Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Herbie's Hero is at it AGAIN (Read 449 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Herbie's Hero is at it AGAIN
Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:24pm

Mr Gamble told 7.30 in May the QPS fraud squad had repeatedly failed to act on evidence he had provided of major investment fraud, including an alleged multi-million dollar scam involving cartoonist Larry Pickering.

Mr Pickering has denied involvement.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-23/qocci-investigate-allegations-of-corruptio...

Herb, you must be devastated  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Re: Herbie's Hero is at it AGAIN
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:30pm

Witch (Warlock) hunt?  Cool

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 5:41pm

is he splattering his boots....LOL...... Grin

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 6:34pm

Ajax wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 5:41pm:
is he splattering his boots....LOL...... Grin

you sick puppy ... I thought he was praying

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 7:02pm

Quote:
t will also look at the "adequacy and appropriateness of the current responses of Queensland law enforcement".

The QPS declined to answer detailed questions about a range of scams that have been the subject of complaints to police, saying resources were directed "where the threat is highest".

The QPS fraud squad has undergone a shake-up in recent weeks, with the long-serving head of the unit, Detective Superintendent Brian Hay, taking a 12-month career break amid an internal probe into alleged misuse of a corporate credit card.

The QPS said last month it had found "no evidence of impropriety" but the investigation was ongoing.

you wouldnt be condemning someone without due process would you????????????? Sad Sad Sad

a lefty wouldnt do that surely? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 7:03pm

cods wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 7:02pm:

Quote:
t will also look at the "adequacy and appropriateness of the current responses of Queensland law enforcement".

The QPS declined to answer detailed questions about a range of scams that have been the subject of complaints to police, saying resources were directed "where the threat is highest".

The QPS fraud squad has undergone a shake-up in recent weeks, with the long-serving head of the unit, Detective Superintendent Brian Hay, taking a 12-month career break amid an internal probe into alleged misuse of a corporate credit card.

The QPS said last month it had found "no evidence of impropriety" but the investigation was ongoing.

you wouldnt be condemning someone without due process would you????????????? Sad Sad Sad

not at all, that's what Pickering does ..... I merely posted segments of the article.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 7:04pm

Neferti wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:30pm:

he did swear on the bible when he fitted up at the royal....

praying for divine intervention.. like an earthquake maybe.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 7:05pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 7:03pm:

Quote:

not at all, that's what Pickering does ..... I merely posted segments of the article.

the title smacks of judgement..... at it AGAIN..really?.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 7:07pm

cods wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 7:05pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 7:03pm:

Quote:

the title smacks of judgement..... at it AGAIN..really?.

why? the title doesn't say what he was at again ... it's not my fault you can only see the worst in things

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 8:39pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:24pm:

Hey! I can read Pickering's blog whether he's posting them from inside or outside of a jail.

What I can't understand is why the law hasn't nailed him yet if he's genuinely guilty of massive fraud.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 9:10pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 8:39pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 4:24pm:

Hey! I can read Pickering's blog whether he's posting them from inside or outside of a jail.

What I can't understand is why the law hasn't nailed him yet if he's genuinely guilty of massive fraud.

the wheels of justice turn awfully slow, but they do turn. Wink

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print