Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What are you good at?
Reply #30 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:20pm

Johnsmith wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 7:57pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 7:54pm:
Kat wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 6:15pm:
No point mentioning anything, as the usual chorus of noddies
will only denigrate and put-down if I do.

come on kat..

you are the best worker off all of the dole bludgers on here...

you are active, do courses to skill up and also help out the disadvantage... good for you Smiley

given that you just quit your job, you probably shouldn't be calling others bludgers  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i'm still working...

if I become a dole bludger i'll let you know...

but given im about to get a $15,000 payout... it'll be a while before I get the dole .. if I don't get a job in the mean time.. Smiley

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:21pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:20pm:
Johnsmith wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 7:57pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 7:54pm:
Kat wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 6:15pm:
No point mentioning anything, as the usual chorus of noddies
will only denigrate and put-down if I do.

come on kat..

you are the best worker off all of the dole bludgers on here...

you are active, do courses to skill up and also help out the disadvantage... good for you Smiley

given that you just quit your job, you probably shouldn't be calling others bludgers  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i'm still working...

if I become a dole bludger i'll let you know...

but given im about to get a $15,000 payout... it'll be a while before I get the dole .. if I don't get a job in the mean time.. Smiley

Kats as much of a dole bludger as you are mechanic ...  Grin Grin Grin

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:21pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:17pm:
Muttley wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:15pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 7:57pm:
The Mechanic is good at posting nasty comments on internet forums based on ignorance, irrational fear, homophobia, Islamophobia, and bigotry.

His mother would be proud.

Yet your avatar would indicate that you are in fact the racist.....

"What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

classic one liner...  Grin

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:47pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:21pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:17pm:
Muttley wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:15pm:
The Mechanic is good at posting nasty comments on internet forums based on ignorance, irrational fear, homophobia, Islamophobia, and bigotry.

Yet your avatar would indicate that you are in fact the racist.....

"What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

classic one liner...  Grin

Thank you.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 12:14pm

typical abusive lefty liar

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 12:32pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:03pm:
... wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:00pm:
I can talk backwards. 

I am also almost completely ambidextrous.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

What did you give for turning into a halfwit?

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 1:34pm

Soren is very good at hatred.  If he doesn't hate it, he loathes it.  Be it women, people with dark skins or Muslims or Gays, he hates them all.   Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:36pm

|dev|null wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 1:34pm:
Soren is very good at hatred.  If he doesn't hate it, he loathes it.  Be it women, people with dark skins or Muslims or Gays, he hates them all.   Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

So when I recognise gweg and you as halfwits, I am thereby a hater of women, the tinted, inverts, the lot.

You are evidencing my diagnostic skills.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:41pm

Soren wrote on Aug 31st, 2015 at 12:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:03pm:
... wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 8:00pm:
I can talk backwards. 

I am also almost completely ambidextrous.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

What did you give for turning into a halfwit?

Just your name.

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 11:00am

Soren wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:36pm:

So when I recognise gweg and you as halfwits, I am thereby a hater of women, the tinted, inverts, the lot.

You obviously have a long way to go in gaining those skills Soren!   You've failed to diagnose me successfully now for a couple of years.    Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #40 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 11:08am

|dev|null wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 11:00am:
Soren wrote on Sep 1st, 2015 at 10:36pm:

You obviously have a long way to go in gaining those skills Soren!   You've failed to diagnose me successfully now for a couple of years.    Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

He's right Soren.  He would be more like a 1/8 wit.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #41 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 2:54pm

Once again:

I have established I am from a foreign government. On a website that has topic of interest to intelligence and security agencies.

I have written statements that if I was lying, would have caused me to be arrested or an injunction placed upon my access to the internet. Namely, that I have authority exceeding ASIO and the power to investigate ASIO. That is an extreme subversive point, if it isn't true.

But I am still here and doing things that would be illegal if I did not have the appropriate authority.

Initially I allowed the attacks to continue whilst defending them.

I am now at the stage where any further attacks will be believed to be an attack from the Australian government by utilising proxy agents.

Therefore any further attacks directed at my integrity or credibility will be determined to be an international incident.

And to mitigate those attacks, we will demand ASIO take action. Whilst also enacting sanctions against the mentioned agency.

If you have read this post, any further attacks upon myself are an attack on a foreign government and ASIO.

Do continue.

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #42 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 6:01pm

easel wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 2:54pm:
Once again:

I have established I am from a foreign government. On a website that has topic of interest to intelligence and security agencies.

I have written statements that if I was lying, would have caused me to be arrested or an injunction placed upon my access to the internet. Namely, that I have authority exceeding ASIO and the power to investigate ASIO. That is an extreme subversive point, if it isn't true.

But I am still here and doing things that would be illegal if I did not have the appropriate authority.

I am now at the stage where any further attacks will be believed to be an attack from the Australian government by utilising proxy agents.

Therefore any further attacks directed at my integrity or credibility will be determined to be an international incident.

And to mitigate those attacks, we will demand ASIO take action. Whilst also enacting sanctions against the mentioned agency.

If you have read this post, any further attacks upon myself are an attack on a foreign government and ASIO.

Do continue.

Actually, all you seem to have established is that you have massive self-esteem issues and have invented an elaborate and far fetched story to stop the 'big kids' on the internet from picking on you.

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #43 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 6:21pm

Once again:

Do continue.

When did easal turn up again? He used to post here years ago but disappeared for a spell ( top secret wink wink say no More) were they nice to you in Morriset? I wish I could get hold of some of that acid you're dropping man.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 6:28pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 6:01pm:
Once again:

Do continue.

Actually, all you seem to have established is that you have massive self-esteem issues and have invented an elaborate and far fetched story to stop the 'big kids' on the internet from picking on you.
Any further attacks will be considered to be an attack with the backing of Australian government authorities. We will retaliate.

You are now a national security risk, and if you continue, are undertaking acts specifically designed to harm Australia. What ASIO do, if anything, is for them. A lack of action indicates a government sponsored attack against multiple foreign governments. We will retaliate.

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print