Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19
Send Topic Print
Italian Courts Rule Vaccines Cause Autism (Read 27969 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Italian Courts Rule Vaccines Cause Autism
Reply #150 - May 5th, 2016 at 7:48pm

http://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/appeal-to-false-authority-who-is-tetyana-obukhanych/

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #151 - May 5th, 2016 at 7:53pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 5th, 2016 at 12:23pm:
Yeo you've put a list of nice people.

Dr. Lawrence Palevsky, MD, says that when he graduated medical school in 1983, he knew nothing about what was actually in vaccines. But about 15 years later, he says, he found out that there was mercury in some vaccines, and wondered why he was not taught as much in class.

"So my question was, 'Well, what else is in there?'" he said. "So I just started to explore more of the package inserts, more of the manufacturing processes, more of the adverse effects, and started reading the literature [on vaccines] that doesn't get near medical schools and residency programs. And I started to realize that there was more information to learn than what I was originally taught."

Mind you, these people are well-educated, professional people in their respective medical and medical research fields; they are not kooks, crazies or lunatics. They are just ordinary people with extraordinary qualities – curiosity and an open mind – who are not prepared to simply swallow the standard medical lines about vaccines.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #152 - May 5th, 2016 at 11:16pm

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/11/18/anti-vaccine-propaganda-lands-in-new-yor/

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #153 - May 6th, 2016 at 10:34pm

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/vaccineeffect.htm

Vaccine Effectiveness - How Well Does the Flu Vaccine Work?

Questions & Answers

How effective is the flu vaccine?

CDC conducts studies each year to determine how well the flu vaccine protects against flu illness. While vaccine effectiveness can vary, recent studies show vaccine reduces the risk of flu illness by about 50%  to 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are like the vaccine viruses.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #154 - May 6th, 2016 at 11:36pm

So you agree the vaccines work then

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #155 - May 7th, 2016 at 10:39am

it_is_the_light wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 10:34pm:
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/vaccineeffect.htm

Vaccine Effectiveness - How Well Does the Flu Vaccine Work?

Questions & Answers

How effective is the flu vaccine?

CDC conducts studies each year to determine how well the flu vaccine protects against flu illness. While vaccine effectiveness can vary, recent studies show vaccine
reduces the risk
of flu illness by about
50%  to 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are like the vaccine viruses.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/19/199fc1991d79d23592e4d467d3fd605721d7f238e9ffabc68...

"reduce the risk " is not cure

and so vaccines are proven very dangerous and rationally non functional ..

and you think thats winning ..

this is a reflection on your paid agenda to defend poison vaccines

exposed

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #156 - May 18th, 2016 at 6:07pm

https://sharylattkisson.com/cdc-scientist-we-scheduled-meeting-to-destroy-vaccin...

CDC Scientist: ‘We scheduled meeting to destroy vaccine-autism study documents’

This article was first published July 29, 2015

A current Centers for Disease Control (CDC) senior scientist has made an unprecedented admission: he and his colleagues–he says– committed scientific misconduct to cover up a meaningful link between vaccines and autism in black boys.

Just as startling, the CDC scientist, Dr. William Thompson, says the study co-authors “scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the study. The remaining four co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room, and reviewed and went through all the hardcopy documents that we had thought we should discard, and put them into a huge garbage can.”

The…co-authors…brought a big garbage can into the meeting room… [and put the documents]…into a huge garbage can. –CDC Senior Scientist Dr. William Thompson

Despite this whistleblower testimony, which Dr. Thompson provided to Rep. Bill Posey, R-Florida, there is little chance of a meaningful hearing or investigation.

Rep. Bill Posey, R-Florida
In an untainted news environment, the allegations would make headlines in most legitimate publications and would trigger federal inquiries. However, the interests of the powerful pharmaceutical industry reach deeply into Congress and the news media through lobbyists, propaganda and advertising dollars.

The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. –CDC Senior Scientist Dr. William Thompson

That’s why Congressman Posey resorted to simply reading some of Dr. Thompson’s statement today on the House floor…including the part in which Dr. Thompson says he retained the evidence that had been thrown in the garbage can, in the unlikely event that a neutral investigative or scientific body would like to see it today.

“[B]ecause I assumed it was illegal and would violate both FOIA [Freedom of Information Act] and DOJ [Department of Justice] requests, I kept hardcopies of all documents in my office, and I retain all associated computer files,” Posey quotes Dr. Thompson as reporting.

The CDC and Thompson’s co-author Dr. Frank DeStefano, CDC Director of Immunization Safety, have defended the controversial study as originally published. Dr. DeStefano explains why here in detail.

One final note: Rep. Posey unequivocally states that he is pro-vaccine. However, the propaganda campaign typically falsely portrays anyone who addresses vaccine safety issues as “anti-vaccine.”

Listen to Rep. Posey’s statement here at 1:02:24

CDC responds to allegations it omitted vaccine-autism study link AUDIO

CDC: Possibility that vaccines rarely trigger autism

Rep. Posey’s entire statement about Dr. Thompson:

“I rise today on matters of scientific integrity and research. To begin with, I am absolutely, resolutely, pro-vaccine. Advancements in medical immunization have saved countless and greatly benefitted public health. That being said, it’s troubling to me that in a recent Senate hearing on childhood vaccinations, it was never mentioned that our government has paid out over $3 billion through a vaccine injury compensation program for children who have been injured by vaccinations.

“Regardless of the subject matter, parents making decisions about their children’s health deserve to have the best information available to them. They should be able to count on federal agencies to tell them the truth. For these reasons, I bring the following matter to the House floor.

“In August 2014, Dr. William Thompson, a senior scientist at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, worked with a whistleblower attorney to provide my office with documents related to a 2004 CDC study that examined the possibility of a relationship between [the] mumps, measles, rubella vaccine and autism. In a statement released in August, 2014, Dr. Thompson stated, ‘I regret that my co-authors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics.’

“Mr. Speaker, I respectfully request the following excepts from the statement written by Dr. Thompson be entered into the record.

“Now quoting Dr. Thompson.

“‘My primary job duties while working in the immunization safety branch from 2000 to 2006, were to later co-lead three major vaccine safety studies. The MADDSP, MMR autism cases control study was being carried out in response to the Wakefield-Lancet study that suggested an association between the MMR vaccine and an autism-like health outcome. There were several major concerns among scientists and consumer advocates outside the CDC in the fall of 2000, regarding the execution of the Verstraeten Study. One of the important goals that was determined up front, in the spring of 2001, before any of these studies started, was to have all three protocols vetted outside the CDC prior to the start of the analyses so consumer advocates could not claim that we were presenting analyses that suited our own goals and biases.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #157 - May 18th, 2016 at 6:08pm

We hypothesized that if we found statistically significant effects at either 18 or 36 month thresholds, we would conclude that vaccinating children early with MMR vaccine could lead to autism-like characteristics or features. We all met and finalized the study protocol and analysis plan. The goal was to not deviate from the analysis plan to avoid the debacle that occurred with the Verstraeten thimerosal study published in Pediatrics in 2003.

‘At the Sept 5th meeting we discussed in detail how to code race for both the sample and the birth certificate sample. At the bottom of table 7, it also shows that for the non-birth certificate sample, the adjusted race effect statistical significance was huge.

‘All the authors and I met and decided sometime between August and September 2002, not to report any race effects from the paper. Sometime soon after the meeting, we decided to exclude reporting any race effects. The co-authors scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the study. The remaining four co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room, and reviewed and went through all the hardcopy documents that we had thought we should discard, and put them into a huge garbage can. However, because I assumed it was illegal and would violate both FOIA and DOJ requests, I kept hardcopies of all documents in my office, and I retain all associated computer files. I believe we intentionally withheld controversial findings from the final draft of the Pediatrics paper.’

“Mr. Speaker, I believe it is our duty to insure that the documents that Dr. Thompson are not ignored. Therefore I will provide them to members of Congress and the House Committees upon request. Considering the nature of the whistleblower’s documents as well as the involvement of the CDC, a hearing and a thorough investigation is warranted.

“So I ask, Mr. Speaker, I beg, I implore my colleagues on the appropriations committees to please, please take such action.”

Read CDC Vaccine Safety Info here

Read other vaccine news reports here

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #158 - May 18th, 2016 at 6:09pm

« Last Edit: May 18th, 2016 at 6:17pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #159 - May 19th, 2016 at 8:16am

http://www.philosophers-stone.co.uk/?p=11343

New vaccines will permanently alter human DNA

Why is the government so maniacal about injecting vaccines?
By Jon Rappoport
Consider this article in light of the accelerating push to mandate and enforce vaccination across the planet.
The reference is the New York Times, 3/15/15, “Protection Without a Vaccine.” It describes the frontier of research. Here are key quotes that illustrate the use of synthetic genes to “protect against disease,” while changing the genetic makeup of humans. This is not science fiction:
“By delivering synthetic genes into the muscles of the [experimental] monkeys, the scientists are essentially re-engineering the animals to resist disease.”
“’The sky’s the limit,’ said Michael Farzan, an immunologist at Scripps and lead author of the new study.”
“The first human trial based on this strategy — called immunoprophylaxis by gene transfer, or I.G.T. — is underway, and several new ones are planned.”
“I.G.T. is altogether different from traditional vaccination. It is instead a form of gene therapy. Scientists isolate the genes that produce powerful antibodies against certain diseases and then synthesize artificial versions. The genes are placed into viruses and injected into human tissue, usually muscle.”
Here is the punchline: “The viruses invade human cells with their DNA payloads, and the synthetic gene is incorporated into the recipient’s own DNA. If all goes well, the new genes instruct the cells to begin manufacturing powerful antibodies.”
Read that again: “the synthetic gene is incorporated into the recipient’s own DNA.” Alteration of the human genetic makeup. Permanent alteration.

more here

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/new-vaccines-will-permanently-alte...

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #160 - May 19th, 2016 at 12:48pm

This isn't the only danger facing us you know.

Look at the dangers posed by dihydrogen monoxide.

Quote:
- Also known as hydroxyl acid, the substance is the major component of acid rain.

- It contributes to the "greenhouse" effect.

- May cause severe burns.

- Is fatal if inhaled.

- Contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.

- Accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.

- May cause electrical failures

- has been found in excised tumours of terminal cancer patients

Yet despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used

Quote:
- As an industrial solvent and coolant.

- In nuclear power plants.

- In the production of Styrofoam.

- As a fire retardant.

- In animal research.

- In the distribution of pesticides. Even after produced is washed it still remains contaminated by this chemical.

- As an additive in certain  junk foods and other food products.

The really scary thing is, scientists have found this in our water pipes and our government doesn't seem to care!!

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #161 - May 19th, 2016 at 12:57pm

I am the light, any comment on DHMO, hydroxyl acid or hydrogen hydroxide

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #162 - May 20th, 2016 at 8:11pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 12:57pm:
I am the light, any comment on DHMO, hydroxyl acid or hydrogen hydroxide

many blessings for pure unadulterated H2O as we continue

http://www.vaccines.news/2016-05-19-11-of-the-most-toxic-vaccine-ingredients-and...

11 of the most toxic vaccine ingredients and their side effects

11 of the most toxic vaccine ingredients and their side effects
May 19th, 2016, by D. Samuelson

Most likely your western Big pharma doctors don’t have a clue what’s inside the vaccines they are injecting into your children. So it is probably best to be armed with knowledge. Here is a list of eleven of the most toxic ingredients. Print this out and share it with your friends and family – and maybe your pediatrician.

As reported by Natural News:

• Bovine cow serum: Extracted from cow skin. When injected causes connective tissue disorders, arthritis and lupus; also shortness of breath, low blood pressure, chest pain and skin reactions.

• Sorbitol: Synthetic sweetener [that] aggravates IBS and gastrointestinal issues.

• Gelatin: … from the collagen inside animals’ skin and bones. Injecting gelatin poses the risk of infection from synthetic growth hormones and [mad cow disease].

• Sodium chloride: Raises blood pressure and inhibits muscle contraction and growth.

• Egg protein: … May contain growth hormones, antibiotics, and salmonella bacteria.

• Thimerosal: A neurotoxic mercury which causes autism …

• Human albumin: The protein portion of blood from pooled human venous plasma; when injected causes fever, chills, hives, rash, headache, nausea, breathing difficulty, and rapid heart rate. … [And] can result in a loss of body cell mass and cause immunodeficiency virus infection, or contain SV40, AIDS, cancer or Hepatitis B from drug addicts.

• Formaldehyde: Highly carcinogenic fluid used to embalm corpses. Ranked one of the most hazardous compounds to human health; can cause liver damage, gastrointestinal issues, reproductive deformation, respiratory distress and cancer.

• Phenoxyethanol: A glycol ether/chemical; highly toxic to the nervous system, kidneys, and liver. The FDA warns “can cause shut down of the central nervous system (CNS) …

• Aluminum phosphate: Greatly increases toxicity of mercury…

• MSG (monosodium glutamate): When injected becomes a neurotoxin, causing CNS disorders and brain damage…

Keep informed. Don’t be afraid to say no.

Sources:

Science.NaturalNews.com

NaturalNews.com
« Last Edit: May 20th, 2016 at 8:16pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #163 - May 20th, 2016 at 8:13pm

https://liveto110.com/flu-vaccines-are-toxic/

Flu Vaccines Are Toxic
by Wendy Myers

Every year, physicians recommend that people get flu shots to bolster their immune system and prevent getting the flu. However, flu vaccines have been shown to be highly ineffective and toxic for humans. After extensive research, I will never get a vaccination of any kind as long as I live!

Parents are advised to ask for an ingredient list for vaccines before vaccinating their children. It is a widely held belief that vaccines do not contain mercury or thimerosal. This is absolutely false. Many flu vaccines contain mercury in the form of thimerosal, though you can ask for mercury-free versions. See below for ingredient lists of commonly used influenza vaccinations used in the US. Note that most contain thimerosal. Vaccinations that you get at a pharmacy or hospital will come from a large vial absolutely contain preservatives like thimerosal and other neurotoxins like formaldehyde.

Only get a flu vaccine, if you dare, from your physician and ask for the thimerosal or preservative-free version of the flu shot.

Common Flu Vaccines Toxins
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “The following substances are found in flu vaccines: antibiotics, egg protein, formaldehyde, human aborted fetal apparatus (dead human tissue), monosodium glutamate (MSG), and thimerosal (mercury).” In addition to these in potentially harmful substances, flu vaccines contain many other toxic or hazardous ingredients:

Thimerosal – contains mercury and is linked to autism and other brain injury. Side effects and danger are too numerous to mention.
Aluminum – a neurotoxin that has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease. Side effects and danger are too numerous to mention. Read about aluminum toxicity.
Formaldehyde – Symptoms of low-level exposure include runny nose, sore throat, cough, dermatitis, sleeping difficulties, headache, fatigue, breathing difficulties, sinus irritation, chest pain, frequent nausea, bronchitis, and decreased lung capacity. Signs of acute exposure include abdominal pain, anxiety, coma, convulsions, diarrhea, and respiratory problems such as bronchitis, pneumonia or pulmonary edema. Your reaction to the flu vaccine is probably from formaldehyde!
Phenol (carbolic acid) – For reasons why you want to call a poison control center upon ingestion of this poison, click here.
Polysorbate 80 – Allergic reaction like sneezing, coughing, swelling, wheezing, shortness of breath, skin rashes, itching and pain: gastrointestinal problems like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; heart and circulatory problems like abnormal heart rhythm, heart attack, stroke; fertility problems like infertility in women; tumor and cancer growth
Ethylene glycol (antifreeze) – can cause too much calcium in the blood which can lead to kidney stones and kidney insufficiency, metabolized into glycolic acid and can cause profound acidosis in the body
Betapropiolactone – a disinfectant
Nonoxynol – used to kill or stop growth of STDs, but can cause allergic reactions in 3-5 percent of the population
Octoxinol 9 – a vaginal spermicide that can cause chills, confusion, dizziness, fever; lightheadedness, muscle aches, sunburn-like skin rash that is followed by peeling of the skin
Neomycin, polymyxin, gentamycin – antibiotics
Dr. Hugh Fudenberg, a world-leading immunogeneticist, has extensively studied the effects of the flu vaccine on neurological health. The results of his research indicate that an individual has a 10-time greater chance of getting Alzheimer’s disease after receiving five flu shots in the course of their life compared to individuals who have had zero to one shot in their lifetime. Flu vaccines are directly linked to about a dozen cases of paralysis and brain damage each year. Many researchers believe these flue vaccine cocktails produce delayed reactions and long-term health consequences.

Dr. Fudenberg and other researchers believe the increased risk of Alzheimer’s is a result of the combination of mercury and aluminum within the flu vaccine. Individuals with poor blood sugar signaling and weakened anti-oxidant defense systems will bio-accumulate these heavy metals in areas of their brain with repeated vaccine and other environmental exposure.

Flu Vaccines and Autism
Since 1983, the number of vaccines recommended for our children by the Center for Disease Control has more than tripled.  This time frame  coincides with the 800% increase in autism diagnoses. Evidence points to thimerisol (a mercury containing preservative) STILL used in MMR vaccines and flu shots. An independent evaluation of a large study as part of the Centers for Disease Control Vaccine Safety Datalink concluded that children exposed to 3 thimerisol containing vaccines were 27 times more likely to develop autism than children who were not exposed.  Many experts deny the relationship between mercury and autism, however, there is a large body of scientific medical evidence that supports the link.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #164 - May 20th, 2016 at 8:15pm

Geier DA, Geier MR.  Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A, 70: 837–851, 2007.
Bradstreet J, et al.  J Am Phys Surg. 2003;8(3):76-79.
Kern J, Jones AM.  Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health,Part B, 9:485–499, 2006.
Every Year’s New Vaccine is an Educated Guess
Flu vaccines offer no guarantee of protection due to the wide variety of viral flu strains. There is no single virus that causes the flu and there is no single flu vaccine that protects against all strains. Scientists take an educated guess as to what three of over 300 different flu viruses they expect to have the greatest virulence in the upcoming year. The vaccine is then formulated from these three viruses.

When you get the flu vaccine, your body produces antibodies to three specific strains of the virus. So you basically have a three out of 300 chance (one percent) of being vaccinated for the proper viral strain. Additionally, the viruses are always adapting and may change form by the time you are exposed.

Even if you are fortunate enough to receive a vaccine for the proper strain of virus, it will be useless if your body hasn’t produced a full response (which takes two weeks) or if there is too much time (over three months) between vaccine and viral exposure. The virus may have adapted over time to create a structure the body fails to recognize.

The vaccine will also be useless if your body doesn’t produce enough of a response or too damaging a response due to high levels of viral exposure and poor immune coordination. The immune system could be acting blindly due to high sugar intake, low vitamins D3 levels, damaged gut lining among other things.

Flu Vaccines Ingredients (Excipients)
Here is a list of commonly used influenza vaccines used in the US. For a complete list of ingredients used in common vaccinations, click here.

Influenza (Afluria)
beta-propiolactone, thimerosal (multi-dose vials only), monobasic sodium phosphate, dibasic sodium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, sodium taurodeoxycholate, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, egg protein

Influenza (Fluarix)
sodium deoxycholate, formaldehyde, octoxynol-10 (Triton X-100), α-tocopheryl hydrogen succinate, polysorbate 80 (Tween 80), hydrocortisone, gentamicin sulfate, ovalbumin

Influenza (Fluvirin)
nonylphenol ethoxylate, thimerosal (multidose vial–trace only in prefilled syringe), polymyxin, neomycin, beta-propiolactone, egg proteins

Influenza (Flulaval)
thimerosal, α-tocopheryl hydrogen succinate, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde, sodium deoxycholate, ovalbumin

Influenza (Fluzone: Standard, High-Dose, & Intradermal)
formaldehyde, octylphenol ethoxylate (Triton X-100), sodium phosphate, gelatin (standard formulation only), thimerosal (multi-dose vial only), egg protein

Influenza (FluMist)
ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid (EDTA), monosodium glutamate, hydrolyzed porcine gelatin, arginine, sucrose, dibasic potassium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, gentamicin sulfate, egg protein

Have you had a bad experience with a flu shot? Had a bad reaction? Has your child gotten sick after getting the flu shot? Tell me your story by leaving a comment below. I want to hear your story!

Learn more about how Vaccines Cause Chronic Immune System Dysregulation.

References
1. Adams, Mike. Flu shot fantasies: How influenza vaccines halt flu infections (even when they don’t). December 20, 2011. http://www.naturalnews.com/034452_flu_shots_vaccines_immunity.html
2. Carbolic Acid Poisoning. Medline Plus. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002890.htm
3. Flu Vaccine Exposed. September 26, 2009. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/26/flu-vaccine-exposed.aspx
4. Flu Shots and Alzheimer’s Disease. http://www.royalrife.com/flu_shots.html
5. Keyes, Daniel. Ethylene Glycol Toxicity. http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/814701-overview#a0104
6. Helmenstine, Anne Marie Ph.D. Why the Flu Vaccine Doesn’t Work. http://chemistry.about.com/cs/howthingswork/a/aa011604a.htm
7. Nikolas, Catherine. FDA Admits Mercury is Still Used in Vaccines. April 2, 2012. http://digitaljournal.com/article/322254
8. Vaccine Excipient and Media Study. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

This article was filed in Alternative Medicine, Articles, Survive.
Post navigation
← Recipe: Lemon Rosemary Garlic Chicken and Potatoes#81 The Healing Power of Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers with Dr. Scott Sherr →

WENDY MYERS

Wendy Myers, FDN, CHHC, is a functional diagnostic nutritionist, certified holistic health coach and founder of Live to 110. Her passions include getting you healthy, Modern Paleo, retoxing and detoxing. Discover her Mineral Power Program discover how to detox to restore your health and vitality.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19
Send Topic Print