Send Topic Print
ICE ICE BABY (Read 4230 times)
Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
ICE ICE BABY
Sep 22nd, 2015 at 12:30am

All of  a sudden society actually appears concerned about the HARM illegal drugs do to it and its people. Not just a criminal matter.!! Mindblowing.!!.   Roll Eyes

ICE in particular.   GASP! 
HOW  WHY ?? 
Hmm   HuhWonder why. ? Roll Eyes HuhHmm? Shocked

The powers that be didn't like the wonder herb Pot. No No Angry. EVIL.!!!  Abysmally trotting out the tripe against Pot, now look what all the politicising of a human conditon has done. !!!!

We have this wondrous NEW thing, easy for crims, hard for cops. Well doh duh duh duh.. nice people.!!!

Happy to trot along with the status quo, Australia now faces an ICE epidemic, according to all known authorities.!!! All I can say.. further..??

Prohibition  and lying propaganda against POT, puts all political comment on drugs in the LIE category. They've lost the war before they begun, because ...lies serve no good purpose.

SO???  Users don't believe that ICE really IS a problem...After all, the anti-drug propaganda is so bogus and fof shite, who's listening.?

Lie about POT,  so no one listens when a real horror appears.  No one else to blame but the War on Drugs and all anti-drug policy till now.
TIME for government to wise up.

« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2015 at 12:37am by Emma »  

live every day

IP Logged

ordinaryguy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: ICE ICE BABY
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 12:48am

Ice is very scarey, once I got a brain freeze when having a slurpee. Then there is that darn ice cream gotta watch that one too if it hits the roof of your mouth. It should be a banned substance.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:18am

I have no trouble at all seeing that ... Grin Grin

personally? I don't do crap like that. Grin

live every day

IP Logged

ordinaryguy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:19am

Slurpees and ice cream ?

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #4 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:27am

that is what you said isn't it.? 
I don't eat Ice cream or slurpees.!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #5 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:28am

can you imagine THAT.?  Don't eat ice cream??   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked

live every day

IP Logged

ordinaryguy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:38am

Emma wrote on Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:28am:
can you imagine THAT.?  Don't eat ice cream??   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked

Not even a teeny bit when you were younger ? I think you're telling porkies emma. Ice cream has been an epidemic for many years. Most children were spoon fed it when they were young. People were even told by dealers it would help remedy sore throats because of its side effects.

Dealers even bought it out in different colors and tastes to suit the palats of various people to gain a strong hold and make people addicts.

Now a quick diversion to chocolate that's even more dangerous. Did you partake ?

Private enterprise even made rehabilitation centers for both and called them Gyms. I am still being rehabilitated.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #7 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:40am

I have no doubt at all, that some posters here use Ice.
My advice..?  try smoking a bit of pot. That'll do you much more good than harm.

Ice has rapidly become a big factor in our society, and will go on doing so, as long as current Laws to do with Drugs remain the same useless ineffective and inequitable dogma..

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #8 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:46am

Well, when i was a kid, sure, I ate ice cream.

I am an adult now, and have long understood the messages that my body sends me when I eat , or partake of, certain foods etc.

Ice cream doesn't agree with me.  Chocolate.?  Haven't bought a block of chocolate for yrs.  BUT.. BUT.. I do enjoy snowballs, and once in every other blue moon I might buy a bag of maltesers,  BUT...  I do NOT indulge on a daily, or even ,weekly basis.

Maybe that is part of the reason that I am not OBESE.

live every day

IP Logged

ordinaryguy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:47am

Banning freezers, is an easy solution.

The government needs to open their eyes and pass some life saving laws.

Maybe that's why a third party invented life savers to nullify the cravings. Never thought of that.

IP Logged

ordinaryguy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:49am

Emma wrote on Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:46am:
Well, when i was a kid, sure, I ate ice cream.

I am an adult now, and have long understood the messages that my body sends me when I eat , or partake of, certain foods etc.

Ice cream doesn't agree with me.  Chocolate.?  Haven't bought a block of chocolate for yrs.  BUT.. BUT.. I do enjoy snowballs, and once in every other blue moon I might buy a bag of maltesers,  BUT...  I do NOT indulge on a daily, or even ,weekly basis.

Maybe that is part of the reason that I am not OBESE. 

Got any pics ?

Nice to see you kicked the habit.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #11 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:55am

I suspect you partake of Ice, and like others I have met, rationalise your useage.
Don't fall for it friend.

It might feel good now, but.. you are just kidding yourself if you think you are in control.

I've been told...
-it gives me motivation....
-I can get stuff done...
-I'm not hurting anyone else...
-I haven't robbed anyone  (this from a person who lives with a full-on thief and fellow addict)...
- I just deal it so it isn't costing me too much 
etc etc etc
The excuses are so sad,  and so in denial, I can only shake my head in despair.

live every day

IP Logged

ordinaryguy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 1:55am

Anyways I gotta crash emma, nice chatting.

I agree the drug ICE is a big problem. Police now seem to be more councilors than law enforcers. The Salvos have a great rehabilitation center in Sydney I have been in there and did sound for a band that played inside it. Once addicts enter the doors when they leave they are clean the place is a fortress but they do a great job. Unfortunately its gonna take a lot of centers and proper law enforcement to stem the problem.

Anyways Night gotta go.

PS. Never done illegal drugs. Only Grog and Smokes when younger. I had one rule, only legal drugs and even then in excess you can be stuffed.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #13 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 2:03am

good night.

I am surprised no-one else has come on board.

I think it is important to hope that despite current laws which demonise drug users, to the detriment of society as a whole, eventually wiser heads will prevail.

Of course that is no help at present, but we have nothing if we don't have hope. Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #14 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 11:32pm

I see your point there Emma.

Why should anybody believe that ice is so bad when they have found for themselves that pot is not the big evil that it is touted to be?

I had a workmate who was an ice user. He was adamant that everybody was talking poo about it and you just needed to know how to control it.
What happens? A month later he is on a 5 day ice bender and loses his job.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #15 - Sep 22nd, 2015 at 11:56pm

Exactly Amadd.. that's the problem with ... well.. many things.  I guess the BS must wear off eventually,  for some.  Sad

I was expressing exactly what u said, just yesterday. To a friend.

You are told lies by everyone about one illegal substance so why listen to other propaganda with the same agenda.?

It is a huge problem that no-one seems to understand or acknowledge. A particularly harmful, yet subtle, consequence of the War on Drugs. Sad

live every day

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #16 - Sep 23rd, 2015 at 1:00am

I had another workmate who tested positive to cannabis in his system via the company's drug testing policy and he was immediately dismissed.

I was really disgusted at this because I'd worked side by side with him for about 2 years and never once noticed him being under the influence of anything while at work. He was very smart, always switched on and bent over backwards to do a good job.

Unfortunately, cannabis stays in the system longer than other drugs and just having one joint on the weekend can produce a positive test days later.

The poor guy had two small kids as well and was chucked out on his ear with a bad reference for future employment. 
That incident contributed to me leaving the company not long after. And I purposely left them in the lurch  Angry

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #17 - Sep 23rd, 2015 at 6:28pm

good for you Amadd.
I think the persecution of people who choose to smoke, rather than drink, is a blight on our society, and has lead to much injustice and harm. Sad Sad Sad Sad

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #18 - Oct 1st, 2015 at 10:40pm

so it goes on and on and on.

Our leaders want to have this . Why wouldn't they act rationally otherwise. ?  That is the BIG question.

I am not a pollie,  and I am not a member of any political party, so I can say what I like.!!!

Ice wouldn't have such a large  fraction of the market if Pot was legal, available for a reasonable price, and guaranteed supply.

Not to mention the revenue the govt, rather than crims, would receive.
MAKES NO SENSE does it.?

live every day

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Nov 22nd, 2015 at 12:13am

Ice sucks. It is just speed for christ sake, and speed has always been a yucky gutter drug.
It has different effects upon people depending how much and how often they use the poo, but no danger to me, I've always loathed speed. Makes girls horny as hell, so douchebags used to spike girls drinks cos they were to useless to be able to pull a nice girl. Luckily my stunning looks, body and intellect left me beating them off with a stick.  At least that's how I remember it. There was definitely some beating off going on, of that I am sure.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

wiseguy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Nov 22nd, 2015 at 1:00am

Emma wrote on Oct 1st, 2015 at 10:40pm:
so it goes on and on and on.

Our leaders want to have this . Why wouldn't they act rationally otherwise. ?  That is the BIG question.

I am not a pollie,  and I am not a member of any political party, so I can say what I like.!!!

Ice wouldn't have such a large  fraction of the market if Pot was legal, available for a reasonable price, and guaranteed supply.

Not to mention the revenue the govt, rather than crims, would receive.
MAKES NO SENSE does it.?

Old emma here is hoping for a slice of the drug cash cow by legalizing her magic mushroom and hooch farms.

Next year she hopes to move into legalized methamphetamine production.

Muslims are murdering Psychopaths, just look at France, Never Trust a Mussey, Ever.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #21 - Nov 22nd, 2015 at 1:29pm

Emma wrote on Sep 23rd, 2015 at 6:28pm:
good for you Amadd.
I think the persecution of people who choose to smoke, rather than drink, is a blight on our society, and has lead to much injustice and harm. Sad Sad Sad Sad

Yes, but I have seen first hand the effect of smoking dope on people with a predisposition to schizophrenia.  Like alcohol, there are those who can handle it and those who can't.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #22 - Nov 22nd, 2015 at 8:59pm

mozzaok wrote on Nov 22nd, 2015 at 12:13am:
Ice sucks. It is just speed for christ sake, and speed has always been a yucky gutter drug.
It has different effects upon people depending how much and how often they use the poo, but no danger to me, I've always loathed speed. Makes girls horny as hell, so douchebags used to spike girls drinks cos they were to useless to be able to pull a nice girl. Luckily my stunning looks, body and intellect left me beating them off with a stick.  At least that's how I remember it. There was definitely some beating off going on, of that I am sure.

I'm sure.  Smiley Wink

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #23 - Nov 22nd, 2015 at 9:03pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 22nd, 2015 at 1:29pm:
Emma wrote on Sep 23rd, 2015 at 6:28pm:
good for you Amadd.

Yes, but I have seen first hand the effect of smoking dope on people with a predisposition to schizophrenia.  Like alcohol, there are those who can handle it and those who can't.

Well nothing is safe in this world Grappler, and some things are better than others.

I'm pretty sure alcohol is also detrimental to predisposed schizo's and paranoid personalities.

Fact is there will always be these differences and potential for bad outcomes, regardless of the drug used.  I'd just like to see it all a bit fairer, so that the Law doesn't automatically class you as criminal because you'd rather mellow out,  than get pissed and bellow it out.!

live every day

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #24 - May 2nd, 2018 at 10:25am

This Topic was moved here from Drug Policy by freediver.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print