Send Topic Print
Port Arthur Saga (Read 36296 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Port Arthur Saga
Reply #15 - Feb 24th, 2016 at 11:11pm

I read up a bit on Port Arthur, and recall clearly a journalist who stated that Martin Bryant both 'acted tactically' and did not show a target while at the siege cottage.. and yet somehow 'ran between two buildings... not once but twice....

The same journalist also stated that prior to inheriting from his old lady friend, Bryant had pulled the steering wheel of the car while she was driving it and tried to crash it... where did that come from other than the pub?

I note that Brigadier Ted Serong, who many say is a fantasist, said that the kill ratio at Port Arthur was something that only a few - about three - people in the world could achieve.  Stating that he was one of them was perhaps hyperbole..... but the essence of his comment is correct....

I could not achieve such a  kill ratio on a good day... and I'm good on my day...... and when asked about Serong's comment, I said.. he's right.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Feb 24th, 2016 at 11:46pm

In 3 hours bryant killed 35 unarmed civilian sitting ducks. I dont find that extraordinary. Serongs an idiot.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 12:00am

ian wrote on Feb 24th, 2016 at 11:46pm:
In 3 hours bryant killed 35 unarmed civilian sitting ducks. I dont find that extraordinary. Serongs an nice person.

Hmmm - yes... I tend to doubt Bro Ted's close quarters battle skills... not actually his forte or his training.......

However... that KILL ratio is normally around 5 wounded:1 killed..... damned good even close up to achieve a nearly 100% kill ratio.... UNLESS the shooter went around and made sure with a kill shot... something not evidenced at Port Arthur....

It would appear that the shootings were  a series of shots and without any defined kill shots.... a damned good ratio for an amateur... let alone a professional.  Even close up it's hard to hit a death zone without going around and coldly taking a coup de grace.

Contact shots:  Shots fired in an open engagement.

Kill shots: Planned execution shots.

Big difference.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 12:31am

Yes, but we are talking about unarmed civilian sitting ducks here. Not hard to achieve an almost 100 percent kill ratio.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 1:00am

ian wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 12:31am:
Yes, but we are talking about unarmed civilian sitting ducks here. Not hard to achieve an almost 100 percent kill ratio.

Difference is this... doesn't make one damn of difference if they are unarmed civilians or not... anyone intent on killing would make kill shots.... not just blaze away at any target in sight...

This guy did not make kill/execution shots (from reports)... and was a lone gunman with no training.... apparently he shot on the spur of the moment with no plan.......

Point is - he achieved a kill ratio far above any who did not go for execution shots afterwards... and was an absolute amateur.

Are we being told everything about the actual killings?

light is an ex-grunt.... with such persons some things do not ring true about Port Arthur....

You and I know you do not leave any potential shooter alive or in any potential combat situation behind you..... if they even smell like it....... well.. adios, muchacho.... muchacha.... whatever....

Either that or it's the plastic ties around wrists and ankles.... which this guy did NOT do.

So I'm assuming the shooter was a pro.... and knew his stuff.....

OR... the whole story is not being told about the deaths.....

.. and if some were executed... HTS did a loner pin-head like Bryant work out to do that... and WHY?  He was after 'slopes'.... why would he execute pastors and other white folk, etc? When and how did he have the time?

I'm not saying it couldn't be done.. I'm very quick and very precise when  I want to be.... but Bryant had an IQ of 66 or whatever.... I'm in the 150+ category according to DVA shrinks and no psychotic.... so how does a turkey work out and take the time to do so many kills, when the normal ratio is around 5:1 without any execution style killings reported?

Again - are we being lied to?  How, and why?

« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2016 at 1:07am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 1:14am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 1:00am:

Difference is this... doesn't make one damn of difference if they are unarmed civilians or not... 

of course it does. are you sure you are ex services Grap?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 1:36am

ian wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 1:14am:

Difference is this... doesn't make one damn of difference if they are unarmed civilians or not... 

No... no... not at all... not that kind........ I say nothing, I see nothing... I know what I know.,... but I am ex-service.....

I'm talking about the situation there and then... and the intent.... not the general run of play.... I'm saying if the shooter was a fanatic, he would not likely be so organised as to ensure a high kill ratio, but would randomly shoot and move on.

I can't see Bryant doing either, to be honest.

**pauses**  **chooses words**  in a clearly defined situation troopers will act in certain ways in accordance with training and credo ... this guy did not... yet achieved a massive kill ratio....

There are protocols for .. situations..... one is to never leave your back unprotected...... there are ways of doing this...

Someone once said to me that Bryant used a telescopic sight.... useless at ten feet.. not only that, but apparently his iron sights were off.... I spent hours and weeks training to shoot with a long gun without sights over short distances and achieve 100% accuracy.

I can't imagine a Bryant could do that without intensive training and dedication.

Just doesn't ring true......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 1:41am

ian wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 1:14am:

I'm talking about targets.... not about social mores. If Bryant had determined that he would just kill everyone in sight... after talking (apparently)_about killing slopes.... and then set out on a killing spree.. it matters not WHO the victims are.

Don't twist my words.... I'm ex Service and would not kill an innocent civilian unnecessarily.  I'm talking about target definition... not some moral stance that dictates whether or not you will engage a target.

** humph **
« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2016 at 1:47am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 1:45am

The first three posts appear to be correspondence from a Dr. Keith Allan Noble.

After a google search I found a few more books by the same author ...

Mass Murder: Martin Bryant Case Re-Examined

Mass Murder: Martin Bryant Case Re-Examined Book 2

Find! Falconio

Find! Folcanio Dead or Alive

Diana Die Rose Englands (published in german)

Books on conspiracy theories (and self promotion) would seem to be his general stock-in-trade.

http://www.abebooks.com/book-search/author/keith-allan-noble/

http://blogs.abc.net.au/nt/2012/05/-to-find-falconio.html

I'm sure there are "real" conspiracies both past and present.
However - what if the biggest conspiracy of all was the setting up of numerous false conspiracies to help mask the true ones!

« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2016 at 1:56am by 0ktema »  

"We Are Consciousness Itself"
- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 1:49am

0ktema wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 1:45am:
The first three posts appear to be correspondence from a Dr. Keith Allan Noble.

After a google search I found a few more books by the same author ...

Mass Murder: Martin Bryant Case Re-Examined

Mass Murder: Martin Bryant Case Re-Examined Book 2

Find! Falconio

Find! Folcanio Dead or Alive

Diana Die Rose Englands (published in german)

Books on conspiracy theories (and self promotion) would seem to be his general stock-in-trade.

http://www.abebooks.com/book-search/author/keith-allan-noble/

http://blogs.abc.net.au/nt/2012/05/-to-find-falconio.html

I'm sure there are "real" conspiracies both past and present.
However - what if the biggest conspiracy of all was the setting up of numerous false conspiracies to help mask the true ones!

And?

I can't give you a definitive answer on any of those cases.... I can only offer my humble views....

In both the Bryant case and the Falconio case, I have doubts.... and doubt must be expunged if justice is to prevail.

SHOW ME!

― John Adams

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 3:02am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 1:49am:
And?

I can't give you a definitive answer on any of those cases.... I can only offer my humble views....

In both the Bryant case and the Falconio case, I have doubts.... and doubt must be expunged if justice is to prevail.

SHOW ME!

A few simple thoughts on the matter ...

I hope my previous post merely gives some a pause for thought - it wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

I'm not sure how much doubt could ever hope to be erased in this day and age, the way the internet and social media works. 

One thing is for sure. If it was some sort of government conspiracy it can't have been backed by the American Military Industrial Complex.

I don't really know enough about the cases to make a definitive judgment. Though I get the feeling that Keith Allan Noble is over reaching to draw conclusions. 

Patternicity is a human survival trait. But it can also easily lead us to come to the wrong conclusions.

"Patternicity: Finding Meaningful Patterns in Meaningless Noise - Why the brain believes something is real when it is not"

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/patternicity-finding-meaningful-patter...

« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2016 at 4:06am by 0ktema »  

"We Are Consciousness Itself"
- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #26 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 4:05am

I'm not saying one way or the other about the Bryant case because there was no fair trial. A fair trial is the basis of our society. ..well maybe not, but it should be.

Without a fair trial, there should definitely be suspicion IMO.

The same occurred with S11. Evidence was promptly removed before any examination could take place.

I don't believe this "being too painful for the nation" crap. The greater the gravity of the crime, the greater the resources taxpayers will be willing to employ to look into the crime. That's only natural IMO.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 10:23am

The Coroner was told to halt his investigation into Pt Arthur in case his evidence contradicted the findings of the supreme court.

We can't have a coroner introducing evidence that does not follow the narrative people were trying to construct can we, much better to have this as the only mass murder event where coroner was stopped from providing evidence.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #28 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 10:28am

Baronvonrort wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 10:23am:
The Coroner was told to halt his investigation into Pt Arthur in case his evidence contradicted the findings of the supreme court.

We can't have a coroner introducing evidence that does not follow the narrative people were trying to construct can we, much better to have this as the only mass murder event where coroner was stopped from providing evidence.

Port Arthur was a false flag operation to get gun control into Australia............and begin.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 11:04am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 10:28am:
Baronvonrort wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 10:23am:

Port Arthur was a false flag operation to get gun control into Australia............and begin.

The Pt Arthur incident is the only mass murder incident in Australia where the Coroner was told to halt their investigation in case their evidence contradicted the Supreme court.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Send Topic Print