Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Never do business with a Christian (Read 818 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Never do business with a Christian
Nov 23rd, 2015 at 4:59am

Never do business with a Christian

Google;
news, lords prayer advert banned, uk

A 60-second advert featuring the Lord's Prayer, has been banned in cinemas, by the cinema owners.

Banned, because the 60-second film may have offended people of 'other faiths' in the UK.

'other faiths' = = moslems in the UK

Yeah, the cinema owners were probably 'terrified', that UK moslems may have threatened to burn down their cinemas!!!!

I'm, not kidding.

And such a fearful response, is called 'self-censorship'.

This is also, in effect, an example of the defacto implementation of Sharia law, in the UK.
           [Sharia law prohibits - within a Sharia jurisdiction - the open public display of the practice of any religion other than ISLAM.           But of course, the Leftists [who promote ISLAM in the UK] know that moslems are really into 'multiculturalism' within their own homelands!!      /sarc off   ]

as per Koran;
"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him;...."
Koran 3.85

"The prospect of many families attending the release of the new Star Wars film had seemed a good opportunity to launch the advert and a new website justpray.uk to promote prayer ahead of Christmas.

'May the force be with you',           .....but apparently not any reference, to Christian scripture, in the UK

Quote:
Lord's Prayer cinema ad snub 'bewilders' Church of England

By Caroline Wyatt
    3 hours ago

The Church of England has said it is "disappointed and bewildered" by the refusal of leading UK cinemas to show an advert featuring the Lord's Prayer.

The Church called the decision "plain silly" and warned it could have a "chilling" effect on free speech.

It had hoped the 60-second film would be screened UK-wide before Christmas ahead of the new Star Wars film.
.....the Digital Cinema Media (DCM) agency, which handles British film advertising for the major cinema chains, Odeon, Cineworld and Vue, refused to show the advert because it believed it would risk upsetting or offending audiences.

In a statement, DCM said it had a policy of not accepting political or religious advertising content in its cinemas.

The Most Reverend Justin Welby said he found the decision "extraordinary".

"This advert is about as offensive as a carol service or church service on Christmas Day," he said.

"Let the public judge for themselves rather than be censored or dictated to."

The Reverend Arun Arora, director of communications for the Church of England, said: "We find that really astonishing, disappointing and rather bewildering.

"The prospect of many families attending the release of the new Star Wars film had seemed a good opportunity to launch the advert and a new website justpray.uk to promote prayer ahead of Christmas.
He added: "In one way the decision of the cinemas is just plain silly, but the fact that they have insisted upon it, makes it rather chilling in terms of limiting free speech."

He encouraged people to visit the website, watch the film and make up their own minds "as to whether they are upset or offended by it".
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34891928

Making of Lord's Prayer advert, 'banned' by UK cinemas
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34893762

BUT WHAT IS ALL OF THE HOO-HAR ABOUT ???

THIS.

----------- >

Matthew 6:9
.....Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10  Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11  Give us this day our daily bread.
12  And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13  And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

To moslems and atheists, the recitation of those words can be very offensive!           Smiley

Coz, we are all into 'multiculturalism', aren't we!!!       /sarc off

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Never do business with a Christian
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 5:15am

The Leftists in many Western nations today [the Leftists, who are positively promoting ISLAMIC values! - [by defending ISLAM and moslem communities, in the West] ] claim to be a tolerant crowd.

And, claim to promote tolerance and multiculturalism.

But where is the tolerance, for Christianity, and the influence of Christian scripture, and Christian values ?

Google;
news, lords prayer advert banned, uk

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1447926129/9#9
Quote:

Western nations have largely abandoned their scriptural tradition of propriety and respect for truth and 'right' laws and 'right' justice.

The people of all Western nations have largely lost their shame, at/of wrongdoing.

In this age, doing what is shameful, is 'second nature'.          .....we follow the way of Cain.

Isaiah 1:4
Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
5  Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
6  From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
7  Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Isaiah 1:21
How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
22  Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:
23  Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.

Isaiah 65:11
But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.
12  Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

Isaiah 66:4
I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Scripture, is a good source of inspiration,      .....for both righteousness [in action], AND, human happiness and prosperity.

Deuteronomy 4:5
Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
6  Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.
7  For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for?
And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?

"The Bible will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible."
Dwight L. Moody (American Evangelist, 1837-1899)

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 5:37am

Just a personal observation.....

The multiculturalism which is being promoted IN THE West, is a lie and a fraud.

A lie and a fraud,      ....which is being promoted by liars, and fraudsters.

Psalms 5:5
The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
6  Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

"Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."
- Karl Popper

"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil."
- Thomas Mann

"Pacifism is objectively pro-fascist.
This is elementary common sense.
If you hamper the war effort of one side, you automatically help out that of the other.
Nor is there any real way of remaining outside such a war as the present one.
In practice, 'he that is not with me is against me."
- George Orwell.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
- George Orwell.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
- George Orwell.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #3 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 9:58am

I just have to tell you I got a laugh out of your thread title, particularly after the storm of the last few days.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #4 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 11:15am

Never do business if you aren't a professional!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #5 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 11:26pm

Never do business with anyone who uses their supposed deep faith as a way to pretend to be honest. Those I have known have never been ethical people, the truly Faithful never talk about it.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print