Probably not    
  1 (5.6%)
Definetely not    
  7 (38.9%)

Total votes: 18
« Created by: Lord Herbert on: Oct 2nd, 2015 at 7:33am »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
Send Topic Print
A new anti-Islam party is about to be launched (Read 6075 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: A new anti-Islam party is about to be launched
Reply #90 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 4:27pm

Time will tell  it all.

At the moment islam is islams' main opponent.

The more the muzzies carry out their rape, torture and human sacrifice, the more the people will get fed up with islam.

Guns, bombs, bullets, Govt. enforcements, are not now and never will be, the answer to the global problem of islamic fundamentalism.

Truth about islam, allah, muhammad, qur'an, is the one simple answer.

Truth will destroy islamic fundamentalism, it will also destroy islam at the exact same time.

No more infallible, can't be changed, allah is the same monotheistic god as the Jews and Christians have, means no more islam, means no more islamic fundamentalism.

Simply tell the truth.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #91 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 4:52pm

Time will tell it all.

At the moment Christians are Christianities' main opponent.

The more the Christians carry out their rape, torture and human sacrifice, the more the people will get fed up with Christianity.

Guns, bombs, bullets, Govt. enforcements, are not now and never will be, the answer to the global problem of Christian fundamentalism.

Truth about Christianity, Yahweh and Christ and the Bible, is the one simple answer.

Truth will destroy Christian fundamentalism, it will also destroy Christianity at the exact same time.

No more infallible, can't be changed, Yahweh is the same monotheistic god as the Jews and Christians have and where is their religions headed?

Simply tell the truth. I know it is hard for the Islamophobes but their hatred is conditional.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 4:52pm:
Time will tell it all.

You need to learn not to be so sensitive, Big Man.

The more the Christians carry out their rape, torture and human sacrifice, the more the people will get fed up with Christianity.

Guns, bombs, bullets, Govt. enforcements, are not now and never will be, the answer to the global problem of Christian fundamentalism.

Truth about Christianity, Yahweh and Christ and the Bible, is the one simple answer.

Truth will destroy Christian fundamentalism, it will also destroy Christianity at the exact same time.

No more infallible, can't be changed, Yahweh is the same monotheistic god as the Jews and Christians have and where is their religions headed?

Simply tell the truth. I know it is hard for the Islamophobes but their hatred is conditional.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #93 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 7:58pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 4:52pm:
Time will tell it all.

Do you EVER think for yourself? I know, I know - you don't have to.  Others think, you just edit.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #94 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:04pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, "Agatha".  Tsk. tsk, when you Islamophobes present me with a worthwhile argument that isn't just based on Islamophobia, I'll answer it.  Now, run along dear...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Nov 26th, 2020 at 10:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:04pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, "Agatha".  Tsk. tsk, when you Islamophobes present me with a worthwhile argument that isn't just based on Islamophobia, I'll answer it.  Now, run along dear...   Roll Eyes

Rimmer's sweepy.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 2:49pm

Matthew 5:11
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Snakemouth ross is the living proof of this teaching.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #97 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 2:52pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 10:51pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 9:04pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Rimmer's sweepy.

So, Hammer, you admit that yours and the other Islamophobes' arguments are invariably based on well, Islamophobia?  My goodness, how to shoot down your own arguments in one sweeping statement.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #98 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 2:54pm

moses wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 2:49pm:
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Snakemouth ross is the living proof of this teaching.

Who's sake, Moses?  A non-existent sky cat?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  The Church propagandists will be proud of you...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 3:44pm

Proven true right in front of us.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #100 - Nov 27th, 2020 at 6:40pm

moses wrote on Nov 27th, 2020 at 3:44pm:

Proven true right in front of us.

All hail the ceiling cat!

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Nov 28th, 2020 at 12:10pm

Christ is the Son of a Spirit.

The trinity of God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit are one and the same.

The Spirit of righteousness.

It is an undisputed fact that Righteousness and evil both exist.

Men choose which spirit to align their inner self with.

Therefore whether they like it or not, another undisputed fact is: God the Spirit of Righteousness does exist, just as Satan the spirit of evil also exists.

Each to his own, we choose what we are and which Spirit (God) we will follow.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #102 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 12:10am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 11:54am:
I wonder how has this wonderful political party gone since Herbie announced it's formation?  How many seats has it won?  Any at all?  No, it doesn't seem so, no in any election.  Seems the Australian voters aren't interested in Religious Sectarian Parties.  Tsk, tsk.  Out on a limb again, hey, Islamophobes, just as I predicted when Herbie first announced it.   Smiley Smiley

And yet our political parties allow anyone to infiltrate them - even five minute citizens who've only just taken the oath, still retain strong ties with 'the old country' and even ties with governments there,  and can't even speak the language, let alone understand this nation and its 'culture' .... not a far stretch to see that they will eventually encompass radical Muslims in order to be 'inclusive'.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #103 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 12:11am

Valkie wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 6:20am:
The only good muzzo is a gone muzzo.

Send them all to a thiord world hole where they can practice their primitive, barbaric cult of death in their own way.

The savings in crimes, welfare fraud, murder and general betterment to Australian society alone would be worth it.

Id even put up some of the cash to send them all back.

Take up a collection and Ill bet Australia would be rid of the disease is a few weeks.

I have asked, and never had a reply.

What good has islam brought to any country it has infected?

Its a cult of death and destruction.....the devils own.

Put it to the people in a plebiscite.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #104 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 11:38am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 12:10am:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2020 at 11:54am:
I wonder how has this wonderful political party gone since Herbie announced it's formation?  How many seats has it won?  Any at all?  No, it doesn't seem so, no in any election.  Seems the Australian voters aren't interested in Religious Sectarian Parties.  Tsk, tsk.  Out on a limb again, hey, Islamophobes, just as I predicted when Herbie first announced it.   Smiley Smiley

And yet our political parties allow anyone to infiltrate them - even five minute citizens who've only just taken the oath, still retain strong ties with 'the old country' and even ties with governments there,  and can't even speak the language, let alone understand this nation and its 'culture' .... not a far stretch to see that they will eventually encompass radical Muslims in order to be 'inclusive'.

Graps, all Australian citizens are Australian citizens.  There is no 1st class, 2nd class, 3rd class citizens.  Once you become a citizen you are accorded all the rights and duties of a citizen.  What are you suggesting?  That we introduce classes of citizens?  Wouldn't, couldn't work.  I would fight you every inch of the way as would most other Australians.  You're suggesting a return the bad old days of the Convicts versus the free settlers, the Protestants versus the Catholics, of Asian gold miners versus white gold miners, of Indigenous Australians versus White Australians.  Didn't work then and it won't work now.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
Send Topic Print