Send Topic Print
Port Arthur Saga (Read 36435 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Port Arthur Saga
Reply #45 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 8:00pm

Keith Allan Noble On Why Martin Bryant Could Not Have Carried Out 1996 Port Arthur Massacre!

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

boxy

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Mar 5th, 2016 at 12:17am

Ah, Keith Allan Noble said something! Hazzah!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #47 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 8:11pm

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/port-arthur-massacre-filmmaker-paul-mode...

Port Arthur massacre filmmaker Paul Moder hits back at The Project over ‘travesty of media whiplashing’

THE filmmaker whose views on the Port Arthur massacre were slammed on The Project on Monday night has come out swinging at producers and panellists Waleed Aly and Carrie Bickmore.
Paul Moder, the mind behind a graphic upcoming film about the day Martin Bryant terrorised Port Arthur, agreed to appear on the show to promote the film Bryant — the Port Arthur Massacre.
Moder said writing the film was “very, very difficult” because of “conspiracy and agenda”.
He attempted to explain how Bryant never received a fair trial. It followed on from a Facebook post in which he suggested Bryant “allegedly” committed the crime.
The Project host Aly was quick to hose down any link to Bryant’s perceived innocence.
“What is that meant to mean?” Aly fired back. “I mean he’s convicted, there’s no allegedly about it.”
Moder explained there was no open trial, no fingerprints taken from the scene, and no ballistic evidence linking Bryant to the firearms used to gun down victims.
But Aly pointed out that there was no evidence needed because Bryant made a full confession.
“There’s nothing to be made of the fact that this evidence hasn’t been presented publicly, of course it hasn’t been presented publicly, that’s the way the system works,” he explained.

“If there was a defensible case, it would have run at trial. That’s what would have happened and those discrepancies, if they even exist, would be discussed and judges would rule on them.”
After the show, Moder took to Facebook to share his thoughts on the interview. He didn’t hold back.
“Well, a predictable butchering by these biased, agenda driven moral ‘gatekeepers’ and the saddest part is, I expected it going into the interview,” he said.

“The Project long ago lost it’s integrity, objectivity and fairness, but it was worth it to see the crestfallen look on their faces after the interview and trust me, I gave as good as I got.”
Moder said much of his interview was cut out by producers, one of whom he wrote to after the show to talk about how badly the interview went.
“I don’t know if you were privy to that travesty of a media whiplashing, but the saddest part is I actually expected it,” he wrote to the female producer.
“My advice? Tell those egomaniacal moralistic gatekeepers to pull their biased, agenda driven heads in and remember what journalism is all about.
“That was a vicious, calculated attack, masked by an amiable, inclusive approach ... Shameful, reprehensible. This is Australia, what happened to fair hearing, balance and media decorum? Poor show guys.”
Earlier, Moder told news.com.au he doesn’t have the blessing of the victims’ families but he won’t let that be a deterrent.
“I do implore those who would be traumatised by seeing a re-enactment, not to view the film if they feel it will not help their healing process.”
This Thursday marks 20 years since the massacre. Moder said he would ideally like to shoot the film in Port Arthur but would use another location, possibly in NSW or Victoria, if he didn’t gain support from the community.
“It’s still too raw,” he said.
Moder did not elaborate on his theories on Facebook. It’s expected they will be revealed when the film is complete.
“I will be including the factual anomalies, discrepancies and legal improprieties that are evidenced and on public record,” he wrote.
“Ignore The Project interview.”
News.com.au approached Paul Moder for comment.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

GordyL
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hate Town
Reply #48 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 8:13pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 26th, 2016 at 8:11pm:
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/port-arthur-massacre-filmmaker-paul-mode...

Port Arthur massacre filmmaker Paul Moder hits back at The Project over ‘travesty of media whiplashing’

THE filmmaker whose views on the Port Arthur massacre were slammed on The Project on Monday night has come out swinging at producers and panellists Waleed Aly and Carrie Bickmore.
Paul Moder, the mind behind a graphic upcoming film about the day Martin Bryant terrorised Port Arthur, agreed to appear on the show to promote the film Bryant — the Port Arthur Massacre.
Moder said writing the film was “very, very difficult” because of “conspiracy and agenda”.
He attempted to explain how Bryant never received a fair trial. It followed on from a Facebook post in which he suggested Bryant “allegedly” committed the crime.
The Project host Aly was quick to hose down any link to Bryant’s perceived innocence.
“What is that meant to mean?” Aly fired back. “I mean he’s convicted, there’s no allegedly about it.”
Moder explained there was no open trial, no fingerprints taken from the scene, and no ballistic evidence linking Bryant to the firearms used to gun down victims.
But Aly pointed out that there was no evidence needed because Bryant made a full confession.
“There’s nothing to be made of the fact that this evidence hasn’t been presented publicly, of course it hasn’t been presented publicly, that’s the way the system works,” he explained.

“If there was a defensible case, it would have run at trial. That’s what would have happened and those discrepancies, if they even exist, would be discussed and judges would rule on them.”
After the show, Moder took to Facebook to share his thoughts on the interview. He didn’t hold back.
“Well, a predictable butchering by these biased, agenda driven moral ‘gatekeepers’ and the saddest part is, I expected it going into the interview,” he said.

“The Project long ago lost it’s integrity, objectivity and fairness, but it was worth it to see the crestfallen look on their faces after the interview and trust me, I gave as good as I got.”
Moder said much of his interview was cut out by producers, one of whom he wrote to after the show to talk about how badly the interview went.
“I don’t know if you were privy to that travesty of a media whiplashing, but the saddest part is I actually expected it,” he wrote to the female producer.
“My advice? Tell those egomaniacal moralistic gatekeepers to pull their biased, agenda driven heads in and remember what journalism is all about.
“That was a vicious, calculated attack, masked by an amiable, inclusive approach ... Shameful, reprehensible. This is Australia, what happened to fair hearing, balance and media decorum? Poor show guys.”
Earlier, Moder told news.com.au he doesn’t have the blessing of the victims’ families but he won’t let that be a deterrent.
“I do implore those who would be traumatised by seeing a re-enactment, not to view the film if they feel it will not help their healing process.”
This Thursday marks 20 years since the massacre. Moder said he would ideally like to shoot the film in Port Arthur but would use another location, possibly in NSW or Victoria, if he didn’t gain support from the community.
“It’s still too raw,” he said.
Moder did not elaborate on his theories on Facebook. It’s expected they will be revealed when the film is complete.
“I will be including the factual anomalies, discrepancies and legal improprieties that are evidenced and on public record,” he wrote.
“Ignore The Project interview.”
News.com.au approached Paul Moder for comment.

Do you believe that sshhiitt?

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
and the monkeys all say BOO!
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #49 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 8:17pm

Quote:

you seem upset ,

this is a reflection of your ignorance upon this and many other topics .. of which

ye are most welcomed

so be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

GordyL
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hate Town
Reply #50 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 8:26pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 26th, 2016 at 8:17pm:
Quote:

you seem upset ,

this is a reflection of your ignorance upon this and many other topics .. of which

ye are most welcomed

so be at peace

namaste

Look walter mikac in the eyes and say that, you fking nutjob

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
and the monkeys all say BOO!
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #51 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 8:29pm

GordyL wrote on Apr 26th, 2016 at 8:26pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 26th, 2016 at 8:17pm:
Quote:

you seem upset ,

ye are most welcomed

so be at peace

namaste

Look walter mikac in the eyes and say that, you fking nutjob

many blessings to you gordyl

one such as I am has simply posted a report from news.com

and you go off the rails ...

you seem quite the lunatic yet carry on regardless

facts are truth so wear it well beloved being

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #52 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 8:32pm

in your nic it says you are from hate town ...

let me say unto thee gordyl... any fool can hate ..

it takes not acumen nor courage to hate as any fool can and does

and your deranged persona is a testimony unto the fact

so well done champy , good show

namaste
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2016 at 9:56pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #53 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 8:37pm

ye may get educated here gordyL

port arthur massacre martin bryant setup pt1

Uploaded on Nov 26, 2007
wendy scurr was the first person into the broad arrow cafe after the pt arthur massacre, she has a completely different story to tell from the mainstream media , the police and the federal and state governments, find out just how much disinformation and myths have been created around the pre planned pt arthur massacre ,if you watch this film with an open mind you will never be the same again period. also go to the NEXUS magazine website and download from the their archives section a brilliant 3 part series of articles in PDF format on the event time to take the red pill and wake up to what's really going on in our world.
Category
News & Politics

either way enjoy your trip back to hate town..

poor bugga

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #54 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 9:37pm

And yet somehow all these idiots foget he confessed.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #55 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 9:53pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 26th, 2016 at 9:37pm:

forced confessions placate idiots very well

and this is why there was never any trial ..

you are forgiven for being the noun in the 1st sentence

fear not ,gordyL will welcome you to hate town

population = 2

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #56 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 9:54am

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 26th, 2016 at 9:53pm:

population = 2

forgiven

namaste

Any evidence it was forced?

Didn't think so

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #57 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 10:00am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 9:54am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 26th, 2016 at 9:53pm:

population = 2

forgiven

namaste

Any evidence it was forced?

Didn't think so

spoken like a true ignoramus conforming to government propaganda

just like your other short lived vocation of vaccine propaganda , of which ,

you get very well paid in your job repeating the gibberish from another author of authority

whom pays you to simply repeat harmful dogma to human bodies ..

so you are compromised from way back ,

one such as I am merely continually reminds all dear readers of your agenda which is self centered and ignorant of research

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #58 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 10:09am

Aussie 9/11 "Port Arthur Massacre" by Andrew MacGregor - Part 1

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #59 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 10:10am

How many times? crappy youtube videos are not evidence.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Send Topic Print