Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Australia sucked in by Glamorous Turnbull - Terror (Read 2641 times)
mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Australia sucked in by Glamorous Turnbull - Terror
Reply #60 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 7:12am

John Smith wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 6:39pm:
innocentbystander. wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 6:14pm:
This is like saying that your neighbor is raping his wife and bashing his kids but hey lets just turn a blind eye to it, not our problem, not our territory.

Don't we have a moral responsibility to drag those scumbag muslims out of the dark ages?, at least think of the children, the children that are getting raped up the arse by muslim scum.

are you thinking of the children when you are dropping bombs on them? Cheesy Cheesy

http://www.a-w-i-p.com/media/blogs/articles/Articles36/AFG_dead_children_55_-kil...

We can find photos of children beheaded by ISIS too if you want.  War isn't 'clean'.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 7:27am

mariacostel wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 at 7:12am:
This is like saying that your neighbor is raping his wife and bashing his kids but hey lets just turn a blind eye to it, not our problem, not our territory.

Don't we have a moral responsibility to drag those scumbag muslims out of the dark ages?, at least think of the children, the children that are getting raped up the arse by muslim scum.

are you thinking of the children when you are dropping bombs on them? Cheesy Cheesy

http://www.a-w-i-p.com/media/blogs/articles/Articles36/AFG_dead_children_55_-kil...

We can find photos of children beheaded by ISIS too if you want.  War isn't 'clean'.

when you find photos of anyone doing anything to children which I support, then get back to me. In my opinion you and the terrorists are no different .

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 7:48am

Bobby. wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 6:40pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 6:37pm:
Quote:
" the Arabs whose mates and family we are killing "

I totally understand (as opposed to something about 'sympathy') why the other side of a War fights back.  If I shoot at you (yelling 'terorrist, terrorist ~ Onward Christian Soldiers,') I can hardly complain if you shoot back at me (yelling 'Allah Akbah' ~
spelling
.)

Except that we're the good guys -

Except, they think they're the "good guys" too, Booby.

It's subjective.

IP Logged

mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #63 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 8:46am

John Smith wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 at 7:27am:

when you find photos of anyone doing anything to children which I support, then get back to me. In my opinion you and the terrorists are no different .

That would be very illegal.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 8:57am

mariacostel wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 at 8:46am:

shows just how pathetic and perverted you are ...

and they leave you alone with your kids? I hope your kids are smart enough to never leave grand kids alone with you

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

mariacostel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #65 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 9:49am

John Smith wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 at 8:57am:
mariacostel wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 at 8:46am:

shows just how pathetic and perverted you are ...

and they leave you alone with your kids? I hope your kids are smart enough to never leave grand kids alone with you

You have to admit you left yourself wide for that one!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print