not...... do they wear a distinctive uniform?

Thought not.... the enemy is within... as you know full well from 'feminism'.... as you will well know once you see reality.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 27th, 2016 at 12:54am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 27th, 2016 at 12:23am:

Thought not.... the enemy is within... as you know full well from 'feminism'.... as you will well know once you see reality.

Most of them are not. As evidenced by the fact that most of th wrld is not in absolute chaos.

Can you tell me which white males are not the "enemy"? To me or you or society? Just by looking at them?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 27th, 2016 at 6:42am

mothra wrote on Mar 27th, 2016 at 12:54am:

Most of them are not. As evidenced by the fact that most of th wrld is not in absolute chaos.

Can you tell me which white males are not the "enemy"? To me or you or society? Just by looking at them?

it would be helpful if those who were against the ISLAMIC STATE spoke up....maybe even marched through the streets with signs saying death to ISLAMIC STATE...

but they dont....

reading this op means we know WHO HAS THE POWER... and its not the moderate Muslim....

we hav e help out there for fanatics....we send them for treatment and or lock them up..

the Muslims turn them into an army..and arm them to their teeth.....even encourage them to tie bombs to their own chests.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

can you tell me where a group of white [Christian]men are doing this?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 27th, 2016 at 7:17am

You are either a Muslim or you are not

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim

If they follow the Quran they cannot be moderate anything

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 27th, 2016 at 7:39am

Gnads wrote on Mar 27th, 2016 at 7:17am:
You are either a Muslim or you are not

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim

If they follow the Quran they cannot be moderate anything

I disagree...

its the interpretation of the koran an d its the same with the Bible..

we have all sorts of splinter groups of so called CHristians.. because they disagree on what was meant by this and or that...

the Koran is no different...

I admit I dont understand Shiites v Sunnis..

is it the same as Catholics v Protestants??...

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 27th, 2016 at 7:43am

Are these people moderate?

Amish_People.jpg (164 KB | 32 )
Amish_People.jpg

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Mar 27th, 2016 at 11:15am

mothra,

That is merely your [UNSUBSTANTIATED] assertion.

It is not a fact.

Hey!     Do you want a fact ?

Here is one.......

A moslem is a follower of ISLAM.       < -------- dictionary definition.

Every moslem, is a moslem.

Every moslem, is a filthy, stinking, deceitful, liar,     .....imo.

.........and a person, who is intentionally misrepresenting ISLAM, to naive non-moslems.

freediver wrote on Mar 3rd, 2016 at 6:43pm:
|dev|null said....
Quote:
Islam is an acceptable religion - if it's tenants are moderated by common sense and good grace.

Would you say that Muhammed moderated it's tenets with common sense and good grace?

FACT;

EVERY moslem reveres Mohammed [Allah's Apostle].

According to EVERY moslem,       .....Mohammed [Allah's Apostle] was a paragon of virtue and of moral example, to all humanity !!!!

THE EXAMPLE OF MOHAMMED [Allah's messenger] #1,

Mohammed instructs the moslem, that NOT being a moslem, is a sanction for execution....

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

THE EXAMPLE OF MOHAMMED [Allah's messenger] #2,

Mohammed instructs the moslem, that murdering for his 'religion' is halal....

"Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #005.059.369

THE EXAMPLE OF MOHAMMED [Allah's messenger] #3,

Mohammed [Allah's messenger] instructs the moslem, that murdering a poetess [who is 'threatening' his 'religion'] is halal....

Quote:
Ishaq: 676 “[Context note: Asma bint Marwan was a writer. She wrote critically of Muhammad, telling her tribe to be wary of him, like this:] ‘You obey a stranger who encourages you to murder for booty. You are greedy men. Is there no honor among you?’ Upon hearing those lines Muhammad said, ‘Will no one rid me of this woman?’ Umayr, a zealous Muslim, decided to execute the Prophet’s wishes. That very night he crept into the writer’s home while she lay sleeping surrounded by her young children. There was one at her breast. Umayr removed the suckling baby and then plunged his sword into the poet. The next morning in the mosque, Muhammad, who was aware of the assassination, said, ‘You have helped Allah and His Apostle.’ Umayr said, ‘She had five sons; should I feel guilty?’ ‘No,’ the Prophet answered. ‘Killing her was as meaningless as two goats butting heads.’
http://www.foundalis.com/rlg/Islam_and_peace.htm

CRIMINAL INTENT, IN THE MOSLEM HEART
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1252898491/0#0
Quote:

Every moslem in Australia [and indeed, every moslem on the planet], by self declaring as a moslem, is self declaring a criminal intent [by our laws] against local non-moslems.

ISLAM is a criminal compact among moslems, to wage a violent 'religious' war against non-moslems ['disbelievers'].

.....Basically, fundamentally, all ISLAMIC doctrine translates as enmity, and encourages [criminal] violence, towards ALL non-moslems.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

One day, i won't have to keep posting this information [my 'opinion'].....
......because everyone will realise, what the truth is, about ISLAM.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Mar 27th, 2016 at 11:40am

Yadda wrote on Mar 27th, 2016 at 11:15am:

Every moslem
, is a filthy, stinking, deceitful, liar,     .....imo.

.........and a person, who is intentionally misrepresenting ISLAM, to naive non-moslems.

QUESTION;
How can we know when moslems are lying to us [about ISLAM, or about their true motives, towards us] ?

ANSWER;
We can't.

But it is a sure bet, that moslems are lying to us, and often!!

Google;
we smile to the face "while our hearts curse them"

Quote:
July 28, 2006
Islamic Dictionary for Infidels

...Robert Spencer, ..."Religious deception of unbelievers is indeed taught by the Qur'an itself:

"Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers. If any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah; except by way of precaution, that ye may guard yourselves from them"
(Qur'an 3:28).

In other words, don't make friends with unbelievers except to "guard yourselves from them": pretend to be their friends so that you can strengthen yourself against them. The distinguished Qur'anic commentator Ibn Kathir explains that this verse teaches that if "believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers," they may "show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly."
Google

Quote:

"[a respected moslem community spokesman has] called on Australian Muslims to spurn secular democracy and Western notions of moderate Islam...
...[moslems in Australia were told] that democracy is "haram" (forbidden) for Muslims, whose political engagement should be be based purely on Islamic law.
"We must adhere to Islam and Islam alone,"
Mr Hanif [said]"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/07/australia-members-of-hizb-ut-tahrir-say-countr...

Quote:

Pakistani cleric: 'We want Islamic law for all Pakistan and then the world.

We would like to do this by preaching.

But if not then we would use force.'

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2007/12/pakistani-cleric-we-want-islamic-law-for-all-p...

IMAGE...

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami

Quote:

How Circumstance Dictates Islamic Behavior
January 18, 2012

Preach Peace When Weak, Wage War When Strong

"...all notions of peace with non-Muslims are based on circumstance.

When Muslims are weak, they should be peaceful; when strong, they should go on the offensive."

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami - an ISLAMIC scholar and Egyptian Salafi leader
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/how-circumstance-dictates-isla...

Quote:

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims
London, Sept.8 [2007]
A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should preach peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.
Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, only until they gain enough power to engage in battle.
A former Sharia judge in Pakistan's Supreme Court, 64-year-old Usmani, is...a regular visitor to Britain.
Polite and softly spoken....
He agreed that it was wrong to suggest that the entire non-Muslim world was intent on destroying Islam, but justifies an aggressive military jihad as a means of establishing global Islamic supremacy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #13 - Mar 27th, 2016 at 12:16pm

mothra wrote on Mar 27th, 2016 at 12:54am:

Your attempt to compare white males to Muzlims is stupid. White males do not carry around a copy of written instruction for the murder of people who are not white males. Muzlims carry and revere such instruction from their prohpet. They face Mecca five times a day and chant with emphasis, by nodding their heads, all the ugliness of their cult. Worse still they teach their children that this is what Allah wants them to do.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 27th, 2016 at 1:20pm

mothra wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 at 11:05pm:
It's progress that you conceded that there ar moderate Muslims Bystander.

Keep plugging away. You'll get there yet.

I very much doubt that.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print