Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96
Send Topic Print
C.W.A. (Read 75325 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Re: C.W.A.
Reply #1380 - Feb 7th, 2016 at 12:15pm

My dear, a lady of your age (tho of robust constitution) should not even think of getting on high ladders.

Make a batch of your famous scones and invite the local fire brigade to do the windows. I am 100% sure you can tempt and inveigle them into doing that.

Failing that—a high pressure water sprayer.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

gladys

Australian Politics

Reply #1381 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 8:31pm

I take a short break from our cherished CWA Hall to take part in charity nursing work and return to the familiar stench of old men. Who let Mr. George Monk back into the hall? We all know what a lay-about he is. Worthless! A sorry excuse for a man if there ever was one!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #1382 - Feb 9th, 2016 at 10:01am

gladys wrote on Feb 8th, 2016 at 8:31pm:
I take a short break from our cherished CWA Hall to take part in charity nursing work and return to the familiar stench of old men. Who let Mr. George Monk back into the hall? We all know what a lay-about he is. Worthless! A sorry excuse for a man if there ever was one!

Long time no see Gladys but doing good works as I see- well done. Mr Monk is under fire again as I see- unrequited love..?

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

strolling bones

Australian Politics

Reply #1383 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 11:44pm

So good to see Gladys back again. So much has happened here Gladys, a  fire and we still don't know what caused it. Most of the hall has been rebuilt but we tried to keep the essence of the hall in tact by using salvage timber and using archives for reference, I think it worked very well indeed.

I have been putting in a lot of elbow grease and the last job put me in traction for a week. I fell from the ladder knocked my coccyx , the pain was excruciating. I am going every 2nd day to a good man who is a god send when it comes to a throbbing coccyx. Back on deck and off we go tomorrow , I am quite staunch when it comes to pain,I have included as part of my morning constitutional a coccyx squat, works wonder's and I recommend it to all.

IP Logged

gladys

Australian Politics

Reply #1384 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 11:04pm

Agnes wrote on Feb 9th, 2016 at 10:01am:

Long time no see Gladys but doing good works as I see- well done. Mr Monk is under fire again as I see- unrequited love..?

You are a breath of Fresh Air Agnes! Something badly needed here in our cherished Hall, for reasons I need not repeat. Sadly, our love, which was once pure and innocent, has become sullied by Mr. Jovial Monk's poor personal hygiene. Some things, and odours, seemingly cannot be overcome.
« Last Edit: Feb 16th, 2016 at 1:29am by gladys »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1385 - Feb 16th, 2016 at 7:49am

gladys wrote on Feb 15th, 2016 at 11:04pm:
Agnes wrote on Feb 9th, 2016 at 10:01am:

You are a breath of Fresh Air Agnes! Something badly needed here in our cherished Hall, for reasons I need not repeat. Sadly, our love, which was once pure and innocent, has become sullied by Mr. Jovial Monk's poor personal hygiene. Some things, and odours, seemingly cannot be overcome.

Gladdie how nice to see you...we are missing a few friends pansi is still not amongst us...but I am sure she will be back with lusting tales of her exploits... however we are always happy to see Mr Monk he is one of our earlier members and will always be welcome..the CWA turns away no one...its something you must try to remember dear...put old wounds aside  and enjoy your stay...

we have our special day ANZAC Day coming up..and we embrace everyone....we may even have a few Turks join us... or is that Turkeys...anyway it will be a day to remember and to let bygones be bygones..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #1386 - Feb 17th, 2016 at 9:50am

Hi Cods, see you found Gladys. She doesn't come here much now- come back Gladys- come back Pansiiii we didnt mean it -  Cry

No Red, no Monk, no Pansi.. what has happened and the B&S ball plans on hold now- at least we will be busy with Anzac for now and I have a new Anzac biscuit recipe in the planning. A new ingredient and wont say anymore expect it involves war parts/shrapnel.  The big reveal coming soon  Wink

IP Logged

gladys

Australian Politics

Reply #1387 - Feb 17th, 2016 at 10:24pm

Cods, while out shopping yesterday who did I bump into but Mr. Vernon Bell! He had the most salacious things to say about you. I blushed immediately and had to walk away. The company you keep!

Is Pansi not back from her cosmetic surgery holiday in Thailand? I hope she hasn't picked up a nasty infection.

IP Logged

babs

Reply #1388 - Feb 18th, 2016 at 12:15am

Well I must say, the place is looking a lot better now isn't it ? I fancied a nice cuppa too just now too but the urn has gone missing again ! If it isn't nailed down it will be stolen.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1389 - Feb 18th, 2016 at 9:01am

we will have a welcome back party for Pansi....she deserves it.. PLEASE COME BACK PANSI>.

yes I fear she may have picked up one of those bugs one tends to get when one travels...she is a one for trying new things....as much as we try to talk her out of it.. she wont be put off....I think she it going to guest star in "Im a celebrity get me out of Here"..

when she found out Shane was going to be in the show and he is now single and fancy free.. well she couldnt get it off her mind..

it could be embarrassing to watch... as we know she holds nothing back...the last I heard she was getting hair extensions....and a touch of lipo round the stomach area...she will be irresistible.... could even be the first wedding in the jungle...

keep watching this space..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1390 - Feb 18th, 2016 at 9:06am

babs wrote on Feb 18th, 2016 at 12:15am:
Well I must say, the place is looking a lot better now isn't it ? I fancied a nice cuppa too just now too but the urn has gone missing again ! If it isn't nailed down it will be stolen.

hello mytle.. welcome welcome....the urn is away for repair....the tap fell off [again]....we will have to have more fund raising to buy a newy.. this one has got made in 1942 on it....so it has really done its duty as tea and scones has been a lifes work for the girls since forever..

we will let you know when its returned and we will have a morning tea just for you......

we always look forward to hearing all your tales from your lifes journey...

and we need new blood... so to speak...if you have any medals please bring them along....we are inclined to wear any we have at every event...

IP Logged

babs

Reply #1391 - Feb 19th, 2016 at 12:30am

I look forward to a morning tea cods, how kind of you. I can makes some scone's too and I already keep my favourite lucky mug on the back shelf.  I have been around you know, I come to some meeting's, but not lately, not that you would have noticed me.
Glad to see the old hall getting some love, the windows are sparkling , but the garden is looking a bit sad in this heat. Now that's something I can set to right's.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1392 - Feb 19th, 2016 at 8:50am

babs wrote on Feb 19th, 2016 at 12:30am:
I look forward to a morning tea cods, how kind of you. I can makes some scone's too and I already keep my favourite lucky mug on the back shelf.  I have been around you know, I come to some meeting's, but not lately, not that you would have noticed me.
Glad to see the old hall getting some love, the windows are sparkling , but the garden is looking a bit sad in this heat. Now that's something I can set to right's.

oh we would die for some landscaping...Mario tried his best but hes not up for it much these days....the heat you know....

after the fire we were able to get rid of the white ants and borers its made such a difference..I am so glad you have noticed.. we have the walk of fame now in the foyer...instead of on the back door in the kitchen.. its much nicer dont you think..

IP Logged

strolling bones

Australian Politics

Reply #1393 - Feb 19th, 2016 at 8:46pm

Was that the walk of fame or the walk of shame on the back door cods?
Last Xmas party I saw one or two who should have done the walk of shame, and that wretched horrible man Reg dry reaching again, caught out AGAIN, with his head up Marcia's skirt this time.  I don't see how feigning vomiting helps when he is caught out, sympathy I think! Horrible man. 

Glad you liked my windows Myrtle, I sprained my poor arm when I fell off that ladder not to mention my poor coccyx, you would have thought Mr Monk would have held it for me at least. The garden needs a womans touch so thank you very much indeed Myrtle, we are most grateful.
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2016 at 9:18pm by strolling bones »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #1394 - Feb 19th, 2016 at 9:05pm

cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2016 at 9:01am:
we will have a welcome back party for Pansi....she deserves it.. PLEASE COME BACK PANSI>.

yes I fear she may have picked up one of those bugs one tends to get when one travels...she is a one for trying new things....as much as we try to talk her out of it.. she wont be put off....I think she it going to guest star in "Im a celebrity get me out of Here"..

when she found out Shane was going to be in the show and he is now single and fancy free.. well she couldnt get it off her mind..

it could be embarrassing to watch... as we know she holds nothing back...the last I heard she was getting hair extensions....and a touch of lipo round the stomach area...she will be irresistible.... could even be the first wedding in the jungle...

keep watching this space..

I second that cods, poor dear Pansi, what ever has happened to her, I am really quite worried now... but yes she is very adventurous so heaven knows where she is. She was already quite beautiful for a women of her years and she was nommed for  Mrs Middle aged Dream Queen 2014, but she kept it a tight secret and swore me to secrecy- I figure if I let the cat out of the bag she might come back to slap me around a bit- you know kind of flush her out?  She was offended by the "middle aged " bit but hells bells its not like you can keep it a secret- once you have corns , its all but over for us girls.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96
Send Topic Print