What are you good at? (Read 3240 times)
easel
Gold Member

Re: What are you good at?
Reply #45 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 6:29pm

skippy. wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 6:21pm:
easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 2:54pm:
Once again:

I have established I am from a foreign government. On a website that has topic of interest to intelligence and security agencies.

I have written statements that if I was lying, would have caused me to be arrested or an injunction placed upon my access to the internet. Namely, that I have authority exceeding ASIO and the power to investigate ASIO. That is an extreme subversive point, if it isn't true.

But I am still here and doing things that would be illegal if I did not have the appropriate authority.

Initially I allowed the attacks to continue whilst defending them.

I am now at the stage where any further attacks will be believed to be an attack from the Australian government by utilising proxy agents.

Therefore any further attacks directed at my integrity or credibility will be determined to be an international incident.

And to mitigate those attacks, we will demand ASIO take action. Whilst also enacting sanctions against the mentioned agency.

If you have read this post, any further attacks upon myself are an attack on a foreign government and ASIO.

Do continue.

When did easal turn up again? He used to post here years ago but disappeared for a spell ( top secret wink wink say no More) were they nice to you in Morriset? I wish I could get hold of some of that acid you're dropping man.

Yeah I used to be in the IRA. And told you guys a day before Massareene happened that it was going down. Back when I was working for MI6.

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #46 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 6:38pm

Smelling out snake oil......!!!!!! Cool

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 6:43pm

I was a pretty good fruit grower.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 9:40pm

... wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 11:08am:
|dev|null wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 11:00am:
Soren wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:36pm:
|dev|null wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 1:34pm:
Soren is very good at hatred.  If he doesn't hate it, he loathes it.  Be it women, people with dark skins or Muslims or Gays, he hates them all.   Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

So when I recognise gweg and you as halfwits, I am thereby a hater of women, the tinted, inverts, the lot.

You are evidencing my diagnostic skills.

You obviously have a long way to go in gaining those skills Soren!   You've failed to diagnose me successfully now for a couple of years.    Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

He's right Soren.  He would be more like a 1/8 wit.

I am sorry, this is my constant error in life - overestimating people.
Benefit of the doubt plus the milk of human kindness.

And so I have been diagnosing 1/8ths as half wits.

The road to hell is paved with good will. I should recognise that and call eyewateringly, arse-seepingly stupid idiotic drongos 1/8 wits rather than nudge them up, against all the evidence, to halfwit class all the time.

I will try harder, and thank you.

« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2015 at 2:12pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #49 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 10:19pm

easel wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 8:03pm:
Let's have a conversation about what we are good at. Because I am bored.

I am exceptional at unconventional warfare, irregular warfare training doctrine and implementing asymmetrical warfare techniques in to oppressed populations that need them.

I am amazing at integrating in to a system, and can operate in urban locations, wilderness locations and live off the land for extended periods. I can even integrate in to office locations, residential locations and social gatherings.

I can fly planes, jump out of them and parachute, abseil, and am competent as a combat swimmer.

Pretty much, I am like Rambo. But competent in conversational skills, making social contacts and mixing with the rich and powerful. And wearing camouflage is not fashionable.

Report me to anzmi.

You've been watching too many Rambo movies -

get your hand off it.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 10:27pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 10:19pm:

I am exceptional at unconventional warfare, irregular warfare training doctrine and implementing asymmetrical warfare techniques in to oppressed populations that need them.

I am amazing at integrating in to a system, and can operate in urban locations, wilderness locations and live off the land for extended periods. I can even integrate in to office locations, residential locations and social gatherings.

I can fly planes, jump out of them and parachute, abseil, and am competent as a combat swimmer.

Pretty much, I am like Rambo. But competent in conversational skills, making social contacts and mixing with the rich and powerful. And wearing camouflage is not fashionable.

Report me to anzmi.

get your hand off it.

You just discredited the capabilities of a foreign government.

You're in serious trouble over that internet posting.

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #51 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 10:29pm

easel wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 10:27pm:

Report me to anzmi.

get your hand off it.

What an attention seeker -

starting a thread on how good you are.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 10:32pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 10:29pm:
easel wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 10:27pm:

Report me to anzmi.

get your hand off it.

What an attention seeker -

starting a thread on how good you are.

And now you're involved. You could easily have stopped yourself pressing those buttons on the keyboard.

But you didn't.

And now you have a problem with multiple foreign governments.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 10:38pm

Any further attacks will be considered to be an attack with the backing of Australian government authorities. We will retaliate.

You are now a national security risk, and if you continue, are undertaking acts specifically designed to harm Australia. What ASIO do, if anything, is for them. A lack of action indicates a government sponsored attack against multiple foreign governments. We will retaliate.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 11:35pm

easel wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 10:38pm:
Any further attacks will be considered to be an attack with the backing of Australian government authorities. We will retaliate.

You are now a national security risk, and if you continue, are undertaking acts specifically designed to harm Australia. What ASIO do, if anything, is for them. A lack of action indicates a government sponsored attack against multiple foreign governments. We will retaliate.

https://www.cia.gov/images/CIA_OlderKids_160w.jpg/image.jpg

ooohhh Bobby, you are in trouble.
If you suddenly are 'no longer posting', I will remember you .

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #55 - Sep 4th, 2015 at 12:13am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 11:35pm:

ooohhh Bobby, you are in trouble.

I seek only to help Australia -

consider me - sir Bobby -

a knight in shining armor coming to everyone's rescue.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Sep 4th, 2015 at 12:36am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 3rd, 2015 at 11:35pm:

ooohhh
Sir
Bobby, you are in trouble.

Sorry, editing done.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print