Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: C.W.A.
Reply #150 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 12:34pm

cods wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 11:40am:
gladys wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 11:18am:
cods wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 9:52am:
glad I may have to retire from the CWA..so much to do you understand.. will you throw your hat in the ring for the job...not the one with the hair attached...thank you...pansi would of course be at the helm but she would need a steady reliable hand..

But you accepted the position of branch vice-president FOR LIFE.  There is no way out for you Cods.  And besides, the entire town would be shattered without your Cheesy burgers and gourmet pies.

thats very nice of you to say so Glad...but you are just as good at pies.. we all enjoyed your creamy goat cheese with lemon myrtle frosting....I am going to try it on one of my cupcakes.. for my new book....I thought it was a hit..

it would have done better had you not called it Horny Goat cheese pie.. some of the girls got the wrong idea.......and one in particular who will remain nameless...kept waiting for what she called her orgasimic treat..... I told her it would take more than one pie...

Keep her away from Christiano.....our insurance wouldn't cover it if he got strained muscles because of her.......no guessing who it is.

Cods, you can't leave, the club will fold up if you do.....you organise all the events and they're always fun with a little daring thrown in just to see how many broken bones we can get in one week.

What would we do? turn up, sign in, have a coffee and scone and go home........woopeee!!! I can't wait it sounds so exciting......no really, can you make it every second week perhaps......besides we don't have sufficient funds for a farewell party at the moment because it would have to be huge what with you being our longest serving member that doesn't use a walking aid.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 5:32pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 12:34pm:
cods wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 11:40am:
gladys wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 11:18am:
cods wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 9:52am:
glad I may have to retire from the CWA..so much to do you understand.. will you throw your hat in the ring for the job...not the one with the hair attached...thank you...pansi would of course be at the helm but she would need a steady reliable hand..

But you accepted the position of branch vice-president FOR LIFE.  There is no way out for you Cods.  And besides, the entire town would be shattered without your Cheesy burgers and gourmet pies.

thats very nice of you to say so Glad...but you are just as good at pies.. we all enjoyed your creamy goat cheese with lemon myrtle frosting....I am going to try it on one of my cupcakes.. for my new book....I thought it was a hit..

it would have done better had you not called it Horny Goat cheese pie.. some of the girls got the wrong idea.......and one in particular who will remain nameless...kept waiting for what she called her orgasimic treat..... I told her it would take more than one pie...

Keep her away from Christiano.....our insurance wouldn't cover it if he got strained muscles because of her.......no guessing who it is.

Cods, you can't leave, the club will fold up if you do.....you organise all the events and they're always fun with a little daring thrown in just to see how many broken bones we can get in one week.

What would we do? turn up, sign in, have a coffee and scone and go home........woopeee!!! I can't wait it sounds so exciting......no really, can you make it every second week perhaps......besides we don't have sufficient funds for a farewell party at the moment because it would have to be huge what with you being our longest serving member that doesn't use a walking aid.

you mean my scones are boring???? oh how could you pansi..I have been bringing them for years and years and never a complaint....I did get a surprise when Daffy took her teeth out last week...I couldnt understand what she was saying but I got the impression she wasnt happy about something...cant believed its my scones....

what about jam tarts next week???? I have some elderberry jam left over from last years fund raising stall outside Aldi at Potts Point...I am not sure who made it pansi was it ag??..it looked a bit runny then but I am sure its hardened up after all this time...

we could get glad to make the pastry...

I just thought it was time to hand over the baton so to speak....make way for fresh blood....we keep getting visitor but no new members signing up...maybe we could have one of those.. join and bring a friend for free....two for the price of one...weekends

we need help with the craft stall so only those who dont like idle hands will be admitted....

lets face it one more person sitting there being waited on hand and foot is what we dont need....at the last count.. we had more of those than any other branch.

head office asked me what do they DO.for their fellow men...I told them Maude  still darns socks...I told them I dont  have the heart to tell her no one wears khaki socks anymore...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 7:45am

I was very disappointed at the attendance at our last meet girls...I heard they extended Happy Hour down at the Labor CLub.. but really girls ..not a good look .

we have much to talk about and to fix..we have had one or two drop off the perch so to speak..so our membership is dropping...head office says we have to get out there and do our bit for the good old CWA..their Motto being..

STRIVE TO STAY ALIVE...join the CWA..and find out what living is all about..

someone suggest  we have an end of year Bachelor and Single Girls Ball..

I have been trying to picture that in my head....all those walking frames...on the dance floor...there goes our Insurance which is already skyhigh...thanks to Glad and those stilettos....

we have had a mobility scooter donated for our raffle..

now I know that is a winner...Mavis was asked to demonstrate it and we are just waiting for her to return it...

next time we will close the main doors...

but its a cheeky red and gold...and has a top of 30ks and hour....so be warned all you daredevils....you will each receive a book of 50 tickets to sell in the mail..

so no good avoiding coming to the meetings..

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 4:02pm

cods wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 7:45am:
I was very disappointed at the attendance at our last meet girls...I heard they extended Happy Hour down at the Labor CLub.. but really girls ..not a good look .

we have much to talk about and to fix..we have had one or two drop off the perch so to speak..so our membership is dropping...head office says we have to get out there and do our bit for the good old CWA..their Motto being..

I have been trying to picture that in my head....all those walking frames...on the dance floor...there goes our Insurance which is already skyhigh...thanks to Glad and those stilettos....

now I know that is a winner...Mavis was asked to demonstrate it and we are just waiting for her to return it...

but its a cheeky red and gold...and has a top of 30ks and hour....so be warned all you daredevils....you will each receive a book of 50 tickets to sell in the mail..

Yes Cods.....you should get up them, the attendance has been miserable. .....you know if we don't get the attendance numbers up and steady week on week, we will lose the hall......the scouts and guides have been eyeing it off for years.....just waiting for us to die off.

We should have a walking stick race, a walking frame race and a mobility scooter race, different categories because those silly little three wheeler ones only get up to about 8km an hour.....ha! I can walk faster.

We need more younger ladies, the 65 to 75 age bracket is sadly missing, young blood to take us forward into the next decade.

.....how can we entice them?....all they want to do is go and play the pokies......they make me sick, they could be baking and knitting.....they don't know what they're missing out on.

STRIVE TO STAY ALIVE!!!!

Put me down for some tickets cods, I want that spunky red and gold machine.........Imagine running through the mall full pelt......40 km an hour, you said.....I really must win it dear, you can be my first pillion and I promise not to put you in the lake.....I'm a great driver.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 5:28pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 4:02pm:

Yes Cods.....you should get up them, the attendance has been miserable. .....you know if we don't get the attendance numbers up and steady week on week, we will lose the hall......the scouts and guides have been eyeing it off for years.....just waiting for us to die off.

We should have a walking stick race, a walking frame race and a mobility scooter race, different categories because those silly little three wheeler ones only get up to about 8km an hour.....ha! I can walk faster.

We need more younger ladies, the 65 to 75 age bracket is sadly missing, young blood to take us forward into the next decade.

.....how can we entice them?....all they want to do is go and play the pokies......they make me sick, they could be baking and knitting.....they don't know what they're missing out on.

STRIVE TO STAY ALIVE!!!!

Put me down for some tickets cods, I want that spunky red and gold machine.........Imagine running through the mall full pelt......40 km an hour, you said.....I really must win it dear, you can be my first pillion and I promise not to put you in the lake.....I'm a great driver.

calm down pansi.. I have put two books of tickets in the mail for you...yes the scooter is to DIE for..n ot with  Roll Eyes I trust.. oppps just my little joke...

it comes with all extras like a cute  little bottle holder..and a place to put the arthritis cream..

you could even fit red on your knees.... assuming they are suitably well padded.. it has room to spare...it also doesnt fly off the end of the ramps like the old models..straight into on coming traffic.. at last someone has designed an automatic brake system..sorely needed...

I have had such a busy day.. went to see Daphne to help her with her washing..poor dear took a tumble last week in the Mall..and now the folding and folding is hard for her to so....so I put my hand up...I cant help myself....anyway when I get there she is trapped inside her new doona cover rolling around on the floor,looking for all the world like a cat in a bag..it took me a few minutes to get up off the floor I was laughing so hard... but she took it all in good spirits..it turns out thats how she gets her doona cover on her doona. Roll Eyes Roll Eyesshe crawls in with with the doona  between her teeth but this time she got lost and stuck in there.. what I good job I went round after all.. I left her with a signed copy of my book . [third print] it has all about getting the doona covers on without endangering ones life....she was so grateful...poor dear has ruined her perm..

IP Logged

gladys

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 9:08pm

Next meeting I will talk about the moisturising effects of placenta extracts on the skin.  Cods can well speak to moisturising her dried-out heart.

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 8:48am

cods wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 5:28pm:

STRIVE TO STAY ALIVE!!!!

calm down pansi.. I have put two books of tickets in the mail for you...yes the scooter is to DIE for..n ot with  Roll Eyes I trust.. oppps just my little joke...

it comes with all extras like a cute  little bottle holder..and a place to put the arthritis cream..

you could even fit red on your knees.... assuming they are suitably well padded.. it has room to spare...it also doesnt fly off the end of the ramps like the old models..straight into on coming traffic.. at last someone has designed an automatic brake system..sorely needed...

I have had such a busy day.. went to see Daphne to help her with her washing..poor dear took a tumble last week in the Mall..and now the folding and folding is hard for her to so....so I put my hand up...I cant help myself....anyway when I get there she is trapped inside her new doona cover rolling around on the floor,looking for all the world like a cat in a bag..it took me a few minutes to get up off the floor I was laughing so hard... but she took it all in good spirits..it turns out thats how she gets her doona cover on her doona. Roll Eyes Roll Eyesshe crawls in with with the doona  between her teeth but this time she got lost and stuck in there.. what I good job I went round after all.. I left her with a signed copy of my book . [third print] it has all about getting the doona covers on without endangering ones life....she was so grateful...poor dear has ruined her perm..

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh Daphne......she's a try hard.

There's another trick, I do hope you covered it in your book dear.

You put the doona on top of the top sheet then put the doona cover over the top......all for easy.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 10:06am

gladys wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 9:08pm:
Next meeting I will talk about the moisturising effects of placenta extracts on the skin.  Cods can well speak to moisturising her dried-out heart.

beast!

you could give us a demo on your dried up old butt. Tongue

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 10:16am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 8:48am:
cods wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 5:28pm:

STRIVE TO STAY ALIVE!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh Daphne......she's a try hard.

There's another trick, I do hope you covered it in your book dear.

You put the doona on top of the top sheet then put the doona cover over the top......all for easy.

I am sorry pansi I am losing it with Gladys...a bit...I do try to keep cool like you said...deep breathing I am up to 24 now but its not working...I will land one on her next meet... so dont leave my side dear as I dont want to leave in  handcuffs...

yes poor Daph I am sure she will get the idea when she reads the book its well covered in there...

there even a bit on butt moisturising I must have been thinking about tough butt Glad when I wrote that chapter..

Daph fell asleep while I was there so I left the book in her hands with the page marked so she couldnt miss it... I also marked where I had signed it for her... it will make her day I am sure..

did I tell you its in its third print....I am so over the moon.. its changing livers you know.... I think its meant to be lives...I did read a review that said livers.. but I am sure they meant lives........ Embarrassed

there were one or two print errors in the book which I had to fix rather hurriedly when talking about duck feathers they used the F instead of D .. we had a laugh over that one it was into its second print before it was discovered....so amusing.

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 1:55pm

So I gather you want us BOTH to leave in handcuffs......don't panic dear, I'll be there for you. Have you met the new Sergeant that's just recently turned up.........don't get any fancy ideas, I haven't been anywhere near the lock-up, it was Jase that introduced me to him......single gentleman, he looks about sixtyish, stylish, the type Ilsa would roll over for, this must be his last stint before retiring.....Peter is his name.....anyway, if we end up down there, we could have a little chat, get to know him, maybe ask him to come to show and tell, he might like to pull his gun out.......just for fun, that would give the old girls a laugh.

Your book, your book.....it's all we ever hear about. Third edition already......for goodness sake are you going to have a reprint every other week? You'll send us all broke then we really will have to make beetroot soup and choko pies.

Gladys is teasing you, she wants you to react so she be the victim again.

Don't hit her.........close your eyes

go

oooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm

for five minutes, you'll be right.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 3:56pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 1:55pm:
So I gather you want us BOTH to leave in handcuffs......don't panic dear, I'll be there for you. Have you met the new Sergeant that's just recently turned up.........don't get any fancy ideas, I haven't been anywhere near the lock-up, it was Jase that introduced me to him......single gentleman, he looks about sixtyish, stylish, the type Ilsa would roll over for, this must be his last stint before retiring.....Peter is his name.....anyway, if we end up down there, we could have a little chat, get to know him, maybe ask him to come to show and tell, he might like to pull his gun out.......just for fun, that would give the old girls a laugh.

Your book, your book.....it's all we ever hear about. Third edition already......for goodness sake are you going to have a reprint every other week? You'll send us all broke then we really will have to make beetroot soup and choko pies.

Gladys is teasing you, she wants you to react so she be the victim again.

Don't hit her.........close your eyes

go

for five minutes, you'll be right.

I always take your advice on board pansi you know that.. but with some it is extra difficult...I have tried the worry beads..but I wanted to put them round her neck do I gave them away to Winnie...bless her...not sure what she did with them....then I tried standing on one leg with arms above my head in a diamond shape..but I got a cramp and it was oh so painful... I wont tell you about it because it still hurts.. but the tips on getting over the angst..are always well worth trying pansi.. yes very trying...

I didnt know about the cop at the shop.. will have to pop in and maybe pay that parking ticket I got...I could insist on speaking to the Boss as I wish to complain about the rude parking booking person.. whom I had the unfortunate experience of having to land one on  with my brolly..... he didnt like m e trying to snatch his stupid little machine he was trying to video me with...I told him in no uncertain manner that  was against the law..to film ladies in distress..... just because he was on the ground at the time doesnt mean a thing I told him straight out....big bully...so I am putting in a complaint his name was Reg thats all I got..but i did get the fine in the mail... very low..said I was five min over.......as if????.. they dont know who they are dealing with... and who I know in high places...

so I will pop in and meet Pete give him my best side.. and invite him for our morning tea...with the girls...I thin k the lamingtons will work for a copper dear..

I will win him over in a flash....60 isnt a bad age  a real toy boy I am thinking.. I have always wanted one of those..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 3:58pm

to I see a whiff of envy there pansi about my book?????..

I thought you may like the 10 copies I sent you to give as gifts to all the rellies...you are always saying how dumb they all are..

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #162 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 4:03pm

cods wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 3:58pm:

I thought you may like the 10 copies I sent you to give as gifts to all the rellies...you are always saying how dumb they all are..

Perhaps you need some writing lessons cods from Mr Longweekend as he is a writer of note or so he regularly claims.  Grin Grin

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 5:17pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 4:03pm:
cods wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 3:58pm:

Perhaps you need some writing lessons cods from Mr Longweekend as he is a writer of note or so he regularly claims.  Grin Grin

is he into his third print????>.seems he could use some lessons from cods..

IP Logged

gladys

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 11:30pm

cods wrote on Jul 30th, 2015 at 10:06am:
gladys wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 9:08pm:

beast!

you could give us a demo on your dried up old butt. Tongue

The withered heart can be so cruel. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 96
Send Topic Print