Send Topic Print
Port Arthur Saga (Read 36295 times)
goldkam

Australian Politics

Re: Port Arthur Saga
Reply #135 - Jun 17th, 2018 at 11:56am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:38pm:
rhino wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:52am:
Do you think these evil geniuses had complete control of the worlds media? You wonder why rational people think you are nuts. Get a grip man.

The media stories changed by the minute.
The daily telegraph printed his photo and in big black letters "THE KILLER. Martin Bryant - the man who shot 34 dead" on the 30th April. This is illigal as it would hinder the whitness statements and whitnesses did state that they were influenced by the picture and story.
Then theres the guns. An armalite M16 found in the PAHS grounds. That quickly disappeared and became an SKS which then changed to an FNFAL and a AR15.....but Bryant only had the AR10 and a very poor conditioned FNFAL. But it gets better... the weapon found at seascape (AR15) was surrendered to police in 1995 from memory by a farmer.

I believe the media is the tool used to program society. And it works a treat.
Stupid dumb arses for not demanding a proper trial....instead happy to hold someone in solitary for 6 months to brainwash a guilty plea.

Do us a favor.....find me some evidence that puts Bryant at the PAHS. Otherwise believe what you like.....youve been taken for the sucker you are.

The media only controls society if society falls for the media. Its called selection, articulation and research. Every individual in society (excluding children) have the ability to further their understanding on an issue but it seems very few people have any initiative to conduct such things. With research comes new insight, new views and perceptions and some media stories have flaws others don't.

In relation to witness statements.......wouldn't then be illegal for every individual who talked about it on the street, for the police who released the statements? The media.....in what you said....simply is reporting facts.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Jun 17th, 2018 at 2:38pm

This thread sorts them out

The trolls, the paid-commenters and the abysmally clueless

Bear that in mind next time you see their comments

Port Arthur was a complete stitch-up.  Get rid of as many weapons as possible before unloading 'migrants' on Oz

(((They))) plan in advance

Howard was given so many awards by izrail that they ran out and ended up having to award him an izrayli forest in his name -- for service rendered to izrail

while he was being handsomely paid by Australians

as he continues to be handsomely paid in his dotage

Malcolm Frazer decided to grow some sort of conscience when his earthly life was drawing to a close.  To try to clean his slate a bit, he came out against izrail and US Liberty.  Howard thinks he can clean his slate by mouthing off unsolicited a couple of times a year about nothing of interest to anyone

Of course Martin Bryant was the chosen patsy

Those responsible for Port Arthur don't care that we know.  They enjoy seeing us festering over it

In the same way, Australia ceased capital punishment in line with the rest of the Commonwealth.  That time, Robert Ryan was the vehicle used to take the death penalty off the table

It's an evil world created by an evil god
Make sure you depart it with your soul intact and as few black marks in your copybook as possible

There are those who 'win' in this materialistic plane.  They're the ones who're gloating over the Port Arthur stitch-up.  They laugh at truth tellers and the indignant and those with a burning desire for justice.  Those who gloat now are destined to remain on this prison planet through eternity

Others will lift off this plane and would be wise to ensure they're never lured back here again

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 9:52pm

goldkam wrote on Jun 17th, 2018 at 11:56am:
Do you think these evil geniuses had complete control of the worlds media? You wonder why rational people think you are nuts. Get a grip man.

The daily telegraph printed his photo and in big black letters "THE KILLER. Martin Bryant - the man who shot 34 dead" on the 30th April. This is illigal as it would hinder the whitness statements and whitnesses did state that they were influenced by the picture and story.
Then theres the guns. An armalite M16 found in the PAHS grounds. That quickly disappeared and became an SKS which then changed to an FNFAL and a AR15.....but Bryant only had the AR10 and a very poor conditioned FNFAL. But it gets better... the weapon found at seascape (AR15) was surrendered to police in 1995 from memory by a farmer.

Stupid dumb arses for not demanding a proper trial....instead happy to hold someone in solitary for 6 months to brainwash a guilty plea.

Do us a favor.....find me some evidence that puts Bryant at the PAHS. Otherwise believe what you like.....youve been taken for the sucker you are.

The media only controls society if society falls for the media. Its called selection, articulation and research. Every individual in society (excluding children) have the ability to further their understanding on an issue but it seems very few people have any initiative to conduct such things. With research comes new insight, new views and perceptions and some media stories have flaws others don't.

In relation to witness statements.......wouldn't then be illegal for every individual who talked about it on the street, for the police who released the statements? The media.....in what you said....simply is reporting facts.

So a picture of Bryant posted in every paper world wide with " THIS IS THE KILLER" plastered on it, and well before whitnesses were shown the police photo ID board, is okay in your mind? That's reporting facts???

No it is not. That is brainwashing the populas with a bullshit cover story while the real killer/s walk away laughing at you all....and also jeopardising the investigation that requires a photo ID board to be used.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #138 - Jun 21st, 2018 at 9:41pm

PZ547 wrote on Jun 17th, 2018 at 2:38pm:
Port Arthur was a complete stitch-up.  Get rid of as many weapons as possible before unloading 'migrants' on Oz

And there you have the conspiracy theories dreamed up by a paranoid delusional alt right mind. There are crazy people out there

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #139 - Jun 21st, 2018 at 9:59pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Jun 21st, 2018 at 9:41pm:
PZ547 wrote on Jun 17th, 2018 at 2:38pm:

And there you have the conspiracy theories dreamed up by a paranoid delusional alt right mind. There are crazy people out there

We never had migrants before 1996. If 1996 never happened we'd all be shooting migrants on the beaches and at airports.

Not a fan of the Howard firearm laws but there is a lot of stupid out there it seems.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 12:45am

I rest my case. No logic or any real facts, just foaming at the mouth looney tunes paranoid bs. I bet you bought a book about the "conspiracy" didnt you? Who is the sucker?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:46am

rhino wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 12:45am:

I rest my case. No logic or any real facts, just foaming at the mouth looney tunes paranoid bs. I bet you bought a book about the "conspiracy" didnt you? Who is the sucker?  Roll Eyes

So you have no evidence at all......thought so. Youre not the only one who can't find evidence.

Does running people down make you feel better? Some kind of release for your day job?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:17am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:46am:

So you have no evidence at all......thought so. Youre not the only one who can't find evidence.
No, no evidence. Apart from hundreds of eyewitnesses, thousands of pages of sworn testimony, incriminating forensics, a trial scrutinised by the media and public, incriminating testimony from Bryant himself, no evidence at all.

Quote:
Does running people down make you feel better? Some kind of release for your day job?

You do it all by yourself, I just draw your attention to your idiocy.

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:40am

Has anyone ever truly explaine why he went and did it?  Would that not be of some interest?, or are we all just supposed to believe that he was cursed by The Devil?   

I thought this was supposed to be some kind of secular nation, so why is that the best excuse anyone can come up with for Bryant when we don't believe in Jesus anymore in Australia?

There you go.  I think I have blitzed the forum tonight for the first and last time, and it is not even midnight yet, babe, here at the Sad Cafe'.

Mission Accomplished,  Now the wait for the clock.

---

Nope.   There was no Mexican girl arrivals at midnight for me. so much for that song lyric.  Another night of RSI for this old fellow, so Sweet Dreams to you all on that note... Wink
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:03am by Imrah »  

Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #144 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:47am

So many falsehoods posted here re this...  Conspiranuts of the world unite...

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #145 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:34am

Grendel wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:47am:

Quote:
According to a Public Policy Polling survey, around 12 million people in the US believe that interstellar lizards in people suits rule our country. We imported that particular belief from across the pond, where professional conspiracy theorist David Icke has long maintained that the Queen of England is a blood-drinking, shape-shifting alien.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/apr/07/conspiracy-theory-paranoia-...

That's exactly what a lizard person would say??
How do answer that mr frillyneck??
Gotcha.
I always had my suspicions there was more to Grendel.
Is that a tail in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Conspiracies, get your conspiracies here.

WHY does it take an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes?
If you know the answer it may not be you.

But to get serious for just a moment, I always thought that the majority of people were dumber than dog shite, but even I am gobsmacked at the level of idiocy displayed in these forums.
We have members with serious mental illnesses, and many who are simply low functioning imbeciles.
My position remains the same as ever it was, I would rather face tough, than crazy.

PS, I'm not casting aspersions your way Grendel, I have always respected your intellect, just not all your views, despite the fact we share more views than you would suspect. Even though I am still ostensibly left leaning, the absolute crazy extreme that has seen the virtue signalling lunacy of the last few years has those sorts of lefties regarding me as right of Adolf.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 6:31am

rhino wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:17am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:46am:

No, no evidence. Apart from hundreds of eyewitnesses, thousands of pages of sworn testimony, incriminating forensics, a trial scrutinised by the media and public, incriminating testimony from Bryant himself, no evidence at all.

Quote:

You do it all by yourself, I just draw your attention to your idiocy.

More bullshite.

Forensic testing was carried out on a crime scene that had been tampered with and evidence planted and removed. The pics and vids "released to the media" were false....but if you actually looked into it rather than rely on the media you would know that already and not be posting this rubbish.

The trial.....when?
It was a sentencing hearing. There was no defence. The first lawyer was sacked on "ethical" terms. But reinstated after Avery did his convincing. Avery didn't defend at all, rather he worked with the prosecution to get martin to plead guilty but not after 6 months of isolatiin and several prior hearing to which martin pleaded not guilty every time.

What was Bryants testimony?
He said he wasn't at the PAHS....and he wasn't. No evidence can put him there AT ALL.  They had the can of drink that could have been DNA tested....no that wouldn't have worked.
They had a whitness in hospital that looked into the gunmans eyes when he was shot and said he was happy to go upstairs and pos ID the gunman...no can't have that.

You speak of whitnesses.....have you seen their statements? I've read several and not one of them positively IDs bryant as the gunman. These statements, by first hand up close whitnesses were never used.....
If the hundreds of eyewitness statements as you claim were used then Martin wouldn't be locked up.

Oh....and look into the history of the weapons used and read the whitness statement who was laying on the floor and saw the weapon clearly. He even drew a picture of the weapon, well one of the 3 used in that cafe that day.
This alone is enough to wipe the case clean.

You are a brainwashed disinformationist. As bad as Joe Vaills tbh.
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2018 at 6:38am by Captain Caveman »  

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 11:32am

Lol, yes, the earth is flat and the moon is made of green cheese. Our planet is also run by lizard people who perpetuate these gigantic conspiracy theories in which millions of people are brainwashed into divulging nothing.
You are an absolute loon.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 1:44pm

rhino wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 11:32am:
Lol, yes, the earth is flat and the moon is made of green cheese. Our planet is also run by lizard people who perpetuate these gigantic conspiracy theories in which millions of people are brainwashed into divulging nothing.
You are an absolute loon.

So instead of finding the evidence you claim to be so readily available you resort to calling me a loon.  Grin

Why bring flat earth and lizard people into this?
To try and make your argument "look" better, that's why!
Thing is, you are the conspiranut on this one.....not me.  Grin
Have a nice day.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #149 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 2:03pm

mozzaok wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:34am:
Grendel wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:47am:

Quote:
According to a Public Policy Polling survey, around 12 million people in the US believe that interstellar lizards in people suits rule our country. We imported that particular belief from across the pond, where professional conspiracy theorist David Icke has long maintained that the Queen of England is a blood-drinking, shape-shifting alien.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/apr/07/conspiracy-theory-paranoia-...

That's exactly what a lizard person would say??
How do answer that mr frillyneck??
Gotcha.
I always had my suspicions there was more to Grendel.
Is that a tail in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Conspiracies, get your conspiracies here.

WHY does it take an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes?
If you know the answer it may not be you.

But to get serious for just a moment, I always thought that the majority of people were dumber than dog shite, but even I am gobsmacked at the level of idiocy displayed in these forums.
We have members with serious mental illnesses, and many who are simply low functioning imbeciles.
My position remains the same as ever it was, I would rather face tough, than crazy.

PS, I'm not casting aspersions your way Grendel, I have always respected your intellect, just not all your views, despite the fact we share more views than you would suspect. Even though I am still ostensibly left leaning, the absolute crazy extreme that has seen the virtue signalling lunacy of the last few years has those sorts of lefties regarding me as right of Adolf.

Good grief....  I do wish you'd make it clearer when you mention or quote me that we are in agreement.

As for you...  I'm a Leftie too...  A Conservative Leftie...  where we disagree quite simply...  YOU are wrong. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print