Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print
homosexuality; born as, or enticed into, by... (Read 23787 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
homosexuality; born as, or enticed into, by...
Aug 11th, 2015 at 1:45am

homosexuality; born as, or enticed into, by their own human 'wisdom' and human reasoning ?

James Miller....
Quote:

....So immediately the following question arises:  Can we consider
   homosexual conduct a sin if some people are born with a
   homosexual inclination while others aren't?  Going from there,
   the Bible has been considered discredited and people conclude
   there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, its conduct or
   lifestyle.  The Bible has again been discredited by "science". 
   Science is king in our modern world.  We are now in the
   enlightened age.  Well, I don't accept their premise that some
   people are just born that way and others aren't.  I suspect
   everyone may be born with homosexual potential and that
   homosexuality is just like other sins, people are enticed into
   it in some way, introduced into it, and then find themselves
   caught in a trap from which they are unable to extract
   themselves (like a fly caught in a spider's web).  They may
   indeed have trouble getting out of the trap, but that doesn't
   mean they were born homosexuals.....

http://solitaryroad.com/a681.html

To act immorally.

REASON IT OUT;
Are some people born as violent criminals [for example],     ...are some people born to be, violent criminals ?

Does the person who is 'destined' to become a violent criminal, grow up as a child, knowing in their own heart, that using violence [against others] to obtain what he/she wants, is OK ?

I don't think so!

Or, do we all grow up as a children, [being taught, and] COMING TO KNOW IN OUR OWN HEART, that it is wrong to harm others ?

But, many people do in fact, choose to act immorally.

How does a person, who grows up knowing what is right, and what is wrong, [choose to] become a violent criminal ?

Do they perhaps, one day, come to a place [in their life], where [within their own psyche] they decide [i.e. they choose] to justify using violence against others, as a viable means of bending the immediate world [which is around them] to their own will ?

But why do they choose to depart so drastically from what is considered to be 'good behaviour' ?

Perhaps, because these persons do not see any good reason why they should restrain their actions, if their actions [they reason, mistakenly, imo] are likely to bring them money, pleasure, or happiness.

Coming back to the violent criminal mind....

e.g.
The person who is able to defraud a large bank may reason, that if he takes money from the bank [i.e. the rich], it doesn't really harm anyone.

e.g.
The person who robs a petrol station using a knife or a firearm may reason, that he is justified in taking the money which belongs to the petrol station, because the petrol station have money, and he does not!

No ?

Then how does the person who is a real violent criminal [in your estimation], justify his criminal activity, TO HIMSELF ?

The homosexual.

"I have no desire, to fit into the traditional relationship mould assigned [by my peers, by society] to my gender.
Doing that, won't give me what i want.
I want more.
So lets break a few rules!"

Getting all of the things we desire in life, does not build good character, imo.

Always expressing an attitude of [undeserved/unearned] entitlement, does not build good character, imo.

Quote:

A simple definition of SANITY/INSANITY.

Typically, an unrestrained sane person will act in ways which are harmless to others, and in ways which are creative, and productive [for himself, others, and society].

And typically, and conversely, an unrestrained INSANE person will act in ways which are harmful and destructive to himself, and, or, others around him.

'Normal' criminal behaviour - in mankind
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1293669294/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: homosexuality; born as, or enticed into, by...
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 1:59am

Just come out of the closet, Yadda.

IP Logged

Pho Huc
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Victoria
Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 12:23pm

So why do you get gay animals if sexuality is an aspect of consciousness and self awareness?

The law locks up the man who steals the goose from the common, but leaves the greater criminal loose who steals the common from the goose (convict saying)

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 1:41pm

Pho Huc wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 12:23pm:
So

why do you get gay animals

if sexuality is an aspect of consciousness and self awareness?

phu,

I would argue, that homosexual sex seen in animals, isn't in any sense a conclusive proof, that those animals are 'gay'.

e.g.
When a dog tries to hump my leg,      that isn't proof that the dog is 'gay', nor is it proof that the dog is purposely engaging in inter-species sex [because i am not a dog].

It simply suggests that the dog is 'horny'.

And i would argue, that the same conclusion could be drawn in the examples of homosexual sex seen in animals.

Homosexual sex seen in animals, only suggests that those animals are 'horny'.
.....'driven' by their carnal urge to root something, anything.

Those 'homosexual' animals are merely following their own base creature urges,     which encourages them;

"If it feels good, do it!"

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Pho Huc
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Victoria
Reply #4 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 2:37pm

Would you accept that a long term monogamous same sex relationship with animals would imply bestial homosexuality?

These relationships have been observed in many pair bond animal group. e.g penguins and geese as well as non-pair bond animals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

As you can see its a pretty comprehensive list.

I dont base my opinion on dogs humping legs. I base my opinions on male penguins living with the same male penguin for years, and the fact that they will pick another male penguin as a mate if their original partner dies. This is regardless of the availability of female penguins.

The law locks up the man who steals the goose from the common, but leaves the greater criminal loose who steals the common from the goose (convict saying)

IP Logged

John_Taverner
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 7:37pm

Why does it have to be so black and white? Nature or nurture? 

I think it's a mixture of nature and nurture.

72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged

Pho Huc
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Victoria
Reply #6 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 8:41pm

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/12/where-masturbation-and-homosexuality-do-not-exist/265849/

IP Logged

LifeOrDeath
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 9:06pm

Its clearly mental illness for some and an addiction like bad drugs for others.
The only reason it is still not on the mental health register for mental illness right beside pedophilia where it was is because homosexual activists stormed the meeting and threatened them with violence.

The ramming and shoving of this ridiculous "they are be born that way" joke is the reason there are so many confused people and children in society today.

I guess some people need poo fetish to get by. It makes perfect sense. But wait you cry out. Who would want to be born that way they can't help it. Pfft

Throwing piss on people at gay mardi gras and viliffying government leaders and religious leaders and AIDS being rampant through 80% of the homosexual community. This all while screaming tolerance Grin Grin Grin PFFT Equal rights for us, we are perfectly normal Grin Grin Grin .

Hijacking the word gay to mean I like putting my penis up another blokes anus and getting chit all over it. Gee thanks.

Hijacking the lovely rainbow to say "I am a member of the perverted community" just lovely.

Lets get married now and screw em right over equal rights for us all we deserve it or we will throw piss on you. For goodness sakes.

Lets get little kids involved now in our perversion so we can play pretend heterosexuals. Sick little feckers especially Elton John, what a sick little pervert he turned out. Screwing up little children with his pervert mate.

Gee thanks you whining little greeny watermelons and people that can't think for themselves.

Golly gosh me they were born that way, my bad. Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

I blame mother nature Grin Grin Grin AS IF.

People are so dumb these days and can't think for themselves all you can do is shake your head at them in disbelief.

Now who will breast beat and cry me a homophobia comment first and display your UBER intellectual capacity. Greg ?

There is no evidence of the existence of a muslim,mohammed,or quran until 60 years  after mohammed was supposed to have died. Grin Grin Grin Posting on islam just encourages them and is a waste of time.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 9:09pm

LifeOrDeath wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 9:06pm:
The only reason it is still not on the mental health register for mental illness right beside pedophilia where it was is because homosexual activists stormed the meeting and threatened them with violence.

The ramming and shoving of this ridiculous "they are be born that way" joke is the reason there are so many confused people and children in society today.

I guess some people need poo fetish to get by. It makes perfect sense. But wait you cry out. Who would want to be born that way they can't help it. Pfft

Throwing piss on people at gay mardi gras and viliffying government leaders and religious leaders and AIDS being rampant through 80% of the homosexual community. This all while screaming tolerance Grin Grin Grin PFFT Equal rights for us, we are perfectly normal Grin Grin Grin .

Hijacking the word gay to mean I like putting my penis up another blokes anus and getting chit all over it. Gee thanks.

Hijacking the lovely rainbow to say "I am a member of the perverted community" just lovely.

Lets get married now and screw em right over equal rights for us all we deserve it or we will trow piss on you. For goodness sakes.

Lets get little kids involved now in our perversion so we can play pretend heterosexuals. Sick little feckers especially Elton John, what a sick little pervert he turned out. Screwing up little children with his pervert mate.

Gee thanks you whining little greeny watermelons and people that can't think for themselves.

Golly gosh me they were born that way, my bad. Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

People are so dumb these days and can't think for themselves all you can do is shake your head at them is disbelief.

Now who breast beat and cry me homophobia comment first and display your UBER intellectual capacity. Greg ?

Why don't you just come out of the closet?

Seriously?

IP Logged

LifeOrDeath
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 9:11pm

There is no evidence of the existence of a muslim,mohammed,or quran until 60 years  after mohammed was supposed to have died. Grin Grin Grin Posting on islam just encourages them and is a waste of time.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 9:55pm

LifeOrDeath wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 9:11pm:

If you've got the clap, you should see a doctor as soon as possible.

IP Logged

Pho Huc
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Victoria
Reply #11 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 10:51pm

Lets get married now and screw em right over equal rights for us all we deserve it or we will throw piss on you. For goodness sakes.

People are so dumb these days and can't think for themselves all you can do is shake your head at them in disbelief.

Now who will breast beat and cry me a homophobia comment first and display your UBER intellectual capacity. Greg ?

all hail and worship the troll king.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 11:41pm

James Miller....
Quote:

....According to the Bible homosexuality
   is wickedness of the grossest kind....
   .....Yet in America homosexuality is being
   condoned, sanctioned, and portrayed as simply another lifestyle
   equally as good as any other.  Homosexuality is being presented
   as morally OK.  And large numbers of Americans are buying this
   outlook on homosexuality.  Large numbers of people who regard
   themselves as Christians, from many denominations, are buying
   into this outlook.  So many are accepting this view that it
   appears that the majority of the members in some Christian
   denominations are of this view.  Some denominations are even
   openly ordaining homosexuals as ministers and as bishops.
  How
   shocking!  How far removed from Christianity!  To portray any
   sin as gross as homosexuality as morally OK is shocking.  All
   of this is the best example I can think of for illustrating
   Satanic lie and deception.  It is the best example I know of
   for showing the power of Satan for mass deception and delusion
   and his power for deceiving nations.  And for Christian
   apostasy on a large scale, I can think of no better example.

http://solitaryroad.com/a872.html

'homosexuals as ministers and as bishops', in modern Christian churches ???

Yep.

Would Jesus be pleased, with what men have done, to his earthly church, AND IN HOW THE MEMBERS OF THOSE CHURCHES WORSHIP THE GOD OF CREATION ?

Matthew 7:13
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14  Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
23  Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
24  Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Psalms 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Revelation 22:12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #13 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 11:52pm

Yes but what do youthink Yadda

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

LifeOrDeath
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 11:56pm

Pho Huc wrote on Aug 11th, 2015 at 10:51pm:

all hail and worship the troll king.

Strike a nerve did it.

You should change your name to PhHouc and get it over with Karnal.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print