Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Grand Mufti of Australia assures Aussies, ISLAM is (Read 8702 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Grand Mufti of Australia assures Aussies, ISLAM is
Oct 10th, 2015 at 3:04pm

Grand Mufti of Australia assures Aussies, ISLAM is peace

The Grand Mufti of Australia assures Aussies;

"We moslems refuse and reject any form of terrorist activities"

IMAGE.....

Australian Grand Mufti Dr Ibrahim Abu Mohammed

Quote:

Parramatta shooting: 'We refuse and reject any form of terrorist activities,' Australian Grand Mufti says

2015-Oct-09

Australian Muslim leaders have gathered in Sydney to denounce extremism and express their condolences a week after a Sydney teenager shot dead a police accountant outside NSW Police headquarters in Parramatta.

"The Grand Mufti of Australia, Australian National Imams Council, and community leaders were extremely shocked by the tragic incident that took place," said Muslim leaders in a joint statement to begin the community address.

"We would like to convey our deepest condolences to the families and friends of the deceased," the statement continued.

Australian Grand Mufti Dr Ibrahim Abu Mohammed said he and other leaders rejected all forms of terrorist acts.

"I reiterate that the sanctity of human life is guaranteed in Islam," Dr Ibrahim Abu Mohammed said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-09/grand-mufti-addresses-community-over-parra...

Beware moslem sophistry !

n.b.
In other places and forums, moslem spokesmen have defined 'terrorism', as any act which resists Allah's will.

And Allah's will is that the influence of Allah's perfect religion, ISLAM and Sharia, should be permitted to spread throughout the world.

Therefore, the moslem can 'legitimately' regard every action by a non-moslem, which is designed to prevent the spread and influence of ISLAM as a terrorist act!

And moslem spokesmen have also stated that only moslems are regarded by ISLAM, as innocent human beings, worthy of ISLAM's/Allah's protection.

Google;
when we say innocent people, we mean muslims

ISLAM's teachings = =    ---------- >

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

Spokesmen for ISLAM will tell anyone who will listen;

THAT IT IS WRONG, AND THAT IT IS TOTALLY AGAINST ISLAMIC LAW,      TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.           Tongue

Please watch this YT...
A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing;

Quote:

YT
KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE

"...when we say innocent people, we mean moslems."

"....[not accepting ISLAM] is a crime against God."
"...If you are a non-moslem, then you are guilty of not believing in God."
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."
"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...Britain has always been Dar al Harb [the Land of War]"
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother. I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Grand Mufti of Australia assures Aussies, ISLAM is
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 3:07pm

IMAGE.....

UCLA professor Khaled Abou El Fadl says that the permissibility of lying in Islam is a "complete invention."

source....
http://www.meforum.org/blog/2015/10/reagan-taqiyya

< --------

Hey, Malcolm Turnbull, are you going to believe that guy !!!!!!

Duh!!!

Quote:

What Reagan Could Tell Us About Islamic Taqiyya

by Raymond Ibrahim  •  Oct 7, 2015

.....Back in the 1980s, Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, the president of Pakistan, explained to Ronald Reagan how it was no problem for the Pakistanis to sign the Geneva agreements and yet continue supplying weapons to the Afghan jihadis ("freedom fighters") combating the Soviet Union.

Why wasn't it a problem?

According to Zia,
"We'll just lie about it. That's what we've been doing for eight years."

He added,
"Muslims have the right to lie in a good cause."
(Don Oberdorfer, The Turn: From the Cold War to a New Era: The United States and the Soviet Union, 1983-1991, p.280.)

Compare this casual statement from the president of a Muslim nation with the claims of UCLA's Khaled Abou El Fadl, whom the Washington Post's Glenn Kessler quoted at length in an effort to prove Carson wrong about taqiyya.

According to the Muslim professor, "there is no concept that would encourage a Muslim to lie to pursue a goal. That is a complete invention.".....

http://www.meforum.org/blog/2015/10/reagan-taqiyya

QUESTION;
Hey, Malcolm Turnbull, if mainstream ISLAMIC doctrine declares that ISLAMIC law provides a lawful context, for a moslem to kill a disbeliever, and it does!

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

......are you then going to believe the moslem, when he assures you that it is a sin for him [a moslem], to lie to you ?

!!!!!!!

Duh!!!

Beware of the sophistry, that is used by the moslem,
       in all of his communication with those he considers to be the infidel !

Dictionary;
sophistry = = the use of fallacious arguments, especially to deceive.

Every moslem [in the West] preaches peace, except when he doesn't....
....and when he doesn't, then other moslems will claim that he is an extremist, who is misrepresenting ISLAM.

Every moslem [in the West] preaches that ISLAM should only be spread peacefully, except when he doesn't....
....and when he doesn't, then other moslems will claim that he is an extremist, who is misrepresenting ISLAM.

Thankfully, more and more infidels are seeing through the blatant deceit of the leaders of the moslem community resident in the West.

Quote:

Cleric preaches that violence is part of Islam

01/05/2007

In documents seen by The Daily Telegraph, al-Muhajiroun claimed: "Terrorism is a part of Islam" and "Allah made it obligatory to prepare and to terrify the enemy of Allah".

The article advised: "The kuffar of USA and UK are without doubt our enemy.

There is no such thing as an innocent kafir, innocence is only applicable for the Muslims.

Not only is it obligatory to fight them, it is haram [forbidden] to feel sorry for them."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1550211/Cleric-preaches-that-violence-is-...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #2 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 3:08pm

I will be convinced when I see one of them exposing these terrorist.

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 3:25pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Oct 10th, 2015 at 3:08pm:
I will be convinced when I see one of them exposing these terrorist.

I will be convinced, when i see moslems, en masse, renouncing and denouncing ISLAM.

And i'm not holding my breath.

e.g.
gandalf, considers it offensive, for me to expect him to acknowledge the inherent failings [of logic] of ISLAM, and the inherent evil of ISLAM,        .....and my expectation, for him [consequently] to choose to abandon ISLAM.

But it isn't going to happen.

People like gandalf are not going to abandon ISLAM.

They have become enthralled, by ISLAM.

Dictionary;
enthral = =
1  capture the fascinated attention of.
enslave.

ISLAM is a death trap, for the human psyche, imo.

But, the moslem psyche seems enthralled, by what ISLAM is.

Quote:

Pakistani cleric: 'We want Islamic law for all Pakistan and then the world.

We would like to do this by preaching.

But if not then we would use force.'

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2007/12/pakistani-cleric-we-want-islamic-law-for-all-p...

Every moslem, is a moslem.

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.

ISLAM's teachings = =    ---------- >

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 3:29pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 10th, 2015 at 3:04pm:

Through an interpreter. After 20 years in Australia.

He really wants to fit in doesn't he, boys and girls? A Muslim leader, modelling behaviour for his flock.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 4:02pm

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 11 :: Hadith 626

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power."

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 4:14pm

Soren wrote on Oct 10th, 2015 at 3:29pm:

He really wants to fit in doesn't he, boys and girls? A Muslim leader, modelling behaviour for his flock.

Actually I agree with you S. This is not a good look at all. The representative of Australian muslims ff_s  Roll Eyes

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 5:33pm

Whatever language he used, he said exactly what you've been ordering the Muselman to say for a decade, old dear.

Minus the beard and headscarf comments, of course.

Maybe one day you'll be happy, dear chap.

It is a jolly world, no?

IP Logged

double plus good
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 5:35pm

The Grand Mufti of Australia can't even speak english. What would he know about integration?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 5:38pm

You really are rather illiberal in your attitudes, Soren, you realise that?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 5:41pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 10th, 2015 at 4:14pm:

Actually I agree with you S. This is not a good look at all. The representative of Australian muslims ff_s  Roll Eyes

Not just a representative - the Grand Mufti, no less.

2014:
National supermarket chain Woolworths has apologised for “inadvertently” stocking a singlet which says “if you don’t love it, leave” alongside a picture of the Australian flag in two of its stores …
The spokesman said the singlet had already been withdrawn from shelves.

2015:
Labor leader Bill Shorten: “If you really hate Australia, you should go.”

Parramatta Mosque chairman Neil El-Kadomi: “if you don’t like Australia, leave.”

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, as usual taking more words than anybody else to say the same thing: “It’s is not compulsory to live in Australia. If you find Australian values unpalatable, then there’s a big wide world out there.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 5:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 10th, 2015 at 5:38pm:

You really are rather illiberal in your attitudes, Soren, you realise that?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He's an illibertarian.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 5:45pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 10th, 2015 at 5:38pm:

He's not a nobody, Brain, he's the bloody Grand Mufti OF AUSTRALIA.

He's been here 20 years. He is a Phd. He speaks fopr AUSTRALIAN Muslims - but he can't speak for them in their own language.

He should be booted out. It's a complete disgrace.

His English could hardly be worse than his interpreters:

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/10/09/11/15/stop-messing-with-australia

It's a bloody cover - he can always say he was mistranslated.

IP Logged

double plus good
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 5:45pm

Islam is peace????? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin The message is getting lost somewhere. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 5:54pm

Australia’s Grand Mufti vowed four years ago he would master English:

A much more important question, one everyone I speak to in preparing for this interview advises me to ask, concerns his poor command of English. How can he cope with the media, mainstream Australia and the diverse Muslim communities here if he has to do it through an interpreter?

This is something he has been asked a lot, he replies through his interpreter  ( Cheesy) , Nasser Kat, saying he understands the importance of good English. ‘’I promise that, given time, I will solve this problem. I can understand 80 per cent of what is said and can reply, but I don’t feel that if I speak in English I will have the same speed, depth and richness that I speak in Arabic.’’

Four years later, and one week after Curtis Cheng was murdered by an Islamic terrorist, the Grand Mufti offered his speedy response. Through an interpreter. The Mufti, by the way, is a fan of Hamas:
I am pleased to stand on the land of jihad to learn from its sons and I have the honor to be among the people of Gaza where the weakness always becomes strength, the few becomes many and the humiliation turns into pride,” Sheikh Salem said.

He didn't have to speak English there, luckily.

After 20 years, he can understand 80%.

This is what happens when you give doctorates for memorising the Koran. He has memorised the Koran and so there is no room to remember English.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print