Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13
Send Topic Print
I work in intelligence and diplomacy (Read 6775 times)
easel
Gold Member

I work in intelligence and diplomacy
Aug 27th, 2015 at 2:52pm

For and on behalf of multiple foreign governments.

I am here to assist you.

Presently there is a huge problem within the Australian police and intelligence agencies that I am tasked with eliminating.

I can give you an example of something that happened this year:

I was approached by a female who was aware I was doing something. She is a foreign national civilian. We spent a lot of time together discussing her plight.

I am legally not allowed to be surveilled or interrogated, approached or questioned by Australian authorities.

One night we were approached by members of an Australian police agency. They were aware they are under international investigation.

After this she was threatened by supposedly 'corrupt' officers of the NSW 'gangs squad' (squad not named) coercing her to join a criminal enterprise that they claim to be a part of. She was threatened with extreme harm and persecution. And offered protection (as a way to mess with her mind - they were threatening her which is illegal, then changed tack to make it look like something it isn't).

The deduction was, that, due to co-operating with an international investigation, she was threatened with misused government authority and they attempted to force her to join a gang, stitch her up and later have her imprisoned.

There is an entrenched corruption issue with a larger than normal faction attempting to protect itself.

Further, Australian agencies at the moment are banned from conducting any investigation in to any international syndicate due to an illegal espionage ring detected within Australian agencies that is factionalised and protecting itself from going down, which is indicative of a really large problem. They are allowed to make arrests after instructed to by foreign agencies. The media releases are allowed to say they did the work.

State and federal bodies were attempting to establish an espionage network focused on Taiwan and China by using members of criminal syndicates.

Australia does not have the legal authority to investigate anything to do with China due to the risk of international incidents. This excludes such things as defence staff wanting to go on holidays to China and leak information, or Australian nationals trying to establish a Maoist terrorist cell.

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Re: I work in intelligence and diplomacy
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 2:52pm

I could give you dozens of stories from the last 12 months about illegality by Australian police and intelligence agencies conducting acts designed to harm Australian alliances and international relations.

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 2:59pm

Quote:
Further, Australian agencies at the moment are banned from conducting any investigation in to any international syndicate due to an illegal espionage ring detected within Australian agencies that is factionalised and protecting itself from going down, which is indicative of a really large problem. They are allowed to make arrests after instructed to by foreign agencies. The media releases are allowed to say they did the work.

And they are still performing illegal operations.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:07pm

Maybe you could assist in giving evidence towards the Light's Freemasonic trial, Easel.

It's in accordance with the DP.

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:42pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 2:52pm:

Evidence, please Easel/Midnightcowboy.   Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:58pm

|dev|null wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:42pm:

Evidence, please Easel/Midnightcowboy.   Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

Evidence: If what I am saying is not true, I would have been booked for sedition and refused internet access.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:59pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:07pm:
Maybe you could assist in giving evidence towards the Light's Freemasonic trial, Easel.

It's in accordance with the DP.

In the UK there was a trial involving a huge subversive faction within the police involving Freemasons and the criminal underworld. It got to the point the police were organised and wanting to mount a takeover of the country.

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 4:05pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 3:58pm:

Evidence: If what I am saying is not true, I would have been booked for sedition and refused internet access.

Really?  And in which country would that have occurred?  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 4:05pm

the freemasons in this country are now disguised as bikies...yep every club was once a freemasonary

you cannot kill them they are invincible and will just morph into ... well bikies.. these are now the affiliations you need to be watching.. they are everywhere...even when you sleep they are sneeking looks in your garbage..why do you never see a copper on a motorbike today.. because it would be too obvious... Wink Wink

everything is under control in oz.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 4:10pm

|dev|null wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 4:05pm:

Really?  And in which country would that have occurred?  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Australia?

I really can't answer questions about myself.

But I can answer questions about what I have been up to to a certain extent and also comment on actions of police and intelligence agencies.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 4:19pm

cods wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 4:05pm:
the freemasons in this country are now disguised as bikies...yep every club was once a freemasonary

you cannot kill them they are invincible and will just morph into ... well bikies.. these are now the affiliations you need to be watching.. they are everywhere...even when you sleep they are sneeking looks in your garbage..why do you never see a copper on a motorbike today.. because it would be too obvious... Wink Wink

everything is under control in oz.

Bikies are not police or freemasons.

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:05pm

Have you met Mr Petch yet?

I think it a match made in cyber heaven possibly.

On the 26th of January you are all invited to celebrate little white penal day...

"They're not rules as such, more like guidelines" Pirates of the Caribbean..

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:07pm

If what I am saying is not true, I would have been booked for sedition and refused internet access.

this isn't China .. we generally don't refuse people internet access.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:09pm

Johnsmith wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:07pm:
If what I am saying is not true, I would have been booked for sedition and refused internet access.

this isn't China .. we generally don't refuse people internet access.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The national security laws in Australia and China are very similar.

Sedition is providing a mindset that is anti government. If I was not authorised to be doing this it would legally be classed sedition. I would, even if not charged or convicted, have an injunction placed upon my personal contacts and internet access.

Exactly the same as in China. And every country on earth.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:11pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:09pm:
The national security laws in Australia and China are very similar.

if that were true over half the member on here wouldn't be able to log on due to internet access being 'denied access'... most people on here think this government is a joke.

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13
Send Topic Print