Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is It Is The Blight on mind altering substances?

Yes    
  0 (0.0%)
No    
  1 (25.0%)
No he's just a dickhead    
  3 (75.0%)

Total votes: 4
« Created by: barryfromthebush on: Oct 13th, 2019 at 6:04pm »

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 60
Send Topic Print
Flat Earth (Read 93183 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Flat Earth
Reply #225 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 8:19am

issuevoter wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 7:28am:
The great navigator Ferdinand Magellan said, "The Church says the world is flat, but I know it is round. For I have seen its shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in the shadow than I do in the Church." He then proved it by leading a fleet, with Juan S de Elcano, in the first circumnavigation of the world.
I will put my faith in Magellan before I will believe some Internet ratbag who, like the Church and bogus spiritualists, believes non-verifiable mumbo-jumbo, because he is frightened by plain old reality.

many blessings ,

let us test your faith ..

please explain why the sun never shines 24 hrs at the south pole .. antarctica .

at the appropriate season via the global model

do it not and ye are exposed .

namaste
« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2016 at 8:44am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #226 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 8:21am

Mr Photon - you need to see a doctor.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #227 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 8:39am

The great navigator Ferdinand Magellan said, "The Church says the world is flat, but I know it is round. For I have seen its shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in the shadow than I do in the Church." He then proved it by leading a fleet, with Juan S de Elcano, in the first circumnavigation of the world.
I will put my faith in Magellan before I will believe some Internet ratbag who, like the Church and bogus spiritualists, believes non-verifiable mumbo-jumbo, because he is frightened by plain old reality.

Not only that, maps treating the world as flat—Mercator projection etc—make areas near the poles bigger than they are: Greenland looks huge on Mercator projection maps. The classical view of the earth as flat had to go into huge complications on the “spheres” in which the sun, moon and stars moved around the Earth, epicycles, epiepicycles etc all swept away by Kepler and Newton and Galileo who observed the orbits of moons around Jupiter.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #228 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 8:45am

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 8:39am:

Not only that, maps treating the world as flat—Mercator projection etc—make areas near the poles bigger than they are: Greenland looks huge on Mercator projection maps. The classical view of the earth as flat had to go into huge complications on the “spheres” in which the sun, moon and stars moved around the Earth, epicycles, epiepicycles etc all swept away by Kepler and Newton and Galileo who observed the orbits of moons around Jupiter.

1. please post 5 different factual photos of earth

from space

no CGI hoodwinkery thanks

2. please explain why the sun never shines 24 hrs at the south pole .. antarctica .

namaste
« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2016 at 8:51am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #229 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:32am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 8:45am:

from space

2. please explain why the sun never shines 24 hrs at the south pole .. antarctica .

namaste

Sorry, not getting involved in your lunacy.

Go and see a doctor as Booby suggests! Urgently!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #230 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:36am

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:32am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 8:45am:

from space

namaste

Sorry, not getting involved in your lunacy.

Go and see a doctor as Booby suggests! Urgently!

« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2016 at 9:48am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #231 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 1:02pm

Raven has always wondered why the Earth is flat but the moon and all the other planets are round.

Such a strange thing

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #232 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 1:05pm

Quote:
Sunlight hours

How much daylight is there in Antarctica during summer and winter?

On Antarctica’s coast, where our stations are located, there are usually a couple of weeks in mid-winter (around 21 June) when the sun does not rise, and a couple of weeks in summer around Christmas when there is 24-hour sunlight.

http://www.antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/environment/weather/sunlight-hours

Seek help U R G E N T L Y !

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #233 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 3:11pm

Quote:
Flat Earth Psy Op is the Real Conspiracy

The Flat Earth fad is a “conspiracy theory” designed to
distract, divide and discredit those who understand
modern society has been enslaved by the Judeo Masonic
(Satanic) conspiracy. It  creates cognitive dissonance, and
make us question all our assumptions, especially those which
are True.

by Sean Caiside

(henrymakow.com)

“This flat earth stuff is to mess with your mind.”

Quote:
About 1 year ago, conspiracy youtubers started getting flooded with flat earth video recommendations even though they had previously never watched a flat earth video in their life. Cass Sunstein, left, chief Obama administration propagandist describes this technique in his book "Nudge." The technique is to target groups whose opinion they want to shape and gently nudge in the certain directions with several techniques. These include infiltrators and internet forums or comments sections of articles as well as using connections with websites such as youtube to give people recommendations based on their data to push them where they need to go.

Up until now on youtube, this has been most notably used for pushing the reptillian story as well as other bizarre new age conspiracy angles to make people discredit themselves when talking about truth as well getting lost in labyrinths of insanity. It has also been used for other topics such as global warming, zionism, and alternative health (which Sunstein specifically mentions in his book). It is important that the nudging is gentle and incremental.

I have come across many people who just one year ago were speaking serious truths. Now all they want to talk about is the flat earth, something of no consequence compared to the murder of almost all of humanity.

These people have been NEUTRALIZED

Makow comment: I think they have made their point. A lot of so-called "Truthers" are mentally unstable. Pilots would have flown over the edge and under the disc long ago.

David Livingstone:  "I think it's pretty obvious what it's designed to do: the absorb the "truth" community in complete nonsense. But such utter nonsense that it will completely discredit anyone nearly associated with it. Talk about 9/11 now, or the Illuminati, or Bilderberg and you can be denounced as a "flat earther".   

http://henrymakow.com/2016/02/Flat-Earth-Psyop.html

At the very least, the passages quoted above make more sense than all this Flat Earth, Reptilian Cross Dressing, Michelle Obama is a Man nonsense!
« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2016 at 3:16pm by 0ktema »  

"We Are Consciousness Itself"
- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #234 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 3:31pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 1:05pm:
Quote:
Sunlight hours

How much daylight is there in Antarctica during summer and winter?

On Antarctica’s coast, where our stations are located, there are usually a couple of weeks in mid-winter (around 21 June) when the sun does not rise, and a couple of weeks in summer around Christmas when there is 24-hour sunlight.

http://www.antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/environment/weather/sunlight-hours

Seek help U R G E N T L Y !

thats great yes !

you are quite fluent in reciting your governMENTAL programming, and so ..

your ignorant rant is rebutted here at 6:30 ...

facts are truths and many dupes cannot handle as much

yet facts remain full stop

next ....

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #235 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 3:33pm

Antarctica Is NOT What You Think - No 24 Hour Sun!

many people here are getting angry .. why is that ?

well their belief system is being confronted and

they can not bring any evidence to back up their programming

they just recite and repeat the program blindly with no scientific evidence to back up they just blindly repeat

and hope your facts just go away so they can suck down another coca cola while they watch the game or tell a lie vision ..

yet rejoice for in your ignorant and collective stupor

one such as I am is here to awaken ones such as ye are , with

so very much love

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #236 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 3:51pm

and so ..

1. pls provide evidence of nth to south curcumnavigation pertaining to the globe model

2. please post 5 different factual photos of earth

from space

3. please explain why the sun never shines 24 hrs at the south pole .. antarctica .

namaste

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #237 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 5:18pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #238 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 5:24pm

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #239 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 5:28pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 60
Send Topic Print