Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is It Is The Blight on mind altering substances?

Yes    
  0 (0.0%)
No    
  1 (25.0%)
No he's just a dickhead    
  3 (75.0%)

Total votes: 4
« Created by: barryfromthebush on: Oct 13th, 2019 at 6:04pm »

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60
Send Topic Print
Flat Earth (Read 93815 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Flat Earth
Reply #435 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 10:10am

Santos Bonacci Interview on CCN with Eilish De Avalon

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #436 - Dec 7th, 2016 at 3:48am

2 hrs of that? 
Light? you've got to be kidding.... Grin Grin Grin

Neither flat nor round...  ? Hmm?

Ridiculous... and  .. does it really matter?  Roll Eyes

live every day

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #437 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 10:30pm

Flat Earth, What David Icke Really Said In His Only Video On The Subject

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #438 - Dec 11th, 2016 at 7:26pm

The Theft, Scams and Hoaxes of the Shady Bunch

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #439 - Mar 13th, 2017 at 11:07am

Ball's Out Physics Episode 1.2: Flying Over the North Pole

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #440 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 12:16am

"We Are Consciousness Itself"
- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #441 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 12:15am

So every other planet and all the stars in the galaxy is a sphere but the Earth is flat? That's unusual.

To use some poetic license, you say the Earth is flat but Raven has seen the shadow of the Earth on the moon and Raven has more faith in a shadow then your flat earth claim.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #442 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 4:22am

Hi Raven, since you didn't quote any of Mr Futon's (AKA Light's) posts, I can only assume that your post was in reference to the pic I posted.

With the use of this particular pic I'm not claiming anything about a Flat Earth. I'm merely claiming that The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe! If it helps try and form the picture of this in your head, and the irony of the statement may just come to you.  Wink

- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #443 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 12:30pm

0ktema wrote on Mar 18th, 2017 at 4:22am:
Hi Raven, since you didn't quote any of Mr Futon's (AKA Light's) posts, I can only assume that your post was in reference to the pic I posted.

With the use of this particular pic I'm not claiming anything about a Flat Earth. I'm merely claiming that The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe! If it helps try and form the picture of this in your head, and the irony of the statement may just come to you.  Wink

You assume incorrectly. Raven wasn't referring to your post at all.
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2017 at 12:50pm by Raven »  

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #444 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 6:18pm

I may have assumed incorrectly, but that was easy when you decided to post with little measure of referential clarity.   Wink
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2017 at 6:23pm by 0ktema »  

- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #445 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 10:01am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4329112/Shaquille-O-Neal-says-Earth-flat...

Basketball legend Shaquille O'Neal says the Earth is FLAT in bizarre rant dismissing 'all that gravity stuff'

The Hall of Famer made the claim during an episode of his podcast last month
'So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this s*** is flat to me,' the big man said
Shaq doubled down by saying satellite imagery could be 'drawn and made up'
The claim was in defense of Kyrie Irving - who said the same thing last month

By Dailymail.com Reporter
PUBLISHED: 03:31 +11:00, 20 March 2017 | UPDATED: 04:15 +11:00, 20 March 2017

Shaquille O'Neal thinks the Earth is flat.
The iconic basketballer, who has flown around the world multiple times, made the incredible and incorrect claim on an episode of 'The Big Podcast with Shaq.'
The Hall of Famer was discussing the theory last month after Cleveland Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving made a similar claim during an interview prior to the NBA's All-Star Weekend.
Shaq charged to the defense of Irving, saying: 'It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat.'

Legendary basketballer Shaquille O'Neal (pictured in February) has claimed the Earth is flat
He then referenced inaccuracies taught about Christopher Columbus in schools in an attempt to strengthen his flat-Earth theory.
'Listen, there are three ways to manipulate the mind - what you read, what you see and what you hear,' Shaq said.
'In school, first thing they teach us is, "Oh, Columbus discovered America"... Columbus didn’t discover America.
'So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this s*** is flat to me.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4329112/Shaquille-O-Neal-says-Earth-flat...

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #446 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 3:15pm

I love Shaq, but he's as dumb as so many of the posters on here.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #447 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 9:20pm

I've been saying the Earth looks 'flat' to me for years.
Go the Shaq!

When Columbus challenged the Religious powers that be, he was standing on a 'flat' map of the known world, amongst them.
As he pointed to the map of the known world and said "It's not flat" - you can imagine their astonishment  Huh

To me the Earth is flat.

A Scientist may tell you that the Earth is NOT the centre of the Universe and he is 'right'.
A Spiritualist will tell you that the Earth is the centre of 'OUR' Universe and he is 'also right'.

Why does there have to be only 'one' right answer?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #448 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 9:37pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 28th, 2017 at 9:20pm:
I've been saying the Earth looks 'flat' to me for years.
Go the Shaq!

When Columbus challenged the Religious powers that be, he was standing on a 'flat' map of the known world, amongst them.
As he pointed to the map of the known world and said "It's not flat" - you can imagine their astonishment  Huh

To me the Earth is flat.

A Scientist may tell you that the Earth is NOT the centre of the Universe and he is 'right'.
A Spiritualist will tell you that the Earth is the centre of 'OUR' Universe and he is 'also right'.

Why does there have to be only 'one' right answer?

Because the planet is a sphere, end of story. 

These people aren't claiming that from their perspective it looks flat because of the scale of the planet, they're saying it IS flat and is not a sphere.

They are wrong.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #449 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 9:55pm

There are some who just go round and round

and there are other who follow 'The Straight Way'.
A lot of civilisations and cultures have their own versions of it as well.

The Straight Road (also known as Straight Way, Straight Path, Lost Road, or the Last Road) was an invisible bridge that curved from the earth leading to the realm of the Gods.

It was a route that leaves the earth's curvature through sky and space to the ethereal land of Aman. The route could be compared to going on a spaceship or crossing into a parallel universe.

The Straight Road, so called because it followed the old path across Belegaer from before the Akallabêth when the Flat World to the World Made Round, was only kept open to Elves, who were allowed to sail to it on their ships by a special grace of the Valar.

A ship departing on the Straight Road, when observed from the shore, would slowly become smaller to sight until it disappeared in a point, and not drop behind the horizon.

It is noted in earlier writings by Tolkien that some mortals besides those carried on Elven ships like the Fellowship of the Ring and Bilbo Baggins can also find this route in a Bermuda Triangle-like instance (like Ælfwine or Eriol from The Book of Lost Tales).

According to unfinished notes for The Lost Road (and somewhat related to later in The Notion Club Papers), Tolkien saw the location of the Straight Road as possibly somewhere near the Azores in modern times.

The first location reached from the hidden path was Tol Eressëa (to some known as Avallon or Avalon).

As noted at the end of the Akallabêth it mentions of tales and rumours concerning mariners and men lost upon the sea whom, by some fate or grace or favour of the Valar, had entered upon the path until they reached Avallonë. Tolkien main travelers to reach the island included first possibly Tuor, then Earendil, later Ælfwine, the body of King Arthur, and even hinted at Lancelot making the journey as well.[1] The Notion Club Papers even hints at others who maybe made the journey either physically or by dreams to become known as "Elf-friend" ("Ælfwine") down through the ages. Eriol is notable as he is said to be the only one to have returned from traveling to Tol Eressëa

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60
Send Topic Print