Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
I work in intelligence and diplomacy (Read 6758 times)
easel
Gold Member

I work in intelligence and diplomacy
Aug 27th, 2015 at 2:52pm

For and on behalf of multiple foreign governments.

I am here to assist you.

Presently there is a huge problem within the Australian police and intelligence agencies that I am tasked with eliminating.

I can give you an example of something that happened this year:

I was approached by a female who was aware I was doing something. She is a foreign national civilian. We spent a lot of time together discussing her plight.

I am legally not allowed to be surveilled or interrogated, approached or questioned by Australian authorities.

One night we were approached by members of an Australian police agency. They were aware they are under international investigation.

After this she was threatened by supposedly 'corrupt' officers of the NSW 'gangs squad' (squad not named) coercing her to join a criminal enterprise that they claim to be a part of. She was threatened with extreme harm and persecution. And offered protection (as a way to mess with her mind - they were threatening her which is illegal, then changed tack to make it look like something it isn't).

The deduction was, that, due to co-operating with an international investigation, she was threatened with misused government authority and they attempted to force her to join a gang, stitch her up and later have her imprisoned.

There is an entrenched corruption issue with a larger than normal faction attempting to protect itself.

Further, Australian agencies at the moment are banned from conducting any investigation in to any international syndicate due to an illegal espionage ring detected within Australian agencies that is factionalised and protecting itself from going down, which is indicative of a really large problem. They are allowed to make arrests after instructed to by foreign agencies. The media releases are allowed to say they did the work.

State and federal bodies were attempting to establish an espionage network focused on Taiwan and China by using members of criminal syndicates.

Australia does not have the legal authority to investigate anything to do with China due to the risk of international incidents. This excludes such things as defence staff wanting to go on holidays to China and leak information, or Australian nationals trying to establish a Maoist terrorist cell.

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Re: I work in intelligence and diplomacy
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 2:52pm

I could give you dozens of stories from the last 12 months about illegality by Australian police and intelligence agencies conducting acts designed to harm Australian alliances and international relations.

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 2:59pm

Quote:
Further, Australian agencies at the moment are banned from conducting any investigation in to any international syndicate due to an illegal espionage ring detected within Australian agencies that is factionalised and protecting itself from going down, which is indicative of a really large problem. They are allowed to make arrests after instructed to by foreign agencies. The media releases are allowed to say they did the work.

And they are still performing illegal operations.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:07pm

Maybe you could assist in giving evidence towards the Light's Freemasonic trial, Easel.

It's in accordance with the DP.

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:42pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 2:52pm:

Evidence, please Easel/Midnightcowboy.   Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:58pm

|dev|null wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:42pm:

Evidence, please Easel/Midnightcowboy.   Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

Evidence: If what I am saying is not true, I would have been booked for sedition and refused internet access.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:59pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:07pm:
Maybe you could assist in giving evidence towards the Light's Freemasonic trial, Easel.

In the UK there was a trial involving a huge subversive faction within the police involving Freemasons and the criminal underworld. It got to the point the police were organised and wanting to mount a takeover of the country.

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 4:05pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:58pm:

Evidence: If what I am saying is not true, I would have been booked for sedition and refused internet access.

Really?  And in which country would that have occurred?  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 4:05pm

the freemasons in this country are now disguised as bikies...yep every club was once a freemasonary

you cannot kill them they are invincible and will just morph into ... well bikies.. these are now the affiliations you need to be watching.. they are everywhere...even when you sleep they are sneeking looks in your garbage..why do you never see a copper on a motorbike today.. because it would be too obvious... Wink Wink

everything is under control in oz.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 4:10pm

|dev|null wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 4:05pm:

Really?  And in which country would that have occurred?  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Australia?

I really can't answer questions about myself.

But I can answer questions about what I have been up to to a certain extent and also comment on actions of police and intelligence agencies.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 4:19pm

cods wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 4:05pm:
the freemasons in this country are now disguised as bikies...yep every club was once a freemasonary

you cannot kill them they are invincible and will just morph into ... well bikies.. these are now the affiliations you need to be watching.. they are everywhere...even when you sleep they are sneeking looks in your garbage..why do you never see a copper on a motorbike today.. because it would be too obvious... Wink Wink

everything is under control in oz.

Bikies are not police or freemasons.

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:05pm

Have you met Mr Petch yet?

I think it a match made in cyber heaven possibly.

On the 26th of January you are all invited to celebrate little white penal day...

"They're not rules as such, more like guidelines" Pirates of the Caribbean..

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:07pm

If what I am saying is not true, I would have been booked for sedition and refused internet access.

this isn't China .. we generally don't refuse people internet access.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:09pm

Johnsmith wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:07pm:
If what I am saying is not true, I would have been booked for sedition and refused internet access.

this isn't China .. we generally don't refuse people internet access.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The national security laws in Australia and China are very similar.

Sedition is providing a mindset that is anti government. If I was not authorised to be doing this it would legally be classed sedition. I would, even if not charged or convicted, have an injunction placed upon my personal contacts and internet access.

Exactly the same as in China. And every country on earth.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:11pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:09pm:

if that were true over half the member on here wouldn't be able to log on due to internet access being 'denied access'... most people on here think this government is a joke.

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:25pm

Sedition is providing a mindset that is anti government.

No it isn't, being anti Government is a very important part of being a democracy...

At one time, most of Australia's population would have been held to account over sedition if that were the case. Sadly we have allowed ourselves to be dumbed down significantly in modern times, hence so many pro gubmint people are able to express their individual freedumbness...

Of course, encouraging a mindset of rebellion on the other hand would certainly be a little bit of sedition... are you encouraging rebellion? Or just typing fecal matter?

On the 26th of January you are all invited to celebrate little white penal day...

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:29pm

Johnsmith wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:11pm:

if that were true over half the member on here wouldn't be able to log on due to internet access being 'denied access'... most people on here think this government is a joke.

Or they are unwittingly being used as a counter intelligence trap?

I have found nothing here indicative of an issue apart from a potential counter intelligence operation.

There is no one writing:

REVOLUTION NOW
BOMB THE PARLIAMENT

FREE PALESTINE
BOYCOTT ISRAEL

WORKERS RIGHTS

There is nothing extreme here. And if there is, it is an opinion and not being used to incite anything.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:31pm

hh, you should have joined a few years ago ... back then we had

ditch the bitch
put her in a chaff bag
shoot her

(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:33pm

Johnsmith wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:31pm:

ditch the bitch
put her in a chaff bag
shoot her

He did.  He joined almost eight years ago and was banned.  He must have just rediscovered OzPol.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:34pm

Phemanderac wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:25pm:

No it isn't, being anti Government is a very important part of being a democracy...

At one time, most of Australia's population would have been held to account over sedition if that were the case. Sadly we have allowed ourselves to be dumbed down significantly in modern times, hence so many pro gubmint people are able to express their individual freedumbness...

Of course, encouraging a mindset of rebellion on the other hand would certainly be a little bit of sedition... are you encouraging rebellion? Or just typing fecal matter?

I don't understand what you are trying to argue.

I established I am working against ASIO. Publicly.

If you do it you would get in a lot of trouble.

What do you want to get involved with me for?

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:34pm

ditch the bitch
put her in a chaff bag
shoot her

That's not sedition.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:36pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:34pm:

ditch the bitch
put her in a chaff bag
shoot her

That's not sedition.

you're right ... that clearly shows a love for their government

(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:41pm

Johnsmith wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:36pm:

ditch the bitch
put her in a chaff bag
shoot her

That's not sedition.

you're right ... that clearly shows a love for their government

Hating the government, or government policy, is no where near the same as sedition.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:43pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:41pm:
Hating the government, or government policy, is no where near the same as sedition.

(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:45pm

Training for a terrorist act or trying to implant the idea in the mind of others to undertake a terrorist attack aimed at the government and not at a group of people is closer.

As would writing that the Australian government is involved with an attempt to genocide Islam. Unless they really were or you felt you had real evidence they were and you weren't just trying to panic people.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:49pm

Johnsmith wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:43pm:
easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:41pm:

Government legislative policy is that you cannot own a gun for self defence.

My personal belief is that this is an extremely serious issue based on past history where firearms have been used to resist tyranny and oppression and banned by governments who committed genocide, such as the Nazi's.

That you cannot own pepper spray for self defence is also a serious issue, as well as bullet proof shirts.

The rationalisation is that it might make people think they are akin to the police. It is apparently an internal security issue.

This is a obvious lie and a misuse of official policy. No one thinks these people will believe they are like police. This is a government measure to make docile and stand over the public. That is a huge indicator of a major insubordination issue within Australian authorities and a misuse and skewing of policy directives.

Is this sedition? No. Is it police abuse of power and corruption? Yes.

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:53pm

It's pretty straight forward, you clearly needed a definition of sedition, cause you got it WRONG.

Well you claim that, it is by no means "established" - if anything it is dubious to say the least.

That's doubtful also, I simply don't think they would care that much. Probably ASIO would be thinking they have bigger fish to fry, rightly or wrongly...

Ha!

My first thought was I don't actually...

Of course, my other thought was a little concept known as "freedom of speech..."

That was closely followed by, you may want to reconsider getting involved with me, or failing that, be very very clear about what that is for...

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:55pm

Phemanderac wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:53pm:

It's pretty straight forward, you clearly needed a definition of sedition, cause you got it WRONG.

Well you claim that, it is by no means "established" - if anything it is dubious to say the least.

That's doubtful also, I simply don't think they would care that much. Probably ASIO would be thinking they have bigger fish to fry, rightly or wrongly...

Ha!

My first thought was I don't actually...

Of course, my other thought was a little concept known as "freedom of speech..."

That was closely followed by, you may want to reconsider getting involved with me, or failing that, be very very clear about what that is for...

Don't attempt to reengage with me. I am not here for you.

You just lost access to multiple foreign governments.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 6:41pm

WOW

(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 6:47pm

If I desire to put that in context of the user mariacostel attacking my integrity, representation or mental stability, as she continues to do, I am aware what the twirling finger around the ear represents.

I am of the opinion you are deceitfully using her posting data, and my conflict with her, to further her attack against me.

International incident. Perfectly in context.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 6:51pm

I think easel will find rich pickings on this forum.  Pssst, easel, I would be checking out Greggerypeccory as a recruit.  He seems pretty smacking gullible and a fellow conspiranaut.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #31 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 6:56pm

IN that case, Maria is a negotiator and you should get on just fine.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 7:00pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 6:56pm:

Maria is responsible for multiple international incidents.

She has attacked my credentials.

She has called me mentally unbalanced.

She has called me a liar.

She has used codewords and asked me if I understand them attempting to indicate some kind of government involvement on her behalf.

She has said I am fraudulently representing foreign governments.

This is a major international incident. I am extremely high profile.

She is in extremely serious trouble.

And if she was trying to determine if I am who I say I am of her own accord, she is breaking the law. Australian government knows I am real, and they know they are in a lot of trouble. She should have reported it and left it at that.

She is in a lot of trouble. This is not a joke. She was warned repeatedly.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 7:18pm

If you know anything about me do not attempt to socially engage with me or banter with me.

It's illegal.

I terminate personal relationships if they become aware of my connections.

I am here for a purpose. That purpose is not to be your friend. But I can attempt to help you if you need it. If you try and befriend me you will be interpreted as trying to infiltrate and be labeled a major security risk.

IP Logged

Muttley

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 7:57pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 7:00pm:

She has used codewords and asked me if I understand them attempting to indicate some kind of government involvement on her behalf.

And if she was trying to determine if I am who I say I am of her own accord, she is breaking the law. Australian government knows I am real, and they know they are in a lot of trouble. She should have reported it and left it at that.

She is in a lot of trouble. This is not a joke. She was warned repeatedly.

Looks like Maria has got you weighed up very accurately.

Your best bet is to direct your posts to Jack Sh!t (John Smith) and Gweggy (otherwise know as peccahead). There are one or two others on here who fit very well into the halfwit category as well, but these two will gel with your deluded mind and you should be able to hold reasonably simplistic debates with them without stretching their or your own lack of intelligence and imagination too much.

'The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money.'

Margaret Thatcher

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 8:02pm

International incident. There will be consequences.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 8:15pm

Muttley wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 7:57pm:
easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 7:00pm:

Looks like Maria has got you weighed up very accurately.

Your best bet is to direct your posts to Jack Sh!t (John Smith) and Gweggy (otherwise know as peccahead). There are one or two others on here who fit very well into the halfwit category as well, but these two will gel with your deluded mind and you should be able to hold reasonably simplistic debates with them without stretching their or your own lack of intelligence and imagination too much.

Grin

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 8:19pm

Anything that affects my self perception or ability to convey my standing is an international security issue.

If you said my clothes looked stupid, knowing who I am, it becomes an international security issue.

Want to call me crazy as an attack on my presence?

I am the King of France.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 8:29pm

Ahh, I see Muttley has found a new best friend ....

the company we keep Grin Grin Grin

(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Lionel Edriess
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 8:30pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 8:19pm:
Anything that affects my self perception or ability to convey my standing is an international security issue.

If you said my clothes looked stupid, knowing who I am, it becomes an international security issue.

Want to call me crazy as an attack on my presence?

I am the King of France.

http://www.defense.gouv.fr/var/dicod/storage/images/base-de-medias/images/dgse-n...

So sad.

Who, and what, were you before?

Toughen up, Australia!

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 8:46pm

Previously I was receiving threats on this forum from people claiming to be ASIO.

Those threats involved firearms and murder.

Now I am the King of France.

Dee gee ess oooooooooh!

IP Logged

Lionel Edriess
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 9:47pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 8:46pm:
Previously I was receiving threats on this forum from people claiming to be ASIO.

Those threats involved firearms and murder. ...

Then it would appear that there are crazier people on this forum than you purport to be.

Now, does that make you feel better?

Toughen up, Australia!

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 9:48pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:55pm:

Oh well, I guess I can learn to live with that.

You have lost touch with reality I hope you can live with that.

By the by, that's not "re-engagement" just an observation...

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #43 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:20pm

Lionel Edriess wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 9:47pm:

Then it would appear that there are crazier people on this forum than you purport to be.

Where have I written I am crazy?

I have written attacking me in such a way is illegal and I am accredited by foreign governments.

Why you want to fight foreign governments baffles me. You can't win. I am extremely high profile and my reputation is extremely important.

To foreign governments.

You make no sense. Would you cover yourself in marinade and fight a pack of tigers?

You act like you would.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:20pm

Phemanderac wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 9:48pm:
easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:55pm:

Oh well, I guess I can learn to live with that.

You have lost touch with reality I hope you can live with that.

By the by, that's not "re-engagement" just an observation...

You are participating in an act designed to further an international incident. This will cause you harm.

IP Logged

ImSpartacus2
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:20pm

« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:35pm by ImSpartacus2 »  

IP Logged

ImSpartacus2
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:21pm

Yeah but you can always plead insanity.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:22pm

International incident.

This is not a joke.

Do you like politics? Want to represent Australia as an elected representative?

That's pretty much impossible now.

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:29pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:20pm:
You are participating in an act designed to further an international incident. This will cause you harm.

No incident international, national, locally or otherwise (oh wait, an exit from reality incident perhaps...)

Hehe, I did say it wasn't re engagement.

However, since you insist, be careful throwing threats around, it's rather inappropriate. We don't need things to escalate real quickly now...

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:31pm

There are websites criticising policy in China PR.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:33pm

Phemanderac wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:29pm:

No incident international, national, locally or otherwise (oh wait, an exit from reality incident perhaps...)

Hehe, I did say it wasn't re engagement.

However, since you insist, be careful throwing threats around, it's rather inappropriate. We don't need things to escalate real quickly now...

It has escalated. I stated I have authority to investigate ASIO. I stated I work in diplomacy and intelligence. You attacked my credibility when I have a tasking. That is very serious.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #51 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:34pm

A poor image of China is government policy because they have a potentially hostile military in the event of hostilities.

We don't have Christmas photos of Kim Jong-Un and family. But we do of Obama.

Because Obama doesn't threaten to kill us.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #52 - Aug 28th, 2015 at 12:13am

In every single post..

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Aug 28th, 2015 at 12:51am

gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 12:13am:

In every single post..

If you want to cause harm to your future you are on the right path.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #54 - Aug 28th, 2015 at 10:34am

easel wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 12:51am:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 12:13am:

In every single post..

If you want to cause harm to your future you are on the right path.

Hang on, I'll get some bigger boots so I can shake in them better... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #55 - Aug 28th, 2015 at 1:48pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:59pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:07pm:

In the UK there was a trial involving a huge subversive faction within the police involving Freemasons and the criminal underworld. It got to the point the police were organised and wanting to mount a takeover of the country.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemason...

Revealed: How gangs used the Freemasons to corrupt police

Secret networks of Freemasons have been used by organised crime gangs to corrupt the criminal justice system, according to a bombshell Metropolitan Police report leaked to The Independent.

Operation Tiberius, written in 2002, found underworld syndicates used their contacts in the controversial brotherhood to “recruit corrupted officers” inside Scotland Yard, and concluded it was one of “the most difficult aspects of organised crime corruption to proof against”.

The report – marked “Secret” – found serving officers in East Ham east London who were members of the Freemasons attempted to find out which detectives were suspected of links to organised crime from other police sources who were also members of the society.

Famous for its secret handshakes, Freemasonry has long been suspected of having members who work in the criminal justice system – notably the judiciary and the police.

The political establishment and much of the media often dismiss such ideas as the work of conspiracy theorists. However, Operation Tiberius is the second secret police report revealed by The Independent in the last six months to highlight the possible issue.

Project Riverside, a 2008 report on the rogue private investigations industry by the Serious Organised Crime Agency, also claimed criminals attempt to corrupt police officers through Freemason members in a bid to further their interests.

Concerns over the influence of freemasons on the criminal justice system in 1998 led former Home Secretary Jack Straw to order that all police officers and judges should declare membership of the organisation.

However, ten of Britain’s 43 police forces refused to take part and the policy was dropped under threat of legal action.  In England and Wales, the Grand Master of the Freemasons is Prince Edward, Duke of Kent. The United Grand Lodge of England declined to comment last night.

The Independent revealed last week that Operation Tiberius found that organised crime syndicates such as the Adams family and the gang led by David Hunt were able to infiltrate the Met “at will”.

Asked to comment on the Tiberius report, a spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “The Metropolitan Police Service will not tolerate any behaviour by our officers and staff which could damage the trust placed in police by the public.

“We are determined to pursue corruption in all its forms and with all possible vigour.”

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Aug 28th, 2015 at 10:41pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:33pm:
It has escalated. I stated I have authority to investigate ASIO. I stated I work in diplomacy and intelligence. You attacked my credibility when I have a tasking. That is very serious.

So, you are an Australian citizen working for the Australian Government or Parliament (or both) then?

'cause if you're not, you're talking bullshit my young person.  ONLY Australian citizens working for the Australian Government or Parliament have the authority to investigate ASIO.   Roll Eyes

As for your claims of Diplomatic Immunity.  Prove it.  Lets see some proof, rather than just your claims for a change.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #57 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 12:20am

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 10:41pm:

So, you are an Australian citizen working for the Australian Government or Parliament (or both) then?

'cause if you're not, you're talking bullshit my young person.  ONLY Australian citizens working for the Australian Government or Parliament have the authority to investigate ASIO.   Roll Eyes

As for your claims of Diplomatic Immunity.  Prove it.  Lets see some proof, rather than just your claims for a change.   Roll Eyes

Oh come on Brian...it's pretty obvious that midnight_cowboy/easel is a classic 'keyboard hero' and completely full of sh!t...

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #58 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 12:06pm

It's interesting to go back and read his previous incarnations posts.

google - midnightcowboy site:.ozpolitic.com -

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 2:42pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 12:06pm:
It's interesting to go back and read his previous incarnations posts.

google - midnightcowboy site:.ozpolitic.com -

Yeah. I used to be in the IRA in the weeks leading up to the Massereene attack. Working for MI6. That's what my old posts say. And I posted a day before the attack that an attack was to occur. On this forum.

And you are trying to ask people to investigate secret government operations.

That is extremely illegal.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #60 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 2:42pm

You don't know what you're talking about. Attempting to identify me is extremely illegal.

If you think I am impersonating authority, you are to report it. Investigations on your part are extremely illegal.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #61 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 2:43pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 12:20am:

Oh come on Brian...it's pretty obvious that midnight_cowboy/easel is a classic 'keyboard hero' and completely full of sh!t...

You just attacked my credibility. International incident.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #62 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 3:00pm

easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 2:43pm:

Hang on, I'll get some bigger boots so I can shake in them better...  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #63 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 4:09pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 3:00pm:

Hang on, I'll get some bigger boots so I can shake in them better...  Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you knew how serious this was you would realise that the cause of your involvement in this matter is under international investigation.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #64 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 4:32pm

easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 4:09pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 3:00pm:

If you knew how serious this was you would realise that the cause of your involvement in this matter is under international investigation.

I've been waiting for the black helicopters, but they must have got lost Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #65 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 4:38pm

If this dope was in intelligence he wouldnt be on here spruiking that fact.

He would  be locked up most likely.

Then again thats not a bad idea, a lunatic asylum.

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #66 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 4:53pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 4:38pm:
If this dope was in intelligence he wouldnt be on here spruiking that fact.

He would  be locked up most likely.

Then again thats not a bad idea, a lunatic asylum.

You are in extremely serious trouble. Do you know?

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #67 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 4:54pm

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #68 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:01pm

It really doesn't matter how many times you tell people they 'are in serious trouble', or how many logos from foreign intelligence departments you post.

People are still going to laugh at you, and call you a fruitloop.......because you pretty obviously ARE a fruitloop.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:08pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:01pm:
It really doesn't matter how many times you tell people they 'are in serious trouble', or how many logos from foreign intelligence departments you post.

People are still going to laugh at you, and call you a fruitloop.......because you pretty obviously ARE a fruitloop.

And because I am real,

you will be facing consequences for this.

I would like you to face more consequences.

Please, continue attacking me. Because I am real and one day you will realise that something in your life has gone wrong, and will be able to trace it back to this point.

I would prefer not to have you feelings sanctions, but if you want them, I am happy to oblige.

Do continue.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #70 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:10pm

I mean, you're only messing with the rest of your life, why would you be concerned?

Last time I was on this website I was in character as an IRA militant as that was where I was living and where I was associating. At the time I worked for MI6. I told this forum the day before an attack that it was coming. Then we had Massereene.

Don't be surprised if your life gets destroyed.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #71 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:12pm

FAIR WARNING:

I have authority and representation of foreign intelligence services. We are investigating and overhauling Australian police and intelligence agencies.

I am not someone you want to mess with. But if you are feeling self destructive, go ahead.

An attack on me, my credibility, my image, my integrity or my state of mind is an attack on multiple foreign governments. And they will retaliate when they can fit you in.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #72 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:14pm

easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:10pm:
I mean, you're only messing with the rest of your life, why would you be concerned?

Last time I was on this website I was in character as an IRA militant as that was where I was living and where I was associating. At the time I worked for MI6. I told this forum the day before an attack that it was coming. Then we had Massereene.

How come you did not tell MI6 so they could prevent that incident?  That would have been way smarter than telling us, yeas?

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #73 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:15pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:14pm:

How come you did not tell MI6 so they could prevent that incident?  That would have been way smarter than telling us, yeas?

Why are you probing a foreign intelligence agency? The Australian federal police and ASIO were made aware.

And are currently undergoing a massive overhaul and have had international sanctions placed upon them.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #74 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:16pm

easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:15pm:

Why are you probing a foreign intelligence agency?

You call asking a very obvious and simple question, probing?  What's your answer to the question?

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #75 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:19pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:16pm:
easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:15pm:

Why are you probing a foreign intelligence agency?

You call asking a very obvious and simple question, probing?  What's your answer to the question?

How do you know I didn't tell British intelligence agencies?

You don't. You don't know if I did either.

I'm not answering your question.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #76 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:21pm

Perhaps you might fit in with the CWA topic as you have a good imagination  Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #77 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:22pm

If you told them, why did they not prevent the incident?  Did they not believe you either?  If you did not tell them, why not, and why did you bother telling us instead?

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #78 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:22pm

easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:12pm:
FAIR WARNING:

I have authority and representation of foreign intelligence services. We are investigating and overhauling Australian police and intelligence agencies.

I am not someone you want to mess with. But if you are feeling self destructive, go ahead.

An attack on me, my credibility, my image, my integrity or my state of mind is an attack on multiple foreign governments. And they will retaliate when they can fit you in.

Right there is where you totally destroy your own credibility. Foreign intelligence agencies don't have the power to legally investigate Australian police services, let alone 'overhaul them'. But lots of fruit loops think they have that power.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #79 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:23pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:22pm:
FAIR WARNING:

Right there is where you totally destroy your own credibility. Foreign intelligence agencies don't have the power to legally investigate Australian police services, let alone 'overhaul them'. But lots of fruit loops think they have that power.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Don't be scared. It's just the rest of your life. Keep going.

There will be retaliation.

See: Peter Ryan

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #80 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:24pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:22pm:
If you told them, why did they not prevent the incident?  Did they not believe you either?  If you did not tell them, why not, and why did you bother telling us instead?

I tell you right now because you are likely unaware, but any further questioning of the matter is illegal. You are probing foreign intelligence agencies.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #81 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:28pm

easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:23pm:
FAIR WARNING:

You have no idea what you are talking about. Don't be scared. It's just the rest of your life. Keep going.

Don't worry. I have every intention of continuing to express the opinion that you are barking mad, or off your meds.

And lots of people on internet forums have threatened me with various forms of retaliation over the years......I'm still waiting.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #82 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:29pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:28pm:
easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:23pm:
FAIR WARNING:

Don't worry. I have every intention of continuing to express the opinion that you are barking mad, or off your meds.

And lots of people on internet forums have threatened me with various forms of retaliation over the years......I'm still waiting.

I wouldn't be scared of multiple foreign government agencies either, if I was you.

Because you are beyond stupid.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #83 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:30pm

easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:24pm:

I tell you right now because you are likely unaware, but any further questioning of the matter is illegal. You are probing foreign intelligence agencies.

That must surely come as no surprise to anyone who posts on a Forum like this that they 'work in intelligence and diplomacy.'  Does your 'Boss' know you blab about it, and that you threaten people in 'their' (your Boss's) name?

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #84 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:33pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:30pm:

That must surely come as no surprise to anyone who posts on a Forum like this that they 'work in intelligence and diplomacy.'  Does your 'Boss' know you blab about it, and that you threaten people in 'their' (your Boss's) name?

I haven't threatened to kill anyone.

But I am highly trained in individual combat.

From the government.

We are investigating Australian police and intelligence agencies as a global joint operation.

You are attacking my credibility and hindering that.

There will be consequences.

You also now feel you have the authority to enquire about our procedures.

There will be consequences. Don't be scared. Keep going. It's only the rest of your life.

Here's a heads up. Do you like politics?

You are now ineligible to ever be an elected member of parliament. Because if you become one it will be a continuation of an international incident.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #85 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:34pm

He hasn't worked that bit out yet Aussie.  Wink Wink

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #86 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:38pm

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #87 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:38pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:34pm:

You are having public discourse about my revelation of what I am involved in. And discussing and questioning procedure.

That is an extremely serious security incident.

Keep going. it's just the rest of your life. Don't be scared. Maintain your arrogance.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #88 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:43pm

easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:38pm:

You are having public discourse about my revelation of what I am involved in. And discussing and questioning procedure.

Keep going. it's just the rest of your life. Don't be scared. Maintain your arrogance.

Well, the person who should be worried the most about the consequences of disclosing intelligence activities would be someone who works for the agency or agencies involved....

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #89 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:46pm

Quote:

No-one said you had.  You are threatening them with 'life changing consequences.'  Does your 'Boss' know you have blown your 'cover,' and that you are threatening people?

Quote:

From the government.

Jolly good for them and you.

Quote:
We are investigating Australian police and intelligence agencies as a global joint operation.

Strange that you feel your credibility is  being attacked by some very simple and obvious questions.  The only thing hindering you are the furthering of your mission is the time you spend here boasting and threatening people.

Quote:

More threats.  How about answers to simple questions instead?

Quote:

No-one mentioned your procedures.  I asked some kindergarten level questions you seem very bothered by.

Quote:
There will be consequences. Don't be scared. Keep going. It's only the rest of your life.[/quote[

There you go with your threats again.

[quote]Here's a heads up. Do you like politics?

You are now ineligible to ever be an elected member of parliament. Because if you become one it will be a continuation of an international incident.

There is nothing in our legislation which supports yet another threat.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #90 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:46pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:43pm:

Well, the person who should be worried the most about the consequences of disclosing intelligence activities would be someone who works for the agency or agencies involved....

You can't legally make a public assessment on the matter. And you can't comment on procedure because you don't know what it is.

If you doubt I have the authority of ASIO, and authority above ASIO, and that I am falsely discussing that:

I WAS A MEMBER OF THE IRA AN INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST ORGANISATION

you are supposed to report it. If you haven't, you are breaking the law.

I stated I am working to interrupt and dismantle current and future ASIO and AFP operations. That discussion, for someone who isn't me, would be extremely illegal.

You are a nobody, do not get involved with MULTIPLE FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #91 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:48pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:46pm:
Quote:

No-one said you had.  You are threatening them with 'life changing consequences.'  Does your 'Boss' know you have blown your 'cover,' and that you are threatening people?

Quote:

From the government.

Jolly good for them and you.

Quote:

Strange that you feel your credibility is  being attacked by some very simple and obvious questions.  The only thing hindering you are the furthering of your mission is the time you spend here boasting and threatening people.

Quote:

More threats.  How about answers to simple questions instead?

Quote:

No-one mentioned your procedures.  I asked some kindergarten level questions you seem very bothered by.

Quote:
There will be consequences. Don't be scared. Keep going. It's only the rest of your life.[/quote[

There you go with your threats again.

[quote]Here's a heads up. Do you like politics?

There is nothing in our legislation which supports yet another threat.

If you become a politician it will cause harm to Australia. You can never be a politician. Multiple foreign governments.

Asking questions about me, procedure, or internal workings is extremely illegal.

You have been repeatedly warned.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #92 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:51pm

easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:46pm:

You can't legally make a public assessment on the matter. And you can't comment on procedure because you don't know what it is.

If you doubt I have the authority of ASIO, and authority above ASIO, and that I am falsely discussing that:

I stated I am working to interrupt and dismantle current and future ASIO and AFP operations. That discussion, for someone who isn't me, would be extremely illegal.

If you turn out to be as pathetic at "working to interrupt and dismantle current and future ASIO and AFP operations" as you are at intimidating people like me, I predict that ASIO and the AFP don't have anything to worry about.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #93 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:53pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:51pm:

If you turn out to be as pathetic at "working to interrupt and dismantle current and future ASIO and AFP operations" as you are at intimidating people like me, I predict that ASIO and the AFP don't have anything to worry about.

So anyway, I was investigating a terrorist cell within the government, and state sponsored terrorism, and you have again attacked me.

You in extremely serious trouble. For the rest of your life.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #94 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:54pm

easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:53pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:51pm:

So anyway, I was investigating a terrorist cell within the government, and state sponsored terrorism, and you have again attacked me.

You in extremely serious trouble. For the rest of your life.

http://www.dsc.mil.kr/images/foot/logo_foot.gif

HAHAHAHAHA yeah, right...

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #95 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:58pm

Then, why are you discussing it here?

For those who must be asking, 'what the ferk is Aussie doing talking to this bloke?'........I'm bored at the moment and need some entertainment.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #96 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:59pm

If there was like, a group of 10 body builders, I wouldn't throw a chair at them cause they would beat me to a pulp.

But you keep going.

Don't be scared. It's just the rest of your life.

You can never be a politician. If you had a chance of getting elected, ASIO would be compelled to refuse you the opportunity to represent the public on national security grounds. Even if you couldn't win, and they let you run, it would be an international incident and cause harm to Australia.

This is not a joke. You are fighting multiple foreign governments investigating extremely serious incidents including torture.

Keep going. Don't be scared. There will be retaliation.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #97 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:01pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:58pm:

Then, why are you discussing it here?

For those who must be asking, 'what the ferk is Aussie doing talking to this bloke?'........I'm bored at the moment and need some entertainment.

You could be arrested for espionage if you keep going.

International incident.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #98 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:01pm

easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 5:59pm:
If there was like, a group of 10 body builders, I wouldn't throw a chair at them cause they would beat me to a pulp.

But you keep going.

You can never be a politician. If you had a chance of getting elected, ASIO would be compelled to refuse you the opportunity to represent the public on national security grounds. Even if you couldn't win, and they let you run, it would be an international incident and cause harm to Australia.

This is not a joke. You are fighting multiple foreign governments investigating extremely serious incidents including torture.

In case you haven't worked it out....which you clearly haven't.. No one IS 'scared', in the slightest.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #99 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:07pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:01pm:

But you keep going.

In case you haven't worked it out....which you clearly haven't.. No one IS 'scared', in the slightest.

Don't be. It's just the rest of your life.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #100 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:13pm

easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:07pm:

But you keep going.

We're not. Don't worry...

I've already checked outside, no drones hovering overhead, no suspicious unmarked vans parked in the street etc.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #101 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:42pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:13pm:

But you keep going.

I've already checked outside, no drones hovering overhead, no suspicious unmarked vans parked in the street etc.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why would resources be deployed against you in such haste?

Why would a van need to turn up or a armed drone need to be overhead?

I don't like you.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #102 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:46pm

many blessings

all remain loved so either way

be at peace

namaste

- : ) =

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #103 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:48pm

easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:42pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:13pm:

But you keep going.

Why would resources be deployed against you in such haste?

Why would a van need to turn up or a armed drone need to be overhead?

I don't like you.

I never said the drone would be armed..

And I quite like you. Your loony ideas are very funny and it's so easy to catch you out. You do most of the work for me.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #104 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 7:08pm

easel wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 2:42pm:

You don't know what you're talking about. Attempting to identify me is extremely illegal.

Really?  Prove it.

Quote:
If you think I am impersonating authority, you are to report it. Investigations on your part are extremely illegal.

No they aren't.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #105 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 7:09pm

He's bullshitting without a doubt.  He is trolling the forum.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lionel Edriess
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 7:30pm

Re:  I work in intelligence and diplomacy.

I sincerely doubt it.

Given the content of this thread so far, it's quite obvious that you do no such thing. You have amply demonstrated that you possess neither intelligence nor diplomacy.

My question is: Who would employ such as an agent or representative?

Take your time.

Is it the USA or the Israeli's?

Cool

Toughen up, Australia!

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 8:45pm

Lionel Edriess wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 7:30pm:

maybe North Korea?

nah, even Kim Jong Un isn't that crazy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 5:18am

Our secret easel said yesterday:
"If you doubt I have the authority of ASIO, and authority above ASIO, and that I am falsely discussing that:

you are supposed to report it. If you haven't, you are breaking the law."

How does reporting this remove doubt? Oh, I see, if this is reported, you get to hear of it. So reporting this ASIO is effectively reporting this to you.
Diabolically clever that...the old elliptical self-proving reporting system!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #109 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 5:33am

many blessings unto all intelligent and otherwise life forms ,

in this now moment of time there are many dark agents conducting beta tests on the population ..

beta test
noun
a trial of machinery, software or other products in the final stages of development, carried out by a party unconnected with the development process.
verb
subject (a product) to a beta test.
"the system was still being beta-tested for practical music applications"

and so ,

this dynamic can also be used to mess with public heads ...

and gauge the reaction from the public and record as much ,

as this may /be / is an experiment of sorts upon unknowing dupe types

yet either way ( its sunday ! the day of the sun ! )

be at peace

namaste

- : ) =

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #110 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:33am

Ignore the fool or you too will be in serious trouble.

LOL  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #111 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 9:54am

"I work in intelligence and diplomacy"

- easel

That is what is wrong with Australia today, the low calibre and the low intellectual capacity, of the people who have risen to positions of [public] trust in this country, is appalling, imo.

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 6:11pm:

I honestly cannot find a fault with Islam.

If applied to society as it has been, it has objectives of:

tolerance

compassion
strong family bonds
respect for other faiths

There is no problem.

The fault is with the Australian system and imposed way of life, not with Islam.

As we listen to easel, we might imagine that ISLAM were a philosophy which supported pluralism and tolerance of the other.

ISLAMIC LAW....
"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW....
"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

THE EXAMPLE OF MOHAMMED [Allah's messenger] INSTRUCTS THE MOSLEM, THAT MURDERING FOR HIS 'RELIGION' IS HALAL....

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

Google;
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah."

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.

ISLAM = =    ---------- >

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #112 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 3:39pm

I sincerely doubt it.

Given the content of this thread so far, it's quite obvious that you do no such thing. You have amply demonstrated that you possess neither intelligence nor diplomacy.

Take your time.

Cool

I haven't got time for this.

Anyone who attacks my credentials after this point will be assumed by me to be working as a proxy agent of Australian authorities as part of a coordinated attack against a foreign government.

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 3:45pm

easel wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 3:39pm:

I sincerely doubt it.

Take your time.

Cool

Anyone who attacks my credentials after this point will be assumed by me to be working as a proxy agent of Australian authorities as part of a coordinated attack against a foreign government.

Which foreign government?

Have you always been this paranoid?

If they are attacking a foreign government which is apparently attacking Australia, I think they are doing what they are paid to do and defending my nation state!  Good on ASIO/ASIS/AFP/etc.!   Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #114 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 4:00pm

With China being used as a national security policy, it is an easy assumption to conclude that any information you receive about China is tailored and censored to fit a national security policy, framework or directive.

They are a potential enemy in a war. If they weren't, publicly they would be discussed in a similar way to :

meta data retention laws

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #115 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 4:01pm

|dev|null wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 3:45pm:

I sincerely doubt it.

Take your time.

Cool

If they are attacking a foreign government which is apparently attacking Australia, I think they are doing what they are paid to do and defending my nation state!  Good on ASIO/ASIS/AFP/etc.!   Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Do you know why international sanctions are being imposed upon the agencies you mentioned?

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #116 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 4:31pm

|dev|null wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 3:45pm:

I sincerely doubt it.

Take your time.

Cool

The Australian police, intelligence and counter terrorism agencies are undergoing review and overhaul by multiple foreign governments.

To state they are in extremely serious trouble, or that they have been destroyed for the forseeable future, would be an understatement.

What do you want me to tell you?

That they are responsible for radicalising individuals as an effort at state sponsored terrorism to further national security policy? Because they are.

That they attempted to use organised crime figures for foreign intelligence gathering? They did. And Australia does not have the capability to protect such people or the authority to access such information on any foreign government.

This is real. And very serious. Australian agencies are not, and will not be, given credibility or authority by foreign agencies until this is resolved.

With prison sentences.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #117 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 4:46pm

The Heartless Felon wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 5:18am:
Our secret easel said yesterday:
"If you doubt I have the authority of ASIO, and authority above ASIO, and that I am falsely discussing that:

you are supposed to report it. If you haven't, you are breaking the law."

How does reporting this remove doubt? Oh, I see, if this is reported, you get to hear of it. So reporting this ASIO is effectively reporting this to you.
Diabolically clever that...the old elliptical self-proving reporting system!

I  have authority of and exceeding ASIO. Not because I am from ASIO, but because they are in extremely serious trouble that has required foreign involvement.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #118 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 4:50pm

I'm not sure how easel can claim to be working in intelligence, when he seems to be completely lacking in it.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #119 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 5:11pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 4:50pm:
I'm not sure how easel can claim to be working in intelligence, when he seems to be completely lacking in it.

Either you are in trouble for the rest of your life, or Australian agencies are for utilising you in this way.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #120 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 5:15pm

I am a representative of foreign governments.

If you don't think there will be retaliation, you are mistaken.

My tasking is to provide a public image consistent with a major enquiry in to Australia police and intelligence agencies.

Your behavior is being taken extremely seriously by foreign governments.

I can assure you it is not going to be worth it.

Keep going if you desire.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #121 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 5:16pm

easel wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 5:11pm:

Either you are in trouble for the rest of your life, or Australian agencies are for utilising you in this way.

So you're suggesting I am a stooge. Wheres my payment

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #122 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 5:18pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 5:16pm:

If you acknowledge the fact we can add you to the list of people requiring assistance, go through ASIO files, find who you are, get the issue sorted and if necessary, you could receive compensation, and guilty parties, criminal convictions.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #123 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 5:20pm

easel wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 5:18pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 5:16pm:

If you acknowledge the fact we can add you to the list of people requiring assistance, go through ASIO files, find who you are, get the issue sorted and if necessary, you could receive compensation, and guilty parties, criminal convictions.

Nah, not a stooge, just a realist.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #124 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 6:21pm

Yeah, easel has been 'warning, or threatening' me with consequences from challenging him....for 2 days, but still no sign of assets, no 'black helicopters', no UAVs hovering overhead, suspicious unmarked vans in the street and no strange noises on the phone line...Either they are having trouble find the town I live in, or (more likely) easel is talking through his arse....

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #125 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:16am

easel wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 5:15pm:
I am a representative of foreign governments.

If you don't think there will be retaliation, you are mistaken.

My tasking is to provide a public image consistent with a major enquiry in to Australia police and intelligence agencies.

Your behavior is being taken extremely seriously by foreign governments.

I can assure you it is not going to be worth it.

Keep going if you desire.

Which foreign governments?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #126 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:27am

I sincerely doubt it.

Take your time.

Cool

Yep. That sounds like me.

Now if you don't mind, I might go and check my washing machine.

After that I might call a fellow proxy agent (the code word for this operative is "mummy") for some advice on how to make a Greek moussaka dish for tonight's dinner.

Shhhh....don't tell anyone. This is a covert operation and as such, it must not risk being compromised...or even worse..sabotaged!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #127 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:30am

gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 6:21pm:

Yeah, easel has been 'warning, or threatening' me with consequences from challenging him....for 2 days, but still no sign of assets, no 'black helicopters', no UAVs hovering overhead, suspicious unmarked vans in the street and no strange noises on the phone line...Either they are having trouble find the town I live in, or (more likely) easel is talking through his arse....

Well I certainly don't think he's talking through his arse... it's more likely that he's Morse coding through it IMO.

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 12:15pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:30am:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 6:21pm:

Well I certainly don't think he's talking through his arse... it's more likely that he's Morse coding through it IMO.

As long as he's not farting rainbows...

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #129 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 11:29pm

I work ON intelligence and diplomacy, but I'm not always successful.......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #130 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:15am

International incident.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #131 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:16am

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:27am:

I sincerely doubt it.

Take your time.

Cool

After that I might call a fellow proxy agent (the code word for this operative is "mummy") for some advice on how to make a Greek moussaka dish for tonight's dinner.

Shhhh....don't tell anyone. This is a covert operation and as such, it must not risk being compromised...or even worse..sabotaged!

You just threatened a foreign government with an intelligence capability.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #132 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:23am

Once again.

I represent multiple foreign governments.

This is a fact.

If you choose to misuse that information, and mount an attack on that capability, it will be noted and there will be consequences which you may not feel for a few years.

At the very least, I established that any further attacks will be considered to be via proxy agent of the Australian government.

Any further attacks will be determined to be designed to cause harm to Australian international relations and apart from a retaliation from my arena, it is in the best interests of ASIO to protect the integrity of Australia.

If you think this is in your interests, go ahead.

You are publicly attacking the credibility and integrity of an extremely high profile person with official backing and accreditation by multiple foreign governments.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #133 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 9:54am

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:23am:
Once again.

This is a fact.

If you choose to misuse that information, and mount an attack on that capability, it will be noted and there will be consequences which you may not feel for a few years.

At the very least, I established that any further attacks will be considered to be via proxy agent of the Australian government.

Any further attacks will be determined to be designed to cause harm to Australian international relations and apart from a retaliation from my arena, it is in the best interests of ASIO to protect the integrity of Australia.

You are publicly attacking the credibility and integrity of an extremely high profile person with official backing and accreditation by multiple foreign governments.

Oh, I see...the retribution teams are very busy, and may not be able to apply these "consequences" except in a time frame that makes it impossible to verify.

Nice to see you are taking your cues from climate scammers...

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #134 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:00pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 9:54am:
Once again.

This is a fact.

Oh, I see...the retribution teams are very busy, and may not be able to apply these "consequences" except in a time frame that makes it impossible to verify.

It doesn't take 10 seconds to change the rest of your life. And there will be no need to send armed response teams or black helicopters.

An indication of what you have done is as follows:

You will never be able to represent Australia or have any dealings with any government I am associated with in any form of official or representative manner.

Because you are continuing an attack on these governments and participating in an international incident.

That is an immediate change to the rest of your life.

You can follow politics and world affairs on the news. You can never be intimately involved due to your actions here.

It's worth it. Keep going.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #135 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:03pm

Any further attacks will be considered to be an attack with the backing of Australian government authorities. We will retaliate.

You are now a national security risk, and if you continue, are undertaking acts specifically designed to harm Australia. What ASIO do, if anything, is for them. A lack of action indicates a government sponsored attack against multiple foreign governments. We will retaliate.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #136 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:05pm

Any further attacks will be considered to be an attack with the backing of Australian government authorities. We will retaliate.

You are now a national security risk, and if you continue, are undertaking acts specifically designed to harm Australia. What ASIO do, if anything, is for them. A lack of action indicates a government sponsored attack against multiple foreign governments. We will retaliate.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #137 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:06pm

I'm not attacking governments. I'm attacking you easel.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #138 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:07pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:06pm:

You are attacking my claims of authority and accreditation by foreign governments. And attacking my credibility and integrity.

You are attacking multiple foreign governments. There will be retaliation.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #139 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:28pm

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:07pm:

You are attacking my claims of authority and accreditation by foreign governments. And attacking my credibility and integrity.

I can't attack what doesn't exist.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #140 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:39pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:28pm:

ME: I am from a foreign government investigating Australian police and intelligence agencies for domestic and international illegality.

YOU: You are crazy and stupid and a liar.

ME: You are attacking my image and role and credibility as a foreign government agent. This is hindering my tasking.

YOU: No I'm not.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #141 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:42pm

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:39pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:28pm:

ME: I am from a foreign government investigating Australian police and intelligence agencies for domestic and international illegality.

YOU: You are crazy and stupid and a liar.

ME: You are attacking my image and role and credibility as a foreign government agent. This is hindering my tasking.

YOU: No I'm not.

You: I have no proof, but I'm stating that I am from a foreign government investigating Australian police and intelligence agencies for domestic and international illegality. Even though this is probably illegal for you to state

Me: You need proof

You: I have no proof, but I'm stating that I am from a foreign government investigating Australian police and intelligence agencies for domestic and international illegality. Even though this is probably illegal for you to state

Me: Yawns. Bring on the foreign government suing me dude. I won't be holding my breath.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #142 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:52pm

If I was not real what I am writing here would be illegal. I would have injunctions placed upon my social and internet contacts.

You keep going. We are going to do something about this. You can't get away with it.

There will be consequences. I didn't want that to happen. But I won't feel bad about it.

Quote:

You are possibly the worlds stupidest person. You are trying to fight a tiger. With your arms and legs tied to a pole.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #143 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:56pm

If someone approaches you in a business setting and says they are from intelligence agency, they will need ID.

If a secret agent does it, they do not carry ID because that could compromise their mission if they get robbed or police search them.

We are on the internet.

I am telling you what I am. Trying to identify me is illegal.

If I am lying ASIO would shut me down and I would be arrested.

I have stated what I do. I have stated I am a member of a terrorist network. You should have reported to ASIO that someone is:

claiming to be a member of a terrorist network
claiming to be an official from ASIO (via oversight capability and foreign intervention)

As you are legally supposed to do. If I was lying then I would be in trouble for extreme illegality.

I am real. You are really in a lot of trouble.

You had plenty of warning and time to disengage. This is extremely serious.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #144 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:57pm

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:52pm:
If I was not real what I am writing here would be illegal. I would have injunctions placed upon my social and internet contacts.

You keep going. We are going to do something about this. You can't get away with it.

There will be consequences. I didn't want that to happen. But I won't feel bad about it.

Quote:

You are possibly the worlds stupidest person. You are trying to fight a tiger. With your arms and legs tied to a pole.

You seem to be talking to yourself.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #145 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:59pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:57pm:

Quote:

You are consenting to furthering an international incident.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #146 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 4:04pm

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:59pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:57pm:

Quote:

You are consenting to furthering an international incident.

PLease, by all means, easel, bring it on.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #147 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 4:19pm

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:05pm:

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #148 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 4:25pm

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 4:19pm:
easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:05pm:

Awwww

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #149 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 4:35pm

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #150 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 4:36pm

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 4:35pm:

CHeers

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #151 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 4:38pm

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 4:35pm:

Again, awwww

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #152 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 5:21pm

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:00pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 9:54am:
Once again.

This is a fact.

It doesn't take 10 seconds to change the rest of your life. And there will be no need to send armed response teams or black helicopters.

An indication of what you have done is as follows:

You will never be able to represent Australia or have any dealings with any government I am associated with in any form of official or representative manner.

Because you are continuing an attack on these governments and participating in an international incident.

That is an immediate change to the rest of your life.

You can follow politics and world affairs on the news. You can never be intimately involved due to your actions here.

It's worth it. Keep going.

I haven't ever had any desire to 'represent Australia' in any official capacity anyway, so that's not a deterrent. Same as dealing with the governments you pretend to be associated with. Travelling to North Korea, China or the ISIL areas doesn't interest me either.......What else have you got? Cheesy Cheesy

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #153 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 6:28pm

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #154 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 6:32pm

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 6:28pm:

Nope, just specifically designed to annoy YOU, and I'm not now, nor ever will be a national security risk..

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #155 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 6:55pm

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #156 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 7:01pm

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 6:55pm:

Nope, just specifically designed to annoy YOU, and I'm not now, nor ever will be a national security risk..

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #157 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 7:13pm

I am capable of being deployed in to extremely hostile areas.

I made it apparent in my introductory thread that I am trained in that department.

If you further attack me, you will be regarded as professing a combat capability against multiple governments hostile to you or a hostile nature to a defence (not intelligence) capability.

You are on an international watch list.

Keep going.

It's just the rest of your life. This is not a joke.

You are capable of destroying yourself whilst engaging with me.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #158 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 7:17pm

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #159 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 7:19pm

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 7:13pm:
I am capable of being deployed in to extremely hostile areas.

I made it apparent in my introductory thread that I am trained in that department.

If you further attack me, you will be regarded as professing a combat capability against multiple governments hostile to you or a hostile nature to a defence (not intelligence) capability.

You are on an international watch list.

Keep going.

It's just the rest of your life. This is not a joke.

You are capable of destroying yourself whilst engaging with me.

I'm capable of fall out of my chair laughing, whilst engaging with you....and that's about all that will happen. Grin Grin Grin

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #160 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 7:19pm

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #161 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 7:25pm

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #162 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 7:28pm

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #163 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 7:30pm

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #164 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 7:33pm

Hi gizmo.

This is an authentic message from multiple foreign governments.

Your life is ruined. It can be destroyed if necessary.

Have a nice day.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #165 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 7:34pm

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 7:33pm:
Hi gizmo.

Have a nice day.

I am having a nice day....I made you run away

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #166 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 9:50pm

Then do something you softcock.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #167 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 11:02pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 9:50pm:

Then do something you softcock.

The rest of your life.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #168 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 2:47am

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 3:16am:

I sincerely doubt it.

Take your time.

Cool

Yep...that's right. I threatened a foreign govt by washing a few loads of laundry and cooking dinner for my family.

To think, I get away with it every day too. Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #169 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 2:49am

Hi gizmo.

Have a nice day.

Multiple foreign personalities more likely.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #170 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 2:50am

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 2:49am:
Hi gizmo.

Have a nice day.

Multiple foreign personalities more likely.

You have the potential to destroy the rest of your life engaging with me like this!

Keep it up! I want it to happen too! Do it again!

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #171 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 2:55am

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #172 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 9:56am

easel wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 2:55am:

You mean you and the voices in your head will cry and do nothing...

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #173 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 10:40am

I am here to assist you.

Presently there is a huge problem within the Australian police and intelligence agencies that I am tasked with eliminating.

I can give you an example of something that happened this year:

I was approached by a female who was aware I was doing something. She is a foreign national civilian. We spent a lot of time together discussing her plight.

I am legally not allowed to be surveilled or interrogated, approached or questioned by Australian authorities.

One night we were approached by members of an Australian police agency. They were aware they are under international investigation.

After this she was threatened by supposedly 'corrupt' officers of the NSW 'gangs squad' (squad not named) coercing her to join a criminal enterprise that they claim to be a part of. She was threatened with extreme harm and persecution. And offered protection (as a way to mess with her mind - they were threatening her which is illegal, then changed tack to make it look like something it isn't).

The deduction was, that, due to co-operating with an international investigation, she was threatened with misused government authority and they attempted to force her to join a gang, stitch her up and later have her imprisoned.

There is an entrenched corruption issue with a larger than normal faction attempting to protect itself.

State and federal bodies were attempting to establish an espionage network focused on Taiwan and China by using members of criminal syndicates.

Australia does not have the legal authority to investigate anything to do with China due to the risk of international incidents. This excludes such things as defence staff wanting to go on holidays to China and leak information, or Australian nationals trying to establish a Maoist terrorist cell.

Please provide a link unless you are an Aussie Snowden.

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #174 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 3:31pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 9:56am:

You are fighting the CIA. You engaged the CIA in a hostile manner. This is evident.

Your life is ruined.

Have a nice day.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #175 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 3:31pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 2:47am:

I sincerely doubt it.

Take your time.

Cool

Yep...that's right. I threatened a foreign govt by washing a few loads of laundry and cooking dinner for my family.

To think, I get away with it every day too. Grin

You jumped on the bandwagon of attacking an extremely high profile person and attacking the CIA.

Your life is ruined.

Have a nice day.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #176 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 4:18pm

easel wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 3:31pm:

You are fighting the CIA. You engaged the CIA in a hostile manner. This is evident.

Your life is ruined.

Have a nice day.

Hang on, you were working "For and on behalf of multiple foreign governments" when you started this crap thread....NOW you reckon you work for 'just' the CIA??????

A good memory is vital to a good delusional thread. Lift your game man...

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #177 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 4:24pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 4:18pm:

Your life is ruined.

Have a nice day.

Hang on, you were working "For and on behalf of multiple foreign governments" when you started this crap thread....NOW you reckon you work for 'just' the CIA??????

You are a nobody. Further engaging with you would be beneath me.

Have a nice life.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #178 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 4:27pm

easel wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 4:24pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 4:18pm:

Your life is ruined.

Have a nice day.

You are a nobody. Further engaging with you would be beneath me.

Have a nice life.

Aww are you taking your bat and ball and running home????? Cry Cry Cry

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #179 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 4:30pm

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #180 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 4:45pm

easel wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 4:30pm:

https://www.cia.gov/images/CIA_OlderKids_160w.jpg/image.jpg

No, indicates a private laugh at multiple personalities..

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #181 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 4:46pm

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #182 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 4:52pm

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #183 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 4:57pm

Hi gizmo.

This is an official notice from multiple foreign governments.

We are now working towards destroying you for the rest of your existence.

You want to fight the CIA.

Have a nice day.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #184 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 5:08pm

easel wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 4:57pm:
Hi gizmo.

This is an official notice from multiple foreign governments.

Have a nice day.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #185 - Sep 4th, 2015 at 9:00am

easel wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 4:57pm:
Hi gizmo.

This is an official notice from multiple foreign governments personalities.

Have a nice day.

Error fixed.
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2015 at 9:09am by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #186 - Sep 4th, 2015 at 9:09am

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 2:47am:

I sincerely doubt it.

Take your time.

Cool

To think, I get away with it every day too.
Grin

You jumped on the bandwagon of attacking an extremely high profile person and attacking the CIA.

Your life is ruined.

Have a nice day.

Guess what? I'm washing a few more loads of laundry and cooking dinner for my family TODAY.

Hmmm wonder if the CIA will be watching my clothes line from their helicopter lol. Well if they do, I might need to make some muffins ...ya know, in case they decide to land in my back yard and ask for morning tea. You can never be too sure with international covert operatives.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #187 - Sep 4th, 2015 at 8:44pm

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #188 - Sep 4th, 2015 at 8:47pm

easel wrote on Sep 4th, 2015 at 8:44pm:

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #189 - Sep 4th, 2015 at 9:09pm

easel wrote on Sep 4th, 2015 at 8:44pm:

So you keep saying.

Still don't believe you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print