Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is Greggy the Mayor of Bad Schlema Germany? (Read 1566 times)
innocentbystander.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Is Greggy the Mayor of Bad Schlema Germany?
Feb 2nd, 2016 at 9:08am

The Mayor of a small German town has caused outrage, telling concerned residence their children must stay away certain areas and “not provoke” migrants to avoid sexual harassment, as well as suggesting they need not worry because German men are a “problem” too.

Sounds like something he would say  Grin

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/02/01/german-mayor-young-girls-should-avoid...

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Re: Is Greggy the Mayor of Bad Schlema Germany?
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 7:21am

The term "Mayor of Bad Schlema" could become infamous and be used as a rallying cry against all those mentally imbalanced people in the west who want, probably due to increasing guilt, to find any excuse for not being critical of the ME & African pigswill.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 7:36am

How very un-alpha of him.
When  a male leader refuses to act in an alpha way, disaster will occur and the social fabric will collapse.
He could call in Vladamir Putin to act as his mentor perhaps

IP Logged

innocentbystander.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 9:08am

Yes the refugees will note the absence of a strong protective leader and decide it is a vacant position that they will gladly fill.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 9:18am

innocentbystander. wrote on Feb 4th, 2016 at 9:08am:
Yes the refugees will note the absence of a strong protective leader and decide it is a vacant position that they will gladly fill.

This is true innocent.
i think right thinking people should not have sympathy for the german people.
this is the nature of a self-inflicted injury.
In the army (a social construct run along correct principles) anyone who presents with a self inflicted injury is subject to severe discipline (certainly not sympathy).

if anything, and subject to the laws of evolutionary pressure, my admiration in the current german republic lies with the migrants who have seized an opportunity.
maybe Tony Robbins is in syria giving lectures on how to "seize the day and make it happen" Wink Wink

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 9:29am

Quote:
However, another women queried: “I’m not right-wing, but the refugees are dressed better than Germans

ahhhhhhhhhhh I am not alone in noticing that.. Roll Eyes

this Mayor how do they get elected.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

they really do forget who pays them... don t they?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Oct 17th, 2020 at 6:13am

innocentbystander. wrote on Feb 2nd, 2016 at 9:08am:
The Mayor of a small German town has caused outrage, telling concerned residence their children must stay away certain areas and “not provoke” migrants to avoid sexual harassment, as well as suggesting they need not worry because German men are a “problem” too.

Sounds like something he would say  Grin

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/02/01/german-mayor-young-girls-should-avoid...

Yep

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #7 - Oct 17th, 2020 at 11:36pm

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/46461.A_Small_Town_in_Germany

Jeez - I've got a book listed in there somewhere - the last book of a series, the one I hate most that needs re-writing... right next to a Dale Brown... Jesus - I hope he never looks at it and thinks it compares to his...

Carpe Diem!  .. fish of the day....

Anyway - innocent bystander is right - that kind of weakness will only encourage them - they need to be put on trains to the Ostland where Arbeit will Macht them Frei.  Germans have never had any balls since they lost the Last Big One.
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2020 at 11:42pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #8 - Oct 17th, 2020 at 11:42pm

cods wrote on Feb 4th, 2016 at 9:29am:
Quote:
However, another women queried: “I’m not right-wing, but the refugees are dressed better than Germans

ahhhhhhhhhhh I am not alone in noticing that.. Roll Eyes

this Mayor how do they get elected.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

they really do forget who pays them... don t they?

All politicians must be relieved of the delusion that they exercise power and control, and be brought to heel as the servants of the people that they are in reality.

Young German girls should slut-walk there with a company of strong men.... Der Sturmers had a point even if their direction turned out to be wrong.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print