Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Yet another Mother's boyfrend murder of kid. (Read 2576 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Yet another Mother's boyfrend murder of kid.
Reply #30 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:42am

... wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 10:29pm:
AiA wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 8:54pm:
... wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 8:36pm:
AiA wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 8:31pm:
if I were a dictatorial Social Engineer I reckon I would only allow parents who were older

Lucky you're not a social engineer then, becasue older parents produce children with more defects.  You wouldn't bake a cake with stale ingredients, but apparently children aren't as important as cakes.

I'd work DNA testing, etc into that social engineering as well ... looking like a Nazi-style eugenics experiment Smiley

You don't need to be so elaborate.  Just have a checklist of things like obesity, baseball caps, ratty facial hair and neck tattoos - if you tick more than a certain number of these boxes, you get sterilized

oh boy..  Grin

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 7:38am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:40am:
sit on the dole and drink piss all day before beating on their families

Is The Mechanic planning a family reunion?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 10:48am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 8:25pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 6:43pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 6:14pm:
Paedophiles should never be released back into society 'after they've done their time'. Their condition is permanent. It's something nagging at them all the time to go seek satisfaction. Gotta scratch that itch.

Couldn't agree more.

what about castration?

It doesn't work.

It still leaves them with handling and fondling.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 11:36am

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 3:46pm:
There should be a law against it.

No divorced mother of small children should have a live-in 'boyfriend' until the youngest is in his or her teens.

link

I have said my peace on this on a thread I started in honor of the little girl...I am sick of talking about the monsters who do this...they are not worthy of wasting my breath on...the children are my concern..

and this is not a DIVORCED women...she is a single mother... read person...she is no mother.. Angry Angry who lives on welfare and most likely living in govt provided housing.. this is how they manage to have bad men latch on to them.. if they were living in the back of a car these guys would not be around...

the reports on the welfare of these kids and this baby in particular are horrendous if proved correct... this is more than a child slipping through the cracks this is neglect by every dept we claim to have that overlooks the wellbeing of children...

its an astounding record of neglect by govt...

if this is the best we can do... then god help these babies..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 11:37am

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 10:48am:
Paedophiles should never be released back into society 'after they've done their time'. Their condition is permanent. It's something nagging at them all the time to go seek satisfaction. Gotta scratch that itch.

Couldn't agree more.

what about castration?

It doesn't work.

they also get very bitter and want revenge...there is no ONE answer...the awful part is its getting worse.. the more we have the more ugly we become...

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 2:14pm

I remember many years ago when a man phoned up Brian Wilshire on his Midnight-to-Dawn Talkback program to talk about child molestation which was the issue being discussed.

He was a very quiet fellow. Sounded a bit depressed even. After quite awhile of him and Wilshire exchanging views, Wilshire then asked him what was his personal interest in the subject, whereupon the caller said that many years ago his young daughter had been molested by someone he knew.

After questioning by Wilshire, he then confessed that he had actually stalked and killed this molester.

Wilshire said he couldn't condone this act of his, but that no doubt many parents in the audience would understand why he did it. 

It reminds me of how many times I've read over the past 50 years of abused and bashed wives who had finally had enough and killed their husbands - and how the courts didn't put them in prison because these were to some extent 'justified' acts of homicide.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 2:21pm

cods wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 11:36am:
the reports on the welfare of these kids and this baby in particular are horrendous if proved correct... this is more than a child slipping through the cracks this is neglect by every dept we claim to have that overlooks the wellbeing of children...

its an astounding record of neglect by govt...

Exactly.

If Woolies fails to make a profit for the year - the CEO gets sacked and replaced by another - but when it's kids who fail to get protection for DOCs etc - nobody gets the sack.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:24pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 10:48am:

Couldn't agree more.

what about castration?

It doesn't work.

of course it works ... chop the knackers off and they lose any sexual desire they may have.

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:06pm

Johnsmith wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:24pm:
of course it works ... chop the knackers off and they lose any sexual desire they may have.

Not true.

The deviant emotions are still there in their brain.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 7:07pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:06pm:
Johnsmith wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:24pm:

Not true.

The deviant emotions are still there in their brain.

they lose any sex drive they may have you idiot ... I don't care whats in their head, they won't act on it

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Yet another Herbert tries to kill kids.
Reply #40 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 7:30pm

It seems that it's not just step dads who lose the plot ... apparently if your name is Herbert there's a risk too.

A 43-year-old man accused of dousing his three children in lighter fluid before setting one of them on fire has appeared in a Perth court.

Edward John Herbert appeared in the Perth Magistrates Court on one count of aggravated grievous bodily harm and two counts of attempted grievous bodily harm.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-29/doubleview-man-in-court-charged-with-setti...

(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 7:48pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 2:14pm:
I remember many years ago when a man phoned up Brian Wilshire on his Midnight-to-Dawn Talkback program to talk about child molestation which was the issue being discussed.

He was a very quiet fellow. Sounded a bit depressed even. After quite awhile of him and Wilshire exchanging views, Wilshire then asked him what was his personal interest in the subject, whereupon the caller said that many years ago his young daughter had been molested by someone he knew.

After questioning by Wilshire, he then confessed that he had actually stalked and killed this molester.

Wilshire said he couldn't condone this act of his, but that no doubt many parents in the audience would understand why he did it. 

It reminds me of how many times I've read over the past 50 years of abused and bashed wives who had finally had enough and killed their husbands - and how the courts didn't put them in prison because these were to some extent 'justified' acts of homicide.

Yes, and it reminds me of the people I've worked with who've been up for charges of rape and sexual abuse and been found innocent. No legal technicalities, no dirty defence tactics, but no evidence whatsoever - one person's word, some of whom later took it back.

The quiet fellow on Brian Wiltshire could have easily killed an innocent guy, but don't let me burst your bubble, Herb.

IP Logged

Lionel Edriess
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 8:00pm

Johnsmith wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 7:30pm:
It seems that it's not just step dads who lose the plot ... apparently if your name is Herbert there's a risk too.

A 43-year-old man accused of dousing his three children in lighter fluid before setting one of them on fire has appeared in a Perth court.

Edward John Herbert appeared in the Perth Magistrates Court on one count of aggravated grievous bodily harm and two counts of attempted grievous bodily harm.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-29/doubleview-man-in-court-charged-with-setti...

You're a treasure, aren't you! Any excuse to trash.

Well, John Smith:

"  ... John ... Smith is an American murderer convicted of killing his first wife and also believed to have murdered his second ... "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Smith_%28murderer%29

But that's only coincidence and hearsay - right?

And Smith's a common name, right?

But mud sticks, right?

Was 'Herbert' one of our indigenous cousins, btw? Or haven't you delved that far?

That is all.   Cool

Toughen up, Australia!

IP Logged

Lionel Edriess
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 8:06pm

I apologise for my previous response - apparently I'm in the wrong thread!

I thought I was responding to this one: " Yet another Mother's boyfrend murder of kid."

Toughen up, Australia!

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 8:11pm

Lionel Edriess wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 8:00pm:
Johnsmith wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 7:30pm:

You're a treasure, aren't you! Any excuse to trash.

Well, John Smith:

"  ... John ... Smith is an American murderer convicted of killing his first wife and also believed to have murdered his second ... "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Smith_%28murderer%29

But that's only coincidence and hearsay - right?

And Smith's a common name, right?

But mud sticks, right?

Was 'Herbert' one of our indigenous cousins, btw? Or haven't you delved that far?

That is all.   Cool

Trash Lionel? This was in todays news. This was a father. I didn't name him Herbert. Blame his parents.

Herbert started a thread commenting that step dads kill their kids, and single mums shouldn't let their boyfriends near their kids. I'm merely trying to show that it's not just step dads, but dead beats in general ... it's not my fault that this guy shared Herbs name.

I doubt Herb would get as worked up as you appear to have worked yourself up Lionel  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ... herb hasn't got kids.

(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print