Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Crimes (Internationally Protected Persons) Act 197 (Read 853 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: Crimes (Internationally Protected Persons) Act 197
Reply #15 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 1:56pm

easel wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 10:31pm:
Where are my missing posts and why is my phone beeping for no reason?

https://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/C2012C00741
Quote:
)  A person who commits any other attack upon the person or liberty of an internationally protected person is guilty of an offence against this Act and is punishable on conviction:
                     (a)  where the attack causes death—by imprisonment for life;
                     (b)  where the attack causes grievous bodily harm—by imprisonment for a period not exceeding 20 years; or
                     (c)  in any other case—by imprisonment for a period not exceeding 10 years.

Quote:
274.2  Torture
             (1)  A person (the perpetrator) commits an offence if the perpetrator:
                     (a)  engages in conduct that inflicts severe physical or mental pain or suffering on a person (the victim); and
                     (b)  the conduct is engaged in:
                              (i)  for the purpose of obtaining from the victim or from a third person information or a confession; or
                             (ii)  for the purpose of punishing the victim for an act which the victim or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed; or
                            (iii)  for the purpose of intimidating or coercing the victim or a third person; or
                            (iv)  for a purpose related to a purpose mentioned in subparagraph (i), (ii) or (iii); and
                     (c)  the perpetrator engages in the conduct:
                              (i)  in the capacity of a public official; or
                             (ii)  acting in an official capacity; or
                            (iii)  acting at the instigation, or with the consent or acquiescence, of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity.
https://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/C2010A00037

We believe you, you are speshul and we should respect your authoritah

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 2:37pm

I have been tasked with investigating the following:

ASIO
*Misuse of resources by ASIO and proxy agents under their direct control, namely misuse of human resources, things such as psychological harassment (torture) and physical disfigurement of individuals who are then used as unwitting agents due to their induced volatile nature and later given criminal convictions

*Misuse of knowledge of foreign operations to harm foreign governments and international relations

*Misuse of foreign government employees to try and establish a counter intelligence program by causing public harm to foreign governments in an attempt to fish for minds who are sympathetic to the cause they are trying to invoke

*Home invasions with firearms

*Misuse of electronic assets. Things such as cars not starting

*Torture

Australian Federal Police

*Having an illegal and unauthorised intelligence capability, primarily focused on foreign nationals and trying to exert an influence Australia is incapable of maintaining, in concert with ASIO who determined that if they did it they would go down too fast

*State sponsored terrorism

*Corruption for money in the criminal underworld, sanctioned by management as part of a supposed psychological operation as if to say, "See what we can do? And there is nothing you can do about it."

*Misuse of electronic assets. Things like cars won't start

*Torture

NSW Police

*Interfering in an international investigation to the point of intentionally trying to inflict harm upon international agencies and attempting to cause harm to international diplomacy

*Torture

Joint Counter Terrorism Teams

*are in a lot of trouble

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #17 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 2:49pm

easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 2:37pm:

ASIO
*Misuse of resources by ASIO and proxy agents under their direct control, namely misuse of human resources, things such as psychological harassment (torture) and physical disfigurement of individuals who are then used as unwitting agents due to their induced volatile nature and later given criminal convictions

*Misuse of knowledge of foreign operations to harm foreign governments and international relations

*Misuse of foreign government employees to try and establish a counter intelligence program by causing public harm to foreign governments in an attempt to fish for minds who are sympathetic to the cause they are trying to invoke

*Torture

*Having an illegal and unauthorised intelligence capability, primarily focused on foreign nationals and trying to exert an influence Australia is incapable of maintaining, in concert with ASIO who determined that if they did it they would go down too fast

*Corruption for money in the criminal underworld, sanctioned by management as part of a supposed psychological operation as if to say, "See what we can do? And there is nothing you can do about it."

*Torture

NSW Police

*Interfering in an international investigation to the point of intentionally trying to inflict harm upon international agencies and attempting to cause harm to international diplomacy

*Torture

*are in a lot of trouble

I think telling everyone that you are investigating various federal and state police and intelligence agencies is probably not a good start.

Remember the first rule about fight club? Well it might work well here too.

But you're the expert put in charge of this monumental and I do emphasise mental, task.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 2:55pm

BigOl64 wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 2:49pm:
easel wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 2:37pm:

ASIO

*Torture

*Torture

NSW Police

*Torture

*are in a lot of trouble

I think telling everyone that you are investigating various federal and state police and intelligence agencies is probably not a good start.

Remember the first rule about fight club? Well it might work well here too.

But you're the expert put in charge of this monumental and I do emphasise mental, task.

I am instructed to not be operating under a secret identity.

If I approach a person of interest and do not establish I am investigating their plight, they might be inclined to continue with their charade due to the fear of an internal security unit.

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #19 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 5:21pm

easel wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 10:09pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 9:01pm:
easel wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 1:16pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 8:44am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 10:37pm:
Holy crap

You do realise the nutter's attempting to claim diplomatic immunity lmao  Grin

You do realise you just attacked my person and that I am an IPP and there will be consequences for that?

You've yet to realise that I couldnt give a fat rat's clacker. Never mind.

You are officially engaged hostilely with the CIA. And then some more agencies.

This is gonna have an impact on the rest of your life.

You were repeatedly warned.

Grin Grin Grin

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print