Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Does anyone read all of Yadda's posts?
*** This poll has now closed ***

Yes    
  0 (0.0%)
No    
  3 (100.0%)
Sometimes I read the long posts    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 3
« Last Modified by: Bobby. on: Jan 26th, 2016 at 9:54pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
MOSLEMS ARE MONSTERS (Read 4608 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: MOSLEMS ARE MONSTERS
Reply #30 - Jan 26th, 2016 at 9:07pm

Super Nova wrote on Jan 26th, 2016 at 8:09pm:
Read this article.

This is an acute observation, although it’s scarcely surprising that Westernized recruits to ISIS are just as deviant and lawless as their patrons in Syria and Iraq—the true originators of punk jihad, where anything goes and nothing, not even the weaponization of children, is off-limits. After all, the spiritual founder of ISIS, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, was a violent thug both before and after his embrace of Salafi jihadism.

To blame islam and call all Muslems monsters is just a stereotype propagated by the ignorant. They are Terrorists  and are just a collection of thugs and criminals.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/reborn-into-terrorism/ar-BBoHHEr?ocid=sparta...

"....To blame islam and call all Muslems monsters is just a stereotype propagated by the ignorant.

They are Terrorists          and are just a collection of thugs and criminals."

- Super_Nova

AND IT IS MAINSTREAM ISLAM's RELIGIOUS TEXTS, AND THE EXPLOITS OF ALLAH's MESSENGER MOHAMMED,
......THAT ARE THE INSPIRATION FOR EVERY MOSLEM TERRORIST.

Proof ???

----------- >

THE EXAMPLE OF MOHAMMED [Allah's messenger]

MOHAMMED INSTRUCTS THE MOSLEM, THAT MURDERING FOR HIS 'RELIGION' IS HALAL....

"Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #005.059.369

MOHAMMED [Allah's messenger] INSTRUCTS THE MOSLEM, THAT MURDERING A POETESS [WHO IS 'THREATENING' HIS 'RELIGION'] IS HALAL....

Quote:
Ishaq: 676 “[Context note: Asma bint Marwan was a writer. She wrote critically of Muhammad, telling her tribe to be wary of him, like this:] ‘You obey a stranger who encourages you to murder for booty. You are greedy men. Is there no honor among you?’ Upon hearing those lines Muhammad said, ‘Will no one rid me of this woman?’ Umayr, a zealous Muslim, decided to execute the Prophet’s wishes. That very night he crept into the writer’s home while she lay sleeping surrounded by her young children. There was one at her breast. Umayr removed the suckling baby and then plunged his sword into the poet. The next morning in the mosque, Muhammad, who was aware of the assassination, said, ‘You have helped Allah and His Apostle.’ Umayr said, ‘She had five sons; should I feel guilty?’ ‘No,’ the Prophet answered. ‘Killing her was as meaningless as two goats butting heads.’
http://www.foundalis.com/rlg/Islam_and_peace.htm

STRAIGHT FROM MOHAMMED'S MOUTH

------------- >

"I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The example of a Mujahid [religious fighter] in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.046

In the Hadith verse above, Mohammed is reported as saying that for a moslem, religious fighting, is the same as a religious devotion.
i.e. Jihad [religious fighting], is as if a muslim 'fasts and prays continuously'.
And in Koran 9.111, Allah guarantees that a Mujahid [religious fighter] will enter Paradise, if he is killed, while seeking to kill Allah's enemies.

Allah's Apostle said,
"I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy)...."

hadith/bukhari #004.052.220

".....I have been given superiority......; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies):....."

hadithsunnah/muslim/ #004.1062

'Every day, in every way',       .....moslems, inspired by what mainstream ISLAM teaches them, are making the world a better place.

/sarc off

----------- >

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Jan 26th, 2016 at 9:22pm

Did anyone read all of the above post from Yadda?

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Jan 26th, 2016 at 9:29pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 26th, 2016 at 9:22pm:
Much as I ignore childish scribblings with crayons I ignore all yaddas posts.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #33 - Jan 26th, 2016 at 9:34pm

Started a new poll:

Does anyone read all of Yadda's posts?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - Jan 26th, 2016 at 9:53pm

ian wrote on Jan 26th, 2016 at 9:29pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 26th, 2016 at 9:22pm:
Much as I ignore childish scribblings with crayons I ignore all yaddas posts.

Hi Ian - you have your chance to vote -

maybe sometimes you read one of his long posts?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #35 - Jan 26th, 2016 at 10:57pm

Come on readers - get in there & vote - it's free!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #36 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 8:12am

Bobby. wrote on Jan 26th, 2016 at 10:57pm:
Come on readers - get in there & vote - it's free!

Shame on you bobby.

You are subjecting me to a cruel and unusual punishment!

Smiley

You've watched the 'X-Files' TV series haven't you ?       Wink

I'm just putting the information 'out there' bobby.

Whether or not people on OzPol choose to read the information i present, is their business/choice.

Quote:

The word,
           ignorance
comes from the root;
           to ignore

Dictionary;
ignore = = disregard intentionally.     fail to consider (something significant).

Dictionary;
ignorant, ignorance = =
1 lacking knowledge or awareness in general.     uninformed about or unaware of a specific subject or fact.
2 discourteous.
3 easily angered.

bobby,

Along with many others, i am simply a witness, against this generation of mankind.

Quote:

The sin of condoning sin

To murder is one thing.  To justify murder and say murder is OK
      is something else; it is a sin of a higher magnitude.

To engage in adultery is one thing; to say adultery is OK (not
      wrong) is something else --- an even greater sin.  Why? 
      Because it represents moral perversion.

The same thing holds with homosexuality.  To do it is one
      thing;  to condone it, deny that it is sin is a sin of
      another order of magnitude.

To sin is one thing;  but to say sin is not sin is diabolic.

June 1997

http://www.solitaryroad.com/a749.html

The Forces of Darkness grow stronger and stronger
http://www.solitaryroad.com/a762.html

How do I see the world?
http://www.solitaryroad.com/a764.html

Hmmmmm, i do wonder if bobby has 'made it' to this line, in this post!!

Or if this post was just onerously, too long, for bobby's short attention span!

Wink

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #37 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 4:06pm

Sorry Yadda - I didn't read it - it was too long.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 4:11pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 27th, 2016 at 4:06pm:
Sorry - it was too long.

You've never said that before, Booby.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #39 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 4:14pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 27th, 2016 at 4:11pm:
Sorry - it was too long.

You've never said that before, sir Bobby.

Get off this thread - you gay harlot.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 4:22pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 27th, 2016 at 4:14pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 27th, 2016 at 4:11pm:
Sorry - it was too long.

You've never said that before, sir Bobby.

Get off me - you gay harlot.

You've never said that before, Sir Booby.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #41 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 8:42am

MOSLEMS ARE MONSTERS
- Yadda

Yadda wrote on Jan 25th, 2016 at 8:57pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 25th, 2016 at 5:45pm:

All of them Yadda?

Are moslems monsters ?

All of them ?

Yes, all of them.

gandalf,

A QUESTION OF MY OWN;
Do moslems, revere prophet Mohammed ?

All of them ?

Does every moslem, revere prophet Mohammed ?

The reason i ask, is because i want to 'draw you out', and have you acknowledge,       ....that authoritative ISLAMIC texts proudly record that;

1/ Mohammed, instead of engaging with his contemporary critics, and publicly reasoning with them [to demonstrate the error of their criticism of him], it is recorded that instead, on numerous occasions, Mohammed procured the stealthy assassination of those critics [even the assassination of a nursing mother who was murdered in her sleep].

2/ Mohammed on one occasion, built a fire on the chest of a 'staked out' captive, so as to 'persuade' him to reveal the location of his community's gold and treasure.

3/ Mohammed and his 'companions' took captive, the women and girls of communities he and his men besieged and overran, and then Mohammed himself would select the women and girls, who would suffer rape, as his sex slaves.

And yet, every moslem, and i mean EVERY moslem, will declare to the world [i.e. to those who are NOT moslems], that Mohammed must be respected and revered as the messenger of Allah,      .....and will declare, that Mohammed was a perfect moslem, and a model of conduct that every moslem should seek to imitate.
[....while that same moslem, does not mention the fact, that ISLAMIC texts proudly record that Mohammed was a cruel murderer and a cruel rapist, 'taking' women 'to bed', soon after he had murdered their husbands, fathers, brothers - sort of, just like what ISIS do, today, in Syria and Iraq.]

Dictionary;
monster = = a large, ugly, and frightening imaginary creature.     an inhumanly cruel or wicked person.      humorous a rude or badly behaved person, typically a child.

gandalf,

AGAIN I ASK;
Does every moslem, revere prophet Mohammed ?

Would any moslem, ever publicly denounce Mohammed [as a cruel murderer and as a cruel rapist] ?

[And when i say 'publicly', i mean, publicly denounce Mohammed, within his own community.]

QUESTION;
And, if no moslem would ever publicly denounce Mohammed, why is that ?

My response to that question, is this;

------ >

Yadda wrote on Jan 2nd, 2016 at 3:12pm:

........I know that it can be a difficult concept for many people to grasp,

.....but i am still promoting the proposition that,

.....a person who insists that he is a moslem,

.....is, a moslem.

+++

MOHAMMED [Allah's messenger] INSTRUCTS THE MOSLEM, THAT MURDERING A POETESS [BECAUSE SHE IS A PUBLIC CRITIC OF MOHAMMED] IS HALAL....

Quote:
Ishaq: 676 “[Context note: Asma bint Marwan was a writer. She wrote critically of Muhammad, telling her tribe to be wary of him, like this:] ‘You obey a stranger who encourages you to murder for booty. You are greedy men. Is there no honor among you?’ Upon hearing those lines Muhammad said, ‘Will no one rid me of this woman?’ Umayr, a zealous Muslim, decided to execute the Prophet’s wishes. That very night he crept into the writer’s home while she lay sleeping surrounded by her young children. There was one at her breast. Umayr removed the suckling baby and then plunged his sword into the poet. The next morning in the mosque, Muhammad, who was aware of the assassination, said, ‘You have helped Allah and His Apostle.’ Umayr said, ‘She had five sons; should I feel guilty?’ ‘No,’ the Prophet answered. ‘Killing her was as meaningless as two goats butting heads.’
http://www.foundalis.com/rlg/Islam_and_peace.htm

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Feb 6th, 2016 at 6:13pm

Quote:
A 10-YEAR-OLD boy has been dragged into a change room and raped by an Iraqi migrant, who said he only did it out of sexual frustration

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #43 - Mar 19th, 2016 at 11:45am

|dev|null wrote on Mar 14th, 2016 at 1:34pm:
Yadda,

Just wonderin' how you justify your hatred of Muslims,

Why ?

Because every moslem, is a monster in human form, imo.

Yadda said....
Quote:

All moslems are monsters in human form, imo.

How do i justify such an accusation ?

-------->

Where is Tony-missing-in-action-Abbott ???
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1421158879/6#6

Dictionary;
monster = = a large, ugly, and frightening imaginary creature.     an inhumanly cruel or wicked person.      humorous a rude or badly behaved person, typically a child.

Today, almost everyone who has access to the internet, must know [or be aware, to some degree], about what the tenets and laws of ISLAM are said to sanction and encourage.

And therefore, [almost] everyone [who lives in the 1st world], during the previous 10-15 years, must have been exposed to the 'declarations' and the claims, relating to the kind of murderously violent behaviour, that many, many moslems, sanction and encourage [on behalf of their faith];

i.e.
Murder, intimidation, oppression, unbridled violence,          .....against people who resist their [the moslems] desire to spread ISLAM's psychological poison.

Dictionary,
malice aforethought = = the intention to kill or harm, held to distinguish unlawful killing from murder.

QUESTION;
But why accuse every moslem of having such a despicable character ???

Because;              ....Every moslem, BY DEFINITION, is a person who willingly associates himself with ISLAM,        ....and therefore, every moslem associates himself with what the tenets and laws of ISLAM sanction and encourage - i.e. criminal violence.

PROPOSITION;
I would argue, that it is not credible, for a moslem, to insist that he is a moslem,       .....but to then also insist, that he is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are,        .....and, to claim that he is unaware of the type of criminal violence, which the tenets and laws of ISLAM sanction and encourage.

PROPOSITION;
These people all need to be removed from our society.

Every one of them!!

Ideally, our government would enacts laws that would effect that circumstance.

Why so ?

Because, the effect which the teachings of ISLAM have upon the moslem psyche,        .....makes the moslem wholly unsuited to living among, and close to, those who would question, scrutinise, and subsequently reject ISLAM.

Because ISLAM teaches the moslem psyche, that it is appropriate [that whenever the moslem has a propitious 'opportunity'] to respond in a violent and murderous manner, towards those who do not believe, as they [moslems] believe.                  e.g. "....they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...." Koran 9.111   Koran 2.98   Koran 9.29   Koran 2.216   Koran 9.123

Because every moslem, imo, and i mean, every single moslem in Australia, is a latent wanna-be-murder,        ......because of the influence which ISLAM [the tenets and laws of ISLAM] has, upon the psyche of every single moslem.

IMAGE....

"Behead those who insult ISLAM"

Islamic Protest - IN AUSTRALIA - on the streets of Sydney from Hyde Park to George Streets, September 15, 2012.

".......because of the influence which ISLAM [the tenets and laws of ISLAM] has, upon the psyche of every single moslem."

Watch this YT !

------------ >

"....no clear motive has been established."
         .......for why moslems, do,      ....what moslems do!                goto 7m 24s
- The Telegraph

"But not all moslems do that!!!"
          ....what moslems do!                goto 10m 40s

....don't bother watching the first 3 minutes of 'lead-in',         the first 3 minutes of the 'lead-in' are a waste of your time.

The Glazov Gang-Why a Muslim Woman Beheaded a Child in Moscow      
           16 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhBxd7mZ-0

CRIMINAL INTENT, IN THE MOSLEM HEART
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1252898491/0#0
Quote:

Every moslem in Australia [and indeed, every moslem on the planet], by self declaring as a moslem, is self declaring a criminal intent [by our laws] against local non-moslems.

ISLAM is a criminal compact among moslems, to wage a violent 'religious' war against non-moslems ['disbelievers'].

.....Basically, fundamentally, all ISLAMIC doctrine translates as enmity, and encourages [criminal] violence, towards ALL non-moslems.

PROPOSITION;
If individual moslems truly do not agree with the violence and religious bigotry, which the tenets and laws of ISLAM sanction and encourage, then let them [moslems] publicly denounce those tenets and laws of ISLAM.

Without the use of 'weasel words'.

Let them publicly denounce ISLAM.

Without the use of 'weasel words'.

And then i [and many others] will/would accept them, as law abiding Australians.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #44 - Mar 23rd, 2016 at 5:12pm

EVERY MOSLEM

Every moslem [worthy of the name], subscribes to these ideas.

A moslem is a follower of ISLAM.       < -------- dictionary definition.

Every moslem, is a moslem.

----------- >

Google;
jihad is the pinnacle of islam

ISLAM is a philosophy which promotes barefaced lying, deceit and falsehood by moslems,      ...to further the interests of moslems and Allah's religion, as 'lawful' and virtuous behaviour.

WHAT ISLAM PROMOTES;        HATE SPEECH WRIT LARGE;

ISLAM, within its own 'religious' texts, promotes the hatred of everyone, who is not from the moslem 'camp'.

ISLAM promotes political violence [i.e. terrorism], against those who are not moslems, as 'lawful' behaviour.

Google;
islam, doctrine, disbelief is worse than oppression

Google;
Al-Fitnah is worse than killing

'Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing'

http://faithfreedom.org/faq/70.htm

I will say it again;

The tenets of ISLAM promote the idea that killing people,        .....because,     .....they are not moslems, is a 'lawful' act.

ISLAM's principle tenets and doctrines, promote the idea that anyone who openly disagrees with the tenets and laws of ISLAM, is a candidate for 'lawful' slaughter, by moslems.

ISLAMIC LAW....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

THE KORAN....

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

ISLAMIC law, and the Koran itself, repeatedly assert, that the [obedient] moslem,     whenever he has the means and power to do so,     will not passively permit and allow, other persons,       .....to worship a God, who is not called 'Allah'.

Google;
jihad is the pinnacle of islam

Google;
we smile to the face "while our hearts curse them"

Quote:
July 28, 2006
Islamic Dictionary for Infidels

...Robert Spencer, ..."Religious deception of unbelievers is indeed taught by the Qur'an itself:

"Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers. If any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah; except by way of precaution, that ye may guard yourselves from them"
(Qur'an 3:28).

In other words, don't make friends with unbelievers except to "guard yourselves from them": pretend to be their friends so that you can strengthen yourself against them. The distinguished Qur'anic commentator Ibn Kathir explains that this verse teaches that if "believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers," they may "show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly."
Google

Quote:

Taqiyya

Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish it through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible..., and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory. ...One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie…”

google

Google;
taqiyya - the muslim doctrine of deceit

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print