Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ISLAM - It is all "...for the good of humanity" (Read 1423 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
ISLAM - It is all "...for the good of humanity"
Feb 28th, 2016 at 9:08am

ISLAM - It is all "...for the good of humanity"

- murderous ISLAMIST

A look, inside the head of an ISLAMIST.

--------- >

Canada

“Islam came for the good of humanity.  So if someone doesn't like good we fight them.”

Faruq Khalil Muhammad, explaining why he supports terrorism against infidels.

n.b.
And what people like Faruq Khalil Muhammad express,      ....is how the moslem community mentally couch/attribute their own 'virtue', and the 'virtue' of every moslem who is engaged in furthering 'the cause of Allah'.

-------- >

ISLAM = = "the good"

And that is why slitting the throats of the infidel [who reject ISLAM] is a good deed.

Because,            
ISLAM = = "the good"

Canadian moslem - Faruq Khalil Muhammad

Quote:

......the New York City Police Department announced that tomorrow, Jan. 24, 2015, Faruq Khalil Muhammed ‘Isa, aka “Faruq Khalil Muhammad ‘Isa,” “Sayfildin Tahir Sharif,” and “Tahir Sharif Sayfildin,” will have his initial appearance at the federal courthouse in Brooklyn, New York, on charges of conspiring to kill Americans abroad; and providing material support to a terrorist conspiracy to kill Americans abroad.  ‘Isa was extradited to the United States from Canada.

According to court documents, the defendant is charged in connection with his support for a multinational terrorist network that conducted multiple suicide bombings in Iraq.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/alleged-terrorist-charged-murder-five-american-so...

Quote:

"I am one of the servants of Allah.  We do our duty of fighting for the sake of the religion of Allah.  It is also our duty to send a call to all the people of the world to enjoy this great light and to embrace Islam and experience the happiness in Islam.  Our primary mission is nothing but the furthering of this religion."
Osama bin Laden, May 1998

Aside from pursuing mass murder plots against innocent populations in every corner of the planet, Islamic terrorists have one other thing in common: They credit their motivation and success to religion.

Islam isn't hijacked by extremists - it is what inspires them.

Canada

“Islam came for the good of humanity.  So if someone doesn't like good we fight them.”

Faruq Khalil Muhammad, explaining why he supports terrorism against infidels.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/in-the-name-of-allah.aspx

More food for thought......

HERE ARE 'MODERATE' MOSLEMS, IN WESTERN EUROPE.
[n.b. these moslems, all 'denounce' the use of violence, to impose ISLAM upon others]

---------- >

In a public hall [in Norway], full of hundreds of moslem men,       ......being lectured on the meaning of what it is, to be a moslem;

What Normal Muslims Think - And Europe Fails to Understand
  -------- >   goto 41 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYAcLudBbhg

Comment by Yadda;
ALL OF THESE MOSLEMS [in Norway], ARE MOSLEMS WHO, I AM CERTAIN, WILL REMAIN 'MODERATE' MOSLEMS [i.e. moslems who all 'denounce' the use of violence],
....UP UNTIL THE VERY NANO-SECOND THAT THEY DO NOT FEEL COMPELLED [by some external force] TO BE 'MODERATE' MOSLEMS ANY LONGER!!!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Re: ISLAM - It is all "...for the good of humanity"
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 10:15am

If you don't follow the Koran, you are not a Muslim.

Likewise you have to believe that Mohamed spoke to God and received its instructions.

Its not much different than Flying Saucers, The Bermuda Triangle, and the efficacy of powdered rhino horn. But none of it matters to those who claim the faith. Any existence that contradicts their certainty is an affront to God, and if allowed to continue, creates sneaking suspicions that their interpretation of reality is pathetically inadequate. That is why they murder infidels.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Mar 1st, 2016 at 11:15pm

The Europeans haven't got the balls to act decisively, to avert a human catastrophe of biblical proportions.

Its going to be a slow-motion-train-wreck all the way, folks!!

Quote:

Moderate "European" Islam: Stemming Terror with Band Aids

by Judith Bergman
March 1, 2016

The project of a "French Islam" has failed abysmally. A 2,200-page report, "Suburbs of the Republic," concluded that Muslim immigrants in France were increasingly rejecting French values and identity, and instead immersing themselves in Islam. The report warned that Islamic sharia law was displacing French civil law in many parts of suburban Paris.

The pattern of "importing" imams with no knowledge of the local language and customs is the same all over Europe.

Qatar and Saudi Arabia, where the official form of Islam is Wahhabism, are the main financiers of mosques in Europe. Wahhabism discourages Muslim integration in the West, but actively encourages jihad against non-Muslims. Qatar has financed mosques in France, Italy, Ireland and Spain, among other places, thus spreading Wahhabism across the continent.

Last week Austria ordered the first foreign-funded imam to be expelled when his visa expires. The decision was made under the new provisions of an anti-radicalization law, which Austria passed one year ago under considerable controversy. The main aim of the law is to counter extremism by requiring imams to speak German, and to prohibit foreign funding for mosques, imams and Muslim organizations in Austria. It also stresses that Austrian law must take precedence over Islamic sharia law for Muslims living in the country.

"We want a future in which increasing numbers of imams have grown up in Austria speaking German, and can in that way serve as positive examples for young Muslims," said Integration Minister Sebastian Kurz, who helped draft the law. Another 65 imams are expected to be deported in the coming weeks, after being informed that their visas will not be renewed. The decision to deport the foreign imam has -- predictably -- been deemed unconstitutional by Austria's Constitutional Court, which finds the law [is] discriminatory because it targets only Muslims.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7520/moderate-european-islam

All mosques in all non-moslem nations, need to be closed, and then to be prohibited, in law.

Mosques are only fit for majority moslem nations.

Why so ?

Because ISLAMIC culture is incompatible with all forms of the government, which do not strictly adhere to ISLAMIC principles, tenets, and laws.

And that means that formal 'moslem communities' too [who are living within non-moslem jurisdictions], are wholly incompatible with non-moslem jurisdictions which reject ISLAMIC principles, tenets, and laws.

We need to ban 'multiculturalism', if multiculturalism promotes the tolerance of ISLAMIC principles, tenets, and laws [....something which every moslem community living within a non-moslem jurisdiction, actively seeks to promote].

A moslem is a follower of ISLAM.       < -------- dictionary definition.

And mainstream ISLAM is a philosophy which [within its doctrines, and tenets, and laws] teaches every moslem,        .....that, it is not unlawful for a moslem to kill persons who reject ISLAM.

In fact, mainstream ISLAM teaches moslems that a moslem who murders an enemy of Allah, is a good and virtuous person.

The example of a typical 'Aussie' moslem community leader,
, describing his,       ...religion;         [he is doing time in goal atm,       ....coz a few years back he planned with others, to bomb the Grand Final footy stadium, as a moslem 'gift' to all Australians.]

----------- >

IMAGE...
Quote:

August 4, 2005      
Australian Islamic leader defends jihad

"I am telling you that my religion doesn't tolerate other religion. It doesn't tolerate," he said.

"The only one law which needs to spread, it can be here or anywhere else, is Islam."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200508/s1430551.htm

AND HERE ARE MORE 'MODERATE' MOSLEMS, LIVING IN AUSTRALIA.

[n.b. these persons are Hizb ut-Tahrir moslems, who all 'denounce' the use of violence, to impose ISLAM upon others]

---------- >

The Struggle for Islam in the West _ Trailer_ Khilafah Conference 2010; Hizb ut-Tahrir Australia
                        [circa 2012]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5RtutmDLVU

n.b.
It is a fact, that those moslems, all 'denounce' the use of violence, to impose ISLAM upon others,       ...while they know, that they are powerless to do otherwise.

How very tolerant of them!

/sarc off

Comment by Yadda;
ALL MOSLEMS IN AUSTRALIA ARE MOSLEMS WHO, I AM CERTAIN, WILL REMAIN 'MODERATE' MOSLEMS [i.e. moslems who will all 'denounce' the use of violence],
....UP UNTIL THE VERY NANO-SECOND THAT THEY DO NOT FEEL COMPELLED [by some external force] TO BE 'MODERATE' MOSLEMS ANY LONGER!!!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Mar 12th, 2016 at 1:36pm

Yadda wrote on Mar 1st, 2016 at 11:15pm:
AND HERE ARE MORE 'MODERATE' MOSLEMS, LIVING IN AUSTRALIA.

[n.b. these persons are Hizb ut-Tahrir moslems, who all 'denounce' the use of violence, to impose ISLAM upon others]

The Struggle for Islam in the West _ Trailer_ Khilafah Conference 2010; Hizb ut-Tahrir Australia
                        [circa 2012]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5RtutmDLVU

A big poke in the eye for the lardy lads with ridiculous beards:

"RADICAL Islamic group Hizb ut-Tahrir will not be allowed to segregate women at its events after a NSW tribunal ruled in favour of a female journalist.

Former News Limited journalist Alison Bevege sued the group and five members for sexual discrimination after she was forced to sit in the women and children’s section at a public lecture she reported on in 2014.

The freelancer called her win “a victory for secular law over theocratic fascism.”
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/radical-islamic-group-hizb-uttahrir-no-lon...

Very well done!

IP Logged

ih8pumpkin

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 12th, 2016 at 3:02pm

Are you a Christian "Yadda"?

Im trying to figure out why the ridiculous "outrage" against everything Islamic.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Mar 12th, 2016 at 11:19pm

ih8pumpkin wrote on Mar 12th, 2016 at 3:02pm:

Im trying to figure out why the ridiculous "outrage" against everything Islamic.

Why my 'outrage' against everything ISLAMIC ?

In the world today,     .....you need to ask ?

ih8pumpkin,

ISLAM is a philosophy which promotes barefaced lying, deceit and falsehood, and violence.

ISLAM within its own 'religious' texts promotes the hatred of everyone, who is not from the moslem 'camp'.

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

ISLAM is a philosophy which promotes the use of intimidation, political violence [i.e. terrorism], murder, political and religious tyranny,         ....as being 'holy' and legitimate, as a means for moslems to persue, acheive, and maintain, the violent and tyrannical supremacist political aims, of the moslems, and ISLAM.

ih8pumpkin,

Is my 'outrage' against everything ISLAMIC, really ridiculous in your eyes ?

Or are you going to call me a liar, and claim that my accusations against ISLAM [above], are all 'ridiculously' false ?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Mar 12th, 2016 at 11:35pm

ih8pumpkin,

I will concede, that most persons who are 'recognised' as being Christians [today], would probably disown me, and the views i express.
I would not be deemed 'tolerant' enough, to be 'labeled' as a Christian.
Most Christians would probably characterise me as being a heretic.

And those feelings are mutual.

I don't attend church.
And i have no desire to be associated with any Christian denomination/church in the world today.

I do have fellowship [a spiritual 'joining'] with some [a handful of other church-less] individuals.
And i find solace in reading the Bible, and in prayer and meditation and reflection.

And in my night dreams.

Within the Bible, God repeats again and again, to the individuals who read its words, that we should seek him.

IMO, men don't require priests, or organised religion, to give us a 'connection' with God.
We merely need a will to sincerely seek for God, ourselves.
IMO, finding God is, can be, relatively simple.
Firstly, sincerely seek his will, for our conduct [Matthew 6:33 - Jeremiah 9:23-24], and then maybe we will find God.

IMO, the Bible, its meditations and all of its stories, are a good place to start, if you are seeking God.

Psalms 1:1-2

But if a person hates God, if he hates what God requires from us,      ...then how is that person going to establish any connection with that God, and how is such person going to 'find' [or know] that God ?

If a person chooses to do, every day, what God declares to be an abomination to him, then will that person find God ?

Psalms 14:2
The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

Those who seek and love the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, are joined by a peaceful spirit.

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17  Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18  And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Exodus 25:8
And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.

Exodus 29:45
And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God.

Exodus 29:46
And they shall know that I am the LORD their God, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I am the LORD their God.

Leviticus 11:44
For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy:....

Leviticus 19:2
Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.

Leviticus 20:26
And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.

Amos 5:4
For thus saith the LORD unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live:

James 4:8
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you....

The Spirit of truth,

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16  And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19  Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20  At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21  He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Psalms 58:1
Do ye indeed speak righteousness,.... do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?
2  Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth.
3  The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Jeremiah 9:3
And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.
6  Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the LORD.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Mar 13th, 2016 at 12:00am

Yadda wrote on Mar 12th, 2016 at 11:35pm:

ih8pumpkin,

I will concede, that most persons who are 'recognised' as being Christians [today], would probably disown me, and the views i express.

In today's world [and in today's Christian churches!],      ....being tolerant of what the ungodly tolerate [and encourage!], is regarded as a Christian virtue.

!!!

« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2016 at 12:37am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Mar 13th, 2016 at 7:36am

Yadda wrote on Mar 12th, 2016 at 11:35pm:

ih8pumpkin,

The Spirit of truth,

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16  And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19  Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20  At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21  He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Psalms 58:1
Do ye indeed speak righteousness,.... do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?
2  Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth.
3  The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Jeremiah 9:3
And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.
6  Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the LORD.

QUESTION;
Is a person such as myself 'in error',           .....because my opinions and belief, is not in tune with, and does not align with,      .....what Christian churches teach today ?              [....especially concerning what is being taught within every mainstream Christian church today, regarding the mutual 'brotherhood' and religious origins of Jews and Christians, and moslems ??? ! ]

Are the Christian churches of today 'correct', in the path that they encourage, and want us to all follow ?

Or are the Christian churches of today, of the same 'cloth', as the Pharisees of old ?           .....those which Jesus rebuked ?

John 8:43
Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45  And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46  Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47  He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print