Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96
Send Topic Print
C.W.A. (Read 76175 times)
Smeagol Baggins

Australian Politics

Re: C.W.A.
Reply #1170 - Nov 29th, 2015 at 7:28pm

Pansi, my Pansi it was Mabel not Martha cods sent to seduce me she did not nurse my bunion like you did.  My bunion needs your soothing touch my dearest.

IP Logged

gladys

Australian Politics

Reply #1171 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 12:23am

Drop dead Fred! Your nappy rash gotten to be a problem I hear? Sudocrem works a dream!

IP Logged

strolling bones

Australian Politics

Reply #1172 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 1:33am

Just forget to mention that we need more cleaning cloth's. I used up the last of them in the pantry the other morning. The thing's  I found in there you wouldn't believe, completely unmentionable by their nature. I will drop them in lost and found, but I feel sure that they may stay there as I am very sure no lady would claim them for fear of giving themselves away.  I know who the gentleman may have been, he left behind his monogrammed jock strap, with the initials R.N in the front.  I really do not enjoy cleaning up after shennigans . Must call a meeting asap and it will be in code dears, that which cannot be mentioned you understand.

Gladys flirting with Fred again, don't scare him off Gladys, your not getting any younger dear.

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1173 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 6:14am

cods wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 5:24pm:
we didnt make into DWTS..in fact we were a big floperoo...our report card is not good...

pansi dear why did you think the jive you were entered in was for the hand jive??..... the judges all but walked out...agnes didnt fair much better when she insisted the hokey pokey was indeed a dance....and she won a prize for it in year 7...yes she even dragged it in....dont ask..

cods very slow foxtrot was in their words a tad boring...

Those DWTS judges have rocks in their heads. I was the best by far....did you hear the roar of applause when I stomped onto the dance floor, the audience knew they were in for something special.....and I didn't disappoint.

For sure those judges were slipped a little something by the daddies of those young upstarts, they were all show with their modern day bustier's and their fake tans.....they couldn't dance for a laugh.

Fred said I should have been selected and that's good enough for me.

Anyway, the blisters are a sad reminder of that event.....now back to the Christmas stall..... no time to dawdle, so much to do, so little time to do it.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1174 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 8:28am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 at 6:14am:
cods wrote on Nov 29th, 2015 at 5:24pm:
we didnt make into DWTS..in fact we were a big floperoo...our report card is not good...

pansi dear why did you think the jive you were entered in was for the hand jive??..... the judges all but walked out...agnes didnt fair much better when she insisted the hokey pokey was indeed a dance....and she won a prize for it in year 7...yes she even dragged it in....dont ask..

cods very slow foxtrot was in their words a tad boring...

Those DWTS judges have rocks in their heads. I was the best by far....did you hear the roar of applause when I stomped onto the dance floor, the audience knew they were in for something special.....and I didn't disappoint.

For sure those judges were slipped a little something by the daddies of those young upstarts, they were all show with their modern day bustier's and their fake tans.....they couldn't dance for a laugh.

Fred said I should have been selected and that's good enough for me.

Anyway, the blisters are a sad reminder of that event.....now back to the Christmas stall..... no time to dawdle, so much to do, so little time to do it.

I do think the fake tans were our undoing pansi...mine definitely had a few streaks I might ask for my money back...$7.50 is not to be sneezed at and besides as you know I am one for principles....

I did notice Roses tan came off on her white dress....rather nasty by the end of the evening...

next time we will get a professional..... no more having Marios niece with her mobil dogwash b ox...

marge we do have a huge box of rags out the back.. please look in the box marked.. hygiene

we will be having a sale of the Lost and Found bits and bobs very soon marge...I see the full set of teeth havent been claimed...thats two years...so everything must go...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1175 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 10:42am

did anyone call 'BINGO' when we passed the 20.000 mark??..

just checking because we did have a prize this time..

it a leg of ham and its turning green..only slightly nothing to worry about.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #1176 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 6:37pm

Wish you hadn’t mentioned that green ham. . .in real life there was this guy used to visit the Goolwa rubbish dump and any sticks of salami, even if green, he would take away and eat, eughh!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1177 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 9:49pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 at 6:37pm:
Wish you hadn’t mentioned that green ham. . .in real life there was this guy used to visit the Goolwa rubbish dump and any sticks of salami, even if green, he would take away and eat, eughh!

Mr Monk wish you hadnt mentioned that... now the winner will never show up..

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #1178 - Nov 30th, 2015 at 11:04pm

Well, we now both have wishes that won’t be fulfilled.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #1179 - Dec 1st, 2015 at 1:53am

cods wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 at 10:42am:

lol mmm  so tasty, nothing has the zing of green quite like a leg of ham- not sure Margie would approve, but then if it were organic who knows.
Mr Monk, i think if one is a true  connoisseur of all things  preserved would it matter if it did a little dump time ?

Anyway, just stumbled upon these darling little trees and was thinking in terms of balance and harmony for the Hall- we could place one at the front entrance to balance the one by the stage, further down, they are so sweet, what do we think about them, do we love them?

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1180 - Dec 1st, 2015 at 7:40am

the trees are lovely agnes   you must check with pansi first.. not sure how much room hers will take up...we must leave room for the knees up after the CWA toast.. dont forget.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #1181 - Dec 1st, 2015 at 11:37pm

oooh yeah, forgot about that and just thinking about the practicality of fresh trees anyway, needles everywhere, such a mess- maybe just strike the trees.

I saw Gwen in the Medical Practice today,looking very sheepish , why I wonder was she there.
There have been rumours lately but then we know I am not one to talk out of turn Cods, but it is a real worry.

Havent seen the girls today, Gladys Margie or Pansi.  Huh

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1182 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 8:48am

Agnes wrote on Dec 1st, 2015 at 11:37pm:
oooh yeah, forgot about that and just thinking about the practicality of fresh trees anyway, needles everywhere, such a mess- maybe just strike the trees.

I saw Gwen in the Medical Practice today,looking very sheepish , why I wonder was she there.
There have been rumours lately but then we know I am not one to talk out of turn Cods, but it is a real worry.

Havent seen the girls today, Gladys Margie or Pansi.  Huh

oh dear its not good to talk gossip but Gwen is a worrywart always on about something falling apart...last week she couldnt find any depends in her size...well its all she talked about over lunch.. didnt matter that Molly started gagging with a bone in her throat and needed rib cracking to cough it up... on and on she went about writing to the makers and threats of taking them to fair trading...I wanted to scream shut up. and eat your steamed fish before it gets cold..

in the end we all left her sitting there talking to herself.. she didnt even notice we had left...

its the busy time of the year agnes... and the CWA has to take second place I am afraid.. pansi will probably be the ELF at the local santa shop again this year..she does such a massive job there... and Margie cleans the place up extra careful for all those little tykes that come charging in with their wish lists..

not sure what Glad is up too...she is probably looking for something special to wear to our Xmas dinner...

something that will catch the eyes of the lads knowing Glad...

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1183 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 10:58am

cods wrote on Nov 30th, 2015 at 10:42am:

Noooooo!!!!!!.....someone should have warned me it was coming up, I want that ham, you just rub some sea salt and diluted bleach over it and leave overnight, it will be good as new the next day.

Agnes dear, please leave the trees in the ground. My tree is beautiful, it just needs some more coloured tinsel, maybe a string of flashing lights too. What's wrong with Gwen?....looking very sheepish.....she cannot be with baby, not at her age, surely.

Actually, now I think about it, I'm sure I called on that 20,000 views mark. What the heck! I'll take the ham and make up some sandwiches for the old folks home.......how green is it Monk? not dark green going black I hope.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #1184 - Dec 2nd, 2015 at 1:13pm

My dear Pansi, all the bleach in Australia will not resussitate that ham. However, I guess you could cut off the bit only slightly green? The old folks will never know!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96
Send Topic Print