ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Jarryd Hayne +Video
Reply #1 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 9:02pm

That game will drive Hayne crazy after a while. Unless he can thrill his club with some dazzling play, he will be back at the NRL within the next year.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2015 at 4:42pm

He is now a '49er.

Very well done Mr Hayne

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 6th, 2015 at 8:38pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 9:02pm:
That game will drive Hayne crazy after a while. Unless he can thrill his club with some dazzling play, he will be back at the NRL within the next year.

He looks pretty dazzling to me so far. The yanks are shaking their heads saying what the......

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #4 - Sep 7th, 2015 at 1:07pm

Lame. Just...lame.

Hayne was playing against pre-season teams with pre-season players. When the regular season starts I'm sure there are plenty of teams, not just in the NFC West Division but every team Hayne faces this year with welcome him by dropping him right on his ass.

I'm for the guy - if he lasts.

Sep 14 Vikings: Viks have a pathetic defense. Haynes should have a good day against them.

Sep 20 at Steelers: playing in Pittsburgh. This may not be such a good day for him.

Sep 27 at Cardinals: Cards were surprisingly impressive last year of defense. But with Bruce Arians still at the helm they'll choke like they always do.

Oct 04 Packers: This will be the game to watch when it comes to Haynes. A Haynes/Clay Matthews will prove to be interesting.

Oct 11 at Giants: Easy win for San Fran. The Giants With Eli Manning are a farce.

Oct 18 Ravens: Eh, Ravens defense is not what it used to be, Plus with thier former offense coordinator now in Denver I hope Flacco gets his ass handed to him in the 2015 season.

Oct 22 Seahawks: These two teams hate each other. And Seattle loves to play dirty (because their entire defense is full of dirty players). No doubt they will be gunning for Haynes all doing their best to give him that warm welcome I was talking about.

I'm not not sure about the guy For him to be a success he'll have to have at least two 100-yard+ games with less than 15 carries. Vikings and Giants look to be his best bets.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 7th, 2015 at 1:42pm

Marla wrote on Sep 7th, 2015 at 1:07pm:
I'm not not sure about the guy

give him a break, before this year he never American football except maybe with some mates in his back yard every now and then. He's a gifted athlete and a great rugby league player. It will be interesting to see how he transitions to the softer NFL.

If he does well you can expect the NFL scouts to come to Australia to head hunt other NRL players

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #6 - Sep 7th, 2015 at 11:58pm

What I'm saying is pre-season is not the same at when the games count. Rugby is one thing but Hayne has zero college (American) football experience much less any high school. So he can run. Big deal. So can a lot of defensive linemen.

Still he'll be interesting to watch considering  how utterly boring the NFL has become.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Sep 8th, 2015 at 10:02am

Marla  -  Quote:
................Sep 20 at Steelers: playing in Pittsburgh.......

What a rush that would be.
PLaying against the Steelers at Pittsburg.

The tension and pressure. Immense

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #8 - Sep 8th, 2015 at 11:17pm

skippy. wrote on Sep 6th, 2015 at 8:38pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 9:02pm:

He looks pretty dazzling to me so far. The yanks are shaking their heads saying what the......

I agree. Hayne has done well in the NFL. But I would be sure that a year would be long enough for him to decide to change back to the NRL. Only Hayne will prove me right. Otherwise, he should do well in NFL.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #9 - Sep 9th, 2015 at 4:22am

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 8th, 2015 at 11:17pm:
Hayne has done well in the NFL. But I would be sure that a year would be long enough for him to decide to change back to the NRL. Only Hayne will prove me right. Otherwise, he should do well in NFL.

More likely which organization will honor him with a contract that has more dollar signs in it than the other.

I do wish the guy all the best - I really do. But I just don't see him remaining injury free when it comes to regular season games with his lack of field playing experience.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 9th, 2015 at 7:08am

I wonder if he drinks Fosters....

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #11 - Sep 9th, 2015 at 8:17am

That's really hitting below the belt.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Sep 9th, 2015 at 9:30am

Marla wrote on Sep 9th, 2015 at 4:22am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 8th, 2015 at 11:17pm:
Hayne has done well in the NFL. But I would be sure that a year would be long enough for him to decide to change back to the NRL. Only Hayne will prove me right. Otherwise, he should do well in NFL.

More likely which organization will honor him with a contract that has more dollar signs in it than the other.

I do wish the guy all the best - I really do. But I just don't see him remaining injury free when it comes to regular season games with his lack of field playing experience.

I'ld be surprised if grid iron was more injury prone than league.
Both are full contact sports.

I'm not doing the 'chest thumping'  we are tougher macho thing.

union, league, grid iron would all have similar attrition rates, would they ?

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Sep 9th, 2015 at 9:47am

Marla wrote on Sep 9th, 2015 at 8:17am:
That's really hitting below the belt.

and yes, fosters is about the worst beer I have ever tasted

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #14 - Sep 9th, 2015 at 11:25am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 9th, 2015 at 9:30am:
union, league, grid iron would all have similar attrition rates, would they ?

No.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print